Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Possible bitcoin will be legalized as new mode of payment in Philippines because this country is open in new system that give an opportunity to people to transact without any difficulties.

there are sm and brandches who accept bitcoin and this nice idea to spread to other people so they know what bitcoin is important to people so it's a good share

Great inovation for some stablement in the Philippines that they are accepting bitcoin as new mode of payment. Meaning bitcoin in the Philippines are used in different ways now and they support it as new mode of payment. Hoping some country implements the accaptance of bitcoin in differnet way of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Is this true?  Wow so nice, I will say it to my friends about this news. Thanks for the information that you are share to us. Hope the bad rumor about bitcoin will be lost.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

this is good news for bitcoin users in your country. with this news may hopefully affect the development and value of digital currency as a whole. and I hope my country will follow this step.
Yep, I also hope someday my country can accept bitcoin like Philippines. To speak frankly, bitcoin is really useful, it brings to us many chances to get extra income or even it helps us face with many challenges also golden experience. What more, it’s completely convenient for all to access and whoever you are, you still have opportunity to do in bitcoin market. I really happy and excited when there are some countries have trend on accepting bitcoin, that will help bitcoin get more viral all around the world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
glaciercapital

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

this is good news for bitcoin users in your country. with this news may hopefully affect the development and value of digital currency as a whole. and I hope my country will follow this step.
Yep, I also hope someday my country can accept bitcoin like Philippines. To speak frankly, bitcoin is really useful, it brings to us many chances to get extra income or even it helps us face with many challenges also golden experience. What more, it’s completely convenient for all to access and whoever you are, you still have opportunity to do in bitcoin market. I really happy and excited when there are some countries have trend on accepting bitcoin, that will help bitcoin get more viral all around the world.

This is a really interesting development and I believe we will continue to see this types of countries adopting these types of policies as they begin to understand where crypto is going and the amount of tax revenue they can gain from it.

Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

That's a great news that Philippines is starting accept bitcoin. This news is very interesting and its a great things, because there are people wants to earn extra income and more investors attract to invest. We hoping that more countries to follow also to regulate or accept bitcoin.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

Philippines understood the importance of bitcoin and I think they want to develop so it is a good thing
Cyril jay

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

Very good news for coins market. I believe in near future lots of countries accept BTC also prime crypto currencies...
Its nice to hear that the countrymen in the philippines are very openminded  and accepting what bitcoin is. Philippines adopted bitcoin because of the opportunities and the benefits that they could get. Since bitcoin is very popular now in the philippines there is no reason for them not to  participate in, it brings  chances to everyone to earn extra money that has a big help to everybody.
reyport

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

Last January I was invited in a bitcoin forum. They explained the history of bitcoin but later on they introduced mining to us. I was confused at that time. But I did not invest in mining because I'm not yet ready. I noticed bitcoin has become popular in my country. I can see it in the news too. It's a good sign for us.
This is a good news for the philippines, they really accept bitcoin without any hisitation i hope someday there's more country to follow the philippines in accepting bitcoin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

Last January I was invited in a bitcoin forum. They explained the history of bitcoin but later on they introduced mining to us. I was confused at that time. But I did not invest in mining because I'm not yet ready. I noticed bitcoin has become popular in my country. I can see it in the news too. It's a good sign for us.
This is a good news for the philippines, they really accept bitcoin without any hisitation i hope someday there's more country to follow the philippines in accepting bitcoin.

That's really good to hear that the Philippines is starting to see the good in bitcoin. There are good opportunities waiting for the Filipino people. It's nice that they understand how it works. Hoping that more countries will see that instead of banning bitcoin. There really a potential for bitcoin.
staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

If this is true well, it's a good news for Bitcoin but not for some Filipino I think.  I have nothing against with the legality of bitcoin in the Philippines.  But as everybody knows how the government runs our country.  They will not be interested in it if they do not have plans, I wish its for good.  It so happen that I am very much aware how some officials and big people manipulate the government.  My concern is, what if they will do the same thing once Bitcoin legality soon be approved here in the Philippines? How much tax would they put unto us?  I hope they won't get advantage of the opportunity what Bitcoin brings.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

Good news, countries are gradually adopting bitcoin and we have hope for the future of the whole world to use bitcoin as a common currency, it will be very valuable.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:12:40 AM

Good news, countries are gradually adopting bitcoin and we have hope for the future of the whole world to use bitcoin as a common currency, it will be very valuable.
Indeed, the value of bitcoin is increasingly promoted. I am so excited about this, it made me feel excited. I like to invest in bitcoin, it gives me a very good feeling. Despite the downside and bitcoin prices down more than 30%, I still believe they will rebound. That's a wonderful belief that bitcoin has brought to me.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

Great news, all nations are progressively receiving bitcoin and we have seek after the eventual fate of the entire world to utilize bitcoin as a typical cash, it will be extremely profitable.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

Great news, all nations are progressively receiving bitcoin and we have seek after the eventual fate of the entire world to utilize bitcoin as a typical cash, it will be extremely profitable.

Well this is just the biggening of bitcoin era i think if phillippines already starting accepted bitcoin as a currency i hope other nation will follow this steps to see bitcoin as a top currency around the world.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀