Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32363 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

4new launching 1st plan site in Jun 2018. Check below YouTube link. Drone has captured footage of plant site.

https://youtu.be/8EGdD7XodPs

They seem to be following their road map carefully. The road map states that 2 4NEW plant site will be purchased in the first quarter of 2018. And here they are already planning a lunch for a site. That's cool

Wow wasn't expecting to see footage from the testsite already, will be insanely exciting when we see them first break ground on the first site for the plant. It's really exciting to see things like this, and ya i agree they seem to be trying to keep to their timeline as best they can which is great news as it means we should all see a steady growth in the value of our holdings.

That drone footage was there from the beginning, I think I posted about it before and shared my thoughts on it, that site needs a lot of work to be able to use it as a power plant

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

this project gives a link for bounty campaign, but when I open it I do not see any signature or social media campaign and I just see the airdrop. I see this project hold presale and ICO, what is the price of presale and ICO coins?

Check out this thread here @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2364696.0

IT gives some different ways to earn some tokens. Get involved now!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

this project gives a link for bounty campaign, but when I open it I do not see any signature or social media campaign and I just see the airdrop. I see this project hold presale and ICO, what is the price of presale and ICO coins?

As far as I know there exists no social media bounty for this project except they had some telegram friend invite bounty in the begining. Not sire whether it is still there or closed already. So not many tokens are with bounty hunters or airdrop hunters which will give a kind of stability to the price immediately after listing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

Hopefully the total supply is not a lot because that will affect the price. Does anybody know what the total supply is going to be of this coin ?

Hello friend the total supply is 300MM, while there is 300 MM total supply currently available in the ICO, coins burned at the end of the ICO will further lift the listing price.

300 mil is bit high. Is that means their hardcap is about 300 mil or high? This does not seem to be reality. Or may be I miss something? I have seen their hardap number sometime earlier and its not definitely in 300 mil range. I should look into that again to confirm this.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

Lots new visitor are here and have they lots questions and queries. They could visit to theirs FAQ in below link so will clear lots points.

https://4new.io/faq/
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

i read on your homepage that in 2018, we can trade KWATT to pay for electric bills.
how will this work in other countries than UK? or is this limited to UK only?

I think the first focus really is the EU and I doubt if there is a solid plan yet for other climes more like EU is a test run and whatever result gotten will be replicated in other parts of the world

Currently focus is for UK only, but I think in future 4NEW would like to expand its operations in other European countries. Let's see even with just UK at the beginning 4NEW can generate good revenue

I know they build power plants in the UK, but the tokens that you can use to buy eletricity are sold everywhere. So these investors can not benefit from one of 4new's promises? I think that should be mentioned, if it is true
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

Hopefully the total supply is not a lot because that will affect the price. Does anybody know what the total supply is going to be of this coin ?

Hello friend the total supply is 300MM, while there is 300 MM total supply currently available in the ICO, coins burned at the end of the ICO will further lift the listing price.

300 mil is bit high. Is that means their hardcap is about 300 mil or high? This does not seem to be reality. Or may be I miss something? I have seen their hardap number sometime earlier and its not definitely in 300 mil range. I should look into that again to confirm this.

To my knowledge the hardcap was 75m$ or that apears to be the cap as per the website graphics, unless i'm missing something never saw anything about 300million being a cap, unless i missed something, to my knowledge it was always sub 100m$ hardcap for 4new, but someone else can probably confirm that who knows a bit more than me. But personally don't recall the 300 million figure listed anywhere or mentioned.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

I support all projects that develop green energy, the more they will be the better for energy and society.
I agree, I think that this project has a high potential of getting popular because of the green energy and i hope a lot of people will support this.
People would love to support this project not only because of the green energy but also because it is one of the greatest ico's of 2018 so far they will easily achieve success.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

4new project will enhance the vision of climate change. blockchain is very important in our daya to day life, applying it from waste to energy will boost power supply. Best of luck dev

It really depends on how it is being utilized. In many scenarios people got scamed because of the crypto buzz. The value the blockchain brings is undeniably great it is here for to stay. We hope to see great practices like this one.

I wouldn't say that burning waste is very good for the climate but it's a smart solution to deal with waste and so stop the pollution of the planet.

Yeah we have a waste problem and burning is one of the only ways we can get rid of it. I agree its vry bad for the environment but Im sure 4 NEW will have a solution that will make emissions more eco-friendly.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:46:16 PM
Merited by tam31 (1)

I support all projects that develop green energy, the more they will be the better for energy and society.
I agree, I think that this project has a high potential of getting popular because of the green energy and i hope a lot of people will support this.
People would love to support this project not only because of the green energy but also because it is one of the greatest ico's of 2018 so far they will easily achieve success.

We need to care about the world we are living in. With 4New we can get rid of the waste and use it for something useful. In my country the trains are riding on green energy Smiley. Hopefully we can make the world a better place.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

4new launching 1st plan site in Jun 2018. Check below YouTube link. Drone has captured footage of plant site.

They seem to be following their road map carefully. The road map states that 2 4NEW plant site will be purchased in the first quarter of 2018. And here they are already planning a lunch for a site. That's cool
Yes it is nice to hear that they are on a good way and i also like it that they update us on almost everything that is nice to see if you are a supporter of this project.

That's what proper communication entails, communication is what a lot of project needs to survive and 4NEW seems to be doing it right, is a very huge project but once it gets the needed funds, i'm sure things will speed up, this is about providing a safe environment and earning from it, like a double impact effect  Smiley
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

We need to care about the world we are living in. With 4New we can get rid of the waste and use it for something useful. In my country the trains are riding on green energy Smiley. Hopefully we can make the world a better place.

This is exactly my view also. If we did not use the waste in a better way, then the world will become full of garbages and not anymore for the people to live. 4NEW is getting into the right step and also with right direction. We should support the project without any hesitation.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

Yes it is nice to hear that they are on a good way and i also like it that they update us on almost everything that is nice to see if you are a supporter of this project.

That's what proper communication entails, communication is what a lot of project needs to survive and 4NEW seems to be doing it right, is a very huge project but once it gets the needed funds, i'm sure things will speed up, this is about providing a safe environment and earning from it, like a double impact effect  Smiley

A lot of projects have problems with delays and staying on schedule. So far 4New is doing really good. I hope they can keep up their good work so that the investors will see a functional plant in time.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

Exactly communication is key, people want to be kept updated on how their investment is been managed gives investors a certain level of relaxation that their funds are safe and 4NEW fully understand this. It's good to see 4NEW are on course with their road map shows discipline and focus from the team.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

At first glance, the project is very interesting, well-designed. But, there are little troubles. For example, white paper does not open. Such annoying trouble gives some negative.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

At first glance, the project is very interesting, well-designed. But, there are little troubles. For example, white paper does not open. Such annoying trouble gives some negative.
Hello mate, sorry about the fact that you're experiencing such challenge. I believe you can get any information you desire in this platform. In the mean time, try refreshing your browser or better still, use a different browser and try again.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

I am having the same issue with the 4New whitepaper, which is strange because I've been able to open it up before... this is quite a big issue for investors visiting the website for the first time and they can't open the whitepaper. Im using chrome by the way.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:13:17 PM

I am having the same issue with the 4New whitepaper, which is strange because I've been able to open it up before... this is quite a big issue for investors visiting the website for the first time and they can't open the whitepaper. Im using chrome by the way.

Wow... I actually thought the first complaint was an individual problem, like poor network or something else. Not until I tried accessing of myself. I hope they are aware of this problem? They should addree it as soon as possible before investors gets irritated
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

Wow... I actually thought the first complaint was an individual problem, like poor network or something else. Not until I tried accessing of myself. I hope they are aware of this problem? They should addree it as soon as possible before investors gets irritated

The whitepaper opens up when i click on it, and I am also using chrome. Maybe it was a network error, because it just works fine. Try it on different browsers.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:20:23 AM

OK great I thought the supply is dependent on the amount sold, I searched white paper for total supply but couldn't get it though... Thanks for the information

Token supply is fixed. Also as I understood total token supply will stay the same in future as well. It will only help token price to go up depend on project growth every year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: