Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
jeremy8817

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

Interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on this!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:02:11 AM

Interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on this!

You need to, seeing that one day this project will become popular on the marketplace because of their unique features that can help many investors get good profit in the future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.

I am looking for big exchanges that the token will be enlisted, I think those liquidation sites won't really attract or add to more hype for this project.
Do you mean bittrex or coinexchange? Have so hard to listing at some famous exchange, except you have a lot of volume at trading and pay a fee to listing. I have a rumor that when listing at coinmarketcap, will have speculator hold coin then make dump.

Yeah, listing in big exchanges really needs requirements and huge  listing fees. Anyway what do you mean by that speculator hold coin then make dump? Actually dumping is normal now and always happening in so many projects
as for dumping, this is really a frequent phenomenon that is happening now in many projects. And in my opinion this is normal, since the competition is very high and it is not easy to conquer part of the market.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

Well, i don't know everyone have know about this or not, so i want notice everybody that they have plan to listing at gatecoin and trade.io at 6th June, 2018. When i come to their token sale page, i collect this information, this is so good for Traxia.
If i don't have any mistake, someone post about this information already, anyway, thank for this useful.
this is good news, but if this is really true, why the development team did not post this wonderful news here so that as many people would know about it.

I am looking for big exchanges that the token will be enlisted, I think those liquidation sites won't really attract or add to more hype for this project.
Do you mean bittrex or coinexchange? Have so hard to listing at some famous exchange, except you have a lot of volume at trading and pay a fee to listing. I have a rumor that when listing at coinmarketcap, will have speculator hold coin then make dump.

Yeah, listing in big exchanges really needs requirements and huge  listing fees. Anyway what do you mean by that speculator hold coin then make dump? Actually dumping is normal now and always happening in so many projects
as for dumping, this is really a frequent phenomenon that is happening now in many projects. And in my opinion this is normal, since the competition is very high and it is not easy to conquer part of the market.
all opinions are very interesting and have a place to be. But I would like to hear a comment from the developers, what they think about this.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

Yeah it is very common to see rise at initial listing then follow with dump, market trend can not always rise, unfortunately this is inevitable.
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

Yeah it is very common to see rise at initial listing then follow with dump, market trend can not always rise, unfortunately this is inevitable.

Unfortunately this is true. Bounty hunters just want to get quick money and dump the tokens as soon as it hits exchanges. But if it is a good project, the token value will rise in the long term.

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

The main reason and problems of ICO once they succeed it the dump. It is really inevitable but it can be prevented. The team should find a way about this situation.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

For such a project, in my opinion loud, the popularity of the project is not enough. Developers should take measures to increase popularity
Yes, now are hard times to promote the project in social networks, they counter the advertising of ICO. But I think the project should use alternative channels of promotion.
Well, if the dev team can't promote this project in social medias, then it's better to concentrate in signature and telegram campaigns. A lot of people now in the forum are very likely to joined in this campaigns. It will help for the Traxia project be known and popular in the crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

Yeah, listing in big exchanges really needs requirements and huge  listing fees. Anyway what do you mean by that speculator hold coin then make dump? Actually dumping is normal now and always happening in so many projects

The main reason and problems of ICO once they succeed it the dump. It is really inevitable but it can be prevented. The team should find a way about this situation.

I highly doubt this can be prevented and there is anything the team can do to control price, if there is am sure most project would also want to do so to see their token rise or not get dump, but market determines price here and don't forget big ppayers as well have power to influence price extensively.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

When does the sale of tokens end? Will I have time to buy them and how quickly do they come to my wallet? I just had a case that when I purchased I did not receive my tokens and when I started to find out why, it turned out that the sale was closed, but they got my money and did not have time to send me the tokens. A strange situation was.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

Yeah, listing in big exchanges really needs requirements and huge  listing fees. Anyway what do you mean by that speculator hold coin then make dump? Actually dumping is normal now and always happening in so many projects

I highly doubt this can be prevented and there is anything the team can do to control price, if there is am sure most project would also want to do so to see their token rise or not get dump, but market determines price here and don't forget big ppayers as well have power to influence price extensively.

I agree with you, it is the market that determines the price of the token/coin. We can't control the people from what they will do with their assets and this is the common way of action after the ICO ends and if it is already in exchanges people will probably started to dump their assets.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

Unfortunately this is true. Bounty hunters just want to get quick money and dump the tokens as soon as it hits exchanges. But if it is a good project, the token value will rise in the long term.

Probably, because bounty hunters reason is to have money not in investing their tokens/coins. Good project is really hard to determine because of so many ICOs in the market and choosing the right one may still have the chance to be failed. And commonly, after ICO ends people will definitely wait for the token to be listed and I think 75% will dump IMO. This is as far as I noticed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

When does the sale of tokens end? Will I have time to buy them and how quickly do they come to my wallet? I just had a case that when I purchased I did not receive my tokens and when I started to find out why, it turned out that the sale was closed, but they got my money and did not have time to send me the tokens. A strange situation was.
I think you have still the time to join and buy them. I can't say when will it end because I can't see some details about it on their website. Maybe there's still 2 weeks left based on my calculation to what the whitepaper has stated.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:44:22 PM

The token-sale will end on June 2, but note that from April 18 to June 2 there will be no bonus when buying tokens, if you want to buy with bonus, then you have 4 more days left, the bonus will be only 10%, that the bonus was higher, it was necessary to buy earlier.
Distribute tokens probably will be a month after the token-sale, if no force majeure occurs. They also seem to have written that on June 6, the tokens will already be on the stock exchange, perhaps the spread will be faster than I wrote.

What soft-cap is the project?  It seems to me that hard-cap they will not gain.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

Everything depends on desire. On such exchanges I saw coins and tokens from less interesting component, than in traxia. It is necessary to tighten community that untwisted traxia and I helped to advertise it in every possible way. It is also necessary to vote for all possible exchanges, each voice is important.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

I think you have still the time to join and buy them. I can't say when will it end because I can't see some details about it on their website. Maybe there's still 2 weeks left based on my calculation to what the whitepaper has stated.
I think the team should update up on this so that we are sure about the token sale end. The project is really getting good amount of investors and will surely pump to a good height soon. This is a great project.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

I think the team should update up on this so that we are sure about the token sale end. The project is really getting good amount of investors and will surely pump to a good height soon. This is a great project.

Where did you get the information that  project is really getting good amount of investors ? I understand that the team does not advertise the total amount of $, but what I saw on the pre-sale stage was not very encouraging. Of course, I can make a mistake, but they collected only 500mln $(1154 ether) although it was a pre-sale with a good bonus.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

You can actually check their official site or any such social media account to get the deteils. I don't think the dev or the team members have that time to answer each and every query in minimum time.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

You can actually check their official site or any such social media account to get the deteils. I don't think the dev or the team members have that time to answer each and every query in minimum time.
That is not actually listed on any of their official website or any of their social media account and this forum only stays the option to ask such questions. This project is really good and also the dev and the team replies much quicker here.
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

That is not actually listed on any of their official website or any of their social media account and this forum only stays the option to ask such questions. This project is really good and also the dev and the team replies much quicker here.

Actually, you can see here ( https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info ) that the fourth round of the token sale will end on June 2nd. So, that's the info you're looking for Smiley

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: