Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Bitcoin in the Philippines is already accepted since 2014-2016. Though in the year 2017 Bitcoin community in the Philippines started to grow and as expected it became popular to a lot of Filipinos. So basically the event is just to educate a lot of existing and aspiring Bitcoiners.

Having that said, Philippines already accepted way before it became this popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanksluffy

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
The philippines accepts btc many filipino use btc and other taking advantage on btc by scamming and use some fake refererals.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

Its really better to regulate Bitcoin in our country. In this way, people can avoid and prevent in investing their money to a scam organization. Its good to hear this one. Smiley
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

that's a positive development by the country towards digitalization. governments of other global countries should also take initiatives to spread awareness about the positive sides of bitcoin through television advertisement and seminars. soon bitcoin trading will be covering the global market in terms of trading and investment.
markmillan1215

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

It is nice to hear. Yes, here in the Philippines, bitcoin is slowly getting well-known. In fact I just attended a seminar about crypto currency and blockchain yesterday in my University.
kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
This is a very good news for the development of the bitcoin. doing so means bitcoin already had a very good development. and I really hope bitcoin always developed steadily in other countries.
and I also hope in the country of indonesia also bitcoin's getting growing rapidly.

Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

Great to hear that news, its really a big help for us Filipinos, specially to the needy ones, who are lots of them living here in our country. A big thanks to our government for supporting  bitcoin here in Philippines. Smiley

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

Bitcoin in the Philippines is already accepted since 2014-2016. Though in the year 2017 Bitcoin community in the Philippines started to grow and as expected it became popular to a lot of Filipinos. So basically the event is just to educate a lot of existing and aspiring Bitcoiners.

Having that said, Philippines already accepted way before it became this popular.
And this is a good news in all of the people involve in cryptocurrency in the Philippines, despite of what had happened last year wherein the Central banks had ordered to closed all the bank accounts that were related to bitcoin and now had surpassed it and we are now free again.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

This is really a big great news, for us Filipinos, specially for the needy Filipino people for we are honestly, and badly needing this bitcoin in our community/country. We are thankful, that our government now accept this cryptocurrency.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

this is a good news and good development to bitcoin boards and investors, i think this will really help push up the price to it standard and again more investor from this part of the country.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

And this is a good news in all of the people involve in cryptocurrency in the Philippines, despite of what had happened last year wherein the Central banks had ordered to closed all the bank accounts that were related to bitcoin and now had surpassed it and we are now free again.
Yes you are right, I was also been ask by the bank to closed my account immediately as per instructions of BSP informing me that I have a questionable transaction coming from our local bitcoin to fiat exchange, it was a surprise where bitcoin been subjected and questioned by the authority, after reading your post I was then feels great as I have a lots of friends that showed interest to invest with bitcoin,  I think this can be a perfect timing for them to start
investing while the value still in the period of corrections, good work Philippine government, long live bitcoin.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

wow, I'm glad the philippines have set the bitcoin for the tool of payment, hopefully many countries in asia will soon establish the same rules and regulations. if you look at the philippines, have set the bitcoin as a means of payment, I think the Philippines government, already has regulation to see and control bitcoin...
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

Great to hear that news, its really a big help for us Filipinos, specially to the needy ones, who are lots of them living here in our country. A big thanks to our government for supporting  bitcoin here in Philippines. Smiley
I think Philippines took great and brave step if they accept bitcoin .bitcoin help them to improve their economy.it is likewise useful for improvement of bitcoin. I think every country should held seminars regarding to bitcoin and its benefits.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

If this is true it is good for us bitcoiners, imagine btc is big help for us then the gov't. accept it, with this we can work it straightly without hesitation...
Indeed bitcoin has strong back ground and huge future as we can see the growth of bitcoin is getting high day by day. Bitcoin will be high in price more if government will accept bitcoin and it will announce bitcoin as the legal currency in future. I am very sure that in coming day’s bitcoin will be able to use openly as at that time a lot of stores will accept bitcoin and they will legalize bitcoin as well. Philippines are going a very great job for bitcoin.
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

Wonder if this company exchange was at the seminar?
It sounds like they are competing against coins.ph which was the major player for the past few years now
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2986794

They do look alot like EtherDelta don't they?

crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:00 AM

That is one of the several questions I have answered that if government officials will recognized bitcoin as a legal tender not a commodity, then bitcoin will gain greater value.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

Yes this is true and the leading platform that support bitcoin in the Philippines are also supporting crypto currency they are now also accepting etherium to buy and to sell stuff, for example paying bills and buying prepaid load.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

It's good to hear that!.. that means the economy is rising and embracing new system technology...this is a good sign of development the country then is a promising one  and has great potential if not to compete to  other big country but a least can flow with the new trend and also it useful or benefited the economy and society of the said country!..

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

Smiley Smiley  actually the bitcoin is really legal here in Philippines. You will tell an article where the central bank of the Philippines is welcoming and announcing the public of bitcoin all just warned everyone.to atleast be safe as a bitcoiners is really risky but its news that even be more familiar and really the Philippines is very popular about the news its very good news and hopefully that other countries also would started and our bitcoin. I think that it would only be the first start and it will be in other countries that would be accepted by bitcoin .because many people want to be a successful for our future.and a great opportunity that will come to all Filipinos .while really is the bitcoin is already legalized and fully established at all country I'm seeing and described a great future in our economy and in our country wealthy .when adapting the enhancing of bitcoin to a successful done.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

Goods news since many from the Philippines are into cryptocurrency craze. I just hope that the government won't regulate the exchanges that will result to a very high taxes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: