Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

nice!

Yes i agree, 2 million filipinos are into bitcoin, its either trading, investing, air droppers, fb and signature campaign. Bitcoin helps a lot of  filipinos to have profits which aims is to be financially stable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Then that was a good news for the Filipino citizens as well as for those people who are into earning and using Bitcoin because it will be just a matter of time from now that Bitcoin will soon to be accepted in the Philippines so a wide usage among the country's vicinity will already be implemented making it much easier for Bitcoin users to use their Bitcoin freely even without the need of converting it into peso because for sure business establishments will offer Bitcoin service for everyone.

Finnsimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

Wow so  happy to hear that, hoping and praying that news is 100% true, if our government will accept and supports bitcoin here in our country, many Filipinos will survived from poverty. For everything here to buy are expensive and prices are getting higher were it makes us more poorer.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

What a wonderful news, seeing our country is approachable with crypto and blockchain. I hope it will continue and will adapt its nature.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Yes. I have heard from the news. Philippines is starting to spread and introduce  bitcoin. This would be very helpful to my fellowmen as it is very ideal to investing and trading.

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

Wow, it's nice to hear and I am very interested to attend to their next seminar if ever. It's nice to hear from expert cause surely will learn a lot. It is a good news indeed and glad our country starting to embraced it and hoping many countries will accept btc with open arms. 👍👏
It seems you are from Philippines, if it is, brother congratulations to you. Your country have sensed the importance and glory that bitcoins are carrying with them. Believe me, in future times, when other countries would be newbies to bitcoin world and they would curse themselves for not getting involved in this tremendous world before, you would be enjoying the perks being seniors.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

Thats a good news, we will still see many countries accepting and legalizing Crypto currency in their respective countries.....
It feels so happy to read such news where some country accepts bitocins and legalize them for their citizens to use them. On the one side, it will be a help for people out there to reach bitcoins easily and officially to raise some money for themselves.

And the other side, the life of bitcoins are getting increased. People will look into them with more concern and profit earnings, hence bitcoins will grow.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

I don't think anyone can stop bitcoin at any point because bitcoin is not a simple data in online it is in actual with that technology where no one can beat it easily and it is not in control of anyone , so no chance for any government or any authority to stop it .
They may can make rule to not to use bitcoin but they can't stop it at any case.
So here may be these better qualities made the bitcoin more better to allow to use by the people in every country .
Not only Philippines but in many countries where government banned the bitcoin made it again unbanned and made to use bitcoin again .
So here it is more better that day by day new new better things are coming for the bitcoin and also those less developed countries government are trying to understand that how the bitcoin can change the country's economy in better way .
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

I am very happy because more and more countries are receiving bitcoin. This news will also be a consideration for bitcoin price movement in the future and hopefully, our friends in the Philippines can benefit by joining bitcoin because the seminar is one way to introduce bitcoin to the whole community.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

yes! I am from the Philippines as well, and I can say that not only bitcoin but Ether and other cryptocurrency as well are beginning to be recognize here. Many people are interested about bitcoin because of its potential. 
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

I believe Philippine will have more surprising news to come about cryptocurrency and this great news is just the beginning on how the Philippines welcoming it as a new source for making the economy strong. I heard also that our national bank (Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas) is already gave its support to bitcoin. This thing is a great success in cryptocurrency in our country and also a big help for the society, so no wonder bitcoin lovers in our country is growing.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

That is goodnews! I Also live in the Philippines. I can say that the government will soon use bitcoin as another form of payment. Becuase the city where i live has an establishments of bitcoin convenience store where you can use your bitcoin to buy some items. If the governments is against this kind of action they wouldnt allow those establishment who uses bitcoins to sell. Philippines is a great country and filipinos are known as a hardworker mens. Smiley

There's a city in the Philippines where they are accepting bitcoin as payment or any transaction. There's also a bitcoin ATM in that city where they can convert bitcoin into cash vice versa.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

Wow! That would be great that Philippines accepted Bitcoin and that's good news. Bitcoin can really help many people to improve their living and reduce the poverty rate. It also help many people in the Philippines to become aware in trading in crypto currencies and help them to save for their future. Philippines is a third world country so I think many people can really improve their living. Bitcoin have so many uses like payment of monthly bills thru online without hassle and free of charge.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

for me the bitcoin of the philippines has been receiving a lot of time because of its huge number of users in the Philippines and the number of its investors here and many people have helped the bitcoin to be wealthy because when you just got a quick start.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

Philippines is planning to use bitcoin as payment. It's good news for us specially to all filipinos. If some people knows how to earn bitcoin thru campaign and etc.. It can help to all jobless people in our country.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Good! As a citizen in this country i see alot of changes here in philippines about Crypto world not like in the past years crpyto is not so much popular here in the philippines but now you can easily buy bitcoin in the stores and remittance centers due to help of coins.ph and other local online ph wallets.
And so many seminar finished here about learn on crypto but we have a problem here the scammers are spreading and using the name of Crypto for their own purposes.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

Good news to our fellow filipino people for supporting cryptocurrencies, specially bitcoin. We are glad that filipinoes/Pinoys are willing to accept the cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, ethereum and etc.We are excited to introduce this to the new beginners and I know that it will be helpful to all of us investing in cryptocurrency.s
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

nice!
I do think so its good because some of poor people are from ph and it can helps many people in ph because some of unemployed can have work through this system and it helps those filipino to become rich and succesful.
assy

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

Good news for all of us, I hope other countries will also follow the philippines.
For that we have to work harder and advertise bitcoin to the world for all countries to use bitcoin.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

It is a very good news that in their country, people will be allowed to invest on cryptocurrency since philippines is also one of the poorest country in asia, if their government will allow bitcoins on their country then it is a very good news for them since they can also enjoy the wealth from cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: