Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

Guys I found this statement here. In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services. What exactly they planned with KWATT tokens? I mean how exactly they want to utilize. I guess missed something about this some where or not found in white paper.

They have nice idea and schemes they want to implement. This are just powerful ideas that will require a lot of attention to integrate with existing systems.

The idea is good. But the implementation is just as important as the community support. In order words If the implementation is not done right, or they don't get the needed support from the community (and maybe the government to an extent) there  might turn out to be some challenges. But I am confident of the team to be very competent of implementing and I want to believe too that the community will support judging from what I have seen here so far. Or what do you guys think of 4new community?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

Guys I found this statement here. In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services. What exactly they planned with KWATT tokens? I mean how exactly they want to utilize. I guess missed something about this some where or not found in white paper.

They have nice idea and schemes they want to implement. This are just powerful ideas that will require a lot of attention to integrate with existing systems.

The idea is good. But the implementation is just as important as the community support. In order words If the implementation is not done right, or they don't get the needed support from the community (and maybe the government to an extent) there  might turn out to be some challenges. But I am confident of the team to be very competent of implementing and I want to believe too that the community will support judging from what I have seen here so far. Or what do you guys think of 4new community?

In Crypto communities matter much because of the token circulation and the exchanges trading those tokens. I think that is the primary importance. without the community the token would be less valuable.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

I know that Idex already have added the Kwatt coin, but is there any word about the other exchanges ? They should add it on their home page, so it is easy to spot it.

If they do have other exchanges they would have announced, i believe they are working on getting on other exchanges.
Every ERC20 compatible coin/token comes on idex so that is normal if they are going to announce i think they will do it on their social media pages like twitter or telegram.

Most of the Erc-20 coins are listed on Idex. Maybe they are just adding it all the coins they see, but i like that. You can expect if a new erc-20 coin is released that it will be on Idex also.

Since this is a mega project, there will be a possibility to see this token in all big and common as well as famous exchanges. Only thing is we have to wait for the ICO closure to hear more.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

4New has two initial sites in Driffield and Sheffield, this also helps to solves the UK's problem of running out of landfill sites as they will be using the waste directly from these sites in order to produce energy.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

I know that Idex already have added the Kwatt coin, but is there any word about the other exchanges ? They should add it on their home page, so it is easy to spot it.

If they do have other exchanges they would have announced, i believe they are working on getting on other exchanges.
Every ERC20 compatible coin/token comes on idex so that is normal if they are going to announce i think they will do it on their social media pages like twitter or telegram.

Most of the Erc-20 coins are listed on Idex. Maybe they are just adding it all the coins they see, but i like that. You can expect if a new erc-20 coin is released that it will be on Idex also.

Since this is a mega project, there will be a possibility to see this token in all big and common as well as famous exchanges. Only thing is we have to wait for the ICO closure to hear more.

I agree with you! Its very big project and installing power plant is not joke or a day or a week job. ICO will also take time to finish due to KYC.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

I never used Idex. Not sure how this exchange is. But heard about it a lot. But as others say, this token will be listed in all important and big exchanges for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

It was interesting to know, your project will only work in the Great Britain? Do you plan to expand in the future, or will you limit yourself to what you have?

I believe they will extend such with time, the project is an intensive one, with a lot of strict regulations to be maintained in order to be termed "successful" but once the initial project hits the limelight, you will get to see a lot of activities come into play, like huge partnership deals 
I am sure they will be success generating energy by using waste. They will extend in different location too. But they need some more time to establish in more location.
I believe it will definitely extend to other parts of the world, not just the UK. This is a project for the future, and I like to assume that the UK will be for the test-run and then it will spread by its success
I agree it will just extend in to other parts of the world not only in the UK they are testing it out there and if it goes well they will extend where do you guys think they will go first?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

For those who might not know, 4NEW has a facebook page. Kingly join the link and share the page if you have't. It will help publicize the project. Thanks https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/community/
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

For those who might not know, 4NEW has a facebook page. Kingly join the link and share the page if you have't. It will help publicize the project. Thanks https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/community/
Thanks for sharing. Some people following twitter some people facebook. But they are not much active on facebook like twitter and other social network/media. I guess admin personally have to look here and update it time to time.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

It was interesting to know, your project will only work in the Great Britain? Do you plan to expand in the future, or will you limit yourself to what you have?

I believe they will extend such with time, the project is an intensive one, with a lot of strict regulations to be maintained in order to be termed "successful" but once the initial project hits the limelight, you will get to see a lot of activities come into play, like huge partnership deals 
I am sure they will be success generating energy by using waste. They will extend in different location too. But they need some more time to establish in more location.
I believe it will definitely extend to other parts of the world, not just the UK. This is a project for the future, and I like to assume that the UK will be for the test-run and then it will spread by its success
I agree it will just extend in to other parts of the world not only in the UK they are testing it out there and if it goes well they will extend where do you guys think they will go first?

Hmm it's hard to guess where they will go next. Maybe if the project has proven its viability in the UK they can extend it to undeveloped countries.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

Hmm it's hard to guess where they will go next. Maybe if the project has proven its viability in the UK they can extend it to undeveloped countries.

Personally I hope they take recommendations as I imagine the investors are pretty worldwide and would be able to give a pretty solid input on local electricity prices and availability to help get an overview of possible locations to expand into after the first factories open
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

Waste of energy, such a promising idea. I wish good luck for the team.

It is indeed a fantastic idea. With this we can use the waste for something useful. In this case it is energy, and we really need that.

2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

Well they will probably go across the world but first they need to do a decent job in their own country first. After that they may consider to go globally.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

Well they will probably go across the world but first they need to do a decent job in their own country first. After that they may consider to go globally.

I don't believe there will be any blockchain project that will want to be concentrated in a specific area. All projects want their work to spread across.. But i agree with you they need to have been grounded and well setup in a specific location before they can stretch out to other parts.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

Thanks for sharing. Some people following twitter some people facebook. But they are not much active on facebook like twitter and other social network/media. I guess admin personally have to look here and update it time to time.
Its depends peoples thinking. I am following both twitter and facebook. As compare with twitter they less posting on facebook.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

we should wait and see if this works as well in uk as they hope. There may be many problems and we should rather wait with an expansion in other countries. ,
It is also a question of whether they want to build power plants in other countries at all, maybe UK is enough for them.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

Its depends peoples thinking. I am following both twitter and facebook. As compare with twitter they less posting on facebook.

For me Facebook is dying out that is also why i focus more on Twitter. I really never liked Facebook at all when i was young xD. I always like Twitter more, but that is my opinion.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

For me Facebook is dying out that is also why i focus more on Twitter. I really never liked Facebook at all when i was young xD. I always like Twitter more, but that is my opinion.

I dont like facebook for crypto purposes. I keep it more for private things. Twitter is the best social channel for crypto. But twitter banning ICO add is not a good sign. I hope they will reconsider this very soon. 4new is active in twitter. Thats good.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

I dont like facebook for crypto purposes. I keep it more for private things. Twitter is the best social channel for crypto. But twitter banning ICO add is not a good sign. I hope they will reconsider this very soon. 4new is active in twitter. Thats good.

Yep twitters the better target, Facebook seems horrible for marketing stuff like this and as was said it’s rapidly collapsing from the sound of things. The manipulations that are happening on Facebook are horrible news and really are breaking their back their losing millions of accounts.

It’s best to get strong advertising in emerging markets and strong sites and worry less with those on the deckine
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

This strange project will ever end? They have already made so many changes in terms, in the names of the token, in the payments of the bounty, that I am already tired
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: