Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:04:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

It is difficult to foresee the best time for investments. but those who have already invested in the project should hope for the success of the project
The best time to invest is being an early bird for you to get the big bonus and take ahead of the next sales. This is if you have some money to invest and so you believe on the this Traxia ico. The first cardano token and invested by cardano hub is a big factor for traxia not only for investors as well the whole community supporters of cardano.

And since the Cardano is growing as day pass by. I think more projects will arise on its platform, and that they can stay to compete in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

Nothing is impossible if team will do their best to make their project successful. Cardano and Traxia have high chance to achieve success, they just need to be more hard work and more active.
Their combination is really great and such potentials can actually give investors hope let's hope they achieve great success

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4ieHhXRgg

This guy is bad speaker and he has no energy in his voice, if someone has no knowledge about finance trading will not understand any single work of he's saying and problem is the only one who speaks about Traxia in all videos that I came across.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

Cardano's superior technology will allow Traxia to present a more robust solution to better tackle scalability, settlement and security. Sellers and Buyers continue to receive and pay in Fiat. The only blockchain related effort is to input a private key.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

I guess this project won't be affected if something happens to cardano.  But it will if cardano gets their investment on the traxia project.
Of course, i don't know i comment again and again so much time, but everyone still keep their mind that Traxia is Cardano, lol. Traxia only the projects which invested by Cardano Hub, and they accept ADA as paygate for their ICO - only that.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

I guess this project won't be affected if something happens to cardano.  But it will if cardano gets their investment on the traxia project.
Of course, i don't know i comment again and again so much time, but everyone still keep their mind that Traxia is Cardano, lol. Traxia only the projects which invested by Cardano Hub, and they accept ADA as paygate for their ICO - only that.
Yes, a lot of have misunderstand about this, i only think value of ADA can have affect at price when we choosing them for buy Traxia.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

I missed something, was there an airdrop, I would really like to participate, because the project is just excellent, more like that.
traxia does not have airdrop, there is only bounty campaign, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3021679.0 you can participate in that campaign.
and for now I see pre sale traxia already get 1.154 ETH not yet added with BTC and Cardano

1.154 ETH is a joke though? Most campaigns have caps in the 1000s and 1 ETH is literally nothing in the crypto world for a funding of a fullfledged ICO
So Traxia project do not have its airdrop. But I hope they have it. People are really looking forward for this in a certain project. But even though, this project have a good bounty campaigns which serves to still have a good opportunity for this project to continuously spreading its word in the community where people are seeking this kind of project that worth our trust.

I like how you quote me despite our replies having absolutely nothing to do with each other. I didn't make a single mention of an airdrop like your reply
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

This guy is bad speaker and he has no energy in his voice, if someone has no knowledge about finance trading will not understand any single work of he's saying and problem is the only one who speaks about Traxia in all videos that I came across.
But he still tried, however it is advisable that he should go through the white papers of Traxia and explain all the highlights and the road map with all the possibilities and track records that will help the audience.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

Nice. thank you for sharing it to us. I am sure many will be amazed and will be attracted to join this project. Traxia is really doing its best to achieve success and to have an active community.
Yeah you are completely right. TRAXIA is very good and trustworthy project but many of poeple still didn't know about this project so The devlopers have to promote this project as more as possible. And it will helps to increase the popularity of TRAXIA.
Traxia serves for a legit cause that should be noted by a wide range of people. The platform is progressing smoothly which is well appreciated by the users. It wont be very hard to gather investors if the advertisement is done in a right way.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

Despite fluctuations in the market, there is interest in this project. And this is a good indicator of the development of the project and interest in the coin

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:04:10 AM

Cardano's superior technology will allow Traxia to present a more robust solution to better tackle scalability, settlement and security. Sellers and Buyers continue to receive and pay in Fiat. The only blockchain related effort is to input a private key.
That is this project primarily for businessmen? It's good, because among them there are a lot of investors
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

Nice. thank you for sharing it to us. I am sure many will be amazed and will be attracted to join this project. Traxia is really doing its best to achieve success and to have an active community.
Yeah you are completely right. TRAXIA is very good and trustworthy project but many of poeple still didn't know about this project so The devlopers have to promote this project as more as possible. And it will helps to increase the popularity of TRAXIA.
Traxia serves for a legit cause that should be noted by a wide range of people. The platform is progressing smoothly which is well appreciated by the users. It wont be very hard to gather investors if the advertisement is done in a right way.
If the plans are properly explained and reached out to all the people then we can expect more traffic driving into the platform and easily we can achieve our goals and find a great success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

It is unfortunate that there is no such person who could clearly and easily tell us about the technology and the general work of Cardano. And how they began to cooperate with this project. Then it would be clear to us and everyone who wanted to make a contribution would do it. But this is not yet. There are those people who are not so easily explained and newcomers will find it hard to understand the whole essence of the project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

It is unfortunate that there is no such person who could clearly and easily tell us about the technology and the general work of Cardano. And how they began to cooperate with this project. Then it would be clear to us and everyone who wanted to make a contribution would do it. But this is not yet. There are those people who are not so easily explained and newcomers will find it hard to understand the whole essence of the project.
They have to assign the presentation accordingly with parts and each part covering each topic instead of bombarding all together at one go that proper allocation will help better to present in a dignified manner even it is a good try.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

Definitely right and true. There are people each and day by day continuously engaging in this project. But also, on the other hand, there are still some people that are curious with some part of the Traxia especially in the Cardiano thing. I also hope there will be someone who will clear this matter for the much benefit of the Traxia project to gain more investors.
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

Let us give the person a break. The CEO is from Europe so it is understandable that his english skill is not really good or enough to meey our expectation. Also I like the effort of the CEO of this project that he is trying his best to speak in English.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Let us give the person a break. The CEO is from Europe so it is understandable that his english skill is not really good or enough to meey our expectation. Also I like the effort of the CEO of this project that he is trying his best to speak in English.
I agree, thus we have different mother languages so it is not that much important how you talk as long as the main message or information is there. The CEO needs to speak himself and he tried his best to deliver if he will ask somebody or let it broadcast it im sure it will not be that way as his knowledge will not be fully explained to public.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

We have to understand the basic strategies in the crypto platform here as the CEO do not deal with all the activities and there was loads of community managers and plenty of people under him to deal with the tasks assigned to them.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

Yes, a lot of have misunderstand about this, i only think value of ADA can have affect at price when we choosing them for buy Traxia.

That will depend on the trade and needs in the market I think. If many are using traxia in the future after the launch I think we can expect its price will not change.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

Despite fluctuations in the market, there is interest in this project. And this is a good indicator of the development of the project and interest in the coin

Yes, more and more people caught their attention of this project. Also the features are unique and may really help us in the near future. But for now I am looking forward for more updates about traxia.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

That is this project primarily for businessmen? It's good, because among them there are a lot of investors

Yes, but not all businessmen will be attracted to join and participate in this project if the dev will not improve their marketing and advertising strategies. They need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: