Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:21:27 PM

congrats, better luck than myself. id kill for a two day wait time response.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:31:22 PM

Hi All,   (updated 2/1/2014)

We're Advanced Mining Technologies and we're located in Haverford, PA.

We design, build, assemble and ship Asic miners. We've worked with Bitfury, Avalon, and now the coincraft A1 chip for our terrahash miners.
If you would start shipping for my equipment that I paid since early November and stop lying to customers would have been nice..

1 post? here we go again. if you want your message to resonate with folks AMT do what you are supposed to!! I am 100% certain this is your post. Stop dicking people around and just give a LITTLE customer service. Jesus christ you guys just dont get it!! I want a response from you. I have fulfilled my end of the deal Jim so tell me what it's going to be.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:35:36 PM

None of this had to happen. Worries could have been squashed if AMT just gave some updates. I had to go to extremes to get these guys to answer me and then when i get a response they come on this  board and lie about me? Well, that just confirms for me what I all ready knew - these guys are extremely unprofessional at best and thieves at worst. I am not an AMT lapdog plain and simple. I will not sit quiet and be told this is par for the course. AMT's definition of harassment is what other companies call basic customer service.  I'm not in the business of giving thousands of dollars to people and then being ignored. I don't care what the supposed industry standard is or what anyone else does for that matter. AMT is their own worst enemy. I have made it very clear to AMT... they deliver my miner as order #610 or they refund my money. Plain and simple. All I am requesting is they keep their word. I am not asking for special treatment. If they do not do this I will pursue every means I can as a consumer to make them wish they had. If they think things are bad now they are in for a surprise. I have given them my word I will remove every negative comment I've made in regards to AMT if they JUST DO WHAT THEY PROMISED. The problem is... I am asking these guys to be sensible. To date AMT has not displayed any professionalism. That begs the question why am I even bothering to ask this of them now? Well, some people don't change until they have the screws put to them. I am hoping cooler heads prevail and Josh steps in. If he doesn't matters are only going to get worse for both parties. AMT wont be the first mining company taken to court.

This again... is it tiresome yet?

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:54:32 PM

1 post? here we go again. if you want your message to resonate with folks AMT do what you are supposed to!! I am 100% certain this is your post. Stop dicking people around and just give a LITTLE customer service. Jesus christ you guys just dont get it!! I want a response from you. I have fulfilled my end of the deal Jim so tell me what it's going to be.

You still hoping for a miner? At this point I'd hope to get a check in the mail. Take the money and run.

Even if they turn out legitimate, why would you want to support them anyways?

I know it sucks your $6000 was tied up for at least 3 months, but lesson learned?

Hi Curt,

first of all I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire AMT Team that we haven't replied to you yet.
My name is Alyssa and I am dealing with the payments and the accounting, but we are so extremely swamped and short staffed at the moment, that I will try and help out by catching up on the tons of emails in the sales inbox as well - as much as I can of course.
Your check has been received as you have been previously told. I am sending you confirmation for your payment - you can find it attached.
Regarding the status that the website is showing you - I will tell the IT guys to change it, but even if this doesn't happen in a timely fashion, disregard it because I have already added you to the list of orders and this is what counts the most.
I have amended you email address as well, so we don't run in any confusions in the future.

Also I would like to thank you for your patience, I can assure you that the entire AMT team has been mobilized in the manufacturing facilities, solving issues, running tests and trying everything we can to get the machines out the door.

All the best,
Alyssa Trusten

Oh ok! Hey guys, no need to worry anymore - Alyssa has assured us that the ENTIRE AMT team has been mobilized in the manufacturing facilities solving issues and running tests.

I am just not concerned at all anymore since I read this email.

(end sarcasm)

I have a better idea, supply the community with pictures instead of 'your word'. Pictures prove shit, your word means nothing at this point.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:05:28 PM

Personally I'm waiting for Bruno to find out who Alyssa trusten is... I like that, make up a new customer service person and put trust in the name. Yes, companies like this do make up csr names.
YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:07:23 PM

Personally I'm waiting for Bruno to find out who Alyssa trusten is... I like that, make up a new customer service person and put trust in the name. Yes, companies like this do make up csr names.

Alyssa trusten has been around for a while. It's not a new addition.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:08:46 PM

Alyssa Trusten
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're probably right.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:12:00 PM

Rofl, who has zero google hits!
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:54:22 PM

alyssa is the one who always emailed me saying she cant take my money.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 11:00:52 PM

Alyssa Ogawa

EDIT: Holy fuck! I was just joking, but take a look at this: https://myspace.com/trusten
sirminesalot

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:47:40 AM

Nice to know their CSR hasn't a drop of personal information on the internet.
RWmax

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:55:15 AM

Sirminesalot.

What is your name? And your Address? And what qualifications do you have to judge A startup manufacturing company?  And how old are you?

Sirminesalot its ridiculously obvious that your deliberately trying to hurt or impact this companies reputation.  

SIRMINESALOT IS NOT A CUSTOMER OF AMT - HE IS HERE TALKING TRASH TO TRY AND HURT AMT'S REPUTATION.

AMT IS A GOOD AND HONEST COMPANY!

AMT IS TRYING THEIR BEST AND I AM JUST ONE AMT CUSTOMER THAT HAS PURCHASED OVER $18,000 WORTH OF HARDWARE.

I BELIEVE IN AMT BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ARE IN FACT ON THE LEVEL.

grumpybearsgirl

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:12:22 AM

Did that refund check ever clear?

It's the weekend. Will probably know for sure by Monday or Tuesday...but it looks good =)
grumpybearsgirl

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:28:56 AM

I heard back from AMT this morning at 5:43 am MT I received the e-mail confirming receipt of my payment.

I could create a picture of it but I'm too damn tired, you can believe it or not that is your choice. Here is the content of that e-mail:

Hi Curt,

first of all I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire AMT Team that we haven't replied to you yet.
My name is Alyssa and I am dealing with the payments and the accounting, but we are so extremely swamped and short staffed at the moment, that I will try and help out by catching up on the tons of emails in the sales inbox as well - as much as I can of course.
Your check has been received as you have been previously told. I am sending you confirmation for your payment - you can find it attached.
Regarding the status that the website is showing you - I will tell the IT guys to change it, but even if this doesn't happen in a timely fashion, disregard it because I have already added you to the list of orders and this is what counts the most.
I have amended you email address as well, so we don't run in any confusions in the future.

Also I would like to thank you for your patience, I can assure you that the entire AMT team has been mobilized in the manufacturing facilities, solving issues, running tests and trying everything we can to get the machines out the door.

All the best,
Alyssa Trusten

Attached was a confirmation of payment in the form of a fully paid invoice.

They were even nice enough to correct a mistake I had made while inputting my e-mail.

Who ever is in charge there needs to let this Alyssa take front of house operations, and posting in this thread, this is the most professional response I've seen from the company. Even if it took two days to receive, which wouldn't be bad if I hadn't made prior attempts with no response. 

I'm interested to see if anyone else receives any e-mails today If you do I'd at least post that you received one. It's not really fair to give them all the shit but not comment on something they might be doing right. The fact that someone is up and working at 7:45 am on a Sunday gives me some encouragement.   

Note: Alyssa is the one who answered us most recently and let us know our refund check was in the mail. She seemed nice.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:21:24 AM

Sirminesalot.

What is your name? And your Address? And what qualifications do you have to judge A startup manufacturing company?  And how old are you?

Sirminesalot its ridiculously obvious that your deliberately trying to hurt or impact this companies reputation.  

SIRMINESALOT IS NOT A CUSTOMER OF AMT - HE IS HERE TALKING TRASH TO TRY AND HURT AMT'S REPUTATION.

AMT IS A GOOD AND HONEST COMPANY!

AMT IS TRYING THEIR BEST AND I AM JUST ONE AMT CUSTOMER THAT HAS PURCHASED OVER $18,000 WORTH OF HARDWARE.

I BELIEVE IN AMT BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ARE IN FACT ON THE LEVEL.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION!! AMT DOESN'T ACT LIKE A RESPONSIBLE COMPANY!

You don't know anything, you just hope they are real, like most customers.
Fastblack3

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:41:42 AM

Note: Alyssa is the one who answered us most recently and let us know our refund check was in the mail. She seemed nice.
[/quote]

You do know that's the 2nd biggest lie in the world don't you?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:45:14 AM

You do know that's the 2nd biggest lie in the world don't you?
[/quote]

What's first, God said it?
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:52:51 AM

Are we back to being uncertain if AMT is real... again... again...

Didn't we get past "reality", about 40 pages back? Is this one of those Einstein things, or the matrix?

Photos, videos, telephone-calls, emails, mail-boxes, bank-accounts, physical shop, linked-in pages, servers, website...

All that is not real?

Looks around... Touches self... Touches self again... Am I even real? Oh, yea, I am a customer, and you implied customers are real.

Looks at screen... Touches screen... (It is not a touch-screen. Well, it does not respond to touching like I do. But you can still touch it.) That feels real! AMT is on my screen, so they must be real too!

Myth busted.

Sorry, had to add some more stupidity to the mix, while I waited for the new video to be uploaded. I like to watch reality shows, and some fantasy... So I win no matter what is in the video. Tongue

What is reality, really? Perception... If we all had the same perception, it would not be perception, it would actually be reality, but, reality is not what we perceive, as individuals. That is only OUR reality, or perception of reality. What was the question again, My ADD is going full force now.. thanks!

I think, therefore I think I am.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:59:56 AM

Didn't we get past "reality", about 40 pages back? Is this one of those Einstein things, or the matrix?

Photos, videos, telephone-calls, emails, mail-boxes, bank-accounts, physical shop, linked-in pages, servers, website...

All that is not real?

Looks around... Touches self... Touches self again... Am I even real? Oh, yea, I am a customer, and you implied customers are real.

Looks at screen... Touches screen... (It is not a touch-screen. Well, it does not respond to touching like I do. But you can still touch it.) That feels real! AMT is on my screen, so they must be real too!

Myth busted.

Sorry, had to add some more stupidity to the mix, while I waited for the new video to be uploaded. I like to watch reality shows, and some fantasy... So I win no matter what is in the video. Tongue

What is reality, really?

That which exists despite your illusions Cheesy
sirminesalot

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:18:18 AM

All that is not real?

Myth busted.

What is reality, really? Perception... If we all had the same perception, it would not be perception, it would actually be reality, but, reality is not what we perceive, as individuals. That is only OUR reality, or perception of reality. What was the question again, My ADD is going full force now.. thanks!

I think, therefore I think I am.

Show me the miner you were promised - otherwise everything else is just speculation.

RWMAX: The only thing obvious here is what an AMT shill you are. I suspect you are just one of them posing as a customer. You signed up on here right after I did, just to fight me and try to calm everyone about AMT (just as you've continued to do so with every post). Not going to work. Show me a miner or proof of these 1.2TH units existing in REALITY, and I'll eat my words.

Speaking of which, where is this video we were promised? Let me guess, the production house is still working on editing it.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: