Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

maybe it will not get out of our minds and it will not get rid of it because the bitcoin dev will make sure that it is not going to make a dev way to work so it does not get lost in the world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
among the online currency I bet bitcoin will last long than the other currency because more people trust bitcoin and as of now I think bitcoin is the number among the crypto currency a lot of people invested here and a lot of people believe in the power of bitcoin and this maybe the future currency of the people.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

It will survive until the end of the world. Bitcoin prices will fall for short term but will gain strength soon as we know this is the future and they have to accept it now or later. As long as there is a users of bitcoin and continue people earning bitcoin, it will stay in the world of crypto currency industry for sure. Bitcoin surpassed many crisis and I think it will never fail but rather bitcoin will boost hign and will remain the king of cryptos for a long long time.  It will last longer especially when people are supporting it and keep trusting it no matter what happens.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

With the awareness of bitcoin everyday. And with cool fund being made daily, I can say that bitcoin can survive in the the cryptocurrency industry for a very long time...

I can say that bitcoin can last forever as long as there are technologies around and of course people who wants to buy and invest in bitcoin. also I can see that today's generation of kids are so captivated with technology in future times they will prefer the online currency or online money that the fiat money because it's more easy to use and bitcoin is a crypto currency that was really famous in any parts of the world.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

of course bitcoin will continue to last forever even forever if more people are using it this world. I believe in bitcoin, because in the presence of bitcoin my life changed for the better. So I think bitcoin will last forever.
icaica22

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

The government will always do its best to boost their economic growth for a progressive government, but about legalizing Bitcoin I think it is limited to the only big company, ordinary people do not include this legality. I think they will do the article to be legalized on Bitcoin but not all transactions as well, and I am very confident the world government wants to control or arrange cryptocurrency specially United States sounth korea and china. I think only one reason wants the government to collect taxes from cryptocurrency.
I'm sure Bitcoin continues to be famous by helping investors and experts from new technologies to improve bitcoin as the first digita.
ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

Bitcoin has proven itself a long time ago. it went from lowest to highest value ever. now, if we say Cryptocurrency, the first thing you will have in mind is Bitcoin. and I know that for as long as cryptocurrency exists, and so is Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always have a way to survive.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     

no one can predict the price, but i believe bitcoin will survive during the internet connections is available. bitcoin user always increases every day, that's why bitcoin still strong in cryptocurrency. even now many people interest to invest in bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

regulations are helping bitcoin and whole ecosystem, the reason is that it attracts large investors to put their fund in crypto. Even if the regulation is annoying, it is still bearable and can only help.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

Im sure bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industy.As long as people will learn on it and earn from this.As long as people got their brain to think and as long as people want to know more about bitcoin it can exist.
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

Bitcoin will survive other coins.
Covano

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

In my opinion is BTC comparable to gold in real world, so BTC would be with us for very long period of time. Precentage of total market cap could drop, but it will be still valuable, even if there would be better alternative.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

It will sustain a while, even though there are too many new virtual currencies, which could potentially beat it up at some point.
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

may also be the greatest crisis of the century, but this seems impossible. because a very strict and sophisticated system is also powerful.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.
Everyone's thinking is so different so it's natural that you think bitcoin goes for the old one but sometimes some people think bitcoin will not go away as long as there are people who keep it there even though bitcoin is not a real job to do but many people believe that bitcoin will not go away.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

For me bitcoin will survive forever because it is very famous now and use for trading or payment purposes.
bitcoin is already legal to majority of the country and they want it as our global currency thats why i think bitcoin dont die.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

About the longevity of bitcoin, I think that in one form or another he can stay on forever. The fact is that bitcoin is run by a very large industry of producers of miners and large pools of extraction. Especially since the BTC's miners have large holders that will not let him die. And for manipulators it is an excellent tool.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

I think bitcoin can survive forever in cryptocurrency industry because it is the father od all cryptocurrency. I can say that this is the father of cryptocurrency because this is the first cryptocurrency that have been doscover.
Paverspacers

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

Although I don't think that Bitcoin will stay at the top forever, I think that it will survive as long as the blockchain technology doesn't die...
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

Im sure bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industy.As long as people will learn on it and earn from this.As long as people got their brain to think and as long as people want to know more about bitcoin it can exist.
Im really sure that bitcoin would last but I can't tell when because as a trader I couldn't tell when were it would gonna exists. But I do hope that it would last and it would gonna survive the cryptocurrency Industry since bitcoin is the main root of all kind of altcoins. I believe that because of bitcoin that's why altcoins are also made.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: