Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32363 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:16:58 PM

Project already raised quite some money. As far as I know, they raised about 7 mil when the token price was 1 USD. I heard that they will update the total money raised every stage that is when they complete the 10 days each with USD 1.5 and then 1.75 and finally 2 USD. Like somebody mentioned in this thread, they have already hit the softcap also quite sometime ago.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

I think this is very good news for investors

"4NEW will never authorize any additional coin issuance over the three hundred million coin hard cap. Therefore, all 4NEW plant sites will rely on the coin supply issued in the ICO.
Each year, 35% of profits are allocated towards the development of additional plants. This will increase business longevity and scalability."

that sounds good. you just have to keep your tokens and, if the project is successful, just cash in :-)
Putting 35% of the profit into development sounds good, hopefully the profits are high enough to build new power plants fast

As I know lots government are giving some kind of benefits in taxes if organizations/companies are reusing some garbage/waste material for making some new. But this company are generating energy by using waste material. Also as Anil mentioned about above 35% of profits allocating for new additional plants. That's really good for investors, company and for our nature.
Yeah basically the regions this will be built  are going to benefit from it immensely and it will reduce environmental waste eventually i hope they get listed in other regions after ico

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

Project already raised quite some money. As far as I know, they raised about 7 mil when the token price was 1 USD. I heard that they will update the total money raised every stage that is when they complete the 10 days each with USD 1.5 and then 1.75 and finally 2 USD. Like somebody mentioned in this thread, they have already hit the softcap also quite sometime ago.
thanks for this small information post. The project has a really useful idea for our society, so it interested many people. I really hope for the soonest launch of the project.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

In Telegram the Admin said that they already reached the softcap of $32.5m. Do you know if they raised this in a private sale round for private investors only or what was the token price for these early investors?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

4NEW great project. 4NEW is the world's first eco-friendly, real, blocken network, and the waste power plant engaged in complete crypto-mining.
Long ago it was time to invent something useful for nature, with opportunity to squeeze dry it from mining, which unbelievable is popular and now each 3rd person knows of him. As well that business engages in huge part of these intelligent people and nobody did not think hitherto that to be of use that nature, and not just to earn coins for himself.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

Wow that sounds amazing thanks for the information the price goes to 1.75 on 11th of march so on the 21 of march it will go to 2 USD if i am right yes?
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

I think this project will be great for long term investors. The revenues from the produced energy will be distributed to the KWATT tokens. By holding the KWATT, you will recieve this tokens
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

I think this project will be great for long term investors. The revenues from the produced energy will be distributed to the KWATT tokens. By holding the KWATT, you will recieve this tokens

It's actually looking like it's going to be a good one for all kinds of investors if you ask me though. They seem to be taking things really serious
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

I seen the video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

Can you post the link ? I see comments about the video, but i don't know which one it is. I think you are talking about this right: https://youtu.be/NAEOKyRm8so. This video is also on the site, and it is a very good video explaining what the project is about.

He may be referring to his video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSQwUuDe85U

This one was uploaded yesterday, it's not from the official team but good to see more coverage and more publicity

Thanks for giving the link. It is indeed very easy explaining. You are not hearing anyone talking, but only straight forward information about the project. Good !

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:31:18 PM

once you build your own blockchain, are you going to take rid of erc20 token or we will have a coin and token at the same time ! if this the case, it will be bad thing and we will have to trade token and coin!!!
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:14:58 PM

You have a point mate, I admire the innovation of this project but in some point it really needs a huge amount to make things easy. Somehow, I appreciate its platforms and features by having energy on our community. Hopefully the team may continue this great innovation project.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

It's actually looking like it's going to be a good one for all kinds of investors if you ask me though. They seem to be taking things really serious

Supporting sustainability and showing incentive for a cleaner world will open doors to grans, finances and governmental support
If this project runs well, it will show the society that the blockchain is a viable option for many cases besides burning waste

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

You are right, let's support this project and help it to promote and advertise in all available platforms so that 4new wil be going to be popular and many investors will join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

You are right, let's support this project and help it to promote and advertise in all available platforms so that 4new wil be going to be popular and many investors will join this project.
Yes, this project really needs a good marketing team and also this project should start some really intresting bounty campaigns so that it could really attract the attention of several users to invest into their project.
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

Will ur token be listed on an external exchange and if yes wen?
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

Wow that sounds amazing thanks for the information the price goes to 1.75 on 11th of march so on the 21 of march it will go to 2 USD if i am right yes?
Yeah, at the optimistic case, we can belive the price can come to be 2-4 USD per token. We can know that, everyone need more saving and earn more profit from 4NEW.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

Yes, this project really needs a good marketing team and also this project should start some really intresting bounty campaigns so that it could really attract the attention of several users to invest into their project.
Is there any of their bounty campaign? If no then they should start one for getting much more popular ahead and i am also sure that various peoples will join their bounty campaign to get some good amount of stakes which would indeed be precious ahead.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:34:08 AM

4NEW is making a clear plan and it is only figuring out the dedicated work of the people and recognizing them accordingly as their plans are very accurate which will obviously benefit all the investors and supporters.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:36:59 AM

4NEW is making a clear plan and it is only figuring out the dedicated work of the people and recognizing them accordingly as their plans are very accurate which will obviously benefit all the investors and supporters.
Their plans will really help a lot to get a good amount of investors as well as their project is much more eco friedly which will readily do the perfect use of the waste and also will try to reuse them to generate some kind of energy.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

Their plans will really help a lot to get a good amount of investors as well as their project is much more eco friedly which will readily do the perfect use of the waste and also will try to reuse them to generate some kind of energy.
In our digital technology such ecofriendly aspirations helps to reduce the impact on the environment and preserves natural resources, it is also better to use products that reduces our reliance on natural resources like rainwater tanks, solar power but we see 4NEW also figuring out great innovations which are deserving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: