Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending in fake ID for KYC  (Read 89316 times)
Cekalt

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:21:07 AM

I wouldn't recommended it, if they find out you may loose access to your coins and won't be able to get the back.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:36:34 AM

So why would you join in ther project in the first place? If you know they are going to conduct KYC then, better to avoid the project in the beginning. Do not entrust your identity to such entity that you are not sure about.
I don't want to give my kyc to projects and I usually don't participate in those bounties but some bounty hunters are fine with that.
Fake ID's can lead to bigger problems, so it is better not to join bounty than to do this.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:41:44 AM

Well i never send fake id for KYC before. But i still dont like to send my personal data to someone that i dont know. As bounty hunter i dont have any way to claim my reward if i dont pass KYC procedure. Its more make sense if only investor do KYC.

malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:57:54 AM

This is the strategy of some investors that doesn't have the real ID and they are making those strategies to multiple entries of investments. also bounty hunters ar3 the most users of fake ID to multiple there accounts on bounty projects.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:35:33 PM

I just was brought up to speed on groups of people sending in fake/Photoshopped ID's by scanning public records to defeat the KYC process and it seemingly is very easy to do.  It appears that many people sent in fake documentation to the Bob's and Polymath KYC and had no hassles.  How do these companies verify people if all they have to go on is public information?  Did they even really check the ID's or were they simply collected the data?  How rampant do you think this is?  How many of us are complete fools for turning in our documents when others simply faked it.  Now they have our data and the people who faked it are still secure.

NOT FAIR.

I agree with you if you are stupid for submitting your documents and someone else faking them. Actually KYC raises pros and cons in bounty hunters. and I think KYC should not be enforced because people can just submit fake documents.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:51:41 PM

I totally agree with you and think that it should always be a life video verification to avoid such scam actions. It takes only several minutes and it is a proven method of how to avoid scammers that are trying to trick the project and other participants. ICOs should think about implementing such a verification method.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:07:05 PM

I totally agree with you and think that it should always be a life video verification to avoid such scam actions. It takes only several minutes and it is a proven method of how to avoid scammers that are trying to trick the project and other participants. ICOs should think about implementing such a verification method.
I think that it would be nice to introduce such a security system so that all participants in the cryptocurrency process could verify the authenticity of the ico companies, as well as their teams. And it seems that everyone around us should submit our documents for verification, but at the same time, as a result, we can remain poor because we took part in a fraudulent project.
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:46:25 PM

I'm just like you sending your real data, because I'm sure of the projects I'm participating in. If you think the project fraud, it is better not to participate at all in it
I also sent my original data because, I am sure the project that I am following can I trust fully if the project is lying it is better to leave it because it is just like a scam that we must ignore better looking for more convincing and see who the manager is responsible for the project that is.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 01:50:20 PM

the idea of sending fake details during kyc is totally an ignorant one. imagine sending a fake id for kyc and tomorrow you want to vouch for a position and then they go into detailed verification of an id you submitted only to notice that you have falsified that information about yourself. you are rest assured that you will not just be seen as a scam but will be punished in most cases and without reputation or integrity.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:02:50 PM

Giving fake identity data is very risky and I think they will find out. Some projects as you mentioned and they received identity data and were not checked. I think it's very unfair and they have to be more careful.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:10:28 PM

I just was brought up to speed on groups of people sending in fake/Photoshopped ID's by scanning public records to defeat the KYC process and it seemingly is very easy to do.  It appears that many people sent in fake documentation to the Bob's and Polymath KYC and had no hassles.  How do these companies verify people if all they have to go on is public information?  Did they even really check the ID's or were they simply collected the data?  How rampant do you think this is?  How many of us are complete fools for turning in our documents when others simply faked it.  Now they have our data and the people who faked it are still secure.

NOT FAIR.

Well, if you can make a fake id photo, that's good for you, use your advantage Smiley
The problem of filtering these unfair guys is something that should be solved by the KYC provider team, this is their job Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:14:52 PM

I see it as a sign of irresponsibility  and doesn't speak well of the individual. If you ain't comfortable with sending your details online I think the best thing to do is not bother sending in fake

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:27:17 PM

for me sending fake IDs is a fatal mistake because you could not get the token like I did. therefore I better avoid bounty campaigns that use KYC unless the prizes given are bigger and certain.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:59:44 PM

I think it would be good to have a third-party proven service for passing KYC and it would cooperate only with proven projects. I'm sure there would be less cheating for regular users.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:53:07 PM

This is terrible, you understand that this is terrible and this process as a whole has nothing good and real problems are being disturbed. It seems to me that now it is necessary to think on the subject of this process and it is possible to cancel it.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 08:22:00 PM

This is terrible, you understand that this is terrible and this process as a whole has nothing good and real problems are being disturbed. It seems to me that now it is necessary to think on the subject of this process and it is possible to cancel it.

Why cancel it? Do you have to cancel the KYC check? Why do it and what is the difficulty of his passage? I believe that it is necessary, because many people are fraudsters and deceivers so we exclude them from investing.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:44:22 AM

Maybe those I.D just get in google so they trying to pass it to verification to access on their KyC problems because lot of people don't want to share their personal accounts also.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:49:01 AM

Maybe those I.D just get in google so they trying to pass it to verification to access on their KyC problems because lot of people don't want to share their personal accounts also.
They really don't want to pass their real Identification in the other purposes maybe they are scared to use they real information.
Fake ID is really easy to create because there is s lot of people do that. They use other information or ID to get verify to the project.
If you think the project is not safe don't submit any ID because if you think it is good project you can submit it without no worry.
eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:33:05 AM

People do this because they don't want their real identity to be known but it kind some of bad move. Sending fake id is like you are cheating the ico or bounty campaign that you join. If you don't like the kyc then you must not join any ico or bounty campaign that is asking for this process.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:10:01 AM

People do this because they don't want their real identity to be known but it kind some of bad move. Sending fake id is like you are cheating the ico or bounty campaign that you join. If you don't like the kyc then you must not join any ico or bounty campaign that is asking for this process.

Yes, right, the Kyc is important for ico and investors, even for bounty hunters, they are cheating a lot on bounties, so a good team decides to KYC.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: