Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
neilol

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:35:17 AM

Sorry for the delay in getting Crypto-Trade up and running.  I am still working on some legal aspects of the tender offer.

Well hello.  Its ok. We are good with the Wed reports.  Glad to see you came up for air. 

Would like to echo the appreciation for quick updates like this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redmetal

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:39:51 AM

I knew this would happen..
None of us will ever get to trade our shares.
Mark my words.  

I like many others are willing to take your shares off your hands, by putting these funds into Escrow.
What was the price again? 0.00001?

Let me know, I will even pay in USD so you know the price your selling at.

Cheers,
Red

Receive $5 free of bitcoin in Australia by becoming verified on CoinJar.com, https://filler.coinjar.com/r/034375f5
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:41:39 AM

Mark my words.  

I like many others are willing to take your shares off your hands, by putting these funds into Escrow.
What was the price again? 0.00001?

Let me know, I will even pay in USD so you know the price your selling at.

Cheers,
Red

I will buy 5000 at .0001
keepinithamsta

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 01:43:37 AM

Mark my words. 

I'll tattoo them on myself so I don't forget.
Exocyst

Activity: 266

Science!

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:11:11 AM

100,000 shares of ActM for sale for 1128 Bitcoin.

Counter-offer:

1128 Datacoin

I don't think we'll be seeing prices of 0.01128BTC on Crypto-trade or anywhere else.

MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:36:12 AM

You fools realize this thread isn't dedicated to your fake asks/bids that wont ever be transferred right? Wait for C-T or NGCC.

1128 BTC LoMo you always make me chuckle.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:55:43 PM

well guys, it looks like we have some good news!  :

Ken, since you already missed an announced deadline, we deserve to know when you expect it to be done.  "soon" can mean 5 years. 

You don't deserve anything; however, I want to get it up as soon as possible.

Smiley

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:31:16 PM

well guys, it looks like we have some good news!  :

Ken, since you already missed an announced deadline, we deserve to know when you expect it to be done.  "soon" can mean 5 years. 

You don't deserve anything; however, I want to get it up as soon as possible.

Smiley

I think there are some labcoin shareholders who still think they will recover their investment...

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:06:09 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 12:20:59 AM by VolanicEruptor

Okay so I have offered Ken BTC for odd favors before, well here's another one.  

If we are trading shares by this sunday on crypto-trade, I will give Ken 5 BTC (only slightly lower than my deal last week).  This BTC will be given to further the company and will be a token of confidence towards Kens objectives and goals.  

I have no problem keeping the pressure on with a little coin when it comes to getting things rolling.  There is nothing wrong with a little bonus incentive.

I would like to see live trading because as it has been pointed out before, this would bring positive attention to Activemining.  I feel that most of the frustration and trolling comes from the weak hands who want to get out, but are forced to stay because they cannot trade.  As time goes on, this problem gets worse.  
Just as with any developing company,  trading will bring in new people to the speculation arena, people who want to take on new risk-- and lets face it, we're getting tired of seeing the same old faces here.  Especially you Lorenzo. Smiley  

**also, please lets not turn this into a debate about priorities.  If Ken wants to make a quick 5 BTC for the company then he will decide if its a priority.. I have a feeling all it would take from him is a solid day of work to finish getting us on crypto-trade

Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:30:19 AM

Okay so I have offered Ken BTC for odd favors before, well here's another one.  

If we are trading shares by this sunday on crypto-trade, I will give Ken 5 BTC (only slightly lower than my deal last week).  This BTC will be given to further the company and will be a token of confidence towards Kens objectives and goals.  

I have no problem keeping the pressure on with a little coin when it comes to getting things rolling.  There is nothing wrong with a little bonus incentive.

I would like to see live trading because as it has been pointed out before, this would bring positive attention to Activemining.  I feel that most of the frustration and trolling comes from the weak hands who want to get out, but are forced to stay because they cannot trade.  As time goes on, this problem gets worse.  
Just as with any developing company,  trading will bring in new people to the speculation arena, people who want to take on new risk-- and lets face it, we're getting tired of seeing the same old faces here.  Especially you Lorenzo. Smiley  

**also, please lets not turn this into a debate about priorities.  If Ken wants to make a quick 5 BTC for the company then he will decide if its a priority.. I have a feeling all it would take from him is a solid day of work to finish getting us on crypto-trade

+1. But this time I really think its CTs fault....or atleast partially theirs.  We haven't been paid our dividned for Nov.  They are basically a one man operation as is ACTIVEMINING.  This seems to be a growing pain.  CT along with deprived and Ken are all still dealing with transfer issues from the old exchanges.  The volume on CT has jumped and they are improving their site every week.  I guess I am comfy with this as everyone is in a similar boat, in a rapidly growing BTC ecosystem. 

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:35:15 AM

Jasun, if you kept up on things you would know that crypto-trade is waiting on Ken.  He has clearly stated that he is sorting out legalities of the tendering, and is finishing share verification before going live.  Crypto-trade has also mentioned that they are waiting on Ken.  
Please do your research a little more before contributing false information..  read announcements from Ken and ACTIVEMINING-PR, along with posts from crypto-trade

Jasun7211

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 12:53:26 AM

Well I have to participate in life here on Earth, and can't keep up with the most current news every second espically with all the bs on here to weed through.  I'm just giving what's going on on the CT side of things, as the shareholders are grumbling abiut similar things. 

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:17:13 AM

Well I have to participate in life here on Earth, and can't keep up with the most current news every second espically with all the bs on here to weed through.  I'm just giving what's going on on the CT side of things, as the shareholders are grumbling abiut similar things.  

You don't have to weed through anything if you just watch "Last Posts" of specific users.  If you aren't up to date on ActM then perhaps you should just read the content rather than post in it.  You were trying to start a debate over something you knew very little about, and this isn't the first time (You still know nothing about the conversion of FIAT to BTC in order to pay us dividends from sales, as it clearly says in the contract).
 Crypto-trade have done their part as you can see here: https://www.crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/amc_btc
Now Ken just has to verify our shares and list them from his account.  

You are literally the least knowledgeable person on this thread, and I would suggest READING more than posting, rather than coming up with opinions out of thin air with nothing to base them on.

Jasun7211

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:58:15 AM

Well I have to participate in life here on Earth, and can't keep up with the most current news every second espically with all the bs on here to weed through.  I'm just giving what's going on on the CT side of things, as the shareholders are grumbling abiut similar things.  

You don't have to weed through anything if you just watch "Last Posts" of specific users.  If you aren't up to date on ActM then perhaps you should just read the content rather than post in it.  You were trying to start a debate over something you knew very little about, and this isn't the first time (You still know nothing about the conversion of FIAT to BTC in order to pay us dividends from sales, as it clearly says in the contract).
 Crypto-trade have done their part as you can see here: https://www.crypto-trade.com/tradex/ipo/amc_btc
Now Ken just has to verify our shares and list them from his account.  

You are literally the least knowledgeable person on this thread, and I would suggest READING more than posting, rather than coming up with opinions out of thin air with nothing to base them on.

With the fiat issue I was talking about converting the share price to fiat.  Now if your highest asperations are to change btc back to usd then fine...but a true valueation of this companys share price should only be in bitcoin.  Not Usd or GBP or JPY.  If they had shares denominated in fiat then yes...but you still see to focus on sales of equip in fiat which is missing the whole point of what I was talking about.   I gave up explaining that along time ago.   After all who was the one that kept explaining that intellehash was a software.....talk about lack of reading huh. 

In the end who knows what's going on with the shares. I'm just saying things on the CT side are getting jammed up too.  Just letting all the nonCT shareholders know as a heads up.

|
|
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:00:46 AM

Jasun, if you kept up on things you would know that crypto-trade is waiting on Ken.  He has clearly stated that he is sorting out legalities of the tendering, and is finishing share verification before going live.  Crypto-trade has also mentioned that they are waiting on Ken.  
Please do your research a little more before contributing false information..  read announcements from Ken and ACTIVEMINING-PR, along with posts from crypto-trade

If you look on Crypto Trade they are having their own issues. Check out https://www.crypto-trade.com/news/39

Hi,
We are still processing CT shares transfer to respective owners, so please expect some delay for the last time to issue dividend and please stop repeated requests for the same in shoutbox.

With 3 replies:
Commented by kwodem on 12-12-13 10:16:01 pm
Makes me wonder if they are having bigger issues. My withdrawal requests were always handled next day, now so far its been 2 days. They guarantee it within one week, so I'm not complaining, but it seems out of the norm of what I was used to.
Commented by giner on 12-12-13 07:13:16 pm
What about disabling PAYEER until it works again and process delayed transactions manually? I've been waiting for my funds received for two days already.
Commented by phoenixlaptops on 12-12-13 05:54:01 pm
seems worthwhile to pay someone to code a dispursement script for these Wink
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:34:00 AM

I never said crypto-trade was not having issues. I said they were not having issues with ActM. The ball is Kens court, and they acknowledged this.

shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:38:24 PM

I guess everyone is too busy watching the carnage in bitcoin/China to make their daily posts here.
neilol

Activity: 302

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:01:29 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 08:37:39 PM by neilol

I guess everyone is too busy watching the carnage in bitcoin/China to make their daily posts here.

Waiting for the weekly update, hopefully some light to shed on this legal issue surrounding getting the shares tendered.

Also - I suspect the mods brought some kind of hammer down on the spammers/trolls. Last I heard they were looking for a solution, we had become the 4chan /b/ of bitcointalk Sad

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:24:57 PM

I never said crypto-trade was not having issues. I said they were not having issues with ActM. The ball is Kens court, and they acknowledged this.

Oh they got issues alright... there customer serivce blows as well, no response to my missing btc

Well part of it went mia

After fee's it should of been 6.99900057 BTC

Now after looking at the transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/1e1492926c97106b9014e38ffe9d945895896a2c978ee0e967ad4220df4a070e

Anyone ever see something like this before?  I have emailed support and am waiting a response

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=373509.0
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:30:38 PM

Looks like it could have been an innocent typo with the processing.. let's at least wait to see if its resolved.  I can think of better ways to steal 1 BTC, why wouldn't they just steal all 7?   Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: