Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

It is likely that due to the use of bitcoin, the Philippines will soon become a more successful state. Crypto currency allows you to cut government spending on maintaining a financial system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tylerthomas12

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

If Bitcoin will widely spread through the Philippines poverty and unemployment rate may reduce. I am very happy to read this news. Hopefully, the Government of other countries can imitate the Government of the Philippines.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

Actually bitcoin is already legal here in the Philippines.  I even read an article wherein the Central Bank of the Philippines is welcoming and announcing to public the legality of bitcoin.  They just warned everyone to atleast be safe as bitcoin is really risky.  But with this news it will even be more familiar and popular with the Filipinos.

i also thinks that bitcoin is already legal even before since we can trade bitcoin for philippine peso in some banks here in the philippines, we can also already use it for paying bills like electricity bills and buy some mobile loads. i think this seminars are about inserting knowledge in the minds of our countrymen so that they will be aware of how bitcoin works.
    but this news is nice because more business here in the philippines will accept bitcoin sooner and it will be a great advantage for us bitcoin users.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

It is good,and now we look forwars for the bright   future of bitcoin in the Philippines. It is a good sign fot bitcoiners to mve forward for a better life through bitcoin and we hope not only Philippines but all over the world will practice and learn to accept bitcoin fore the sake of many people that live  in crypto world.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

yes I know it very well, I am from the phillipines and now we can pay for our bills including the government payments using our cryptocurrency. I think that these is a good development for use wholeave here in the philipines. With that money filipinos arw investing on cryptos hoping that they will be part of the future of monetary syatem.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

That was a good news. It means that the crypto currencies like bitcoin is starting to spread in the Philippines. And that is a big help to the bitcoin community and also in the economy in the Philippines.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

Philippines is indeed into something and they are now really slowly getting in touch with the cryptocurrencies which is a very amazing news to know and just like Japan, i hope that they will follow what Japan did to bitcoin and that is to fully legalize bitcoin and make it as their secondary or another type of currency to rely on in spending or in exchange for something.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
they already accept bitcoin because philippines is my country and i know what happening it last month news they say that they got to accept bitcoin!

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

Yeap, we started already embrace bitcoin here in our country the Philippines. In fact there are other members here gone facebook bounty campaign and then I read with those facebook posted on their timeline with ICO project they promote. After seeing those event I was able to smile in silent since I am doing also a facebook bounty campaign. Though bitcoin is not legal in the Philippines yet there is no sign also that the Philippine is against with bitcoin thus we have already coins.ph wallet provided for us to buy and sell bitcoin. The people are already embracing it and open up their minds about the advantage of what bitcoin has to offer. And I have seen some members here in our forum whom I suspected also Filipinos with the accordance with their name commonly used here in the Philippines like nickname calling. Budoy was one of it and I send him a pm unfortunately I did not get a response. Anyway talking about filipino members here then there are lot of filipino members found in the local board. Some of them got a high rank already like legendary and hero rank. I hope I could rank up to Hero or legendary. For now that is my goal.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

Yes they have many people in the philippines earning in bitcoin but some is they spread a news that bitcoin is a scam so some people scared about the news.
There is lot of bitcoiner here in the Philippines I am happy to accept it in my country. I am thankful to my government cause they give hope to all filipino bitcoiner to become successful.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

This is great news for bitcoin. The Philippine government did not accept bitcoin in the past, believing that it was a hoax and it was illegal. The Philippine government to accept the bitcoin now, it is for the domestic bitcoin investors a good news, they can be more convenient in the domestic legal bitcoin trading
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin, it was a good news for everyone who are holding bitcoin because their bitcoin increase in its usage. They can now use their bitcoin in many things such as purchasing, or hopefully bills payment also. Therefore many people will attract to buy more bitcoin. Due to increase in demand in bitcoin, bitcoin price will increase.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar was facilitated by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

Slowly one by one every country has accepted the existence of Bitcoin in its country. This is of course very good for the development of Bitcoin in the future. The popularity of Bitcoin will be increasingly recognized and sought after by many people around the world. Very good news and worth to be sampled by other countries.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:23:27 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 01:38:18 AM by Clark05

It is good because they have possibility the price of the bitcoin will increase because if the government accept bitcoin many people will invest because we know if the government approved bitcoin it is good.  I hope not just philippines accept bitcoin I hope also many country so many new investor will invest to bitcoin so it will increase the  price again. I hope don't no more cointry will ban bitcoin.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Actually bitcoin is already legal here in the Philippines.  I even read an article wherein the Central Bank of the Philippines is welcoming and announcing to public the legality of bitcoin.  They just warned everyone to atleast be safe as bitcoin is really risky.  But with this news it will even be more familiar and popular with the Filipinos.
We should be thankful that more nations are starting to accept and legalized bitcoin. Thus, it is great that Philippines is totally recognize bitcoin to be totally make it legal. Now, I think there will be more Filipino will start to adopt crypto due to this latest news and they will be given a chance to explore more about this cryptocurrencies.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

Iv'e already heard this kind of feed news and information in facebook  that they conducted a seminar in bitcoin,but they teach only about the mining investment,and what kind of equipment or rig that can be used in mining crypto.actually this is a great news to heard that my country will accept bitcoin as an investment,and promote this as a part of economic progress.this means to me that step by step my country accept bitcoins as part of currency system.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

only  small percentage in the Philippines knows about bitcoin, some already know but they are not interested while some are a bit confused. there are some seminars that I've also heard that was held here in the philippines but the fee is  too expensive to attend.but since I started to bitcoin last 2016, I noticed that the percentage of those who became interested in cryptocurrency increased

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

This is a great news, the Philippines is now open and accepting Bitcoin, it will truly have a good impact and effects on the crypto currency world. I hope more and more people will be open and positive in accepting cyrpto currency because it can really change our lives for the better.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

mabuhay!its really great to hear that our country is now accepting bitcoin as a form of payment etc.it is really a great news i hope for the best and i hope that the government will not corrupt bitcoin in the Philippines.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

Nice to heard... good lock to all of us. But many people here in the Philippines did not understand this trading. Also many uninterested because many Filipinos don't get education due to poverty and they struggled to understand the bitcoin. They more concentrated in their work to get a salary to use it already. Work first because the immediate money calibrating to immediately use them in their needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: