Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin.  (Read 3057 times)
Kikomon

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

This is a great news! I think Bitcoin is very welcome in Philippines. Theres a lot of filipinos working in abroad just to have a big salary. if the investors will come to the Philippines, its a very great opportunity for the filipino people if Philippines will have a Bitcoin on its country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

Wow! That will be awesome! I am from the Philippines By the way, and I am thinking if our country, Philippines will accept bitcoin or ban bitcoin, if they banned it, it will be a huge loss, and a very bad thing, many filipinos are dedicating their time in bitcoin, and I was asking what are we going to tell the banks if we withdrew a huge sum of money but we don't have a job. They will be suspicious of me not knowing it was fro bitcoin. But if they'll accept botcoin It will ne a great deal and the market value of btc will rise up incredibly.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

That's a great news and as I expect, Bitcoin is going to get more momentum in the developing countries in the coming years if there is a positive support from the governments. We will see the development in terms of using Bitcoin/crypto as a payment system resulting in rise in the utility value of the same. However, we need to do something to reduce its perception as a speculative instrument.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
This would be awesome but not to all investors and users as well, simply because the government held a hand on cryptocurrency and would regulate taxes on it. I have read similar articles and hopefully bitcoin would be more appreciated in the Philippines unlike other country but problems may face by the government which i guess government should focus on.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

This is long overdue, I saw this coming.This is a good news for the people who invest in bitcoin in the Philippines. It is a great move indeed for the Philippines, it will help a lot of people to be more productive and deduct unemployment rate in the country. I believe all of these entire continent of Asia will be supporting this digital currency and promote it. It will be a convenient way of living in using bitcoin. And I believe this move of the Philippines with bitcoin will boosts its economy and help to increase source of living

Overdue or not, this is still a good news for all of us here that were part of this community. Another thing, the Philippines’ Securities and Exchange Commission announced its intention to introduce cryptocurrencies in the legal field. This means that we can become one of the pioneers in the field of regulating digital assets soon. Legislative security could positively affect the popularity of the Philippines in the cryptocommunity. And very recently, they have been drafting a legislation allowing crypto exchanges, as well. Yey for us.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Hi,

I don't know much about the specific countries but I went there once. I have seen that it is a poor country, with many people struggling to make a living, day after day. I guess that in Philippines, just as in Vietnam, bitcoin is not only an interesting oportunity but a real tool helping people to get money without getting confronted to overwhelming corruption.

So indeed, it is great if the government is aware of that and ready to facilitate its use!

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

If the philippines accepted bitcoin maybe many stores or restaurants will be entering in bitcoin and they will be doing a payment is bitcoin. If that happen maybe it was easy for us to pay a bill.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
This is good news for Bitcoin, which may help the market move away from this terrible crisis. As many countries began accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment, it made Bitcoin prices go up quickly and helped the market recover from the bad news.
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

That is progress for your country when bitcoin is used there, so they can transact using bitcoin. hopefully in the country where I live can use bitcoin like any transaction in your country.

I hope that this could happen in my country also. Most prices of common needs here is very high and i feel guilty whenever i withdraw any from my wallet. It makes me think that buying things through my wallets would make a relief for me.

adiksau0414

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

This is one news that must be celebrated.  We all know that some countries are banning bitcoin due to their personal economic reason.  I am just glad that Filipino are still have the freedom to use bitcoin.  It's a stepping stone for all of us that indicating that our government nor our economic are now acknowledge the capacity of bitcoin. We are still not sure what might be the bigger benefit of bitcoin (or might cause another negative effect,  I hope not)  to our economy. But hoping a bigger population of Filipinos will adopt the idea of bitcoin rather than thinking its just a scam

Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

It is a good news for all of us who are Filipino. It is a good thing for the bitcoin to be legalized in our country but they should make a law to tax the bitcoin. They can earn a lot of income that can help us to collect funds for infrastructure and development of the buildings and roads.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

When new countries choose in favor of bitcoin, the country will grow and advance into the future. It's nice to see that more and more people are following the right example.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

Good news for the Filipinos, it will be their stepping stone to success. There's a lot of people don't need to work abroad if the investors will come to the Philippines. Hopefully this would also eliminate the corruption.
I guess you got it wrong, the topic is bitcoin being accepted in the Philippines, how could you fell on that thought that the investors will come to the Philippines? Bitcoin don't need to move into some places, you can send them and receive them in just some clicks from your smart phones or computers.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

With bitcoins gaining steam in the Philippines, we'll definitely get a lot of support from the government and we'll all havr a prosperous cryptocurrency life. We just hope that the government would not tax our hard-earned bitcoins and use it for whatever they want to do.

Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

Great! that's good news if that's the case. Atleast now our virtual or digital wallets here in the Philippines with bitcoin now are more valuable. i just can't imagine when all banks here accepts crypto currencies. Since our country is now open for this then we must invest more in crypto currencies like bitcoin. No wonder i saw some TV shows like News programs that shows researches on Bitcoin. Great indeed.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

This can be a great news to this country, bitcoin still young and early adopters will benefits with its services, if the government will use it in the right purposes, making transaction to be more easy, I guess just like other countries who already accept bitcoin as a payment system, it will bring good impact
to this developing country, the more knowledge that will bring regarding to bitcoin the more users will adopt the service.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

Just a piece of advise, don't expect too much from our government, the CEntral Bank already issued a memorandum, remember what happened to those who had an account at the Banco De Oro (BDO) and received BTC deposits from the coins.ph who forcely closed their account as ordered from the bank for just following the memorandum, yes, we can use the Bitcoin freely but the Central Bank and other Financial authorities will surely regulate this.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

Seen a lot of people already going to 711 stores for bitcoin, few days ago I saw two kids wearing BITCOIN KING shirts walking around 711 store. BTC had been accepted in the Philippines long before this news.  I just hope the government will not ban btc and collect our data on coins.ph

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

That's good news for bitcoin investors in the Philippines, who are finally free to trade in bitcoins. When the Philippines accepts bitcoin as a boon to bitcoin's development, more countries will recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

For me, it is a good news for our country since our economy here is very low. With bitcoin, our economy in the future can grow and will be more developed. It will also help the poor people in our country and it will be a way for the poor to get out of poverty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: