Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stenkross

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:01:00 PM

This is the reason why I am calling & using my 8 email accounts to contact eASIC this week.
I know they will be annoyed (that is the point), and hopefully let Ken know about it.
Then (maybe) he'll release some more info.
Ken already knows about it. All you're going to do is piss them off and possibly damage their relationship with ActiveMining which would not be in your best interest as a shareholder.

Yeaaa, I guess I could just sit down and wait for another 6 months for some info, but like I said, I'm sick and tired of it.

Edit: I'll report back any info I find out, although I suspect it will be no info.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:04:09 PM

lol

The man is a legend. Personally I like his style.

The problem here isn't that he doesn't communicate - he really does. The problem is a lot of investors are either unable to listen or just haven't enough worldly experience to read between the lines and recognise what is going on behind the scenes.

Having said that there are a lot of people on here who have listened and know what's coming.

So what do you read? His noncommunication is the problem and slowly i get as angry at him as iam at ukyo. Whats to hard to speak the truth? Instead he writes of assembling miners which most probably means preassembling and other things. No info about the status of the chips or the status of shares trading. And this goes on since months.
I would like to know where youre confidence comes from. Workbenches are nice and it looks like somethings happens but empty workbenches without chips say something goes wrong.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:06:49 PM

Workbenches are nice and it looks like somethings happens but empty workbenches without chips say something goes wrong.

+1
And if something goes wrong, LET US KNOW ABOUT IT!
CanadianGuy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:25:53 PM

Alright, so here's the scoop.  Ken is doing exactly what other bitcoin scammers have done; they keep the faith "alive" as long as possible so that it gives us the illusion that they are trying to make it work.  Ken wants to eventually give us the appearance that despite all his efforts, this is a failed business rather than an outright scam.  He will do this by periodically logging onto kslaughter and replying to frightened shareholders with "no, don't worry".  In fact, you would be lucky if he took the time to say all 3 of those words.  Instead, you would most likely get a "No". 

All of this work of buying the server cases and sticking fans in them is a desperate attempt to "appear legitimate".  Look at "sam" from Labcoin.  He would log in periodically to reassure investors.  He even had the balls to say "You should buy shares now because they are so cheap".  Sam even went to the efforts of joining a Q&A session on IRC.  This was all before completely disappearing.  You see, Ken has a lot more track to cover because his identity is known.  He will avoid prison time because he is working his ass off at making this appear like a legitamatley failed business venture.  In fact, he has won.. because the only ones who came out on top is his own family.  Samantha and Mycha were previously unemployed.  They listed their employment as "Bitcoin" because they have basked in the wealth of having an activemining salary.  That salary was at our cost and part of the "engineering costs' which Ken asked for during his second IPO.  They are not engineers -- not even close.   What a wonderful way to raise their kids!  It's a consistant bitcoin income for doing nothing more than opening up a few server case boxes in their garage. 

There will be posters in here who support Ken until he is dead in the ground, there will even be those who will await his spirit to rise up from the ground to save us all. 

He will keep convincing us with his "updates", but I have bad news for you.  It's game over.

By the way, I am in no way associated with Volcaniceruptor.  I have talked with him many times about this, however.

keepinithamsta

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:29:58 PM

lol

The problem here isn't that he doesn't communicate - he really does. The problem is a lot of investors are either unable to listen or just haven't enough worldly experience to read between the lines and recognise what is going on behind the scenes.

Having said that there are a lot of people on here who have listened and know what's coming.

So what do you read? His noncommunication is the problem and slowly i get as angry at him as iam at ukyo. Whats to hard to speak the truth? Instead he writes of assembling miners which most probably means preassembling and other things. No info about the status of the chips or the status of shares trading. And this goes on since months.
I would like to know where youre confidence comes from. Workbenches are nice and it looks like somethings happens but empty workbenches without chips say something goes wrong.

No, he's talking about putting power supplies into cases.  Until he can prove he has a set of 16 chips mounted to a board and they collectively hash at 256GH/s, he's not preassembling anything and assembly is done because there's never going to be anything more to put into them.

If Ken is talking about moving to full production, where are the sample chips?  Who is in physical possession of them?  I'm going to just go out on a limb and assume they went back to the foundry to diagnose a complete batch of non-functional chips.  That is, if they exist at all.

Where are all the cases?  If there's millions of dollars in preorders, there has to be more cases than what we've seen.  We've seen a couple dozen in one picture at one time.  I just want some damned proof that there is some sort of production on the level that is claimed.
Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:42:36 PM

eASIC wouldn't have put up an announcement for nothing. Ken obviously gave them some kind of plans for a chip. That chip design doesn't have to be legitimate, it could be a bunch of random BS. eASIC then fabs the chip which never had any possibility of working and then whatever happens after that. The reason Ken doesn't show hashing chips is because the chips he got do not work and never were intended to work - only to get the eASIC press release to make things look legit. eASIC knows nothing of whether the chips could actually do cryptographic hashing. This is all a potential theory following CandadianGuy's reasoning.

Who exactly is forking over $6,000,000 with no proof of anything?
CanadianGuy

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:46:35 PM

eASIC wouldn't have put up an announcement for nothing. Ken obviously gave them some kind of plans for a chip. That chip design doesn't have to be legitimate, it could be a bunch of random BS. eASIC then fabs the chip which never had any possibility of working and then whatever happens after that. The reason Ken doesn't show hashing chips is because the chips he got do not work and never were intended to work - only to get the eASIC press release to make things look legit. eASIC knows nothing of whether the chips could actually do cryptographic hashing. This is all a potential theory following CandadianGuy's reasoning.

Ahh and that is where the magnificant NDA comes into affect.  You see, eASIC is protected by that NDA, and so they appear legitimate too.  If there were actually chips, why have we not seen them?  Oh right... NDA.  Do you see this loop you are stuck in?  They intended for that.
Vigil

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:50:14 PM

eASIC can't be a scam. They work with large companies all the time. They are well established. Of course, they don't have to worry if things go wrong due to the NDA, if that is what you mean. They are like "sure, we can make these chips for you for $1,000,000." According to the old NRE costs for the nextreme chips (not nextreme-3), there is no cost for NRE - it was $0.

There is no NRE in eASIC's process because it goes directly from the FPGA to eASIC's fixed routing, the only thing that is unique in each customer's case is the logic which comes directly from the FPGA conversion software.
Vigil

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:57:00 PM

This may not apply to nextreme-3 but it applied to the nextreme...

http://www.easic.com/easic-and-fastrack-form-partnership-to-deliver-nre-free-programmable-asic/

programmable ASIC
eASIC and Fastrack form partnership to deliver NRE-free programmable ASIC
(Fastrack Design has joined eASIC’s Design Service Representative (DSR) program in order to provide its customers with Structured ASIC devices and design services)

San Jose, California, July 12, 2005 – eASIC® Corporation, a provider of configurable logic and Structured ASIC products, and Fastrack Design, a provider of turnkey ASIC design services, today announced the formation of a strategic partnership to deliver eASIC’s 0.13 micron Structured ASIC products. The companies have signed eASIC’s DSR (Design Service Representative) agreement, expanding eASIC’s sales channel reach and broadening Fastrack’s offerings. The partnership leverages the two company’s strengths to facilitate Structured ASIC design and shorten the overall development cycle, delivering to the customer breakthrough ASIC products and technology with no NRE fee.

Its hard to believe NRE went from $0 to $1,000,000.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 11:03:12 PM

lol

No, he's talking about putting power supplies into cases.  Until he can prove he has a set of 16 chips mounted to a board and they collectively hash at 256GH/s, he's not preassembling anything and assembly is done because there's never going to be anything more to put into them.

If Ken is talking about moving to full production, where are the sample chips?  Who is in physical possession of them?  I'm going to just go out on a limb and assume they went back to the foundry to diagnose a complete batch of non-functional chips.  That is, if they exist at all.

Where are all the cases?  If there's millions of dollars in preorders, there has to be more cases than what we've seen.  We've seen a couple dozen in one picture at one time.  I just want some damned proof that there is some sort of production on the level that is claimed.

With pre-assembling i meant building psu's into cases. That way ken can claim he is working on the miners like he did in last update. At least thast how i read it.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
neilol

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:18:35 PM

Alright, so here's the scoop.  Ken is doing exactly what other bitcoin scammers have done; they keep the faith "alive" as long as possible so that it gives us the illusion that they are trying to make it work.  Ken wants to eventually give us the appearance that despite all his efforts, this is a failed business rather than an outright scam.  He will do this by periodically logging onto kslaughter and replying to frightened shareholders with "no, don't worry".  In fact, you would be lucky if he took the time to say all 3 of those words.  Instead, you would most likely get a "No".  

All of this work of buying the server cases and sticking fans in them is a desperate attempt to "appear legitimate".  Look at "sam" from Labcoin.  He would log in periodically to reassure investors.  He even had the balls to say "You should buy shares now because they are so cheap".  Sam even went to the efforts of joining a Q&A session on IRC.  This was all before completely disappearing.  You see, Ken has a lot more track to cover because his identity is known.  He will avoid prison time because he is working his ass off at making this appear like a legitamatley failed business venture.  In fact, he has won.. because the only ones who came out on top is his own family.  Samantha and Mycha were previously unemployed.  They listed their employment as "Bitcoin" because they have basked in the wealth of having an activemining salary.  That salary was at our cost and part of the "engineering costs' which Ken asked for during his second IPO.  They are not engineers -- not even close.   What a wonderful way to raise their kids!  It's a consistant bitcoin income for doing nothing more than opening up a few server case boxes in their garage.  

There will be posters in here who support Ken until he is dead in the ground, there will even be those who will await his spirit to rise up from the ground to save us all.  

He will keep convincing us with his "updates", but I have bad news for you.  It's game over.

By the way, I am in no way associated with Volcaniceruptor.  I have talked with him many times about this, however.

..Weren't you the one supposedly to have an AcTM miner in hand? Don't spread fear with no basis (eASIC is a real company and would not have put out the press release without actually being contracted and PAID to design a chip).

Edit: I honestly think the biggest threat to this operation now is disgruntled "investors" and trolls derailing the project by harassing Ken, calling for legal action, causing an NDA breach etc.

VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 11:22:45 PM

Ahh and that is where the magnificant NDA comes into affect.  You see, eASIC is protected by that NDA, and so they appear legitimate too.  If there were actually chips, why have we not seen them?  Oh right... NDA.  Do you see this loop you are stuck in?  They intended for that.

eASIC actually has a SHA256 module for their nextreme process... they won't risk their reputation on producing something that doesn't work.

This thread is going in circles (and I didn't last long not posting in it)

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:31:44 PM

WOW

What a huge pile of shit from Canadian Guy.

This time last week he had a fully functioning ACtM machine and was watching it pump out BTC while he supped beer. He even offered to sell it for big bucks using Eschrow. Now he says there are no chips and the whole enterprise is a scam!

What is going on? Seriously the FUD on here has never been so high.

And some of you believe it and are going to kick up a stink at eASIC? Get a GRIP.
Vigil

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:35:51 PM

Placing PSU's in cases requires no effort - you could do 50 cases in a day or less - one person.
Vigil

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:41:22 PM

WOW

What a huge pile of shit from Canadian Guy.

This time last week he had a fully functioning ACtM machine and was watching it pump out BTC while he supped beer. He even offered to sell it for big bucks using Eschrow. Now he says there are no chips and the whole enterprise is a scam!

What is going on? Seriously the FUD on here has never been so high.

And some of you believe it and are going to kick up a stink at eASIC? Get a GRIP.
We are filling the void.

To dude above... eASIC's ASICs are programmable - the logic is programmable and the routing is fixed. In an FPGA, both are programmable.
CanadianGuy

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:42:47 PM

Stop using the excuse "eASIC is a real company".  Real companies have scammed people in the past.  Here's a list:

Enron.  Lehman Brothers.  MF Global.  Worldcom.  Healthsouth.  Tyco International.  Qwest communications.

These were all legitimate companies at one point.  What makes you think that just because eASIC has worked with Seagate hard drives means that they are invulnerable to having their moral values persuaded by greed?  

Every time you e-mail eASIC, they mention the NDA and point us over to Ken.  That is how they are protecting themselves.  I don't care if eASIC built a SPACESHIP, they are more trustworthy than any of the other companies I listed.  They could have very well lied about something, hiding the truth behind the NDA.  

Open your eyes.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:47:47 PM

And to top it all I heard from zumzero via email today that he has received a lifetime ban from bitcointalk. He says his IP has been blocked. Yet crumbs and VE are still posting FUD like crazy.

This place is not fit to host the ACtM thread. It's bad for investor morale and bad for business. Imagine what a prospective buyer is going to think after reading what is going on in here today. Are they going to order? No. I wouldn't either based on the lies in here.

This company will succeed but there is the potential for a loss of customers and the creation of ill-will between our suppliers and ourselves through the dirty work going on here. eASIC might not be so keen to keep supplying us if their name is dragged through the dirt like it is being. Where would we be then?

THINK people.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:54:12 PM

crumbs continues to post
zumzero lifetime ban

yeah you can trust BCT Admin.
CanadianGuy

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:55:02 PM

And to top it all I heard from zumzero via email today that he has received a lifetime ban from bitcointalk. He says his IP has been blocked. Yet crumbs and VE are still posting FUD like crazy.

This place is not fit to host the ACtM thread. It's bad for investor morale and bad for business. Imagine what a prospective buyer is going to think after reading what is going on in here today. Are they going to order? No. I wouldn't either based on the lies in here.

This company will succeed but there is the potential for a loss of customers and the creation of ill-will between our suppliers and ourselves through the dirty work going on here. eASIC might not be so keen to keep supplying us if their name is dragged through the dirt like it is being. Where would we be then?

THINK people.

The only reason I could see the mods blocking Zumzeros IP and NOT VE OR CRUMBS would be that they could clearly see that zumzero was obviously part of the scam which could have been given away by his IP address.. and this was a kind gesture on their part for relieving us of his dark ambition.  My guess is that he was perhaps even part of the eASIC team, or even a slaughter himself. Why else would he have paid me 5BTC to post that garbage??
Vigil

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:57:22 PM

This is possible, the efficiency of such an animal would be absolutely abysmal for a SA256 chip - in both speed and (functional) gate density. A slight step up from FPGA, with emphasis on "slight."  And sauce, pl0x.
According to the pdf I posted for the Nextreme-1, they stated that their chips had as many logic gates as competitor ASICs.
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: