Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771075 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
keepinithamsta

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:31:43 AM

I got a reply from Ken as well. It stated: "Watch the announcement thread, you will be able to confirm your own shares."

so… just sit back and watch the paint dry.

I watched it dry already so now I'm eating the paint chips.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:52:04 AM

I got a reply from Ken as well. It stated: "Watch the announcement thread, you will be able to confirm your own shares."

That would greatly explain the content and tone in this thread.

CanadianGuy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:29:15 AM

It's not as bad as people jumping out of windows during the stock market crash...
a little craziness is expected when people lose a lot of money.
int3ractivodular

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:35:49 AM

Seriously though...
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:51:22 AM

And to top it all I heard from zumzero via email today that he has received a lifetime ban from bitcointalk. He says his IP has been blocked. Yet crumbs and VE are still posting FUD like crazy.

This place is not fit to host the ACtM thread. It's bad for investor morale and bad for business. Imagine what a prospective buyer is going to think after reading what is going on in here today. Are they going to order? No. I wouldn't either based on the lies in here.

This company will succeed but there is the potential for a loss of customers and the creation of ill-will between our suppliers and ourselves through the dirty work going on here. eASIC might not be so keen to keep supplying us if their name is dragged through the dirt like it is being. Where would we be then?

THINK people.

The only reason I could see the mods blocking Zumzeros IP and NOT VE OR CRUMBS would be that they could clearly see that zumzero was obviously part of the scam which could have been given away by his IP address.. and this was a kind gesture on their part for relieving us of his dark ambition.  My guess is that he was perhaps even part of the eASIC team, or even a slaughter himself. Why else would he have paid me 5BTC to post that garbage??

so let me just get this right, zumzero paid you 5BTC to post that you have a working vmc machine in hand?
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:21:07 AM

And to top it all I heard from zumzero via email today that he has received a lifetime ban from bitcointalk. He says his IP has been blocked. Yet crumbs and VE are still posting FUD like crazy.

This place is not fit to host the ACtM thread. It's bad for investor morale and bad for business. Imagine what a prospective buyer is going to think after reading what is going on in here today. Are they going to order? No. I wouldn't either based on the lies in here.

This company will succeed but there is the potential for a loss of customers and the creation of ill-will between our suppliers and ourselves through the dirty work going on here. eASIC might not be so keen to keep supplying us if their name is dragged through the dirt like it is being. Where would we be then?

THINK people.

The only reason I could see the mods blocking Zumzeros IP and NOT VE OR CRUMBS would be that they could clearly see that zumzero was obviously part of the scam which could have been given away by his IP address.. and this was a kind gesture on their part for relieving us of his dark ambition.  My guess is that he was perhaps even part of the eASIC team, or even a slaughter himself. Why else would he have paid me 5BTC to post that garbage??

so let me just get this right, zumzero paid you 5BTC to post that you have a working vmc machine in hand?

What!?!?!??!

$5,000 for that? No one even believed that prick (CanadianGuy)

Matt_S

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:31:28 PM

Everybody chill the fuck out and shut the fuck up.. He said he wanted December and January to sort this shit.
All you KOOKS begged him to give you some update/any update weekly. And jizzed when that started but following one week when he does what you all begged him to and says everything is on track you all go berserk.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:42:35 PM

Everybody chill the fuck out and shut the fuck up.. He said he wanted December and January to sort this shit.
All you KOOKS begged him to give you some update/any update weekly. And jizzed when that started but following one week when he does what you all begged him to and says everything is on track you all go berserk.

I am more concerned about the share situation, it was implied that we would be trading by now.

Ken might have his reasons for the lack of trading and we really deserve to know what these reasons are.
stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:52:31 PM

I am more concerned about the share situation, it was implied that we would be trading by now.

Ken might have his reasons for the lack of trading and we really deserve to know what these reasons are.

Learn this.
What we deserve or not are of no importance for Ken.
He is running this ship, and NO ONE is giving him commands! Hell he'll most likely to ignore most friendly advices too.
The only thing that works is disrupting his (and ours) business for him to listen.
And by Satoshi, I will disrupt.
Matt_S

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:55:56 PM

I was under the impression that he has stated that he is more concerned about getting the core business(Which is Bitcoin mining machines/sales) going then getting shares on a temporary exchange.
People are so delusional, If he wanted to rip everyone off he would be focusing on the shares and not on the core business. We would be listed on some shitty exchange and he would be selling shares.

I have multiple shares in different companies, My shares in Ciphermine are in the exact same boat except I have not heard a peep from Kate on that front whatsoever in weeks. Its tough times for all Bitcoin securities at the moment but Ken's requested deadline is only 2-3 weeks then bring out the pitchforks and flaming torches by all means. I will join you Undecided
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 12:57:07 PM

Investor grade returns and customer security are mutually exclusive. We can't have both and we are all here for the Investor grade returns... If people can't hack that, they should dump their shares at their earliest opportunity.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:58:27 PM

Learn this.
What we deserve or not are of no importance for Ken.
He is running this ship, and NO ONE is giving him commands! Hell he'll most likely to ignore most friendly advices too.
The only thing that works is disrupting his (and ours) business for him to listen.
And by Satoshi, I will disrupt.

I was under the impression that he has stated that he is more concerned about getting the core business(Which is Bitcoin mining machines/sales) going then getting shares on a temporary exchange.
People are so delusional, If he wanted to rip everyone off he would be focusing on the shares and not on the core business. We would be listed on some shitty exchange and he would be selling shares.

I have multiple shares in different companies, My shares in Ciphermine are in the exact same boat except I have not heard a peep from Kate on that front whatsoever in weeks. Its tough times for all Bitcoin securities at the moment but Ken's requested deadline is only 2-3 weeks then bring out the pitchforks and flaming torches by all means. I will join you Undecided

I think matt has a point, let us see where Ken is at end of January, if we are going to crucify him lets at least give him the time he asked of us.

If we disrupt now Ken might get derailed.

But I agree, end of January is the cut off, he better show us the gold.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:59:47 PM

Investor grade returns and customer security are mutually exclusive. We can't have both and we are all here for the Investor grade returns... If people can't hack that, they should dump their shares at their earliest opportunity.

This is my point, let us trade now and the people that can't hack it can dump and be gone. I have said all along letting us trade will cut most of the noise in this thread down.

You might even get rid of me!
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 01:00:59 PM

This

VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 01:02:24 PM

This is my point, let us trade now and the people that can't hack it can dump and be gone. I have said all along letting us trade will cut most of the noise in this thread down.

You might even get rid of me!

People will be able to trade as soon as is practicably possible within the constraints of the law, and resources (ie. time)

JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:03:50 PM

lol.. Yeah and when is that? The problem isn't that we don't have access to shares, or that we don't have chips, or that we're not mining. It's that we don't have a fucking clue when any of that is going to happen. I could ballpark March for any of those three and you guys wouldn't have concrete evidence to say I was wrong.

Timelines are the problem. When?. Not: Soon, eventually, on the way, etc.. But: By XX/XX/XXXX, or On XX/XX/XXXX, or Before XX/XX/XXXX. We don't even have a month when we can expect us to be in full swing. You can speculate all you want but Ken hasn't stated shit about any of it.

Now I do agree that it seems ken is foregoing getting our shares listed while he focuses on the core business (I guess there must be something to do at the office besides wait on eAsic at the moment so that seems good, but it could also mean issues with Intelihash, so who knows).

PS: There are two things on this forum that people really like, dates and pictures.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 01:05:36 PM

This is interesting - these are the expansion cases. Some pretty cool hardware.

http://www.cyclone.com/products/expansion_systems/600-2709.php

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:04:52 PM

Matt_S:
While some here may be delusional, you're just straight-up incoherent.  Why would Ken list this disaster on an exchange?  He has no financial incentive - he has your money, it doesn't matter to him if the shares are trading.  He would also expose himself to risks - attention from the SEC & other TLAs.
I agree with you that bawwing on this forum won't help, but asking for 2 more weeks 'coz this ain't a scam is...

He sold enough shares to keep his kinfolks farting through silk for a while - that's enough for him.  If the coin runs out, then he'll relist & dump his shares on the market.  Simple.

Yep - crumbs keeps posting while Stuartuk and zumzero are banned. I love Bit Coin Talk.org - it's so.....fair.
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:48:16 PM

An existing account with a credible post count can be a valuable commodity around here.  

4kUSD for a few little posts? Do you think people on here are that stupid??

So meanwhile Ken is denying to share ANY evidence of shipped product, he wont even comment on it - but he pays you 4k to say something different? How the hell would that make sense VE? Have you taken too many pills today?

you both have the same activity level, which tells me your accounts are about the same age.  should we assume that you are also full of shit?  at least he told us he accepted payment to be full of shit.

crumbs continues to post
zumzero lifetime ban

yeah you can trust BCT Admin.

(edited)
if CanadianGuy did indeed receive payment from Zumzero to post false info then he (Zumzero) absolutely should be banned.  probably CanadianGuy too

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:13:29 PM

Zumzero:
If you do not like Bitcointalk, feel free to try your luck elsewhere.  If you feel that the powers that be are conspiring against you, consider voicing your concerns in the Meta subforum.  This is not the right thread for airing your grievances.

If I was zumzero I would be banned. Why the hell do you think I am zumzero when I've been posting on here for 4 months? Is everybody zumzero?

You are a fool. Admin has access to my ISP address and zumzeros, mine has remained the same for 4 months, zumzero lives in another part of the country to me and his IP is banned. Do you get that? Too much for your little brain crumbs?

Tell us how many weeks you think are in a year again, last time you worked it out to be 48 didn't you.
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: