Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
cutiemolit

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

Nice news! I think that it will be recognized in all countries.
Am new here mate, hopefully I will learn much more of this typenof currency. However as a new user I am very much interested with all about this regarding bitcoin. Somehow I am very eager to learn much better aside of physical economy currency.

Actually Bitcoin is already known years ago in the Philippines but only few invested and supported it. Amazing how Bitcoin invades Philippines through social media awareness, now I have known a lot of people engaged in Bitcoin. Some of them are already rich and some are just newbie. If Bitcoin will widely spread through the Philippines poverty and unemployment rate may reduce.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
racistyui

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Congratulations to the people of the Philippines, when the country officially accepted bitcoin as a payment unit, many companies will be based on bitcoin and the country will integrate ever more.
Soon all over the world, including big countries like USA, Hong Kong, China, Korea and ... will accept bitcoin!
Letting your children learn more about bitcoin and blockchain is probably a must for Philippines!

Do whatever it takes to capture the opportunity in the blockchain era 4.0, knowing it will not repeat for the second time until the year 2050!

copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar was facilitated by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
WOW! Very good news! The Philippines is very appropriate to use Bitcoin as a means of payment and other arrangements as well. Because Bitcoin is worth keeping in every country. I am very happy to read this news. Hopefully, the Government of other countries can imitate the Government of the Philippines.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

I am very happy with the news that now Philippines has received bitcoin, this is progress for bitcoin because it is getting more and more accepted in some countries in the world, hopefully in the near future more and more countries can accept bitcoin, including my country which now still can not accept bitcoin.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

Most of the countries in asia are already accepting cryptocurrency in their area slowly and even japan is using bitcoins to improve their economy so this is a good news that cryptocurrency is being trusted by those wealthy countries.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

I am very happy with the news that now Philippines has received bitcoin, this is progress for bitcoin because it is getting more and more accepted in some countries in the world, hopefully in the near future more and more countries can accept bitcoin, including my country which now still can not accept bitcoin.

Adapting the cryptocurrency market is one of the solution to help Philippines improve the economy. Poverty and unemployment rate will reduce. In the near future Philippines will be successful like the other countries which embraces Bitcoin. I'm really happy for this news.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

looking forward to see it happen if ever adoption start in philippines i cant wait to use bitcoin as payment method

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

nice!
That's a good sign for Bitcoin, in the Crypto market, that Bitcoin is the most expensive in the market, so many countries are adopting it sooner or later but in many states or small countries. The economy is not well developed, so they are not sufficient to meet the market demand for Bitcoin and allowing Bitcoin to operate is difficult and impossible.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

Good news. Not surprising though. There is a ton of illegal activity in the Philippines so it is my opinion that the growth there into mainstream was inevitable. In any event certainly a positive news flow and hopefully more countries follow suit.
RealSohan

Activity: 197

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

I remember the good plan , the accept Philippines for bitcoin .
PJRLJRAC

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

Indeed! Just this day, we had a seminar about bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain at our university. A lot of students got interested about it. That's why I also register this day.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

I would like to know what was the feedback from your government? Did they have a positive response regarding crypto currency? Net, this is a good start towards the market mass adoption of cyrpto currency in your country. And hopefully they could come up with a compromise towards the legalization and regulation of the crypto market.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

Philippines accepting bitcoin is a good info to read on the internet especially now when the media is so against it.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

I don't know when bitcoin was started to accept in our country, but reading it on the internet will make more filipino citizens be aware of what is the advantages of bitcoin by adapting it to our country. It is a proof that all countries who believ in bitcoin have a sympathetic about accepting digital currencies.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

That's a very good news and congratulation for Philippines people because your country has accepting bitcoin now. I hope my country will do the same with your country to accept bitcoin as well. And I hope bitcoin will be accepted and use in many country in the future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

That's a very good news and congratulation for Philippines people because your country has accepting bitcoin now. I hope my country will do the same with your country to accept bitcoin as well. And I hope bitcoin will be accepted and use in many country in the future.

Thank you but honestly bitcoin is already accepted here in my country.  Though it was not publicly announced that bitcoin is legal here, we, bitcoin users know it very much.  We can pay our bills, topup our phone and even encash our bitcoin on banks, remittance center and even convenience stores.  Hopefully many Filipinos will invest in bitcoin.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

Well, I think that is a pretty good news and it is a good sign which shows that bitcoin will be used more in time. I think this might encourage other countries to accept bitcoins as payment for services, goods which would be very helpful for the people who are interested in cryptocurrencies. More number of countries need to legalize cryptocurrencies and as  Philippines gave it a good start, this might keep increasing.
I can imagine a situation where people are using cruptocurrencies (mainly bitcoins) frequently as a payment method in future.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

That’s a welcome development when the government start to recognizes crypto currency and even sponsored seminar  about regulation. The regulation is only implies to the operator to the currency changer so that they will be protected againts unscropolous users that would take advantage of being anonymous and decentralized.
I
[/quote
That is a good recent development of bitcoin. What happened in That country is a good example to be imitated or followed. Moreover , a seminar discussing bitcoin and it's regulations has been held and also attended by the government officials. That activity can be followed by other countries in South East Asia, especially ASEAN Member Countries. This recent development may bring better growth of bitcoin in this region or commonly in Asia.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

As I read before, there was previously a store accepting Bitcoin as payment in BGC, I really don't recall what store it is, But Anyways, I think the Philippines is slowly but surely accepting Bitcoin as a currency, I sure hopes that this kind of acceptance continue so we don't have to worry about anything.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

That is a good move to Philippine government. Aside from helping people to be aware of bitcoin investment, they are also encouraging their citizen to invest in cryptocurrency. I also heard that there is what they call coins.ph in which you can directly sent your bitcoin here and directly encash to fiat currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: