Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

You don't told us how much !
Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.

In my opinion, if you really want to profit from ICO like this one. You wanna take a risk in investing or just invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future, it's like betting on a gambling site.
Thars true mate investing in IcO is also gambling because you are not sure whats the future of a certain IcO and you might loose or multiply you investments.

Exactly bro. You have to take the risk in investing inorder to gain profits with the ICO. You will never know how good it is unless you try. But do not invest enermous amounts of money so you can still manage yourselves incase if you will fail. But if your lucky, then you will be very proud for yourself because you made a good decision.
If theres just a way to track down illegal ico so that we dont have to worry everytime we invest on them.
There is no way to  judge a project and its aim before it is launched in the market as there are many scam ICO's comming in the crypto market but we should totally study the whole project before investing I it and always invest the amount you can afford I think TRAXIA is a worth investing project as it has overall great development rate which will make this project more popular in the future.

sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

I am sure that this is the best project of 2018. And I really know that the TRAXIA implementation will be excellent.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

I am sure that this is the best project of 2018. And I really know that the TRAXIA implementation will be excellent.
Yes for sure it is the best project of 2018 as it is also been invested by the cardano hub and it is actually much profitable for the future of the project as the project can surely get as much as investors as possible to the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

Yes for sure it is the best project of 2018 as it is also been invested by the cardano hub and it is actually much profitable for the future of the project as the project can surely get as much as investors as possible to the project.
White papers also looks very diligent the better possible ways emerged with great plans and all the operations are working as per the roadmap, this potentiality in the real time implementation as we analyzed is extremely good.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

I must confess I am very optimistic about this project.
Lets watch how this goes.

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.
Yes. You can't tell that you were optimistic about this project because you need to learn the project before deciding to invest in the project.
Have something to make us can keep optimistic about this project, Traxia have good team and partners, and they have a lot of supporters look like you, too.

Yeah, because of the cardano hub that invested in this project a lot of people become curious and interested in traxia. Now this project already have a lot of supporters and investors.
You are right, huge impact is exerted by sponsors of the project. Such tendency takes place to be also in other tokens. In a consequence because of such fact very large number of users form significant community in which the big percent of investors is born. After that responsibility already lays down on developers and their abilities whether they will be able not to bring and cope with the huge responsibility conferred on their shoulders and whether will cope with this pressure and whether as a result it will turn out to issue really qualitative platform for which all wait?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

White papers also looks very diligent the better possible ways emerged with great plans and all the operations are working as per the roadmap, this potentiality in the real time implementation as we analyzed is extremely good.
Everything seems great in this project and thats why this project is having good amount of investors i think. This project is really much good and profitable for the future and i am sure that more and more peoples would invest into this project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.

In my opinion, if you really want to profit from ICO like this one. You wanna take a risk in investing or just invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future, it's like betting on a gambling site.
Thars true mate investing in IcO is also gambling because you are not sure whats the future of a certain IcO and you might loose or multiply you investments.

Exactly bro. You have to take the risk in investing inorder to gain profits with the ICO. You will never know how good it is unless you try. But do not invest enermous amounts of money so you can still manage yourselves incase if you will fail. But if your lucky, then you will be very proud for yourself because you made a good decision.
If theres just a way to track down illegal ico so that we dont have to worry everytime we invest on them.

That's why in fundamentals of investing, you should just invest what you are not afraid to lose. But if you are going to risk more you should at least do more research before investing on a certain ICO.

Your attitude when you invest through ICO token sales must not be careless in a sense that we are not afraid of losing money. Thus, before investing the potential investor must know what is in the team and its feasibility.
Prk_7

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

Everything seems great in this project and thats why this project is having good amount of investors i think. This project is really much good and profitable for the future and i am sure that more and more peoples would invest into this project.
That is true, many people have invested or are thinking to invest in the platform. Hopefully the project has great return on investment and a bright future ahead.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:56:01 PM

That is true, many people have invested or are thinking to invest in the platform. Hopefully the project has great return on investment and a bright future ahead.

Yeah, well each of us want a great return which we try our luck on this nice project.I believe that they can be trusted which can give much more trust from thos probable investors as well as users on this project. As aimed by many here in crypto currency community, hopefully they can have a great success in the future.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

They have to so that their investors will gain profits in the future. Hopefully this can bring and give a better services to the society which also to help the economy to rise in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

They have to so that their investors will gain profits in the future. Hopefully this can bring and give a better services to the society which also to help the economy to rise in the near future.
I cannot said that who invest at this projects beside their first investor - Carnado Hub is smartly or not, but i am sure they will get profit after this project crowdsale end.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

Taking risk the really present in every transaction you do and every move you make on cryptomarket. With the investing you're going to risk, you must be really ready whether you can gain from it or you will be not be given any gain at all.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:20:04 PM

Yes, and at this time, the value of ETH is decreasing, so they can buy by them and hold Traxia Tokens until they make tenfold.

That's true, if you are newcomer and have dollars to buy eth in dip, but in most case I think he holds ethereum, so the fact that price is down doesn't help in this case. Anyway, we just share info, I don't like to recommend any body to invest, it's his decision to take and be a responsible person, because no one of us here are financial advisor.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

Yes, and at this time, the value of ETH is decreasing, so they can buy by them and hold Traxia Tokens until they make tenfold.

That's true, if you are newcomer and have dollars to buy eth in dip, but in most case I think he holds ethereum, so the fact that price is down doesn't help in this case. Anyway, we just share info, I don't like to recommend any body to invest, it's his decision to take and be a responsible person, because no one of us here are financial advisor.
ETH price now down so much, if we have fiat we should bought ETH at this time and make invest via ETH more easily.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:11:37 AM

The difference is stability. That's why you can trust the investment in this project and not worry about your investment

Yeah taking a risk in investing is a big challenge for us. It will also depend on how the team will manage the project. But hopefully, I think TRAXIA will become popular like the CARDANO platform.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

TRAXIA an interesting project, but it seems to me that the company does not underestimate the effectiveness of the company's advancement on the forum. I do not understand why the number of signatures participating in the company is limited to 100 participants. I have not yet seen such a signature from other participants.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

White papers of Traxia are very promising with the complete information with more master and alternate plans to ultimately achieve a great success as a team also CEO is actively taking all the challenges.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:45:30 AM

TRAXIA an interesting project, but it seems to me that the company does not underestimate the effectiveness of the company's advancement on the forum. I do not understand why the number of signatures participating in the company is limited to 100 participants. I have not yet seen such a signature from other participants.
100 signatures it really is a drop in the sea. With such restrictions it will be difficult to tell about the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:01 AM

I see that many join the project and it becomes popular. Confidence due to stability? what is the secret of success?
jerwinn6

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:32:01 AM

The concept and the smart idea looks great for this project. If all the plans goes well, Im pretty sure the success will achieve in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: