Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

That’s really good news for everyone who live in the Philippines because we all know that Filipinos are also risk taker and some people there are now introduced and using bitcoin. It will really help them because they can now use it in different establishments in the Philippines that accepts bitcoin or transact to other market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

That’s really good news for everyone who live in the Philippines because we all know that Filipinos are also risk taker and some people there are now introduced and using bitcoin. It will really help them because they can now use it in different establishments in the Philippines that accepts bitcoin or transact to other market.
Yeah Philippines as a third world country embracing bitcoin coin will be good for the economy  since  this country are known of being exporters  of workers around the  globe and the remittances of this people helped the economy of the country they are even called heroes  because of the big help to the  Philippines economy. But sad to say  their remittances has a big slashed due to remittances provider payment. In the introduction of bitcoin as a medium of payment they so much as we all know bitcoins is economical  and fast.

thompson30

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

It is good to hear that philippines is starting to accept bitcoin because maybe this can make bitcoin alive forever
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

Not sure where you guys inferred that the country is starting to accept bitcoins but I would say it is still quite the same. Acceptance would start with businesses truly accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment or the government having regulations that are not anti-cryptocurrency. However, the problem is quite that. There is no business (maybe there is but not one that would impact the society in a big way) nor a law or regulation that would regulate the use that will actually promote its use. Nothing. So I would not say this is a success yet.
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

Actually philippines already accepted bitcoin and it is nice to hear that they already accept it
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

This is good news for bitcoin, the philippines now accept bitcoin, we have to adopt the adopted bitcoin business philippines, I hope there are countries that follow the philippines accept bitcoin, and I hope my country follows the philosophy of the Philippines can accept bitcoin.

Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
This is good news for bitcoin. Bitcoin investors in the Philippines will be able to legally trade bitcoins at home, a good start, and more countries will accept bitcoin in the future.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

That is a good news to us bitcoiners that the philippines is now accepting bitcoin. It is a great opportunity in fthe filipinos that need to earn. I hope many filipinos will learn bitcoin because it is a great hope to our country.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

This is good news for bitcoin, the philippines now accept bitcoin, we have to adopt the adopted bitcoin business philippines, I hope there are countries that follow the philippines accept bitcoin, and I hope my country follows the philosophy of the Philippines can accept bitcoin.
Words pretty good .Philippines population needs some hope to earned extra income in daily lives. There's a lot of people who are homeless and less opportunities in lives including me I'm hoping and wishing can earned money to pursue dreams. Its nice to heard about this things that they really accept bitcoin now as payment and transactions.
BAHARU

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas or BSP officially issued a rule for a local exchange company Bitcoin as a money remittance company. The government of Rodrigo Duterte also recognizes Bitcoin as a legitimate payment method. Earlier this month, BSP Deputy Governor Nestor Espenilla announced plans to institute an appropriate regulatory framework for Bitcoin users and trading companies.
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

This is a great news for Filipino who is using bitcoin, acceptance bitcoi in the Philippines give lots of opportunity for filipino people to earn from bitcoin since most of the filipino people even the poor filipinos have access on technology and in that case bitcoin might help to eradicate filipinos from poverty.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
TEMONG

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

The use of bitcoin for alternative remittances is being explored by many in the Philippines. The Philippines has an enormous money transfer market, where the emigrant population of the country sends many of its funds back to their families. Unlike conventional cross-border transfers, bitcoin transfers only cost less as transaction costs. In addition, money transfer via bitcoin is faster than any other mode out there.
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

Yes they have many people in the philippines earning in bitcoin but some is they spread a news that bitcoin is a scam so some people scared about the news.

I also heard that there are a lot of freelances in Philippines. One of my friends used to outsource SEO work for his company from freelancers in this country. It is quite good that we have another payment option enabled for those people.

This is also a good news for the crypto community on the whole. This is because since there is official announcement regrading bitcoins in Philippines, a lot of other people in the country will also start investing in bitcoins. With time we will see more countries following this trend.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
That's a good news! Philippines accepting bitcoin can help a lot of its people especially the ones who don't have a proper job, aside from that, the government conduct seminars to inform to people the real use of bitcoin. All of us Filipinos must be thankful in view of the fact that Philippines is now adopting to this kind of business. It will gives a lot of opportunities to all the Filipinos who wants to use and invest on it.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

Bitcoin is already accepted in Philippines before and has been already regulated by Philippine Central Bank and accepted to many Filipinos.

Absolutely bitcoin is already in the Philippines and its been embraced by the Filipinos.This is a good development for our country I hope that this will be properly regulise by the government.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

That is a great news to bitcoin users from the country of Philippines,  because there started to introducing bitcoin in our country and I hope many more Filipinos will know about on bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:26:01 PM

wow, that's good news for the crypto market. It seems they have realized the bitcoin profits for many people's lives. The crypto market has really changed the lives of so many people. Many people became wealthy after a period of entering the market and only a few experienced losses when investing inexperienced. We can see the crypto market is a great market and many countries around the world are discussing the acceptance of bitcoin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Since many Filipinos were already engaging in bitcoins, this kind of things would be a good sign to introduce and be familiarize more to it. As a fellow bitcoin user, this would serve as a great step to Philippines as several opportunities would come to us especially on business sector pertaining to investment and the same.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

Its true that many people here in philippines are adopting bitcoins by this time because they continously seeing news about it about its price,how it blooms.But i think its not true that philippines is starting to accept it.Why some banks disables your account when they noticed its from cryptocurencies like bank of BDO?

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

The Philippines began to accept BTC as a great benefit to BTC, as well as recognition of the value of BTC. If more and more countries support BTC, the price of BTC should be higher and higher.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: