Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sending in fake ID for KYC  (Read 89316 times)
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

was in the project SHIVOM and there too it was necessary to pass the verification. but they used a special independent platform for KYC and fake photos within 20 seconds were rejected with the mark of photoshop.so it's not always the photoshop
I don't see anything scary about identity. Since they usually require confirmation, you can close a few numbers on the passport, not necessarily photoshop, and the usual piece of paper and such a photo will take place. Since managers do not have access to systems to verify the validity of passports, so they do not need a code.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

I'm surprised there is all these KYC threads out here with people complaining.  The solution is so simple it hurts.  How is a corporation going to check the validity of every human on earth.  LOL  You guys are fools if your sending in actual passports.  I thought you guys were playing.  Yikes.  No wonder its so easy to make $$ in crypto.  The people that are playing may not be the smartest.  Do you know how damn risky it is to send in a real passport to these piss ant ICO's?  If your data is not safe at the top banking institution and corporations in the world why in the hell would you send your passport to a company worth well nothing at the point your sending it in. The next little Jihadist is prob going to drop your passport at the scene.

Get Ubuntu (linux) all the editing tools are free. 

I think depending on you country and laws, you need to evaluate what is more risky. In some countries you go to prison if you use fake identities. On the other side I see the argument using fake IDs to protect yourself. I know someone who became a victim of identity theft and it has been a nightmare for months. 
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

I think it's not right to demand pass KYC from bounty hunters. We don't launder stolen money. So we do not need to send documents. I'm generally against KYC for bounty hunters.
It is very bad to invest in something while not knowing that there is the kyc verification. Ask for a refund before the sale ends.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

I would not risk doing it. Firstly, this is a crime, and secondly, if they have done a long job, then there is no reason to risk being banned for sending the left data. I think it's best to find acquaintances and offer them a share of the profit for providing their data!
smenon

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

Of course it is impossible to send the data unclear to whom. It seems to me that it is very dangerous to us to transfer documents to strangers who can use them.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

I just was brought up to speed on groups of people sending in fake/Photoshopped ID's by scanning public records to defeat the KYC process and it seemingly is very easy to do.  It appears that many people sent in fake documentation to the Bob's and Polymath KYC and had no hassles.  How do these companies verify people if all they have to go on is public information?  Did they even really check the ID's or were they simply collected the data?  How rampant do you think this is?  How many of us are complete fools for turning in our documents when others simply faked it.  Now they have our data and the people who faked it are still secure.

NOT FAIR.

I agree with you, it's too unfair! But we can't get away from it cause honest people always suffer more than fraudsters! We can only hope that all our docs didn't fall into the wrong hands, and all ICOs were honest and well-protected!
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

I just was brought up to speed on groups of people sending in fake/Photoshopped ID's by scanning public records to defeat the KYC process and it seemingly is very easy to do.  It appears that many people sent in fake documentation to the Bob's and Polymath KYC and had no hassles.  How do these companies verify people if all they have to go on is public information?  Did they even really check the ID's or were they simply collected the data?  How rampant do you think this is?  How many of us are complete fools for turning in our documents when others simply faked it.  Now they have our data and the people who faked it are still secure.

NOT FAIR.

Forget about fairness when the matter concerns money! Hopefully, a new complicated KYC system will be implemented soon, or projects will request video with docs. This won't protect us against all fraudsters, but this will make their lives difficult!
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

Where on earth have I been that I don't know there is a better way of passing kyc by sending fake IDs?? I have done a lot of of kyc verification with my valid ids. Although I have no regret since i don't have any hidden agenda. But I just thought if people are using fake ids and scaling through, why should I use my real ids??
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:45:39 AM

One of the objectives of implementing the KYC system is to minimize the presence of participants who cheat. False ID shipments will not be accessible. The bounty checks all IDs with the account in question must be able to connect. It would be risky not to get paid if the ID that was sent was fake.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

Provides information about the personal data of course also very risky. Despite their purpose very well to prevent fraud actions of the participants. But we also do not know by submitting our document, whether it is safe or not. I am naturally very afraid if one day the document was used for acts that were not good. Of course, we are going to suffer losses.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

Now this is indeed a complete KYC form this is getting just the contents. Sometimes I also was a bit hesitant to fill the KYC. because it does not know who will receive them, and in fact for what. fear of misused.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

We can't do much to this because it is a very tedious task to check the personal data submitted by thousands of people unless you are using automated system to do so.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

usually person thatsend fake id document to complete kyc is cheater. They use multiple account to join bounty or airdrops. And for me it's very annoying. KYC will selfie more trusted than only send id document for approval. So i hope in future all KYC must include selfie with hold id to verify.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:03:07 AM

I think it's not right to demand pass KYC from bounty hunters. We don't launder stolen money. So we do not need to send documents. I'm generally against KYC for bounty hunters.
Absolutely right. Bounty hunters are not investors in ICO projects, so they should not come to any KYC check. It's illegal for bounty hunters. Therefore, I quite admit to sending to the ICO team in response to their illegal actions copies of their documents.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

I know that many companies treat this check very casually. Nobody checks anything. But there are other companies where because of the poor quality of the photo you do not pass the exam. I think this is an individual case.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

It is a gamble to send fake data and find your account frozen at a later point of distribution. For sure not an easy task checking IDs from dozens of countries.
I think sending fake KYC in ICO is not even bad as long as you are accepted on it.Its because not all of us has a KYC and sometimes in process.Thats why they need help to its love once to perform KYC and for me it is normal.

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

I don't like to share my data, but if it is necessary,then I buy fake documents for KYC and it works, I have never faced issues on this matter before. Don't share you own data, it can hurt you in future!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Sanmark

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

I hope all of them fail! And that fake IDs could be their end! How stupid can that be! If you want to buy my shitcoin you must give me your identity so I can violate it how ever do I please! And to buy bitcoin on decentralized exchanges you don't have to give anything! Logic? - There is none!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

I believe that people should have the right to remain anonymous if they participate in the ico. This KYC procedure is truly absurd.
Neredex

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

It's reasonable when people try to take their identity since any crypto activity shall be anonymous.
People also afraid for giving their real identity for uncertain project !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: