Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:06:00 AM

1.  I am not "saving newbies," i'm saving my bitcoin from getting shat up by scam and failure like Active Mining.

If you believe that Active Mining can take down Bitcoin then why are you invested in Bitcoin in the first place.?

I can't imagine using a currency that one company can bring to its knees it would have no stability of long term purpose. If you really believe Active Mining can take down Bitcoin you should probably sell your coins.

Dude, this single pest couldn't take down my bitcoin, but let it go unchecked -- the filthy bugger would find a mate, breed and multiply!  Think of Active Mining as a tick and my bitcoin as a giant moose.  What harm could one tick do?  Well bro, check this out:

Now you are being stupid. Bitcoin is a force that can survive governments, colossal corporate empires and the mainstream media. Only a complete and utter fool would think even a thousand Bitcoin scams could slow Bitcoin down one bit. During this price rise we have had thousands of Bitcoin stolen from a dozen sites, an assassination site has formed and Bitcoin still continues on.

Crumbs; if you really think ActiveMining and a million others like it can change the course of Bitcoin you are the stupidest idiot here. Please don't admit that is why you continue to troll this thread, what a waste of time.

Drawingthesun:
While lecturing me on bitcoin, keep in mind that i have it, while you gave yours away to an American alcoholic.
While calling me stupid, it pays to remember that it was you who gambled away your retirement fund, not i.
Minor details like that are important Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:08:37 AM

@crumbs: I challenge your sorry ass to stay off this thread for one whole day. CHALLENGE.

Now, since I ignore you, of course the only way I'll know you've made challenge is by not seeing your silly name on the posts.

Please, for your own sake, go get a life and stop incessantly posting delusional nonsense on these threads.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:01:31 AM

1.  I am not "saving newbies," i'm saving my bitcoin from getting shat up by scam and failure like Active Mining.

If you believe that Active Mining can take down Bitcoin then why are you invested in Bitcoin in the first place.?

I can't imagine using a currency that one company can bring to its knees it would have no stability of long term purpose. If you really believe Active Mining can take down Bitcoin you should probably sell your coins.

Dude, this single pest couldn't take down my bitcoin, but let it go unchecked -- the filthy bugger would find a mate, breed and multiply!  Think of Active Mining as a tick and my bitcoin as a giant moose.  What harm could one tick do?  Well bro, check this out:

Now you are being stupid. Bitcoin is a force that can survive governments, colossal corporate empires and the mainstream media. Only a complete and utter fool would think even a thousand Bitcoin scams could slow Bitcoin down one bit. During this price rise we have had thousands of Bitcoin stolen from a dozen sites, an assassination site has formed and Bitcoin still continues on.

Crumbs; if you really think ActiveMining and a million others like it can change the course of Bitcoin you are the stupidest idiot here. Please don't admit that is why you continue to troll this thread, what a waste of time.

Drawingthesun:
While lecturing me on bitcoin, keep in mind that i have it, while you gave yours away to an American alcoholic.
While calling me stupid, it pays to remember that it was you who gambled away your retirement fund, not i.
Minor details like that are important Smiley

Again why are you here? This has nothing to do with saving Bitcoin.

Also I invested in a venture that I thought was a good buy, it may be a mistake but who knows. It was worth a lot less before the Bitcoin price rise.

And this is a learning experience for me, if it works and gives me a retirement all the best but if not I shall continue on and figure out other ways to make money.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:59:55 AM

Please reread.  The fact that each promise and every verifiable deadline were blown is as much proof of failure as any reasonable person can expect.  If you find that insufficient, please give me your definition of failure.
I'm sure you'll continue defending Ken long after others have accepted their losses and moved on.  I do not aim to convert every zealot.
Enjoy your "investment."

Here's something a whole lot closer to the truth which relies on fact and not disinformation.  

1) P&L Report & Balance sheets deadline: 31st October      - Ken posts on this date to say that he would postpone until 15th November due to working on the Klondikes and other resources.

2) P&L Report & Balance sheets deadline: 15th November   - Deadline met.

3) Progress Report Deadline: 30th November                    - Deadline met.

4) Weekly Update Deadline 11th December                      - Deadline met.

5) Weekly Update Deadline 18th December                      - Deadline met.

Yes, I'm back and apologise to anyone I may have offended in the past, outside the troll brigade.  I have tried to sit back, and have done quite well, however it pains me to see disinformation go unchecked when it's my grandchildren's inheritance at stake.  Tongue

1) correct, was postponed
2) Can you please post a link to complete P&L Report & Balance sheets.
3-5) OK

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:54:11 PM

Seems someone else got a VMC machine: (from the IRC channel)

[02:58:14] <jahmen1_> Greetings all "_
[02:59:14] <jahmen1_> :_,
[03:00:43] <jahmen1_> "_,
[03:38:06] <nothingtosee> looks like another guy received a vmc
[03:48:14] <nothingtosee> anyone know where hes from?
[04:06:28] <Widfire_ca> Where are you seeing this info nothingtosee?

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 02:41:18 PM

There really are only two rational shareholders on here.

Your attempt to portray yourself as one of the cool kids is quite tragic and speaks volumes as to your low self-esteem. You are a self-obsessed, know-it-all with delusions of grandeur 'Mr Money Bags'.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:24:56 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 04:45:05 PM by knybe

Ok I'll bite: LM pat yourself on the back some more, you 12 yr old troll.

I've actually got a life and don't spend every minute of it glued to this dismal thread like you. Seriously? Who really has the time to key up a long winded, over-thought, self absorbed, no value soliloque like that except an outta work nutjob or a 12 yr old. Whats the point of badgering people and making enemies? ...Other than getting your jollies off by getting a rise outta people ala crumbs.

It would be nice if it paid off but I could give a shit if this all goes belly up, I'm not that heavily invested for it to matter... just enough to make a nice difference. Sounds to me, the way you bait boast and troll your big balls around here, that's not the case with you.

Keep trying lil fella, although I doubt it, you'll get there one day.

And now: back to my awesome Southern California lifestyle.

Have a wonderful weekend ACTM.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 04:07:29 PM

In all honesty, Double Post Lornezo's contributions are the only ones that I don't read thoroughly.  I make a point of reading all other posts at least once, however a quick scan of Lorenzo's is enough to confirm that, yet again, I'm wasting my time even doing that.  What an extraordinary effort to go through and yet produce reams of meaningless tripe.  Anything he posts which remotely suggests usefulness can be quickly discarded as it's clear he's simply inventing nonsense for no other reason than attention.  Right now he'll be loving this and frantically hitting the 'Change Color' button as he spouts off about side cars which I think is an attempt at humour but I genuinely don't know.

Anyway, moving on to all things constructive,  my NEOBEE shares have been successfully migrated to lmb-holdings from Bitfunder and the process we went through was that of signing a message to confirm ownership.
Since I received the initial email on 12th December requesting I sign a message, it took 8 days for the entire process to complete.  Given that the Public Ledger has only grown by 30 accounts in those 8 days, we can see that this process isn't as quick as one might hope as it took 8 days to confirm ~30 accounts and NEO are nothing if not efficient.

We know that accounts are being created for those of us who haven't already opened their own Crypto-Trade accounts, but does anyone know if it's possible that we may not need to go through the 'sign message' process due to the fact that e-mail confirmation might be enough?  I'm starting to think that those who have already got active Crypto-Trade accounts, using the same email they used in Bitfunder, may well be delayed in being able to trade due to having to follow the 'sign message' process.  Of course this is all speculation, but I'm aware that this thread will ignite if there are two significant groups of shareholders and only one group gets access when the exchange goes live.  

So be warned, if you suspect you may be part of a delayed group, do something about it now as your tears are likely to be met with laughter and not empathy in this thread.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:09:01 PM

Alright boyz, guess who they might be?

Crumbs? No he is a disgusting creep who lies and whose real motivation is the sick pleasure of watching all of you morons get upset with his postings.

StuartUK? Nope, he is just too stupid to even realize how stupid he is. He is a troll without any self awareness of his trolly-ness. At least crumbs winks at you when he declares that he is not a troll. StuartUK is not even clever enough to realize that he is a troll.

VolanicEruptor? Yes, some of us have feelings of affection for the pompous, angry fellow. After all, he wasted spent $5000 US to transfer shares form one exchange to another just to have that exchange go down.

VinceSamios? NO, that poor fellow looks in the mirror too often and just likes to be smug and thinks he has created the next best thing to Joomla.

Who then? Well, we have so much FUD here because nature abhors a vacuum and Ken really, despite all his hard technical work, has been a mere touch neglectful in understanding that he does have a real responsibility to all the greedy little bunnies who invested in AMC/VMC.

DrawingTheSun? Well, DTS tries, he could almost get to a higher level, but he is arrogant and angry. He is too much of a little delusional cheerleader and is smug at times.

ZumZero? Oh! My ZumZero! What can we say about him? He WISHES he was as clever and cruel and effective as crumbs. ZumZero wishes he was as smart as VE. But ZumZero, dear ZumZero is just a pleasant little diversion on this ship of comedians.

VBS? Too bad he is gone. HE was rational. That is probably why he has gone. He smelled the FUD and left.

Basically, the only two people in this thread who ever say anything of worth (other than me of course) are EskimoBob and Kleeck.

They are the only two shareholders who are vocal here who are as honest as me, who write with clarity and are not deceived by the FUD or the Cheerleading.

WHY CAN'T ALL OF YOU BE MORE LIKE EskimoBob and Kleeck?

EskimoBob became cool because he listens to Miles Davis tunes. Kleeck is just cool because he just is Kleeck.

Learn my friends! Learn and be patient because Ken will make us all rich!

On another note, go to the securities level of this forum and click on Replies and Views. This thread is in the top six threads in terms of Replies and Views. Despite what some of you think, it seems to be the most popular thread. Why would that be? Why? Think about it boys.

Knybe is not listed above because he just is not worthy of more than this one line mention.

Lorenzo, WTF are you doing?  Is this an episode of 90210, or survivor?  This kind form of social labeling is a high school thing.  I don't want a personality description of every poster that takes a shit in this forum.
Did you ever watch "Wonder Years" in the 90's?  You remind me of that kid who looks around and judges people through the narration inside his own head.  The only thing is.. can you please keep it inside your head?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zamiqwiULE  simpsons version

tiaguitah

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:07:08 PM

crumbs, do you think that actm will be sucessful?

LorenzoMoney

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:24:52 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 11:27:30 PM by LorenzoMoney

You guys are so funny!
You are like a bunch of piranhas or rats, who are trapped in a cage and are so hungry (for information) that they begin turning on each other!
If I go silent for a week, you will find a new victim. Or crumbs will pick you guys to pieces, one by one.
You guys argue and speculate and create charts on zero information.

Maybe Ken will succeed, maybe he won't. If Ken does succeed, a few people will be very wealthy. If Ken doesn't, crumbs will gloat and you guys will find something else to gossip and FUD about.

Why not just admit that Ken gives out sparse amounts of data, and none of us really know what is going on, and that vacuum leads to intra-species cannabalism?

P.S. Also, I publicly apologize to Knybe.

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
tiaguitah

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:25:59 PM

Knybe,

You have a life?  Are you really able to type that here and not gag on your own words? Seriously! You NEVER contribute anything of substance, and you just speculate nonsense like almost everyone else here.  Given the frequency of your posts, it is clear your wife has forgotten your name and your dog has given up hope. If I am such a troll, why do you even respond? Just admit that you have a boring life, that you are in essence a boring person and the drama of this thread is the most exciting thing that is happening for you.

What? Wait...you are not heavily invested in Active Mining yet you spend hours on here attacking a poor, 12 year old troll? THAT says a lot about you Mr. Knybe.  No wonder crumbs has such a field day with the likes of you!  LOL

Ok I'll bite: LM pat yourself on the back some more, you 12 yr old troll.

I've actually got a life and don't spend every minute of it glued to this dismal thread like you. Seriously? Who really has the time to key up a long winded, over-thought, self absorbed, no value soliloque like that except an outta work nutjob or a 12 yr old. Whats the point of badgering people and making enemies? ...Other than getting your jollies off by getting a rise outta people ala crumbs.

It would be nice if it paid off but I could give a shit if this all goes belly up, I'm not that heavily invested for it to matter... just enough to make a nice difference. Sounds to me, the way you bait boast and troll your big balls around here, that's not the case with you.

Keep trying lil fella, although I doubt it, you'll get there one day.

And now: back to my awesome Southern California lifestyle.

Have a wonderful weekend ACTM.

I so agree with Lorenzo, he has clarity that no one else here has..

Reading Lorenzo's post's is a eye opener, I would advise everyone to read them.

Stuartuk

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:50:06 PM

tiag are you related to Lorenzo? no one else on this forum would agree with your assessment.

Both you and Mr Moneybags are back on ignore - utter waste of time reading your nonsense.
tiaguitah

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:08:53 PM

tiag are you related to Lorenzo? no one else on this forum would agree with your assessment.

Both you and Mr Moneybags are back on ignore - utter waste of time reading your nonsense.

Not related in anyway with Lorenzo.

Why?

I believe that LorenzoMoney is seeing the things that many of you aren't. He keeps it real.

on the other hand hopefully we will be able to trade before christmas.

LorenzoMoney

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:36:45 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 10:11:33 PM by LorenzoMoney

For those of you who are techno curious, Colored Coin is one more step closer to real world release.
A beta of the Chromawallet has been released.

http://chromawallet.com/

This means one step closer to utilizing the escrow feature of bitcoin, and decentralized exchanges.

Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:25:31 PM

Please reread.  The fact that each promise and every verifiable deadline were blown is as much proof of failure as any reasonable person can expect.  If you find that insufficient, please give me your definition of failure.
I'm sure you'll continue defending Ken long after others have accepted their losses and moved on.  I do not aim to convert every zealot.
Enjoy your "investment."

Here's something a whole lot closer to the truth which relies on fact and not disinformation.  

1) P&L Report & Balance sheets deadline: 31st October      - Ken posts on this date to say that he would postpone until 15th November due to working on the Klondikes and other resources.

2) P&L Report & Balance sheets deadline: 15th November   - Deadline met.

3) Progress Report Deadline: 30th November                    - Deadline met.

4) Weekly Update Deadline 11th December                      - Deadline met.

5) Weekly Update Deadline 18th December                      - Deadline met.

Yes, I'm back and apologise to anyone I may have offended in the past, outside the troll brigade.  I have tried to sit back, and have done quite well, however it pains me to see disinformation go unchecked when it's my grandchildren's inheritance at stake.  Tongue

1) correct, was postponed
2) Can you please post a link to complete P&L Report & Balance sheets.
3-5) OK

Whatever caused you to be duped into an investment here?

I thought you were far smarter with your thorough debunking of mining bonds.
Stuartuk

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:23:46 PM

For those of you who are techno curious, Colored Coin is one more step closer to real world release.
A beta of the Chromawallet has been released.

That's it, ignore the multiple regulars who are telling you straight that you are talking shit again and instead post up some off-topic development related to Coloured Coins (which we all well know Ken is keeping an eye on for the future).

It's OK Mr Moneybags, really, the thing is, if you just stuck to posting up off-topic news that would be fine. It's when you start talking about yourself (your favourite subject) and exposing your contemptuous and imperious attitude to the dedicated regular posters on here that things really go downhill for you.

So yes, do keep us updated on the Coloured Coin situation - thanks matey.

Roll Eyes

PS I just took you off ignore because I'm really keen to keep getting the updates from you on Coloured Coins. Keep it coming.
somestranger

Activity: 487

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:35:52 PM

It's OK Mr Moneybags, really, the thing is, if you just stuck to posting up off-topic news that would be fine. It's when you start talking about yourself (your favourite subject) and exposing your contemptuous and imperious attitude to the dedicated regular posters on here that things really go downhill for you.
How is it off-topic when Ken regularly posts these sorts of updates?
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:54:34 PM

How is it off-topic when Ken regularly posts these sorts of updates?

+1
I was thinking exactly that.  The only way our shares will ever be worth something if they are put onto some kind of market.  Without the ability to buy/sell shares, they have ZERO WORTH.
Anything regarding color coins or crypto-trade is very valuable information to me.  Please continue discussing it.

VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 12:29:02 AM

Alright boyz, guess who they might be?

Crumbs? No he is a disgusting creep who lies and whose real motivation is the sick pleasure of watching all of you morons get upset with his postings.

StuartUK? Nope, he is just too stupid to even realize how stupid he is. He is a troll without any self awareness of his trolly-ness. At least crumbs winks at you when he declares that he is not a troll. StuartUK is not even clever enough to realize that he is a troll.

VolanicEruptor? Yes, some of us have feelings of affection for the pompous, angry fellow. After all, he wasted spent $5000 US to transfer shares form one exchange to another just to have that exchange go down.

VinceSamios? NO, that poor fellow looks in the mirror too often and just likes to be smug and thinks he has created the next best thing to Joomla.

Who then? Well, we have so much FUD here because nature abhors a vacuum and Ken really, despite all his hard technical work, has been a mere touch neglectful in understanding that he does have a real responsibility to all the greedy little bunnies who invested in AMC/VMC.

DrawingTheSun? Well, DTS tries, he could almost get to a higher level, but he is arrogant and angry. He is too much of a little delusional cheerleader and is smug at times.

ZumZero? Oh! My ZumZero! What can we say about him? He WISHES he was as clever and cruel and effective as crumbs. ZumZero wishes he was as smart as VE. But ZumZero, dear ZumZero is just a pleasant little diversion on this ship of comedians.

VBS? Too bad he is gone. HE was rational. That is probably why he has gone. He smelled the FUD and left.

Basically, the only two people in this thread who ever say anything of worth (other than me of course) are EskimoBob and Kleeck.

They are the only two shareholders who are vocal here who are as honest as me, who write with clarity and are not deceived by the FUD or the Cheerleading.

WHY CAN'T ALL OF YOU BE MORE LIKE EskimoBob and Kleeck?

EskimoBob became cool because he listens to Miles Davis tunes. Kleeck is just cool because he just is Kleeck.

Learn my friends! Learn and be patient because Ken will make us all rich!

On another note, go to the securities level of this forum and click on Replies and Views. This thread is in the top six threads in terms of Replies and Views. Despite what some of you think, it seems to be the most popular thread. Why would that be? Why? Think about it boys.

Knybe is not listed above because he just is not worthy of more than this one line mention.

Lorenzo, WTF are you doing?  Is this an episode of 90210, or survivor?  This kind form of social labeling is a high school thing.  I don't want a personality description of every poster that takes a shit in this forum.
Did you ever watch "Wonder Years" in the 90's?  You remind me of that kid who looks around and judges people through the narration inside his own head.  The only thing is.. can you please keep it inside your head?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zamiqwiULE  simpsons version

HA - I got an honourable mention even though I'm hardly ever posting here. Awesomeness!

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: