Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:15:20 PM

Can anyone tell me what is ADA i need explanations. I'm a noob Smiley
As you can read at previous page, ADA - Cardano coin. And you can see at the title easily that this project it the first project which have invested by Cardano Hub, that why they accept ADA at payment for buy TMT beside ETH, BTC.
Yes, he is newbie and maybe like me, don't attention at the title so much? Actually i'm at here for seeking airdrop of this project? Do they have it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
I hope that managers look through the branch and note that they need to add to improve their project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

Yeah. But the fact it is supported by cardano hun companies, it makes the promotion more easy since Cardano is already a well established company. And because of that they will be able to attract even more albeit it can stand alone without the latter's help.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

In simple word, it's similar to ethereum, On ADA you can also create token and start ICO, but it's the first third-generation cryptocurrency which means it provide more advanced features that you can't find in ethereum.

And this definition :
Cardano is a blockchain project founded by Charles Hoskinson, co-founder of ethereum, to “provide a more balanced and sustainable ecosystem” for cryptocurrencies. ADA is the only coin with a “scientific philosophy and research-driven approach.” In practical terms, this means that its open-source blockchain undergoes a rigorous peer-review process by scientists and programmers in academia.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:19:06 AM

Every blockchain project has a token of value commonly referred to as a cryptocurrency. Ada is the cryptocurrency on the Cardano blockchain. With Ada, holders can send value between friends, pay for a good or service, deposit funds on an exchange, or enter an application.

To perform a transfer on the settlement layer requires you own Ada, or acquire Ada through an exchange. It will also be the native token to be used in applications built on the computation layer.
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:28:06 AM

The ADA is very well situated on the peninsula. ADA projects in the future will be very good.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:37:54 AM

Very very interesting project, someone already asked, there will be no continuation of the company bounty

What do you mean? Will it end early? I browse their bounty campaigns and there is no listed there that the bounty will end early? I think you are mistaken because as I know the ICO will end in June correct me if I am wrong.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:38:29 AM

Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
I hope that managers look through the branch and note that they need to add to improve their project
I hope so. How can this project be a success without any answer from the developers to the users in which might be a potential investor?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:43:50 AM

Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.
You are right they are getting a lot of attention nowadays by evening forces with cardano they're definitely gaining a lot more followers and investors. The project surely has a great vision and I think then go very forward with cardano on their side.

They are just saying they will take cardano as a form of funding right? But like what's the point then? They can accept whichever currency they want and it can be converted to ETH/BTC anyway
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.
No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
I heard that the project will not have any restrictions, information has changed, it seemed to me that developers from all countries would be interested
Surely developers from all countries will be interested in the project and even the project can have good amount of investors globally which would indeed be great to achieve the hardcap soon.
A large number of investors will come to the project because the project is already supported large the cardano hub companies. Because of it the project will be able to attract good audience.
Yeah the team wont have to work much harder in the advertising department. I would suggest that they should focus more on the workings of the platform to make a great experience for the user.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:58:12 AM

I'm looking at this project so innovative that it involves just two very famous big projects. With great interest I will watch him.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:27:57 AM

I'm looking at this project so innovative that it involves just two very famous big projects. With great interest I will watch him.
yes, it is innovative and can become something special and unique. Because there are not so many projects that have support
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

Yes definitely mate this is truly a powerhouse project in the cryptoworld so crypto enthusiast should better invest on this project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

I hope so. How can this project be a success without any answer from the developers to the users in which might be a potential investor?

I think they will answer questions from the user if they won't be busy developing the platform. However, they need to assign some social media managers to answer the queries of supporters and investors so that many people will find the project more interesting.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:27:17 AM

Yes definitely mate this is truly a powerhouse project in the cryptoworld so crypto enthusiast should better invest on this project.

Innovation brings to its originality. Traxia proves it because of their project. This also make them famous, this is their asset. I know they can gather a lot of investors in no time.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:43:01 AM

Innovation brings to its originality. Traxia proves it because of their project. This also make them famous, this is their asset. I know they can gather a lot of investors in no time.
You are right. I hope that the goals of the Traxia project will eventually be in hand of this great and interesting project. Moreover, I am glad for this project, because the team is really doing their best to show the people, investors and especily its supporters that they are worth the trust and support that they give for the success of this project in the whole crypto community.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

The project is interesting, but it seems to me that it is a little weak. Can the team gado revise the whole project and release some updates? It will refresh the little project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

I agree. With the Cardano Hub partnership, I guess this project will easily attract businessmen around the world. Because aside from it's purpose which is to help the business in the market, the Cardano team is made up of quality experts that will surely help Traxia team to be a good and promising business in the future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

This project really have a huge potential that is why investing here will surely give us sure profit in the near future. I hope that there will be more serious investors that will participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

This project really have a huge potential that is why investing here will surely give us sure profit in the near future. I hope that there will be more serious investors that will participate.
Im sure concern that this project could be affected by the current crypto situation. Hopefully they will be able to overcome all the challenges ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: