Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32429 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

Hey guys, come join our conversation at Telegram and see what's going on for the project right now. And....there's also a way to earn KWATTs! Power to the People! https://t.me/FRNCoin  

I think 4new would get a better boost in social media if they rewarded for initial participation as well, as in an airdrop, and then additional reward for referrals

Well, an airdrop would definitely boost the project's publicity. But I still think it also attracts a  lot of people who are only out for the money and don't really care about the project and what it is trying to achieve.

Airdrop could be nice option. I don't know the history why 4NEW did not opt for one or have already completed airdrop. But airdrop sometimes also cheaters and scammers into the project and they dump the tokens for quick money. So I would avoid that incase of 4NEW as this is a quality project with mission and vision in mind.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

Hey guys, come join our conversation at Telegram and see what's going on for the project right now. And....there's also a way to earn KWATTs! Power to the People! https://t.me/FRNCoin  

I think 4new would get a better boost in social media if they rewarded for initial participation as well, as in an airdrop, and then additional reward for referrals

Well, an airdrop would definitely boost the project's publicity. But I still think it also attracts a  lot of people who are only out for the money and don't really care about the project and what it is trying to achieve.

yes, these airdrops are a double-edged sword. On the other hand, it makes a project faster known, if there are good aidrops. On the other hand, it attracts many only for the free tokens, as you say. These are then often sold quickly and that temporarily lowers the price.
You just have to figure out whether the publicity through airdrops is worth more than the short-term price losses

You can argue that if there is one who invests out of a hundred airdrop-participants, it was still worth it for the project. But if they are giving away too many tokens, that could scare away other big investors that fear for a dump.

I doubt they are in any chance announce any airdrop. I have also not seen any past airdrops from the team. If you are so interested in airdrop, ask this question directly in their telegram channel. Personally I don't expect anything and I also prefer not to have one.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

Airdrop could be nice option. I don't know the history why 4NEW did not opt for one or have already completed airdrop. But airdrop sometimes also cheaters and scammers into the project and they dump the tokens for quick money. So I would avoid that incase of 4NEW as this is a quality project with mission and vision in mind.

Airdrops are a good and a bad thing. Good in the fact, it gets the project more known within the crypto community, but bad in the fact that usually these "free" tokens / airdrops will just get sold straight away as soon as they are worth any cash.

I think in the long run, it serves well. I've had an airdrop before which made me look the project up and I ended up investing some fiat into the project after I read up on it. depends what way you look at it
TimmyCortonde

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

Have you already signed a contract with UK authorities proving that they're ready to buy energy from your plants?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

yes, these airdrops are a double-edged sword. On the other hand, it makes a project faster known, if there are good aidrops. On the other hand, it attracts many only for the free tokens, as you say. These are then often sold quickly and that temporarily lowers the price.
You just have to figure out whether the publicity through airdrops is worth more than the short-term price losses

It is more in favour of an ICO to do an airdrop, rather than in favour of the community.
Do you think 100.00% of the people who received an airdrop, did not invest in that ICO, even if the ICO's vision appealed to them?

In most cases the airdrops are not a direct marketing approach. If you think about the process in many cases it is filling form or join a said social network. Those that ask for a retweet or the likes in general cases do not perform well because the rewards is not appealing to many. In general I don't think airdrops are considered effective marketing campaign

In whatever ways we may choose to see it, airdrop attracts a large number of users which also entails increase number of potential investors, not all will dump neither will all hold

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

Projects need to be inventive with their airdrops, to make them beneficial for themselves and also worthwhile for participants. Otherwise they become a bit pointless and like someone mentioned above it attracts the wrong people to the campaign.

Evgenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

the fees are simply excellent and there is interest in the project. I think the project has a great future. good luck. I will follow this project

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

i read on your homepage that in 2018, we can trade KWATT to pay for electric bills.
how will this work in other countries than UK? or is this limited to UK only?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

Hello there, can someone please give me a clear and explicit explanation of what token matrix means. I will appreciate.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

It is more in favour of an ICO to do an airdrop, rather than in favour of the community.
Do you think 100.00% of the people who received an airdrop, did not invest in that ICO, even if the ICO's vision appealed to them?

Yea but i prefer the supply of airdrops to be limited, imagine a scenario where a large number of individuals get like 50k of a particular token from airdrop alone and what effect such can do to that token as soon as it hits exchanges, even if the project has a very good roadmap to back themselves up, the possibility of the price crashing is very high 
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:23:46 PM

4new project will enhance the vision of climate change. blockchain is very important in our daya to day life, applying it from waste to energy will boost power supply. Best of luck dev
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

4new project will enhance the vision of climate change. blockchain is very important in our daya to day life, applying it from waste to energy will boost power supply. Best of luck dev

It's a hopeful statement but honestly, doubt something like 4new will enhance the vision of climate change. That said it is a very strong move and one i hope can snowball and start growing and reduce climate change. More projects like this could definitly improve things and slow climate change, but it would need to be through a massive adoption.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

It's a hopeful statement but honestly, doubt something like 4new will enhance the vision of climate change. That said it is a very strong move and one i hope can snowball and start growing and reduce climate change. More projects like this could definitly improve things and slow climate change, but it would need to be through a massive adoption.

I actually think that climate change will still go on for these 20 years. 4New is ahead of of them, and with this project other will take a example. hopefully.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

An impressive run of events by 4NEW; On Oct 29 they raised 25MM. On Nov 20 another 5MM. By Dec 15th, through the presale they had raised roughly 500K. Then Xmas and new years got in their way. In Jan they launched the ICO formally. Raised 5MM by the end of Jan and since Feb 1st then price has been $1 Which changed in March. Before this 30m has arrived from a private investment company amongst others.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

Developers of this project have promised that they will make their own block-chain. I think that this is good news for the people who support this project.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:05:36 PM

The team has also received a number of international collaborators and power plants hungry to partner with them. I am so happy about the way things are going
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

the fees are simply excellent and there is interest in the project. I think the project has a great future. good luck. I will follow this project

Welcome in mate. Please do follow up with latest updates on their social medias and visit this thread as often as possible for information and questions. Cheers
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

The team has also received a number of international collaborators and power plants hungry to partner with them. I am so happy about the way things are going
Yes that is amazing to hear as i am one of the supporters of this project it is great to hear that they are getting a lot of partners also they are international that is more amazing.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

Yes that is amazing to hear as i am one of the supporters of this project it is great to hear that they are getting a lot of partners also they are international that is more amazing.

Great news. Partnering up will add more support, and helps this project to come true. I must say that this is one of the best projects i have seen. Finally something useful to get rid of the waste.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:11:57 AM

That's really amazing! Could you please share international collaborators and power plants hungry to partner details, who are they and what type of collaboration they have with 4NEW. Where I can check these details?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: