Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

Hello guys who know what is the status of ICO raised as of now? Have I not seen any news regarding of that topic? or did I miss it?  But as I browse the comments here I think the ICO is going smoothly I guess?

You're right, their ICO is going smoothly. However, they don't have constantl updates on the status of their ICO, I'm hoping they will address this issue.
Yes and as far as i observed they are not so much active here, you may see them and can chat with their telegram. I think that was a way more convenient for them to address your concerns instead of waiting for some questions here in this thread. They have publish a new update that they reduce the hardcap for their ICO.

Well, for me, a serious project should have an active community manager that will assist and answers all the peoples concern. Not only in telegram but it should be in all their social media accounts also including here in this forum.
I agree with you that the team should have an active community manager as it's very important nowadays to solve users query. It makes a good impact on them and inturn leads to finding new investors for the project
Yes, that is really true. The team should make up with this decision to have its community have its manager to answers all the people queries and questions here in the Traxia community. If the people, users, supporters and the investors sees that this project has an active admin then this project will gain more trust around.

Yes a good community manager is a key for more trust and a better feeling from the investor side. But it is working quite well in telegram.

bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

Are you in Dubai in the next days? Meet us at @FutBlockSum, where we'll be competing in The Blockchain Challenge as one of only 15 pre-selected start-ups!

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

As it is the first project invested by the Cardano Hub there was more observation for the platform to know the outcome results as most of the participants are actually excited.

Yes, this is the reason why a lot investors already participated in traxia project, the cardano group really help them a lot. I am looking forward now what will be the outcome of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

As far as I know, in the near future the Cardano project will have many events and I think this project should also benefit from this.

I think, it's not going to be like that as this project has it's own way of strategy in advertising and promoting. Eventhough this is the first platform that accepts ADA coin, it is not mean that this project is also the same with Cardano Hub. They have different in concept and purpose here in bitcoin world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

As far as I know, in the near future the Cardano project will have many events and I think this project should also benefit from this.

I think, it's not going to be like that as this project has it's own way of strategy in advertising and promoting. Eventhough this is the first platform that accepts ADA coin, it is not mean that this project is also the same with Cardano Hub. They have different in concept and purpose here in bitcoin world.

Yeah right, this two projects really have different features and they have their own plans how they will run this and make this project successful. But the partnership really help them a lot to become more popular.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

Unlike conventional factoring, Tranio appeared a few additional jobs in which you can earn. And all this is much cheaper and faster than in the past, for this kind of factoring that Travia offers us the future...
Agree! The Traxia project helps us to earn in the future. Since I believe that investing in this project is a long-term prospect. Since such ideas do not come immediately. But it's good. Since the project will be more resistant to a sharp change in the cost of tokens.

The traxia project really gained a lot of popularity now and the support from the community really helps traxia a lot. I will look forward now for this project to finally launch and hoping to see more improvements.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

As it is the first project invested by the Cardano Hub there was more observation for the platform to know the outcome results as most of the participants are actually excited.

Yes, this is the reason why a lot investors already participated in traxia project, the cardano group really help them a lot. I am looking forward now what will be the outcome of this project.
Yeah, but somehow I don't think this project focusing in Asian countries as this project aims globally. As I look in their white paper very well explained features which can make us comfortable by having this project. Hoping for the success on this project as it will really help a lot here in the bitcoin community.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

The project is simply excellent and I look forward to the completion of this project to find out whether it justifies my hopes.
As it is the first project invested by Cardano Hub there was loads of expectations however all the participants are aiming for greater results as the team is hardworking by meeting all the requirements behind.
Yes, I think this project will be quite successful, because the team is working tirelessly, it is very active.
Yes, the team is currently working very hard on projects development and the team always stay active and provide new updates about the project. This kind of activities helps the project for its growth.  The project has the higher possibilities to expand their self sooner or later.

The team for traxia is really much actrive and it can actually make this project reach some great heights soon because more and more investors love the project which is always active and available for each important query.
The team really answeres each query possible and i would like to know about the team for traxia. Are they experienced or new at this field? This project can have some intresting profits ahead.
Yes, as for me it is important that the developers should be active and answer all questions, fortunately this is a team.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

The project is simply excellent and I look forward to the completion of this project to find out whether it justifies my hopes.
As it is the first project invested by Cardano Hub there was loads of expectations however all the participants are aiming for greater results as the team is hardworking by meeting all the requirements behind.
Yes, I think this project will be quite successful, because the team is working tirelessly, it is very active.
Yes, the team is currently working very hard on projects development and the team always stay active and provide new updates about the project. This kind of activities helps the project for its growth.  The project has the higher possibilities to expand their self sooner or later.

The team for traxia is really much actrive and it can actually make this project reach some great heights soon because more and more investors love the project which is always active and available for each important query.
The team really answeres each query possible and i would like to know about the team for traxia. Are they experienced or new at this field? This project can have some intresting profits ahead.
Yes, as for me it is important that the developers should be active and answer all questions, fortunately this is a team.
of course, the activity of the development team is one of the most important factors for the successful development of the project. Because investors always have a lot of questions on which they decide whether to invest in this project.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

I am still seeing many supporters of TRAXIA platform even in ADA investors there are still people supporting and only in ETH has already raised more than 169k dollars right?

ETH already collected for 1 million $ for today + more ADA, it turns out at the moment is not very much.
And I'm looking for information on a soft cap, but nowhere can I find it.
Why can no one tell me what of soft cap this project?

Where can I see the real-time pre-sale situation, and perhaps wait until the official sale period to see it?

I asked this question for a long time and I was told that the developers decided not to advertise and not show them in real time, why? I do not really understand.
The fourth round of sales, started on April 18, and will end on June 2 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

Unlike conventional factoring, Tranio appeared a few additional jobs in which you can earn. And all this is much cheaper and faster than in the past, for this kind of factoring that Travia offers us the future...
Agree! The Traxia project helps us to earn in the future. Since I believe that investing in this project is a long-term prospect. Since such ideas do not come immediately. But it's good. Since the project will be more resistant to a sharp change in the cost of tokens.

The traxia project really gained a lot of popularity now and the support from the community really helps traxia a lot. I will look forward now for this project to finally launch and hoping to see more improvements.
Have so much good factors of Traxia at now : have good support from Cardano, have good partnership with some big company, have big community and good support. I have no doubt for successful of Traxia.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

I am still seeing many supporters of TRAXIA platform even in ADA investors there are still people supporting and only in ETH has already raised more than 169k dollars right?

ETH already collected for 1 million $ for today + more ADA, it turns out at the moment is not very much.

Where can I see the real-time pre-sale situation, and perhaps wait until the official sale period to see it?

I asked this question for a long time and I was told that the developers decided not to advertise and not show them in real time, why? I do not really understand.

I guess their form of advertising is by using word of mouth. When their user is satisfied with their project then the user will definitely share it to his/her circle of friends.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:19:41 PM

I guess their form of advertising is by using word of mouth. When their user is satisfied with their project then the user will definitely share it to his/her circle of friends.
Yes and this kind of advertising is always been proven profitable and i guess and the investors and the participants can spread the project as much as possible for a better future of this project soon.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

Yes and this kind of advertising is always been proven profitable and i guess and the investors and the participants can spread the project as much as possible for a better future of this project soon.
Bounty has actually turned into a need and i have sawn each profitable project with a good bounty so it is most important i guess. Adding a good bounty also allows several users to get some stakes which would be usefull for the future.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:02:00 PM

Bounty has actually turned into a need and i have sawn each profitable project with a good bounty so it is most important i guess. Adding a good bounty also allows several users to get some stakes which would be usefull for the future.
Actually there are several bounty hinters who always look for a profitable bounty and a bounty from this project really can be much profitable so i guess that more and more peoples would surely participate into their bounty.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

Traxia ICO was rated by ICOmarks - https://icomarks.com/ico/traxia

This a quite score to see for TRAXIA because of the effect of partnered crypto coin CARDANO platform. As I know they are already reaching high ICO raised funds as of now.
Yes, 7.4 score is it not of the real ratio for Traxia. As for me, i myself rating this project 8.5/10.
Well thats actually not a bad score in my own opinion bud, for sure the will be able to increase since they are still working to promote this project.
Mine was 10/10. This is a good project because this project is really great by its unique that cant be copied by any project.
Exposing such rating even if he especially personal, nevertheless to you is better to describe really your point of view for a concrete explanation of such assessment. Because differently, it is farfetched and has no soil.
This rating is not at all. Actually in my opinion 8-10 is the range for Traxia rating depend on individuals rating. And i think we should keep concern about Traxia bonus and our community than rating at some website.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The partnership between the traxia and cardano group will become a great source of making a huge amount of profit. Now the potential of this partnership is consistently growing. Now the project will become able to attract more investors towards the project. Sooner or later project will become succeed.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

Yeah right, this two projects really have different features and they have their own plans how they will run this and make this project successful. But the partnership really help them a lot to become more popular.
Correctly said. The two platforms might have different goals, but they do share a common agenda somewhere down the lane. They both manage to make profits and overall have made a nice partnership.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

The project really has attracted many followers and investors. They should keep working hard to maintain this and I'm sure they'll keep getting better and gain success.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

The project really has attracted many followers and investors. They should keep working hard to maintain this and I'm sure they'll keep getting better and gain success.

Traxia team already achieved some great heights and definitely more positive things that will happen to their project. Having this kind of platform is really hard for the team but with their great responsibility and the ability to promote it to the investors then I am sure this will become the future platform that will be used to help the economy to be more developed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: