Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
nickmax

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

The financial revolution is happening right now! The Philippines take bitcoin, this is very good news. Also, Germany has accepted, and after it will follow the whole of Europe! We will wait for even greater popularity of the Cryptocurrency and growth rate.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
This is good news for Bitcoin, which may help the market move away from this terrible crisis. As many countries began accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment, it made Bitcoin prices go up quickly and helped the market recover from the bad news.

I hope it will have also a seminar in our country so that all the people in our country will be going to participated or joining on how to earn money using bitcoin. It's only few people on my are knows in bitcoin maybe if they held some seminar i think they will interested to join.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:24:38 AM
Merited by Pantastikman (1)

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
In our country (philippines) their are many countrymens using it and it is accepted. the government is aware that their are many filipinos using it, they just give an advice to them that be careful in using bitcoin and make that they are earning their bitcoin legal way.

mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

For me, the Philippines has accepted the bitcoin because many people are now using or participating in cyrptocurrency or trading and mining, many have also Filipinos become rich since the bitcoin came to the Philippines.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

Thats a good news, we will still see many countries accepting and legalizing Crypto currency in their respective countries.....
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

Well it is really a good new to hear specially to the people of the Philippines where they can be able to use,transact and earn bitcoin freely and with no fear that the government will ban it.
Yes it was really a goodnnews especially to those users of bitcoin that residing in Philippines and I'm one of them. But for now, this kindo of news is haven't widely spread on our land hence there's also a lot of people in our country who'd still didn't know bitcoin. However, this is a good idea and good news after all banning of bitcoin in other countries.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

Well i think its nice to hear for me and to my fellow men , its really nice to hear though , step by step goverment are starting to recognizing the bitcoin. This is a good idea though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

Any country looking for ways to boost it economy will definitely accept bitcoin as a legal payment system in it territory and at that such country will be able to control and tax bitcoin within it territory.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

wow, I'm glad the philippines have set the bitcoin for the tool of payment, hopefully many countries in asia will soon establish the same rules and regulations. if you look at the philippines, have set the bitcoin as a means of payment, I think the Philippines government, already has regulation to see and control bitcoin...
Glad to hear that Philippines embraced bitcoin even before. It is of great help for us filipinos. I do hope it will long last and a lot of Philippine citizens would invest with bitcoin.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

Wow, it's nice to hear and I am very interested to attend to their next seminar if ever. It's nice to hear from expert cause surely will learn a lot. It is a good news indeed and glad our country starting to embraced it and hoping many countries will accept btc with open arms. 👍👏
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

That's great! I hope continue to grow and have a progress our country the Philippines in different aspects, and be a competitive and updated country. It is great factor that bitcoin can accept as payment in our products, so it help us in our daily life.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

I'm glad that philippines accepts bitcoin as a way to aid economic crisis to poor citizens of it. It somehow helps those unemployed citizens to earn and helps reduce crime in the country. It also helps bitcoin to grow, and ease payments.
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

good to know, where did you heard that? i wish  that is true to have our language news bout bitcoin on our television.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:57:07 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 12:26:23 AM by ThunderCatSteve

Banks always will warn people to not invest in bitcoin or in any other crypto but as far as I've seen here in forum the Philippines community is pretty active and i've seen people that use coin.ph (or so) which I think is very popular as I've been seen lots of time online as a good wallet/exchange service.
Philippines made a good step by accepting bitcoin and this can be a good motivation for other countries to work more and accept bitcoin in their country, giving the people the freedom to use the bitcoin and not restricting them from using bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

It has also come to my knowledge that my recent campaign will established an exchange here in the Philippines at the same time in Singapore. I've read it several times in the telegram channel of the ICO I was pertaining to.
It's good to know that Bitcoin are becoming more and more popular in the Philippines.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

this is very good news for the development of bitcoin in the future, if the philippines have inaugurated bitcoin it will be good for bitcoin price in the future. bitcoin prices will increase because people in the Philippines will buy bitcoin to invest and there are also people in the Philippines who buy bitcoin to trade it.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

This is really good news for Bitcoin users in the Philippines and it is good news for Bitcoin. This shows the Philippine government's approval of virtual currency. Bitcoin will definitely help the Philippine economy a lot

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
vanslyien

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, Office of the Governor issued Circular Number 944, s. 2017 with the subject Guidelines for Virtual Currency (VC) Exchanges.  Even though the BSP does not intend to endorse virtual currency, the mere fact that they issued this memorandum is an implied act that they recognized the potential of VC as a revolutionary system in banking world.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:21:16 AM
Merited by Revenant 02 (2)

Here in Philippines, we welcome and use Bitcoin but some of the Filipinos think that it is unsecure. The BSP (Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas) warns us the risk of investing in it but recognizes the potential benefits of Bitcoin. So for now, I think Philippines do not fully patronize Bitcoin but maybe for next few years, Filipinos will fully recognize and patronize Bitcoin.
Tonestra

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

This is awesome news...gradually the whole world will awaken to bitcoin growth and embrace it. Investing now is the ultimate course of wisdom. This year alone bitcoin is expected to have a good run as more government open up their countries to the new economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: