Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:15:43 PM

Gahhhh.. if you guys would of just been quiet. Ken would have had to come on here and actually give us concrete news. But since people want to answer shit with vague as ideas now he can slip passed this one too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iSnow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:16:57 PM

WTF ist going on (or not going on) @ https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

There were three huge incoming transactions and since then nothing. Where did those come from? Rumor had it those were from prototype miners, but AFAIK that has never been denied or confirmed. Now nothing. If the fabulous IntelliHash thingie is working, should we not get coins from test runs from time to time? Because if it is indeed finalized and sent off to eASIC or still being worked on then Ken must have run tests on real silicon - you cannot do this in a simulator alone.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:18:15 PM

Guys,  Question.

How do I get into Bitfunder.  I lost my phone that I use the 2 step google authy on during this whole bitfunder mess.  I cant log into bitfunder since the password was set up for my old phone.  How do i bypass google authy, or use my new phone to get into my bitfunder account to get the transfer info.

Thanks

Jason

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:22:03 PM

WTF ist going on (or not going on) @ https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa

There were three huge incoming transactions and since then nothing. Where did those come from? Rumor had it those were from prototype miners, but AFAIK that has never been denied or confirmed. Now nothing. If the fabulous IntelliHash thingie is working, should we not get coins from test runs from time to time? Because if it is indeed finalized and sent off to eASIC or still being worked on then Ken must have run tests on real silicon - you cannot do this in a simulator alone.

Testing sample chips by mining I am assuming. Noticed they needed to modify software for said sample chips. Stopped mining with said sample chips so they can modify the software for said sample chips. No more massive transactions while sample chips are not mining.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:22:34 PM

Guys,  Question.

How do I get into Bitfunder.  I lost my phone that I use the 2 step google authy on during this whole bitfunder mess.  I cant log into bitfunder since the password was set up for my old phone.  How do i bypass google authy, or use my new phone to get into my bitfunder account to get the transfer info.

Thanks

Jason

Probably going to have to get into contact with Ukyo directly.
SoylentCreek

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:24:29 PM

Sooo... What is this damning evidence again???

We have learned that Micah Slaughter (Ken's Nephew I guess) may have purchased a car around November 5th.  Is there any proof that he actually purchased this car around that time? No.  Is there any evidence that suggest that he used shareholder money to purchase said car?  No.  So I ask again, what are we supposed to take away from this?

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:28:46 PM

Guys,  Question.

Thanks

Jason

did you write down the key?

if not, you have no way of getting it back, you have to work with ukyo
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:28:59 PM

So I ask again, what are we supposed to take away from this?

That some people really crave attention.
iSnow

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:32:39 PM

Testing sample chips by mining I am assuming. Noticed they needed to modify software for said sample chips. Stopped mining with said sample chips so they can modify the software for said sample chips. No more massive transactions while sample chips are not mining.

OK, but the time-frame between the last regular div payout and the last big inbound transactions is about a month. So no more tests since then? And 4 weeks of test runs was enough to develop IntelliHash? No thermal tests since then?

This goes contrary to all I know about software development (and which I believe to be true for FPGA development too).
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:58:17 PM

OK, but the time-frame between the last regular div payout and the last big inbound transactions is about a month. So no more tests since then? And 4 weeks of test runs was enough to develop IntelliHash? No thermal tests since then?

This goes contrary to all I know about software development (and which I believe to be true for FPGA development too).

I don't even think they are close to being done with Intellihash. My assumption is right now they are in the debugging phase, if that. Coding is a small portion of developing software.
iSnow

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:01:53 PM

I don't even think they are close to being done with Intellihash. My assumption is right now they are in the debugging phase, if that. Coding is a small portion of developing software.

This can't be true because in the debugging phase of anything software, you have to run it a lot. Either it is done or it is not for real or Ken does not transfer the generated coins to the address anymore.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:09:36 PM

This can't be true because in the debugging phase of anything software, you have to run it a lot. Either it is done or it is not for real or Ken does not transfer the generated coins to the address anymore.

Yeah but it's not a beta test. Maybe they aren't making it hash, just turning it on and testing the software. I don't think it means they have to mine with it. Maybe they don't have the chips and have outsourced the development? These are just some educated guesses. We believed the extra hashrate were sample chips, we gained news that Ken was working on software AND due to this software, extra software modification has to be done to the sample chips. Maybe whoever gave us the chips is doing modification to the software the chips were previously using. There are two different pieces of software that need to work with each other I am assuming. The one used to run the chips and the Intelihash software which provides this 20% increase as difficulty goes up.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 10:13:17 PM

VE:

It is fascinating how when people complain about a thread, their postings do not contribute much to the thread and are just more whining. Personally, and once again, we here agree with you, VE. It was a good time and when Ken DOES come through and the price of ActM hits .0127 and I can unload all my shares for that price and then sell it all for $1300 US for each bitcoin, I will buy a couple of harley's and sidecars (sidecars for the girls we meet) and give you one if you agree to wander around Mexico with me.  We will use my iphone's 3g to send messages back here to this thread to tell people what fun we are having thanks to Ken.

If no one said anything here except things that were facts and if only informational posts from Ken or based upon real data were permitted, we would have maybe one post a week if that many.

This is way more fun, boys.

14 pages in 24 hours... i never set a user to ignore but now i do it to a couple users. The amount of useless fights in here is hefty.

Actually it was quite the friendly party in here.  We were quoting Shakespeare, listening to Lorenzo (the great)'s wise words, and feeding  Ken our children.. it was good times

Right, my post was useless like most of the others. Probably the anger having spent the time to go through so much info with zero info. I dont really see it as fun since at the end of the day im angry and asking myself where all the time went and why i didnt get more things done. Maybe ignoring the people that post useless things all the time will help a bit to slighten this... Smiley

At some point you guys are going to have to accept that if you want useful information you should just check Ken's post history. Until this point, feel free to look at this thread for updates. Though it is a "Discussion" Thread and you will be sorely disappointed like always. There just really isn't any meaningful discussion today it seems.

The problem with only checking kens posts or the announcement thread is that ken only posts things he like. Any other things like problems or something would be posted here moste probably. And if you will find such risks you need to go through this all unfortunately.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:19:34 PM

Sebastian I agree but people call any doubt posted on the forums "FUD" and "Trolling" and when we ask Ken a question they respond "He already answered that (by dodging the question)". And these people only seem to be happy when Ken post something. They claim to "ignore" anyone who is bringing up concerns but then complain that that person is still posting in the thread: "Omg I have VE on ignore but you are quoting him so I'm going to complain and whine because I can't just scroll passed it.". Easiest way to satisfy them is to have them just check Ken's posts. Apparently that's all they care about. If they want to complain about looking through a forum (voluntarily) because they are invested in a company (voluntarily) then they need to get used to the fact that not all the discussion on this discussion thread is going to be between two mature people or just leave the thread and dump their shares at the earliest possible moment.
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:28:33 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 01:03:15 AM by Stuartuk

mmmm

VE I'm not even sure you believe this latest conspiracy theory yourself.

Firstly the timing is very convenient isn't it? We are about to list on an exchange and you suddenly come out with a 'negative news story' - seriously are you after cheap shares or what? Can you show us any proof that:

1) You still have your claimed 50k
and
2) You are NOT desperate to buy many more shares after this weeks excellent Official news update??

Now firstly, I know that I and my friends have posted up pics on Facebook months after they have been taken - so your theory is majorly flawed. And second,  Ken does not assemble the sample chips to boards in this storage space. Ken has said several times that a highly experienced engineering firm does that work - obviously at their own location. So this unit in Springfield is and has only been for a small testplace and workspace for ken (an office) and a receiving address for cases and eventually for final stage assembly. We do not yet have finished chips for final-stage assembly. The sample chips went straight to ACtMs engineering contractors. So the possibility that the Springfield unit was mostly empty over a month ago (or much more as mentioned) is really not a revelation.

You want cheap shares - fact.
The timing of this purely FUD post just before shares start trading again is pathetic and quite desperate. You are trying to rip off ACtM shareholders - fact. Shame on you. Shame on you.
smiley35

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:46:17 PM

Guys I think arguing about who wants cheap shares or not is besides the point. There is no one to buy.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:47:04 PM

Guys I think arguing about who wants cheap shares or not is besides the point. There is no one to buy.

Dude you probably just want cheap shares too  Undecided
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 11:47:25 PM

mmmm

VE I'm not even sure you believe this latest conspiracy theory yourself.

Firstly the timing is very convenient isn't it? We are about to list on an exchange and you suddenly come out with a 'negative news story' - seriously are you after cheap shares or what? Can you show us any proof that:

1) You still have your claimed 50k
and
2) You are NOT desperate to buy many more shares after this weeks excellent Official news update??

Now firstly, I know that I send my friends have posted up pics on Facebook months after they have been taken - so you theory is majorly flawed. And second,  Ken does not assemble the sample chips to boards in this storage space. Ken has said several times that a highly experienced engineering firm does that work - obviously at their own location. So this unit in Springfield is and has only been for a small testplace and workspace for ken (an office) and a receiving address for cases and eventually for final stage assembly. We do not yet have finished chips for final-stage assembly. The sample chips went straight to ACtMs engineering contractors. So the possibility that the Springfield unit was mostly empty over a month ago (or much more as mentioned) is really not a revelation.

You want cheap shares - fact.
The timing of this purely FUD post just before shares start reading again is pathetic and quite desperate. You are trying to rip off ACtM shareholders - fact. Shame on you. Shame on you.

+1 agreed.

He's made as much of a mess of this failed attempt to spread fud as he did over his btct.co fiasco when he gifted Ken $5000. LOL.  He's still tending his butthurt over that one and is holding a grudge because Ken said no when he asked for his money back.  Loser.

VE is happy to lose money on his investment so long as he gets some sort of deluded revenge on Ken, and that's what makes him so dangerous.  Everything he says is some sort of play and that makes his word worth shit.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
smiley35

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:52:29 PM

I would like to sell a couple and get some money back finally, But I can't bring myself to let them go for anything under .015.  I'm just saying we need buyers to realize a fair price and it might be a couple weeks before people start to look to the btc stock markets again.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:55:35 PM

I would like to sell a couple and get some money back finally, But I can't bring myself to let them go for anything under .015.  I'm just saying we need buyers to realize a fair price and it might be a couple weeks before people start to look to the btc stock markets again.

I was being sarcastic, sorry  Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: