Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

It is very pleasant to see and read a lot of very good reviews in this subject of this project. Probably here can can that that will turn out standing at team in general. Then it is possible to think very good moment to come into the project now and to buy a few coins. The future is still unknown.
I think it's a good idea to invest and buy coins for this project, this project has the potential to achieve success and have a very good concept. so we do not have to worry to try this coin.
the Traxia project is really growing and new investors are emerging every day. This is a good trend, she says that soon the project will have a lot of active investors and followers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

Now Pre-Sale stage with %20 Bonus; I see a huge support and love in social media, especially in twitter. If you want to see how much funds raised so far just follow the link here: https://www.traxia.co/my-contribution
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

Now Pre-Sale stage with %20 Bonus; I see a huge support and love in social media, especially in twitter. If you want to see how much funds raised so far just follow the link here: https://www.traxia.co/my-contribution
Yes, this is the good time for buying some Traxia, have a lot of people believe this project will grow big.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:59:49 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 03:31:39 AM by PDAngel

Good chance for invest and keep support at Traxia, what is price of Traxia at this time? Don't see others member contribution?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

At this week, crypto market have increasing and some good signal, especial at ADA, hope this signal will help Traxia get more investor.
One again, i don't think what is affect to ADA will affect to Traxia, if ADA value increasing, this will value of Traxia per ADA will decreasing. But i agree that, maybe crypto market have better can make everyone have more belief to invest at some projects like Traxia.
Actually i hope Traxia will be one of stable coin, i see some good signal but now maybe everything come be normal.
There will be various ups and downs and looking to the down time we really not need to give up and be strong, we have to understand in every business it is obvious to experience the bugs at times and soon all will be addressed.
Yeah, hopefully the current trend of cryptocurrencies will not affect the progress of this project, the team will not need to worry if they know that they have serious people investing and supporting the project even there are still bugs present.
That is true very serious people are investing and supporting the project so far Maximum amount of TMT Tokens sold 180,000,000.00  of 400,000,000.00 total Sale .very interesting !!  = https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info

Good to see that the promotions are going well for TRAXIA project. I saw there ETH address that they are already collected more than 360k USD and still growing. Keep it up!

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:52:42 AM

The main difference of this project is reliability and stability. I hope that this is understood not only by me, but also by investors

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:55:54 AM

At this week, crypto market have increasing and some good signal, especial at ADA, hope this signal will help Traxia get more investor.
One again, i don't think what is affect to ADA will affect to Traxia, if ADA value increasing, this will value of Traxia per ADA will decreasing. But i agree that, maybe crypto market have better can make everyone have more belief to invest at some projects like Traxia.
Actually i hope Traxia will be one of stable coin, i see some good signal but now maybe everything come be normal.
There will be various ups and downs and looking to the down time we really not need to give up and be strong, we have to understand in every business it is obvious to experience the bugs at times and soon all will be addressed.
Yeah, hopefully the current trend of cryptocurrencies will not affect the progress of this project, the team will not need to worry if they know that they have serious people investing and supporting the project even there are still bugs present.
That is true very serious people are investing and supporting the project so far Maximum amount of TMT Tokens sold 180,000,000.00  of 400,000,000.00 total Sale .very interesting !!  = https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info

Good to see that the promotions are going well for TRAXIA project. I saw there ETH address that they are already collected more than 360k USD and still growing. Keep it up!

Wow this is great! The team is very responsible for this project. The Traxia team is really serious in their work for the continuous progress and development of this Traxia project that will make a huge impact in the crypto currency community. Hopefully, the Traxia will remain strong and keep striving especially that this hold a great platform that people seeks for.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

Hopefully plenty of investors will invest in Traxia project since the Cardano  Hub already invested in the said project.Cardano's support in Traxia has a big help in gaining more investors. It will be easy for Traxia to attract more investors because of it's good reviews with Cardano Hub investment.

Yes, you are right. The cardano's investments and supports for traxia project really help them a lot now and I am sure that there will be more investors that will come and participate.
At least the project has really received drawing attention thanks to support from cardano. But as for some real positive and positive facts, concerning improvement of the project?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:37:05 AM

Can't seem to find the Chinese version of the whitepapers Sad
Yet, there is no chinese version of the whitepaper, you can try to contribute by translating the whitepaper into your language, it would be good for you and the others Chinese.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

Yet, there is no chinese version of the whitepaper, you can try to contribute by translating the whitepaper into your language, it would be good for you and the others Chinese.

You are right, there are lots of chinese investors that are active and searching for a good project to make them to invest. I really hope that there will be more investors that will join traxia.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

I think he can translate it, but the platform needs a white paper translator that is proficient on their own language. Do you have some proof of work? Post it so that the Devs would know.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

Hopefully plenty of investors will invest in Traxia project since the Cardano  Hub already invested in the said project.Cardano's support in Traxia has a big help in gaining more investors. It will be easy for Traxia to attract more investors because of it's good reviews with Cardano Hub investment.

Yes, you are right. The cardano's investments and supports for traxia project really help them a lot now and I am sure that there will be more investors that will come and participate.
At least the project has really received drawing attention thanks to support from cardano. But as for some real positive and positive facts, concerning improvement of the project?
Traxia project must be really thankful foe cardona since they have been sponsored by them. And the case for the improvement of the project, the project improved slowly. Let just be thankful that they have improvement even the current situation about crypto price.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

Nice project.
Should have a great success.
it's great to continue consistently provide support for this project and the project team needs it
the project team will be more motivated and the development is done seriously so as not to disappoint the participants

The team must do their best to not disappoint many investors that trusted them and invested in this project. They really need to do their best to make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Traxia project must be really thankful foe cardona since they have been sponsored by them. And the case for the improvement of the project, the project improved slowly. Let just be thankful that they have improvement even the current situation about crypto price.

You are right, starting a project and increasing its popularity and sales are really hard now because of what is happening in crypto markets. Lets just hope that traxia will earn enough profit to support the continues developments

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

Nice project.
Should have a great success.
it's great to continue consistently provide support for this project and the project team needs it
the project team will be more motivated and the development is done seriously so as not to disappoint the participants

Then they should really do their best so all their supporters will stay, if they have a great project as what I know. It doesn't matter if they will have a lot of support, they will eventually have a lot of them if they can show the potential of their project.
Exactly. A project with high quality and high potential will still be successful despite of a not-so-good marketing since the essence of the project itself will spread. But if a quality project will also have an efficient and effective marketing efforts, the project will surely attain success.
I do not agree with this statement. If there is no normal marketing, nobody will know about the project and it may not work out. This project is interesting, but I do not consider it to be a bounty company.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

It is very pleasant to see and read a lot of very good reviews in this subject of this project. Probably here can can that that will turn out standing at team in general. Then it is possible to think very good moment to come into the project now and to buy a few coins. The future is still unknown.
I think it's a good idea to invest and buy coins for this project, this project has the potential to achieve success and have a very good concept. so we do not have to worry to try this coin.
The team is really strong and its not a bad decision to invest in this platform. You might get great returns as the team is working quite efficiently and will have a good reputation in the coming months
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.
That must be a very assuring for every Investors as this platform might be providing the very need.
I think that the one who invested in this project understands this moment and therefore consciously made their choice
Thats the reason i made this statement,i think that you understand that,this is totally upto the Investors and partners.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

You are right, there are lots of chinese investors that are active and searching for a good project to make them to invest. I really hope that there will be more investors that will join traxia.
Among the Chinese, very often there are large investors, I think that Chinese is one of the main languages that should be in the project
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Over the past 24 hours cardano has grown by 7 percent, so the project is not in vain for cardano and this project has every chance to justify itself

Market price of cardano has nothing to do with TRAXIA at current time, it went up because bitcoin price recover at that moment and now it went down as bitcoin is down. So let's be realistic.

I see a lot of comment like that, why everyone still think that TRAXIA have affect of Cardano? If ADA increasing, it mean the value at Fiat will increasing, and we can collect more TMT with the same amount ADA only, it is no matter to TRAXIA price.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

Maybe now is not the best time for investments, the course is floating and I think it's better to wait and then invest. Even in such projects
No, my friend, just now the most excellent period for investment into cryptocurrencies, especially on ethereum-blockchain, in particular, in tokens, I tell it as already I had experience with sags and I know that all this manipulation from sharks.
To invest or not this is a personal matter, so if you are in doubt then it means that you should not do this. But what about such sagging as now with the crypt, it's not known whose hand is it. Perhaps the manipulation of sharks, and perhaps at the moment everyone is selling all of their savings.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: