Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

when most people talk about crypto currency they are referring to bitcoins, bitcoins simply put is the main crypto currency the fluctuation in its price affects the price of the altcoins, meaning if the price of bitcoins goes up then there is a proportionate increase in the price of the altcoins , and if the price of bitcoins fall then there is a proportionate fall in the altcoins prices.The crypto industry is not going anywhere infact it clearly being positioned to play a role in the financial sector in the years to come and since bitcoins is currently the lifeblood of the industry i don't expect it to go anywhere anytime soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soraxas01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

I would say for a very long time because even if the prices and uneven and unpredictable the bitcoin still remains at the top other than eth. And from the look of things things are getting better decelopment between bitcoin and other cryptos in the economic world is soaring aiding to the development in which it will survive.
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

Everything is possible in cryptocurrency industry but I think when Bitcoin exit all cryptocurrency is survey but there are no possible Bitcoin can exit
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

Undoubtedly crypto currency will be there for long time and will never die nor never end, so keep purchasing crypto currencies and become rich.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

I think there is no one person knows bitcoin will survive until when, Let's wait and see fact the more days pass,more and more bitcoin users are increasing
among traders,bitcoin lovers,and up to the bounty hunters so i thought bitcoin will last forever
lenar556

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

I am sure that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will exist in the same way as blockchain technology. This is the very first crypto coin, the cost of which will only grow over the years, in accordance with its scarce system!
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

Bitcoin has come to stay. It remains the number one crypto accepted and recognised in most cases. Bitcoin will survive in the digital trade market as long as digital trade is there no one can say the exact time but one can predict that the future belongs to bitcoin as these days most of the worlds is after btc and people are doing the digital trade too with the help of bitcoins so I think it will emerge as standard in near future and will cover the whole world’s digital trade which will add alot of development to capacity.
saicoolguy

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

AS LONG AS THE CRYPTO SURVIVES.
Osmarwine

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

Don´t really know how much will it last, it could be a few years or it could replace money as we know it right now, but i think we should try to invest in cryptocurrencies right now such as Brickblock which is a rather new cryptocoin that is getting bigger, you can get it by registering on its website, it´s really easy.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

Bitcoin has reigned in crypto for all this while and I don't see Bitcoin ever falling. Bitcoin will survive in the Cryptoworld forever and become accepted globally for all transactions. The news about Bitcoin keeps on spreading everyday and new investors come in everyday making it stronger with time. Long live bitcoin.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:18:01 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
Although there are lots of issues that happen in bitcoin recently, I think bitcoin will last forever. Why? If there are people that are willing to use bitcoin everyday then there is a high chance that it will last forever.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

i dont know how the Price Behavior of bitcoin works but i think as long as many people still holds bitcoin and Bitcoin continues to Circulate Globally no one can Kill bitcoin.
and They will always Believe in the Profit on earning bitcoin.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:24:29 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
The survival of Bitcoin for how long will it lasts is still unknown because there are lots of things that may be a contributing factor if Bitcoin can lasts forever or not. But certainly, we all wanted for Bitcoin to lasts forever to make its benefits to lasts for long too. If Bitcoin will fail to survive for that long, it will be a total disaster in the era of currency especially in terms of crypto because Bitcoin was coined to be the fast rising and well establish crypto so if it fail, how can the other crypto last and that will certainly make a trust issue that people will just forget using crypto if ever Bitcoin could not lasts forever unless there is a fast rising crypto that will replace Bitcoin in which I guess there will be no one.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

i dont know how the Price Behavior of bitcoin works but i think as long as many people still holds bitcoin and Bitcoin continues to Circulate Globally no one can Kill bitcoin.
and They will always Believe in the Profit on earning bitcoin.
I agree, as long people is their and supports on btc it will survive. There are many similir questions about this but as the usual we cannot predict the future. It can survive long as people will exists in this industry.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

bitcoin is an everlasting currency and will not have an end unless the whole world is ended. If it is for that time you are waiting, the forget about even working.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

bitcoin is an everlasting currency and will not have an end unless the whole world is ended. If it is for that time you are waiting, the forget about even working.

For me bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industry for long time maybe bitcoin can live in this world for more than 50 years and i think bitcoin price on that year is will not be cheap and affordable anymore and there is no doubt many people on that year will be very rich with bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:53:26 PM

Yes, I am sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency. the bitcoin is the future technology.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:39:04 AM

The more regulation comes for Bitcoin the more it will be accepted to the people. I think regulation will not be harmful for BTC. Beside these it has passed a long way since it has been invented and many people invested in BTC every day. As it is a modern technology and people by nature have a curiosity regarding new technology. So, Bitcoin will survive till the crypto market will exist. 
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

I believe that it will survive for a very long time, probably forever because the bitcoin community is growing rapidly, with the community so strong it will never be easy to break the community
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:50:47 AM

Bitcoins will survive long but it won't stay king forever. Eventually, some alt coin or something better than bitcoins will eventually overtake it and dethrone bitcoins. Eventually, bitcoins won't be the most sought after and the most expensive cryptocurrency out there in the internet.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: