Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
Kynner (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.

buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

Everyone here will likely tell you to invest and that is probably a good decision but the most critical thing is when you invest because timing in crypto is everything. If you bought that 20k top in December you are hurting right now but if you bought that 6k dip this month then you are feeling great. Timing is everything but yes you should try to get in imo, we are still early in the game. Also do a ton of research prior to entering because this world does not forgive mistakes easy.

hoangtujuda

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

You should understand that BTC is a useful means of payment and that it is valued by the trust of the whole person, so that the price of it will increase because everyone here has a strong belief in it.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

It's not anonymous. Transactions are trackable and with some investigation it's even possible to find the addresses owners. Many criminals were already gotten transacting BTCs and the money was taken by the local law forces.

If you and your parents are a bit afraid of Bitcoin investment, you can start low. Don't put much money on it, start with an amount you and your parents consider low. Wait some months and you will have enough personal experience to invest more or not. I just think you should invest, doesn't matter the amount, the important is to be inside this world!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HuyNgu99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:44:46 PM

When you say that, I think you have a bit of technical and technological knowledge, so what do you think of investing in a formula that has practical or practical implications?
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

Well, some people would say borrowing to invest is not their thing but for me, I will borrow to invest or to save life. Having said that, if you believe in a thing like bitcoin to make profit, it could be wise.

I also think it is better done with better timing like a post above said, with the example of buying higher in $20,000 and lower in $6,000. Check for timing.
MasterMoney

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Most people think that Bitcoin is a worthless bubble, but few can understand how well it works for this 4.0 technology.
MaoNgu99

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

You should consider the financial ability, not just Bitcoin,everything another that no matter where the investment should invest in the money allowed, should not be borrowed for investment.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

You may check for the background of Bitcoin if you are doubtaling wether to invest or not because in an investment that is really impprtant. You might also consider its market statistics before as well as on the present.Investing to Bitcoin has a high chance to result in profit due to  the continuous increase on its value.

HuyOcCho1999

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

I'm also a Newbie, as if we all have a strong belief in Btc, its value will reach $40k by the end of 2018, believe me please you will not be wrong.
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

Bitcoin are challenges that become opportunities in the long run.it is risky and its high volatility is well defined but once you believe in its capacity and capabilities, there is opportunity for discovery & growth and income as well.
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

not important you are still a newbie or not but i am proud of what you do, you are still newbie but you dare to invest, even me to do that takes time. hopefully inspire others!
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

It is a definetely challenge, not opportunity. You can make profit but I don't think there is a obvious opportunity now, I am pessimistic about investment in cryptocurrencies.

Sadnu

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

For me bitcoin is an opportunity that I need to grab because this is a great opportunity given by bitcoin because it's harder to earn money now and because bitcoin can make money on the internet and then bitcoin. because it's so hard to make money today, you're just tired for just the money you're earning then it's too small. so much thanks for learning bitcoin.
CityHunter99

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

you dare to sacrifice then you will get rich no one has, most people say if btc down i will buy but when it drops everyone is afraid to sell and vice versa, be greedy when others fear.
SummonKing2

Merit: 128

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

For me, bitcoin is more challeging because it is extremely difficult to rank an account for a few months before it goes up and needs a lot of merit today so it's hard to get merit so the rank of my account does not rise. but I never lose hope I can get merit someday and also increase my account rank.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

Crypto comprised by many ways to earn like faucets,gambling,trading and to join in campaign so we can say it's opportunity and challenge at the same time because we need to risk and spend our precious time in all of that and if you ask me this is big challenge to manage our time here,Crypto are ways to earn and to learn so it's both challenge and opportunity.

JPCain

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

I look at Bitcoin and cryptos for that matter against percentage of circulating currency. It is massively under valued now for it's potential so it has to be an opportunity.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1642675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:54:24 PM

I look at Bitcoin and cryptos for that matter against percentage of circulating currency. It is massively under valued now for it's potential so it has to be an opportunity.
I think the bitcoin opposition will not last much longer as more and more countries and big corporations around the world want to use bitcoin and crypto in exchange. Bitcoin needs to overcome the challenge in this time to be able to rise to new heights in the future. I always believe in the value that bitcoin can achieve in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: