Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Even if they can stand alone, having a good investor is still an advantage for them to start this project with enough sources of funds and this will help them with the financial supports.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

I really hope that the partnership or the investment of cardano hub will surely help traxia to become successful. For now let's and see how far traxia will made for this project.
I'm sure the team will succeed, but to promote the project must take into account good advertising. It would not be a bad thing to slightly increase the distribution of advertising about the Traxia project.

Good advertising means they must take some serious funds so that they can choose the right people to handle their advertisement. If they are really serious to make their project popular then they must also spend some money to advertise more their platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

Traxia have all the capabilities and figured out the better possibilities to win individually however if they do partner with cardano that will add a value to work as a team and achieve a great success.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

of course we can not wait to expect ico success from the project, hopefully this project is lucky to complete their task well.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

I really hope that the partnership or the investment of cardano hub will surely help traxia to become successful. For now let's and see how far traxia will made for this project.
I'm sure the team will succeed, but to promote the project must take into account good advertising. It would not be a bad thing to slightly increase the distribution of advertising about the Traxia project.

Good advertising means they must take some serious funds so that they can choose the right people to handle their advertisement. If they are really serious to make their project popular then they must also spend some money to advertise more their platform.

Exactly! They need to give some good offer first on advertisers so that the advertisers will handle the name of the project carefully and these advertisers will tapped many investors then totally investors will be fascinated about the project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

of course we can not wait to expect ico success from the project, hopefully this project is lucky to complete their task well.
Yes this project will surely compete all its tasks and also i am sure that the project will soon have some excellent profits ahead and thats why any investor won't mind investing into this project and hope that it soon reaches the hardcap too.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Exactly! They need to give some good offer first on advertisers so that the advertisers will handle the name of the project carefully and these advertisers will tapped many investors then totally investors will be fascinated about the project.
Investors are actually even now having great interest into this project and i think that they could surely have a huge amount of investors ahead so this project is surely going to turn out the best soon.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:27:21 PM

As i go through their white papers their ecosystem is very promising, sellers upload their invoice, buyers approve it with their private key, issuing providers convert it into a smart contract so they have the proper agreement and better advertising possibilities.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

Why I support this project?

Traxia is the first project to be launched on Cardano.
Cardano's technology will allow Traxia to be more robust for scalability, settlement and security.
I think Traxia will take a leading position in solving SMEs cash flow problems among the competitors!

Traxia and SP8DE’s ( game ) will be first to to be launched on Cardano and if these two projects take off successfully, without any scalability issues, Cardano will gain momentum and we will see more project follow them, however, if something goes wrogn, it will bad for those project, for cardano and holder.

yeah agree and Cardano is also not a 100% working project, I read about it little bit, but I am sure they are very hard working in this project. Today I just  bought some Cardano, bcs now its the deep and I believe these guys are going to success till end of 2018, so that I can buy my Lambo soon  Cool

The team are trying to find ways making this project to be more popular. Hoping they can give the people good services and a profitable way to earn some income.
Price is really good to participate in the ICO along with the whitepapers and the project plans, traxia team really require to focus on the more advertising features and active communication towards the queries that really helps i guess.

By what logic is the price good though? The price will be automatically corrected to the ICO price or most likely less after the exchanges start trading the coin
BranZolt

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

The project is well structured and well thought out.The development team, has many records about the launch and successful execution of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with in-depth knowledge of the fintech world.I like the project!I hope for great success in the future.
The development team for the project is really very experienced in the launching of a digital project and they also have some previous successful project so I think that this project will gain great investment and also reach hige value in coming years. They also have some angle invesotrs working with them which will alsways keep this project well maintained.

I really hope that this project will have enough funds and knowledge to run their project and make it successful so that more and more investors will be encourage to invest in this project.
I think that it will be possible for this project to raise the needed funds ,or even more.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:42:12 PM

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

You are right, but this project still needs to have funds now to start the developments and continue with it. So having an investor is really a good advantage and a good start with.
Yes, absolutely the team is doing very hard work on the project. But they wanted to make the platform far better than this platform that's why they need enough funding for platforms development. If they get good amount investors them the project will become hugely successful.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.
You are right they are getting a lot of attention nowadays by evening forces with cardano they're definitely gaining a lot more followers and investors. The project surely has a great vision and I think then go very forward with cardano on their side.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

You are right, but this project still needs to have funds now to start the developments and continue with it. So having an investor is really a good advantage and a good start with.
Yes, absolutely the team is doing very hard work on the project. But they wanted to make the platform far better than this platform that's why they need enough funding for platforms development. If they get good amount investors them the project will become hugely successful.
Funds are not easy to gain from the investors it need huge good work which will repute them and add a value for them for choosing the platform to invest, team needs to work with build automation plans and all the procedures.
Btcmnr

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

Very very interesting project, someone already asked, there will be no continuation of the company bounty
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

You are right they are getting a lot of attention nowadays by evening forces with cardano they're definitely gaining a lot more followers and investors. The project surely has a great vision and I think then go very forward with cardano on their side.
The way i see it is that they gain those attention due their innovative ideas am sure it will just take little words and them spreading the words before they get really powerful in the system

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

Can anyone tell me what is ADA i need explanations. I'm a noob Smiley
As you can read at previous page, ADA - Cardano coin. And you can see at the title easily that this project it the first project which have invested by Cardano Hub, that why they accept ADA at payment for buy TMT beside ETH, BTC.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

I am sure that is a good crypto. For me it is the best project of 2018. I’ve been waiting for it. And I really know TRAXIA implementing is going to be great. The Idea of using the Cardano blockchain is successful itself.
It will be very promising. Such company as Cardano doesn't throw away money just like that. They have very good reputation and it is worth trusting them. I consider this project very good investment on a long distance.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

Small step of achieving something big is by getting slowly but surely attention and support from a lot of supporter coming from the crypto community. As the project looking great so far, it can really attract investors to support the development of it.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

I am sure that is a good crypto. For me it is the best project of 2018. I’ve been waiting for it. And I really know TRAXIA implementing is going to be great. The Idea of using the Cardano blockchain is successful itself.
It will be very promising. Such company as Cardano doesn't throw away money just like that. They have very good reputation and it is worth trusting them. I consider this project very good investment on a long distance.

Great, as time passes by this project proved that they can be trusted which can give much more trust from thos probable investors as well as users on this project. As aimed by many here in crypto currency community, hopefully they can be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: