Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

It is bound to happen. Success stories and improvement in financial area requires people to be educated and oriented in the upcoming trend. This news will make more Filipinos interested in the concept of blockchain technology. This way, they will not be misled into something like investment scams hiding under the name bitcoin. If more Filipinos become educated on cryptocurrency, then, the possibility of using it as another payment method will soon consummate. Let us keep this up people! Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tonyloaves

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

It is one step towards the adoption of Bitcoin in government's regulation and it will surely benefit the people. This just goes to show that those people who are opposing the acceptance of Bitcoin are not being open-minded by the possible benefits that it can offer. I hope that there will be more seminars to come not only in the Philippines but also in other countries to spread financial awareness towards the acceptance of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
It is good to facilitate seminar about bitcoin to our government officials  in our country. Because Our world today is digitallized , the payment method will be fast and easy.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Good luck, hope this will work.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

I think that the Philippines is one of the countries that has always been open when it comes to things that they think would energize the financial sector of the Philippines. That I think is the best weapon that the Philippines have over any other countries because of its openness and its ability to try new things when it also comes to trying ways as the people are also looking for a chance to jumpstart their own incomes there

Y U MAD AT ME
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

That's great i would to visit Philippines soon. Governments are really studying the blockchain and bitcoin. I hope Philipines will be a great nation by coming years to come. Alot of projects to come.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

nice!
Nice to know that here in the Philippines accepting bitcoin. I"m so glad and thankful they where openminded in this business.

Actually, its been so many months that you can use bitcoin to pay bills and some government agencies with bitcoin.
as long as your bitcoin is with COINS.PH wallet if can be used to pay on their partner merchants.
i am using this for a long time and all is well. I can also buy cellphone loads using this coin.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

Nice news! I think that it will be recognized in all countries.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

wow, a good event to spread bitcoin to the public, and I hope that countries that have not received bitcoin can follow the philippines.

I hope bitcoin can be the world's currency, and legalized in every country as a tool of transactions.

barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

They are legalizing the bitcoin as a security. “The direction is for us to consider this so-called virtual currencies offerings as possible securities in which case we will apply the Securities Regulation Code'' this is the announcement of a country's commissioner. It’s very simple, what they are allowed to do is to exchange a cryptocurrency or bitcoin into peso equivalent changing from physical money to digital money.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

They are legalizing the bitcoin as a security. “The direction is for us to consider this so-called virtual currencies offerings as possible securities in which case we will apply the Securities Regulation Code'' this is the announcement of a country's commissioner. It’s very simple, what they are allowed to do is to exchange a cryptocurrency or bitcoin into peso equivalent changing from physical money to digital money.
Yes,thats true that Philippines is starting accepting with bitcoin because philippines hasb been open when in comes in business and terms of money.Philippines accept bitcoin because they have lot of people that they help, just to give a job for those jobless.And philippines accept of bitcoin because of the good oppurtunity in terms money and investing we can assure that if we invest a money we have profit to get and we assure that they secure our money that we invest from them.They can give us a good service.And maybe this is the solution that the corruption will decrease here in the philippines.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

Well that is a good start for bitcoins then. Hope it will help bitcoins to get the desired price back and also it will surely increase the demand for bitcoins which will gradually increase the price for bitcoins. Bitcoins needs to be accepted globally because they do have a number of benefits and also they should always be kept on the first preference. Some or the othet day, bitcoins will be known by the world and i am waiting for that day.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

Good to hear if Philippines will openly accept bitcoin. It has flexible uses if gradually accepted, financial sectors getting firmed to indulge for the purpose of payments and business. The only hasle to be overcome is how the government or given agencies provide ways how the public should understand the purpose, benefits will be getting and the contribution of this specific trend.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

Good news and hope all countries follow the countries that have legalized bitcoin in his country
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

Philippines  most important country for bitcoin mass adoption is it good move for cryptocurrency believe bitcoin is goes to public
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

This is actually huge for the users of cryptos in the Philippines. It's hard debating with fellow Filipinos about its leglity here and I am glad that plans about cryptocurrencies are not just a false word of mouth.

I just wanted to point out some of my concerns.
ETH promises a faster transaction than BTC. The faster transactions can truly be observed but the only reason for it is that it doesn't have any scaling problems.
We can not say that it can actually survive too like bitcoins if it goes mainstream.

Lastly, I just hope that taxes due to regulations can be fair enough. Fees most likely to be the reason of its use. Filipinos are good adaptors yet very practical.

This news is not just for Filipinos but also for tourists that would want to visit our country.

Well, I find this as a positive step forward.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

Bitcoin was not totally widely known in the Philippines and some people had no idea about it.Since it belongs to a country that poverty maybe will be more or less to 60% of the population i think if those people would know about bitcoin, probably they will be interested about cryptocurrency and will be willing to learn on how to earn from it.People will have the opportunity to have another source of extra income and its a great news that bitcoin can be accepted as another form of payment..pretty sure merchants will be increasing when government treat bitcoin as legal in our country.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

That's a great news! Many Filipino are currently involve in Bitcoin already.  Actually I have so many friends invested on this and guaranteed that they really earning from it. Its a great opportunity that Philippine government welcoming the bitcoin as they would also benefited on it.
Javathon

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

That's was great to know that the Filipino people are now adopting the crypto  or BTC and some of them are now openminded of this crpto.Maybe due to this the government will soon use bitcoin as another form of payment in the future!!. Smiley Smiley Smiley
gadjene143

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

Nice news! I think that it will be recognized in all countries.
Am new here mate, hopefully I will learn much more of this typenof currency. However as a new user I am very much interested with all about this regarding bitcoin. Somehow I am very eager to learn much better aside of physical economy currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: