Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

This is a good news to all people in the Philippines, because finally bitcoin was already accepted and regulated. This was a good opportunity and so that they have a source of income. We hoping that they will continue support and accept bitcoin. In the Philippines there are more investors and most of people earn bitcoin. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

This is a big step for the Philippines to make. Entering the world of bitcoin and making the Filipino community aware to the cryptocurrency for me is one way of helping them to ease their way of living there.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
If ever it would be happened, it will be a big helped to our fellow country men. Because a lot of our people now are jobless due to some of companies here that sets a high standard of qualification. And also there are a lots of newly graduates who can't pass the interviews because they are lacked of experienced. So this is a very good news to us all here in the Philippines and I hoped it will be implemented as soon as possible.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

This is good news to the Filipinos. Hope it can reach in our area so that we can get some extra income using bitcoin and we are knowledgeable enough to use this.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

A seminar about bitcoin have just been conducted also in our school just this week. Even our subjects is making is dive and explore more about bitcoin.
I also recently heard about a program where in bitcoin will be used to help small churches and ngo's to reach out to the needy ones. This I believe is a good news to us Filipinos.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Iacomus

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

That's great.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

I think it is a good news because there are so many bitcoin users here that hoping someday our government decide to legalized it so that we can use it to buy things in store. Other said that in their school they have a seminar about it and I think that is a sign that someday our government will decide to legalized it.
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

The Philippines is with the most welcoming countries with bitcoin, people here are positive to change and excited with the future. The government as well welcome the change due to technology and are happy to help in the development of Bitcoin. I think this will be a very exciting year in our country.

Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

It's good to hear that, I'm so glad and thankful because philippines are accepting and adopting bitcoin and we open minded in that kind of business because of that lot of filipinos gives a opportunities to earn and invest their own money.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:50:23 PM

I am from the Philippines and I already saw that the people in our society is start adapting cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrencies such as bitcoins are really hot issues in our country. I know that many more people in my country will use digital currencies because of the benefits that they can get by using digital cryptocurrencies/cryptocurrencies.

jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

i have always said this time without number that even countries fighting bitcoin will come to appreciate it and accept bitcoin investment
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

nice!

Its nice to know if Philippines is starting to accept Bitcoin.Because there a alot of Bitcoin users in Philippines.It may also help some people to earn  extra income for their family.
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment of the past year 2017. The Philippine authorities are considering ways to use bitcoin in the country. The authorities plan to consider bitcoin as a security in the country. Philippines allowed to accept transfers to the Philippines in the crypto currency.
LegGekkouga

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

I am a Filipino and man I smell tax but hopefully the government won't apply tax but a crypto company held a seminar at our school and they said that cryptos are really well accepted here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Of course that is good every time more countries will be added to bitcoin although when governments get to regulate it is to see what they take advantage of and to collect taxes for everything one does but I hope that philippinas is another case since it is very umn country moved in business

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

Well thats indeed a good news cause people will be enlightened about false accusations that Bitcoin is a total crap which is not true cause in my own experience althoygh I have been in several scammed projects there will be still people who stand for their words when it comes to giving back the payment exchange for the service performed. Philippines is one of the countru who holds people with enough and comprehensive knowledge about technology and entrepreneurship.

Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

Currently, you can register an ICO company in the Philippines, open a crypto currency exchange in the Philippines and get a license for its activities. And it's very good if the authorities of the Philippines take bitcoin. Bitcoin has a future.
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

that's a good news for the Philippines that our government allows bitcoin and it's legally legal because it's a lot of people who can help it just as a cellphone to use bitcoin.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
Merited by joganuts (3)

there in our country (philippines) their are so many person who's in in using bitcoin and the government is aware to that and that is legally legal to them, as long the bitcoin that they've earn is earned in legal way.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

should be appreciated because your country has shown that cryptocurrency is the future for all of us, if all countries start allowing cryptocurrency then everyone will be happy because that's what everyone wants ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: