Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771076 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:24:09 AM

Lol, welcome back, zumzero, i see you just couldn't stay away Cheesy

I haven't even bothered looking at Vbs' spreadsheet.  The promised hashrate was in the original prospectus, which has been last edited on the November 11, and the consecutive "FAQ" post, last edited on November 28 (hover the mouse over the post date to see last edit date) Cheesy

"History is written by those who revise it" -- lul ME.

Thanks!  It's great to be back.  Smiley

Forgive me but I'm not understanding the significance of not being allowed to edit posts on this thread's first page.  Is it not useful to update these posts with information as it happens?  I'd go as far to say that adding info such as sales figures is a good thing, no?

It is extremely useful, especially when you can edit the promises that were made.  You understand that there is no way to see the original prospectus, right?   Do you have a signed copy of a contract with Ken that i know nothing of?
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:34:01 AM

I'll give you a plus 1 for effort Crumbs, don't you have family to be with for christmas instead of spending every waking hour on this thread "saving the newbies"/"gloating"?

I peak at this thread several times day to see if CT is live, but most the time the last post is by you.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 12:36:14 AM

@crumbs

In the same way that there's no way to prove that your deleted posts were not impartial, constructive, useful and vaguely humorous?

Get real man.  Your are really scraping the barrel here I have to say.  It's hilarious!

So because there is an edit feature on this forum we can prove that Ken is breaking promises left right and centre due, in part, to the fact that no-one has the ability to recall pre-edited posts?

If I were you, I would sit this one out.  Come back when you have something that the people you are trying to influence will swallow, and stop insulting their intelligence.

EDIT:  If this were a boxing match it would have been stopped two pages ago.  I've yet to see crumbs take such a beating and it's a pleasure to be a part of that.  Grin

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
crumbs

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:44:51 AM

Just because it says self moderate does not mean Ken actually spends his time worrying about you, crumbs. Besides which, whenever a post is deleted, you are sent a PM. One of my messages was deleted, and it indicated that the person was SaltySpoon. After correspondence with him, it was clear that Ken ignores the nonsense you and StuartUK post but that SaltySpoon does all the moderation.

Actually, Ken does not moderate this thread. There are two people who are associated with the site and have no connection to ActM who moderate it.

Well, yes it does. 
How many of these screencaps would you like to admit you're wrong?
What's more, Ken seems to be following he Labcoin pattern --  start a self-moderated thread & then stop moderating it Cheesy
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:50:53 AM

@crumbs

In the same way that there's no way to prove that your deleted posts were not impartial, constructive, useful and vaguely humorous?

Get real man.  Your are really scraping the barrel here I have to say.  It's hilarious!

So because there is an edit feature on this forum we can prove that Ken is breaking promises left right and centre due, in part, to the fact that no-one has the ability to recall pre-edited posts?

If I were you, I would sit this one out.  Come back when you have something that the people you are trying to influence will swallow, and stop insulting their intelligence.

EDIT:  If this were a boxing match it would have been stopped two pages ago.  I've yet to see crumbs take such a beating and it's a pleasure to be a part of that.  Grin

If a troll falls in the ignore forest… does anyone hear it?
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:52:25 AM

I'll give you a plus 1 for effort Crumbs, don't you have family to be with for christmas instead of spending every waking hour on this thread "saving the newbies"/"gloating"?

I peak at this thread several times day to see if CT is live, but most the time the last post is by you.
crumbs

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:07:31 AM

Drawingthesun:

Yes, i have seen your post, but ignored it because it was answered too many times already.  Making allowances for your poor memory and retention, but you're becoming a bother.  Please try to remember:

1.  I am not "saving newbies," i'm saving my bitcoin from getting shat up by scam and failure like Active Mining.
2.  This takes no effort at all, telling the truth is pleasant and easy.  I have fun while cleaning up my bitcoin.
3.  If you gave as much thought to your investings as you do to my personal life, you wouldn't be broke now, would you?

I would like to thank all the Active Miners for contributing to this an cerebral debate.

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 01:18:28 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 03:33:34 AM by zumzero

Ve, please stop posting silly photoshopped images.  You are better than this.  Photoshop is so last year.  Microsoft Paint is where it's at.

I see crumbs is on the pull again.   Wink

Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:20:54 AM

Ve, please stop posting silly photoshopped images.  You are better than this.  Photoshop is so yesterday.  Microsoft Paint is where it's at.

On topic content:  Is the february announcement a hoax or something to get excited about?

The big announcement is scheduled for April 1st.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:22:09 AM

Drawingthesun:

Yes, i have seen your post, but ignored it because it was answered too many times already.  Making allowances for your poor memory and retention, but you're becoming a bother.  Please try to remember:

1.  I am not "saving newbies," i'm saving my bitcoin from getting shat up by scam and failure like Active Mining.
2.  This takes no effort at all, telling the truth is pleasant and easy.  I have fun while cleaning up my bitcoin.
3.  If you gave as much thought to your investings as you do to my personal life, you wouldn't be broke now, would you?

I would like to thank all the Active Miners for contributing to this an cerebral debate.

1 - You have no Bitcoin invested here, so how exactly are you saving your bitcoin? My friend has never heard of ActiveMining but does not feel the need to post here to save his coin.
2 - Dude you are on this thread a lot, more so than most of the investors who actually have money on the line. This is a lot of effort to save bitcoin that has already been saved.....
3 - I wrote one sentence about your personal life, that's not a large amount of thought, at least not for me.
crumbs

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:23:50 AM

Not an image I would like to have in my head.

Can you see it? Ken, our loving Uncle Ken who will make us all rich holding VolanicEruption's cajones in his hand.

No wonder crumbs is relentless in tormenting VE. Crumbs wish he was on the receiving end of that embrace.

Dec 08 03:12:11 <AMC-CEO>       Yes, had a lot of PMs with VE tonight and a few on the thread.
Dec 08 03:12:25 <chairforce1>   personally i dont think it is correct for people to draw difinitive conclusions from some posts when they dont wiegh information in other posts equally
Dec 08 03:12:47 <chairforce1>   yea i feel people dont have the full story so imaginations r running wild
Dec 08 03:12:51 <AMC-CEO>       I let him know who had hold of his balls.
Dec 08 03:12:56 <chairforce1>   lol

Ken's much more businesslike than you imagine him to be, Lorenzo.  There are no embraces, no sweet nothings whispered in Volanic's ear.
Heck, Volanic gets no lube or even bus fare home...  
crumbs

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:32:18 AM

Drawingthesun:

1 - You have no Bitcoin invested here, so how exactly are you saving your bitcoin? My friend has never heard of ActiveMining but does not feel the need to post here to save his coin.

If your friend knew about this bag of fail and aids, he'd certainly post.  If he had any sense of civic duty.

2 - Dude you are on this thread a lot, more so than most of the investors who actually have money on the line. This is a lot of effort to save bitcoin that has already been saved.....

This is where my answer would be if what you wrote made any sense.

3 - I wrote one sentence about your personal life, that's not a large amount of thought, at least not for me.

You have obviously given your investings even less thought.
(Too late now, but getting snippy with me won't help either)
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:51:12 AM

Crumbs,

I find it very fascinating that we are expected to go live on crypto-trade any day now, and the trolling is going harder than ever before.  You have spent literally HUNDREDS of HOURS posting in this thread and you are desperate to buy in as low as you can.    Let me give you a little history lesson on Labcoin, the ultimate "pass the bag" game.  Labcoin had more trolls than this thread ever had, and rightfully so.  The identity of those involved was very blurry, they posted pictures of cardboard chips, and large amounts of BTC were handed over to those in charge (900BTC to theswede, I believe).  At one time, a Just-Dice account was linked to the IPO funds.  Point being -- Labcoin showed legitimate elements of a scam.  ActM, however, has not. You are making assumptions based on the lack of information Ken has provided, rather than information that actually exists. For this reason, your trolling will not have an affect on the share price, because new speculators will arrive and do their own due diligence.  They will see that ActM is very similar to other developing companies.  A developing company will always show a degree of uncertainty, and shareholders are well aware of that.   That is the nature of them.  In fact, it's desirable from the perspective of a lot of investment strategists because the higher risk companies will reward the most profit if they become successful. 

At the time of the ActM IPO, we could have invested in an established company with an actual product such as ASICMINER. However, we were investors looking for a higher risk/reward pennystock; one that was in the earlier stage of development.  High risk speculators will come and go, they will read your posts and they will even look at your kindergarten art... but in the end, nothing you say will really matter, because they are grown-ups and you are not.

Keep up the photoshopping, and remember, stay inside the lines!

Speaking of photoshop, can you make her holding pom-poms to match your avatar?

crumbs

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:53:06 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 02:13:45 AM by crumbs

Volanic:
I've seen your post, it was intentionally left unanswered in hopes of you stopping your sperging.

i understand that Ken has got you by the balls, but please suffer quietly.

Dec 08 03:12:11 <AMC-CEO>       Yes, had a lot of PMs with VE tonight and a few on the thread.
Dec 08 03:12:25 <chairforce1>   personally i dont think it is correct for people to draw difinitive conclusions from some posts when they dont wiegh information in other posts equally
Dec 08 03:12:47 <chairforce1>   yea i feel people dont have the full story so imaginations r running wild
Dec 08 03:12:51 <AMC-CEO>       I let him know who had hold of his balls.
Dec 08 03:12:56 <chairforce1>   lol

Who got ur balls, who got your balls, want your balls, boy?  who wants his balls?  Go get the balls, boy, that'sa good boy, get the balls!
Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:34:05 AM

Ken will succeed.
Product will be shipped.
Miners will be assembled.
Dividends will roll in.
A viable exchange will be found.
Trading will be strong.
Prices will rise.
Crumbs won't get his cheap shares.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:45:44 AM

Ken will succeed.
Product will be shipped.
Miners will be assembled.
Dividends will roll in.
A viable exchange will be found.
Trading will be strong.
Prices will rise.
Crumbs won't get his cheap shares.

+1
Nice job at keeping to the point, Lorenzo. 

arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:50:48 AM

If you believe that Active Mining can take down Bitcoin then why are you invested in Bitcoin in the first place.?

I can't imagine using a currency that one company can bring to its knees it would have no stability of long term purpose. If you really believe Active Mining can take down Bitcoin you should probably sell your coins.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:52:30 AM

Ve, please stop posting silly photoshopped images.  You are better than this.  Photoshop is so yesterday.  Microsoft Paint is where it's at.

On topic content:  Is the february announcement a hoax or something to get excited about?

hoax, it was not official neither is that April mention. Ken did not post a deadline with a date.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:31:44 AM

If you believe that Active Mining can take down Bitcoin then why are you invested in Bitcoin in the first place.?

I can't imagine using a currency that one company can bring to its knees it would have no stability of long term purpose. If you really believe Active Mining can take down Bitcoin you should probably sell your coins.

Dude, this single pest couldn't take down my bitcoin, but let it go unchecked -- the filthy bugger would find a mate, breed and multiply!  Think of Active Mining as a tick and my bitcoin as a giant moose.  What harm could one tick do?  Well bro, check this out:

Now you are being stupid. Bitcoin is a force that can survive governments, colossal corporate empires and the mainstream media. Only a complete and utter fool would think even a thousand Bitcoin scams could slow Bitcoin down one bit. During this price rise we have had thousands of Bitcoin stolen from a dozen sites, an assassination site has formed and Bitcoin still continues on.

Crumbs; if you really think ActiveMining and a million others like it can change the course of Bitcoin you are the stupidest idiot here. Please don't admit that is why you continue to troll this thread, what a waste of time.

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 03:54:47 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 05:07:44 AM by zumzero

Wanna share VE?  Why you no share, huh?   Lips sealed

You have suddenly changed your tune demeanour.

Yes, you are that obvious.  

The last thing of importance you said during my recent sabbatical was words to the effect, "I'm going to pm you so that I can have proof that you are currently mining with an ActM device, powered with an eAsic chip, and if you can send me evidence I will pay you 0.5 btc.".  The recipient to VE's offer is called CanadianGuy on this forum.

edit:  I also pm'd him offering to buy the device, however his silence convinces me that someone payed well and guaranteed that silence.

Your tune changed suddenly from immediately prior to your chat with CanadianGuy to immediately afterwards.  I know that sharing would diminish your tactical advantage but some of these guys really deserve some good news.  So please, tell us what you know.

Otherwise pm me, I've got a wee nugget myself which I'd be willing to trade provided you are happy for me to share your secret with everyone else.  You know it makes sense because you only have 50,000 shares and are seeking a quick exit.

Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: