Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771076 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nyc77

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:45:53 PM

As soon as I get the verification program up on the server, then as investors get verified we will start sending the list over to CT to create the accounts which will include the shares.  So, once the accounts are created then trading will start.

Ken, WHEN is this happening!?

Could you commit yourself to at least this one date in front of your shareholders?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Subcide

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:27:45 PM

^ I'd expect it would be set up by Monday evening. *WILD SPECULATION ONLY*
UnconfirmedTransaction

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:37:29 PM

Sure, you will need the email address you want to use on CT, if you have an account already the shares will just be added to that account, if you don't then an account on that email will be created and the shares added to that account.  Next you will need the date and time of your transfer to AMC-TENDER and the Number of shares tendered.  To be verified the data must match our transfer records from bitfunder.

So we're supposed to PM you with our email and all other details?  # shares, date, etc.
nyc77

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:40:03 PM

This is already turning into a clusterfuck, just like in the past months...

Could someone from ActM please release an official communication or setup a site detailing the process? Ideally, this should even be done by CT.
wonker

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:45:30 PM

Could someone from ActM please release an official communication or setup a site detailing the process? Ideally, this should even be done by CT.

Why dont you just "clusterfucking" wait until the verification program and the tools for the share transfer are ready?
For sure there will be official realeases then...
breadcrumbs

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:47:59 PM

A) It is far from a clusterfuck

B) Just follow the directions and supply Ken Slaughter with the information requested

C) Just because YOU are getting upset or anxious is no reason to totally lose control and freak out

D) The clusterfuck is in your mind and nowhere else

E) Soon you will be able to trade your shares

F) Ken Slaughter already released an official communication and here it is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg4856872#msg4856872

G) Everything will be OK

H) You need to have patience

I) We will have miners both shipping and running in our own Active Mining Data Center in Q2

J) Ken Slaughter will make some people very rich and others will continue to complain anyway

Subcide

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:59:02 PM

Thanks for stopping with the numbered lists breadcrumbs, this is much better Wink
breadcrumbs

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:59:17 PM

1) It is no longer important what CEO Slaughter was doing for the last few months

2) He already told us what he was doing

3) Obviously, you, Mainline/crumbs do not care what is written. We know you read it all and dissect everything said here and in irc to extract what you can to play your games of sophistry

4) Others here have speculated on your motivation for being cruel and for trying to upset others

5) Some think you want to lower the share price because you want to scoop up cheap shares

6) Others think you are just a typical internet forum troll who thinks he is clever and superior and gets a rise out of others

7) Again, Mr. Slaughter clearly explained what happened several times. Further, the past does not matter at this point, since a clear path for the future has been delineated

Cool The facts remain, transfer of shares IS happening. Trading WILL resume. Product is being developed.

9) Mr. Slaughter will pay out the promised dividends

As soon as I get the verification program up on the server, then as investors get verified we will start sending the list over to CT to create the accounts which will include the shares.  So, once the accounts are created then trading will start.

What were you doing the last few months?  Did it really take you that long to write a script?
And this script is so fricking huge that it takes weeks to put it up on a server?
And it's so fricking slow that it will take weeks to work?
Bitdust

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:02:45 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 04:12:13 PM by Bitdust

A) It is far from a clusterfuckhttps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMJ-LodOAgQfutgTZf-BuiIQzgYuw297FLrldLcbrGosBijpVqxS6LWZqc

B) Just follow the directions and supply Ken Slaughter with the information requestedhttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBioBUvQWOUK05HcLU_j8_S_7cMzBQxRxLqFtW-p3auWtPdh4tlNIB-mt2

C) Just because YOU are getting upset or anxious is no reason to totally lose control and freak outhttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQjyjqJk8EI0sXC7t3lc60vbWPDWz50H2ROmAFUoLr7wLUstX5UMzwGr-B

D) The clusterfuck is in your mind and nowhere elsehttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4CufB27v3DF0fvZPI7sJlMO4yJdZB3jRnS6QV3jluZKKiCHBPx2vGa0Ro

E) Soon you will be able to trade your shareshttps://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEpiJsFsJFNyXurbHj_-OLk5ncS61AcVeE5zpsbMY361g4r7rHN8kSiM1A
F) Ken Slaughter already released an official communication and here it is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg4856872#msg4856872https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFM-LLgxy42QGKIc69JXMRKefJ8VITuPRKceIA60okCp9qKqJoTYLvj94-

G) Everything will be OKhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXPYNMMdTYy_nHahRSVoRnA_rga5_Ailtv-63CnxirgIOn9_OzKTyeda-6

H) You need to have patiencehttps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpmYSdtI6SgFhk-trBTV0mMQz1u59fIlGsDbmW_9yS-VMmuKbE1KJmt2cN

I) We will have miners both shipping and running in our own Active Mining Data Center in Q2https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7pOr4H2jAVxna314u2rQx58NbXYb-87fsbJ_rqyCdqawaT1PVgk3c0zAX

J) Ken Slaughter will make some people very richhttps://i.imgur.com/9NSwtkR.gif

Jasun7211

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:18:41 PM

@ Ken what is the procedure for the share verification. Can you tell us ahead of time incase any of us need to get old paperwork, dig out old wallets ahead of time?

Sure, you will need the email address you want to use on CT, if you have an account already the shares will just be added to that account, if you don't then an account on that email will be created and the shares added to that account.  Next you will need the date and time of your transfer to AMC-TENDER and the Number of shares tendered.  To be verified the data must match our transfer records from bitfunder.

What transfer date should I consider valid for shares automatically transferred out of BitFunder?
I mean the shares which were not moved manually to AMC-TENDER.
Thank You.

I have a certain scenerio and I need a little help.

1.  I have some shares that I AMC-TENDER(ED)
2.  I had bitfunder with a 2 factor enabled
3.  I lost my phone with my 2 factor ability and my screenshot
4.  I tried to contact UKYO to help me get into my Bitfunder account, No response
5.  I know how many shares I had and did see the transaction on the public list Ken provided
6.  I used the same Email for Bitfunder and CT
7.............What Can I do next to prove or get the shares

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:36:40 PM

Hey any idea when we can trade? I'm drunk and wanting to sell all my shares
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:39:08 PM

@ Ken what is the procedure for the share verification. Can you tell us ahead of time incase any of us need to get old paperwork, dig out old wallets ahead of time?

What transfer date should I consider valid for shares automatically transferred out of BitFunder?
Thank You.

4.  I tried to contact UKYO to help me get into my Bitfunder account, No response
5.  I know how many shares I had and did see the transaction on the public list Ken provided

I'm in the same boat. I'm prepared to sign my associated address, to prove I am the one in control of my BF shares. I'm not sure what else I can do as I'm locked out of BF with no screenshot.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:47:08 PM

Hey any idea when we can trade? I'm drunk and wanting to sell all my shares

You've come all this way, you may as well hold on a little while more and bathe in some dividends.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 04:04:01 PM

Thank You.

I'm in the same boat. I'm prepared to sign my associated address, to prove I am the one in control of my BF shares. I'm not sure what else I can do as I'm locked out of BF with no screenshot.

It's a long shot but I know someone who wiped their phone and lost 2FA and was able to restore the phone in iTunes.

Also could you contact NEOBEE as I thought they had control of the BF website.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:16:01 PM

Only because people seem unable to listen - or read.

My offer is still live and it is genuine. I have funds available and I want to buy cheap shares. Please pm me with your very best price and what quantity you want to sell. Why wait and get a disappointing price on the exchange? All offers considered.

So far I've had no pm's on this, so come on people you are running out of time.

EDIT - sorry I've had one person contact me so far.
mainline

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:19:35 PM

Only because people seem unable to listen - or read.
So far I've had no pm's on this, so come on people you are running out of time.

There is no mechanism for buying or selling shares at this point.  This has been discussed before.  
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:28:45 PM

There is no mechanism for buying or selling shares at this point.  This has been discussed before.  

We can use BTCrow for the agreement then the shares can be tendered to me on CryptoTrade  or I will accept the log-in details for this new registration site where holders are reunited with their shares.

We can do this people. Lets agree a good price for both of us and you don't need to worry about a low price on the exchange. Best offers please to my pm. Thanks.
LaQue

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:30:21 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2014, 04:52:37 PM by LaQue

Does anyone have an asset/share list prior to the bitfunder us trading halt announcement? I put in a  request months ago that I was missing nearly 10,000 shares after I cancelled my sell order of activemining and didn't think I was credited back correctly, but don't have any records to prove it.

Thanks.

edit:resolved. thank you.
deizel

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:37:51 PM

Does anyone have an asset/share list prior to the bitfunder us trading halt announcement?

http://bitfunder.firstitinc.com/asset-list/
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:42:06 PM

Anyone else having trouble opening Crypto-Trade.com?

https://crypto-trade.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: