Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.

Even now with the situation we face. Investors will much really observe the project well befor they going to invest. Traxia still can get many investors, they just have to innovate more plans.

Good for you that you are really careful as to where do you invest your money. As co-investor we should really thoroughly inspect whether the project is really legit or not.
Traxia sounds to be legit and also their background is clear which can give us a reason to trust them. Also they have a excellent concept which coukd attract a huge amunt of investors to the project.
Traxia is a good project for investment. With the help of this project, you can definitely earn a great amount of money. Due to their innovative concept investors will get attracted towards the ico. The team has the ability to make the project huge successful in the limited time period.

This can only happen if the investors would support the project so that they can have funds to continue the platform. Traxia has a better concept but their challenge to attract people maybe seems to be difficult due to our market is not doing well. So, hopefully if the market will be good maybe some will invest in this kind of project.
Traxia is a hub so we can expect loads of potential investors however if some unique plans with a better advertising functionalities are available that helps even better to reach the goal easily.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

It seems to me that I do not even look at the not very good situation in the market, many investors will participate in this project in order to observe how the platform will work. I have this kind of motivation.

As an investors they should be able to observe how the platform works, because with there observation they would gain some ideas or information on how the project is doing on the market so that they would able to weigh things out.

Even now with the situation we face. Investors will much really observe the project well befor they going to invest. Traxia still can get many investors, they just have to innovate more plans.

Good for you that you are really careful as to where do you invest your money. As co-investor we should really thoroughly inspect whether the project is really legit or not.
Traxia sounds to be legit and also their background is clear which can give us a reason to trust them. Also they have a excellent concept which coukd attract a huge amunt of investors to the project.
Traxia is a good project for investment. With the help of this project, you can definitely earn a great amount of money. Due to their innovative concept investors will get attracted towards the ico. The team has the ability to make the project huge successful in the limited time period.

This can only happen if the investors would support the project so that they can have funds to continue the platform. Traxia has a better concept but their challenge to attract people maybe seems to be difficult due to our market is not doing well. So, hopefully if the market will be good maybe some will invest in this kind of project.
Traxia is a hub so we can expect loads of potential investors however if some unique plans with a better advertising functionalities are available that helps even better to reach the goal easily.
If they can really reach its potential and serious investors that will greatly give huge support for the project, TRAXIA will really reach its goal easily. It's really a challenge to attract people in engaging a project today, but I think one of the best thing a project can be attractive is having transparency towards the community and also to the public.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:40:35 PM

For sure this ico has some features and its strategically detailed so basically is best to get in now than to buy from exchanges Traxia have a good team to drive this to success

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

We can say that for this type of factoring, which offers us Traxia future. After all, it is much more convenient and opens up more opportunities for small companies, the loan which the banks either did not give at all, or gave at a very high percentage, leveling the whole essence of the transaction.
You are right mate. Traxia gives us a reason to invest here. More reliable and convenient to use. Traxia provide us an opportunity and an easy transaction.
Hello, all your statement is correct Traxia is a very nice project. Offers good services and very helpful to the community. That's why this project is one of most advantageous projects in the market.Plenty of investors who invested the project because of its convincing platform. Other than that there still many who send their interest of the said project. So this project has a clear shot in the market.

Lets just see what will be the outcome of their ICO so that we will know that Traxia has really more supporter. They may have a better idea and concept but it is not enough to convince an investors because some investors will prefer on those easy to understand project.
What you're saying definitely makes sense but Investors also do look at the project with high interest rate which I think the project will offer due to there team efforts and work.
Yeah the project really gains a lot of attention due to its features and strong support by cardano. It has a lot of potential in the following months.
That is true the hyper on the project has only been increasing since then, they have a great site of investors and followers for the project which I think will really help the project in many ways. I think they have a great future ahead!
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:40:29 PM

It's really unhealthy to see kind of replies from this page. Is this being bumped up by bumping services? I can't find now any key updates with the project!
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

At this week, crypto market have increasing and some good signal, especial at ADA, hope this signal will help Traxia get more investor.
One again, i don't think what is affect to ADA will affect to Traxia, if ADA value increasing, this will value of Traxia per ADA will decreasing. But i agree that, maybe crypto market have better can make everyone have more belief to invest at some projects like Traxia.
Actually i hope Traxia will be one of stable coin, i see some good signal but now maybe everything come be normal.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

It's really unhealthy to see kind of replies from this page. Is this being bumped up by bumping services? I can't find now any key updates with the project!

They don't put update on this bitcointalk thread, you can follow them on https://twitter.com/TraxiaNetwork
last update was :
" We've spent the last couple of days promoting Traxia, networking and gaining new insights at @Deconomy_forum 2018! " and put some pictures.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

That must be a very assuring for every Investors as this platform might be providing the very need.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

They don't put update on this bitcointalk thread, you can follow them on https://twitter.com/TraxiaNetwork
last update was :
" We've spent the last couple of days promoting Traxia, networking and gaining new insights at @Deconomy_forum 2018! " and put some pictures.

Yes, included at telegram group, i hope they should make frequently updates at bitcointalk ANN and Telegram Group.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

That must be a very assuring for every Investors as this platform might be providing the very need.
I think that the one who invested in this project understands this moment and therefore consciously made their choice

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:58:51 AM

Maybe now is not the best time for investments, the course is floating and I think it's better to wait and then invest. Even in such projects
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

At this week, crypto market have increasing and some good signal, especial at ADA, hope this signal will help Traxia get more investor.
One again, i don't think what is affect to ADA will affect to Traxia, if ADA value increasing, this will value of Traxia per ADA will decreasing. But i agree that, maybe crypto market have better can make everyone have more belief to invest at some projects like Traxia.
Actually i hope Traxia will be one of stable coin, i see some good signal but now maybe everything come be normal.
There will be various ups and downs and looking to the down time we really not need to give up and be strong, we have to understand in every business it is obvious to experience the bugs at times and soon all will be addressed.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:42:07 AM

Maybe now is not the best time for investments, the course is floating and I think it's better to wait and then invest. Even in such projects
Traxia have taken all the check points, action items and keenly have a track on the worklist in an accurate manner so they are driving a good results to my understanding and observation.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

I would be thinking if this platform will be getting more and more investors because this is the right time to buy the tokens even if BTC bleeding.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

This is a very exciting project, it started in very difficult times, but I think the team must cope with all the problems.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

Whether the KYC is needed for investors and for bounty hunters, or this procedure is only necessary for bounty hunters
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

Nice project.
Should have a great success.
it's great to continue consistently provide support for this project and the project team needs it
the project team will be more motivated and the development is done seriously so as not to disappoint the participants

Then they should really do their best so all their supporters will stay, if they have a great project as what I know. It doesn't matter if they will have a lot of support, they will eventually have a lot of them if they can show the potential of their project.
Exactly. A project with high quality and high potential will still be successful despite of a not-so-good marketing since the essence of the project itself will spread. But if a quality project will also have an efficient and effective marketing efforts, the project will surely attain success.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

Nice project.
it's great to continue consistently provide support for this project and the project team needs it
the project team will be more motivated and the development is done seriously so as not to disappoint the participants

Then they should really do their best so all their supporters will stay, if they have a great project as what I know. It doesn't matter if they will have a lot of support, they will eventually have a lot of them if they can show the potential of their project.
Exactly. A project with high quality and high potential will still be successful despite of a not-so-good marketing since the essence of the project itself will spread. But if a quality project will also have an efficient and effective marketing efforts, the project will surely attain success.
Yes that is true. But still, a project with a good marketing strategy is a good thing that will bring a high potential success to the community of crypto currency community. But of course, the project should be in a high potential and have great capabilities to pursue its goal for the crypto community. And TRAXIA is a great one that remain strong here in the community.
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

Nice project.

Yes that is true. But still, a project with a good marketing strategy is a good thing that will bring a high potential success to the community of crypto currency community. But of course, the project should be in a high potential and have great capabilities to pursue its goal for the crypto community. And TRAXIA is a great one that remain strong here in the community.

Traxia innovates their promoting and advertising strategy which gather more investors that helps to raise funds evem the progress is slow. Despite of the problems, the team still working hard.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

I agree, now the cryptocurrency is very volatile and gradually goes down. It is unknown when this chasm of sags ends, but it seems to me with warming by June-July it will stop and greens will go.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: