Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

it is good to  philippines accepted bitcoin as crypto currency  and the bank is coordinating about bitcoin the problem is how much tax we paid if they really accept bitcoin in our country because  they give a big amount of tax to every  people got a big salary..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

The Philippines not only accept Bitcoin but they are also about to create their own coin and allow the coin to trade in the country. In 2018 there will be more countries adopting digital coin, let's buy and hold them because 2018 will be the price boom of the altcoin. I'm sure this will happen.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

This is the beginning of bitcoins era in the Philippines. I think bitcoin will be more safer now than before. And its good for us bitcoin holders because there will be more establishments that will accept bitcoins as payments.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

nice!
Nice to know that here in the Philippines accepting bitcoin. I"m so glad and thankful they where openminded in this business.
That is really a good recent development and we support together. In the near future, the neighboring countries are expected to follow accepting bitcoin. If this happened, Bitcoin will grow better and will be more known in the region. Let see and wait this to be in reality.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

This is a good one for the Philippines and a great opportunity the country at large hope others will follow same way and liberate their unemployed from suffering too much from hardship

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

It is really nice to know that our country gives attention to a cryptocurrency. It is just saying that how beautiful bitcoin is, and it has a big to a bitcon users.  It will becoming more useful, and legal. Hoping for more good news to come.

Yes it is very good news for the people that dont know anything about the bitcoin. And the people who scared and says bitcoin is a scam. I saw the bitcoin in the Philippines that if it will be continue it can make a payment of a simple store and this money is cannot be snatch by a thief in the street so it is an advantage.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
hrvalino

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

Philippines is also trying to get more information about Blockchain technology. They are already talking with several people about this technology for our future.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

The Philippine government is ambivalent about the existence of cryptocurrencies in the market, especially with Bitcoin. In fact, while they are aware of the increasing number of Filipinos who are investing in it, the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) merely issued a circular encouraging Filipinos to be wise about their money and that the proliferation of cryptos are not regulated nor sanctioned by the BSP. Hence, should they choose to transact with any cryptos, they are left on their own. Otherwise stated, it is as if they transact on their own risks. Having said this, the Philippines is on a hang because they neither declared its use illegal nor do they stipulate for it to be legal.

I see this as a major economic move because I see they are carefully studying the pros and cons while appearing to be lax on it. Surely, the Duterte government will do everything in its power to STOP something they do not see fit and wise for Filipinos. Having read about his devotion for his country, I do not think he will allow something that is beyond his goals for the Philippines. Let us await and see where this will all go because definitely there is something brewing.
Yeah Philippines is a developing country and acceptance of it is a good news for the entire bitcoin community, this development proves that bitcoin is really making remarkable role in the innovation and economic development of a country. Such introduction and recognition might ignite a wider coverage and larger market cap for the cryptocurrency community worldwide.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:20:02 AM

It's nice to hear that Philippines is beginning to accept bitcoin maybe just because they have learned that some Filipinos are already investing on Bitcoin so the government made it's decision to accept Bitcoin in some transactions.

ritchel90

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

thats awesome.. starting all here BTC and it goes sir Manny Pacman invest in crypto so its start for us Filipino people to recognize it and prove to them that Bitcoin is not a scam.
danscub

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Congrats to all the people in the Philippines.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Even the island country has reached this point, but it is better for the crypto world that some more developed country would do it!!

maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

it's a greet news if our government learn to accept in bitcoin...country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.great news!  Philippines is now accepting bitcoin and they also conduct seminars regarding bitcoin. We must be thankful because Philippines is now adopting this kind of business. It will gives lots of opportunities to all Filipinos who wants to invest.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

nice!
Nice to know that here in the Philippines accepting bitcoin. I"m so glad and thankful they where openminded in this business.
Yes infact a lot of foriengneers who came from the U.S conduct product trainings and seminars about bitcoin. First it was only in the internet, now it is very It's by pressence and representatives already. This is very reassuring that a formal seminar or person to person passing of knowledge is being held. With this a lot of people will learn what is bitcoin and those who are skiptical will really think twice.

Last month I attended one of the seminar and the speaker was a candian I was intrique about it so much and i wanted to meet real people from other countries who believes in the same idea and possibilities it was very informative and uplifting!
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
Well thats good news if it is really happened in our own country.there are lots of people that bitcoin helps.Because bitcoin is to those who are none educated persons or I mean this for all who wanted to be a bitcoin users.And if our government do it a legal kind of currency,I think it is much better but some other people dont know about it yet.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
isnt it theres a BITCOIN ATM in Philippines?and as ive heard its in Manila and Baguio so it means Philippines has accepted bitcoin since those atms facilitated.asian countries accepting bitcoin with high moral and with great outviews for future preferences
Yes that is correct, there are already big supermarket here in the Philippines who accept transaction via bitcoin payment. Philippines is a very open country when it comes to possibilities of earning we know that with bitcoin there is a big chance that our life will become easier and it's a big means of financial source and stability.

I hope that like Philippines other countries who are skiptical about it will realize how useful it is and it is tie for change with the technologies that we have right now cryptocurrency is very beneficial.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Yes, the Philippine government has now accepted bitcoin. This is a good news for bitcoin, and investors in the Philippines can invest more easily in bitcoins, which will help the development of bitcoin.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

This is really good news for bitcoin. Philippine acceptance has helped Bitcoin expand the market. It attracts many investors in the Philippines.

1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Yes the Philippines is embracing Bitcoin and the blockchain technology. More Filipino ICOs are being held as I can see. The boxing world champion, Manny Pacquiao also went in and will soon have his own currency - PACCOIN. Awesome right?!

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

It would be better if that so, because Bitcoin can really help Filipino people, and of course in our government, if they'll adjust and accept it wholeheartedly itvwould become a big help to every industry, but somehow it maybe be complicated especially to those ignorant about this because they will just pass through it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: