Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

As for me, I am expecting that the traxia ICO will be doing fine despite the ups and downs of altcoins and bitcoins. Surely this will be on the top like her sister CARDANO.
I hope so. This project is completely legit and really make an investor wanted to invest in the project. Moreover, rumor said that this project is going to beat Cardano slowly.
I agree with you. I really hope that Traxia project is a real one. A project that will not let our trust go to waste. Especially that it is interesting and has a good motive for the community. And as I can see, as days goes by, the popularity of this project is positively going on. I hope that this pace of Traxia will continuously happen.
It seems that the project is real because many big investors have invested in the project and the project actually has a great potential so it would be a shame for this project to be otherwise. I think they would be really successful in the future. We can't say anything in this Crypto world.
At this point in time, we really cant comment about the authenticity of the platform. Things are going pretty smooth for them and they have involved a lot of big investors in the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

As for me, I am expecting that the traxia ICO will be doing fine despite the ups and downs of altcoins and bitcoins. Surely this will be on the top like her sister CARDANO.
I hope so. This project is completely legit and really make an investor wanted to invest in the project. Moreover, rumor said that this project is going to beat Cardano slowly.

We cannot be sure of that as traxia is still new and same goes with cardano, but both have increases their popularity now and I hope that they become more popular in the near future.
Well they are slowly becoming more popular compared to other ICO projects that has been existing much longer than this two wonderful projects. So without any doubt this is surely a hit!

Yes the project becoming very popular within very less time. The ico has higher possibilities to expand their self after some time later. The ico provides us great opportunity to make huge profits after some time later. definitely project will achieve their goal very soon.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

All the matter is that what company wouldn't support this or that altcoin now, it in fact will give nothing if all trade goes constantly down. Until the market changes the course, it doesn't make to predict any outcomes any sense.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

What about listing on bigger exchanges, like cryptopia or any DEX?
exchanges mentioned above have funny liquidity..

Since it is an ERC20 token, I think DEX will be enough to start for liquidity. Although I know the difficulty of enlisting a token to an exchange, it will be worth it since it can also be used for publicity.

You forget that They will switch from Ethereum to Cardano's blockchain which means they can't be trade on exchange like IDEX and etherdelta which created for only Token that built on Ethereum's blockchain. So we can see first disadvantage of using other platforms over ethereum.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

We cannot be sure of that as traxia is still new and same goes with cardano, but both have increases their popularity now and I hope that they become more popular in the near future.
Looking at the project and cardano i think is asfe to assume some actual success here and since they are both coming up they will definately support each other
Yes, surely they will support each other and also they will have some huge profits ahead which will indeed be much profitable for each investor too. This project is worth investing and i think that more and more investors will surely take part into this project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.

I am looking for big exchanges that the token will be enlisted, I think those liquidation sites won't really attract or add to more hype for this project.
Do you mean bittrex or coinexchange? Have so hard to listing at some famous exchange, except you have a lot of volume at trading and pay a fee to listing. I have a rumor that when listing at coinmarketcap, will have speculator hold coin then make dump.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.

I am looking for big exchanges that the token will be enlisted, I think those liquidation sites won't really attract or add to more hype for this project.
Do you mean bittrex or coinexchange? Have so hard to listing at some famous exchange, except you have a lot of volume at trading and pay a fee to listing. I have a rumor that when listing at coinmarketcap, will have speculator hold coin then make dump.
Yes, but anyway, have a new about their listing is really good new, right? Hope Traxia will have good grow after this listing.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

That's what usually happened because a lot of portfolios are based in coinmarket aside from cryptocompare. So smart traders will hold until their token or coins they have hit coinmarket cap wait for people to notice it and if the token doesn't really have a lot of use or hype, it will dump after 2 to 3 days.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

I know that will happen but if the team have a good platform and legit promotions to the public, It can gain many investors and supporters and the traxia is in demand that the time its price will go up.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:38:12 AM

I know that will happen but if the team have a good platform and legit promotions to the public, It can gain many investors and supporters and the traxia is in demand that the time its price will go up.
As of now, this project is starting to gain more supporters and serious investors. And moreover, this project is gaining a lots of people as days goes by and that is really necessary for this project because they will serve as the key element for the success of Traxia here in the community of crypto currency. I hope traxia will come up to much more interesting and cathy marketing strategy for the better of this project.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:33:24 AM

For such a project, in my opinion loud, the popularity of the project is not enough. Developers should take measures to increase popularity

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

Yes, legitimate advertising campaigns will attract a large number of users. I hope that the developers plan such a holding of shares
GoneRogue2018

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:53:10 AM

I may have missed it in this thread, but is this project going to be build on Cardano, or just accepting ADA for their ICO?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

For such a project, in my opinion loud, the popularity of the project is not enough. Developers should take measures to increase popularity
Indeed. Moreover, they need more advertisements to make this project believed by all these peoples around the world and known worldwide!
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

Yes, now are hard times to promote the project in social networks, they counter the advertising of ICO. But I think the project should use alternative channels of promotion.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:27:21 AM

Why do you have a maximum contribution?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

Yes, now are hard times to promote the project in social networks, they counter the advertising of ICO. But I think the project should use alternative channels of promotion.
They still need to have more investors since the project is still not launched. As of now, I agree that advertising in other social media now is very hard because of banning crypto related posts. This made all projects a hard time especially Taxia. I just hope that they will find innovative way to make this project successful.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

Yeah, listing in big exchanges really needs requirements and huge  listing fees. Anyway what do you mean by that speculator hold coin then make dump? Actually dumping is normal now and always happening in so many projects

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

That's what usually happened because a lot of portfolios are based in coinmarket aside from cryptocompare. So smart traders will hold until their token or coins they have hit coinmarket cap wait for people to notice it and if the token doesn't really have a lot of use or hype, it will dump after 2 to 3 days.

This is common happenings now everytime a new project reaches coinsmarket cap and some exchange sites. But after that if the project is serious then they will recover again easily.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

You are right, this project needs now is to improve their advertising also the marketing strategies will help them a lot. Maybe adding some bonus tokens will attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: