Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Fastblack3

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:57:23 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 06:10:13 AM by Fastblack3

Note: Alyssa is the one who answered us most recently and let us know our refund check was in the mail. She seemed nice.

You do know that's the 2nd biggest lie in the world don't you?

What's first, God said it?
[/quote]

Not hardly. If you're that religious, I won't post it here! Google it and take your pick.
RWmax

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:09:21 AM

Note: Alyssa is the one who answered us most recently and let us know our refund check was in the mail. She seemed nice.

Not hardly. If you're that religious, I won't post it here!
[/quote]

1:3  And G said “Let there be light!” So there was light.

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:41:37 AM

AMT Faculty / All Concerned,

I will be down there this week to WITNESS any sort of operation you have established. I have not received a response from you VIA email.

I am coming for the posted pickup date that was given to me by Josh from my last convo with him.

I may even record a video of their building and anything else allowable.

26 FEB - 28 FEB

Guys (Forum Members), I will keep you posted.

Very Respectfully,

~Mr. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
china_miners

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:23:15 AM

Hi.

My name is Tom. Order #1183 And I want to say that I was recently approached by few companies/distributors which reached out to me last week offering me 15 bitcoins a week to say negative things about AMTminer/Bitmine. I am a client of AMT and a Chinese American national as well. They saw that I was on the forum in the Chinese section (different username to protect my identity and other business) and they sent me the messaged the following:

您好研究员中国人。

我们集团总部设在中国的分销商,而我们偷筹码微小quanitity从Bitmine芯片厂。

我们有一个非常有限的供应,只有1,982芯片。我们将建设成只有47名矿工。我们想卖给他们的最低8,000美元,将提供他们很晚了,但我们给的佣金非常快。

现在,我们正在努力使我们的矿工工作,但我们没有成功。这就是为什么我们是卖预售矿工的方法。我们希望把现在的钱,并尝试建立和更高的实际技术员。

我们卖我们的产品与4瓦特不同的公司名称,所以我们可以拿钱,也许使他们的工作。

我们已经创建了4个不同的公司(一个即使是在英国),并有与没有工作现在矿工的图像。

我们知道AMTminers和Bitmine产品出货到客户端现在,这会毁了我们的机会来销售我们的矿工。因此,我们必须停止这两家公司销售,这样我们就可以从美国人民窃取。

作为中国一哥,这是你的责任,以帮助其他中国企业在这个行业生存。请帮助用英语你的高知识,说坏话,做错误的AMTminers和Bitmine的声誉。你将不得不说谎,但对于中国的生存,我们必须做的不对的这些公司。我们必须停止这些公司。

我们付出了每周15比特币对你有所帮助。我们将与我们的矿工很快被开采并不会有任何问题向您支付。

请写回到我的身边,如果你愿意提供帮助。

小旺

It basically says that have stolen a small quantity of chipsfrom the bitmine factory in china. They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late. They say they are creating fake companies here in this forum to try and pre-sell them. The go on to mention they need time and money to try and make the miners work. They want to stop AMT and Bitmine from selling and they claim to be paying 15 bitcoins a week to write bad things about these two companies.  They go on to try and coax me into working with them because they I am Chinese and its my duty.

-

I have been working with Chinese for years because of my main business and the fact that I'm a Chinese American. I have seen things like this before and know it is very possible for a Chinese supplier to pay for black PR or negative/bad press/reviews of a competing company, especially if the other company is not Chinese.

The truth is, I'm more American than Chinese, and I'll never go back to china again unless its for the cheap production. I've talked with Jim and from AMTminers, I've build a personal relationship with AMTminers and I'm a client of AMTminers. I like their brute approach to this industry. Because of the relationship I've developed with Jim over the phone, I feel like it's my job to show whats happening. How a normal US based company can get trashed on these forums from Chinese liars and scam artists.

But If I didn't have the 6 figure income that I currently do, I might take these guys up on their offer, even though they would probably not pay in the end either.  

I felt it was important to show the community what is happening on the Chinese side of things.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:32:48 AM

Not hardly. If you're that religious, I won't post it here! Google it and take your pick.
[/quote]

LOL! I'm a pretty hardcore atheist. I just thought that would be the first biggest lie Cheesy
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:34:37 AM

Hi.

My name is Tom. Order #1183 And I want to say that I was recently approached by few companies/distributors which reached out to me last week offering me 15 bitcoins a week to say negative things about AMTminer/Bitmine. I am a client of AMT and a Chinese American national as well. They saw that I was on the forum in the Chinese section (different username to protect my identity and other business) and they sent me the messaged the following:

您好研究员中国人。

我们知道AMTminers和Bitmine产品出货到客户端现在,这会毁了我们的机会来销售我们的矿工。因此,我们必须停止这两家公司销售,这样我们就可以从美国人民窃取。

作为中国一哥,这是你的责任,以帮助其他中国企业在这个行业生存。请帮助用英语你的高知识,说坏话,做错误的AMTminers和Bitmine的声誉。你将不得不说谎,但对于中国的生存,我们必须做的不对的这些公司。我们必须停止这些公司。

请写回到我的身边,如果你愿意提供帮助。

小旺

It basically says that have stolen a small quantity of chipsfrom the bitmine factory in china. They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late. They say they are creating fake companies here in this forum to try and pre-sell them. The go on to mention they need time and money to try and make the miners work. They want to stop AMT and Bitmine from selling and they claim to be paying 15 bitcoins a week to write bad things about these two companies.  They go on to try and coax me into working with them because they I am Chinese and its my duty.

-

I have been working with Chinese for years because of my main business and the fact that I'm a Chinese American. I have seen things like this before and know it is very possible for a Chinese supplier to pay for black PR or negative/bad press/reviews of a competing company, especially if the other company is not Chinese.

The truth is, I'm more American than Chinese, and I'll never go back to china again unless its for the cheap production. I've talked with Jim and from AMTminers, I've build a personal relationship with AMTminers and I'm a client of AMTminers. I like their brute approach to this industry. Because of the relationship I've developed with Jim over the phone, I feel like it's my job to show whats happening. How a normal US based company can get trashed on these forums from Chinese liars and scam artists.

But If I didn't have the 6 figure income that I currently do, I might take these guys up on their offer, even though they would probably not pay in the end either.  

I felt it was important to show the community what is happening on the Chinese side of things.

ROFL, now we have the new funniest story.
RWmax

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:15:19 AM

I will be down there this week to WITNESS any sort of operation you have established. I have not received a response from you VIA email.

I am coming for the posted pickup date that was given to me by Josh from my last convo with him.

26 FEB - 28 FEB

Very Respectfully,

~Mr. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

Casey what is your order number? There is an orders list that one member created which you should be added to.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463922.0
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:19:53 AM

26 FEB - 28 FEB

Very Respectfully,

~Mr. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

Casey what is your order number? There is an orders list that one member created which you should be added to.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463922.0

It's already there. Order 1121.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:05:25 PM

Wow, AMT has stooped to new lows. that china story tells me how desperate AMT is for something, anything... good being said about them. AMT why don't you just do what you say! God damn why are you guys so dense? Simple, honest business practices will get you all the business you can shake a stick at. Instead you lie and misrepresent yourselves and then create accounts on this site only to post more lies to help prop up your sales. What a mangled web you have woven for yourself. It's a shame all you can do is point fingers at other people instead of just delivering on your word. You came on this website and lied about me. When I show the emails proving you wrong you shut up. Telling.

If anyone would ever like to see the emailed correspondence between myself and AMT proving they lied let me know. I will be happy to send the emails to anyone, anytime. Better yet, feel free to call me before even thinking about giving these guys money.

Craig Lenell
440-336-8316

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:23:02 PM

/cut/

It basically says that have stolen a small quantity of chipsfrom the bitmine factory in china. They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late.

/cut/

Not so funny story. Chinese guys are selling miners with A1 chips, and don't want to tell where they got them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5335346#msg5335346
clenell

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:30:06 PM

/cut/

It basically says that have stolen a small quantity of chipsfrom the bitmine factory in china. They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late.

/cut/

Not so funny story. Chinese guys are selling miners with A1 chips, and don't want to tell where they got them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5335346#msg5335346

that's not the funny part. the funny part is the lengths AMT is trying to go to make themselves seem reputable instead of just BEING REPUTABLE. all the time and effort they spend being deceitful could be spent just keeping their word.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:42:16 PM

Thay can't keep their word, because they were overoptimistic about their ability to develop and manufacture a reliable board for A1 chips. They failed, and now refuse to confess and come clear.
I'm not following this thread closely, but that's what I gathered on first sight.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:48:02 PM

Thay can't keep their word, because they were overoptimistic about their ability to develop and manufacture a reliable board for A1 chips. They failed, and now refuse to confess and come clear.
I'm not following this thread closely, but that's what I gathered on first sight.

Seems to be the case Sad
clenell

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:06:28 PM

We all understood the chips were late and that was out of AMT's hands. I understand they are not entirely to blame there. the board question is not my area of expertise but i would have hoped they planned better then what seems apparent. What is unacceptable is for them to come on this thread and say they are going to start delivery, subsequently miss those dates, not post any updates and then completely ignore any requests for information. Then they come on this thread and make outright lies. They say they are going to call people for case options (didnt happen) they are going to take some video (didnt happen) they will get some pictures of assembly (didnt happen). To make matters worse they stop taking any phone calls at their office - it's just goes to voice mail.  They dont return emails. They wont respond to questions on this thread. i have to go to extremes to get a response from them. then they come on this board and start lieing about me personally. These guys are fucking crazy!

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:10:13 PM

Hi.

您好研究员中国人。

请写回到我的身边,如果你愿意提供帮助。

小旺

-

Crazy as this entire story sounds,  there is some verification by Bitmine.ch of the presence of what they call 'counterfeit'  coincraft A1 chips.

It is not unusual for Chinese manufacturers to have leakage where a certain amount of goods are sold in the black market.

Of course,  AMT and BitMine are both shooting themselves in the foot by promising and not delivering.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
clenell

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:39:02 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 03:02:46 PM by clenell

edit

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:48:09 PM

So, they plan to make 47 miners that they might be able to charge a total of 400BTC for. Yet they're willing to pay you 15BTC/week to slag Antminer/Bitmain, which will have almost no effect of the amount of hardware they deliver, even less effect on the amount that is added to the whole network, and no effect on the price they'll be able to command for their miners?

Yeah, that's believable.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:09:00 PM

So, they plan to make 47 miners that they might be able to charge a total of 400BTC for. Yet they're willing to pay you 15BTC/week to slag Antminer/Bitmain, which will have almost no effect of the amount of hardware they deliver, even less effect on the amount that is added to the whole network, and no effect on the price they'll be able to command for their miners?

Yeah, that's believable.

Agree.. not believable on the pay-to-slander part.

AMT and Bitmine are already doing a great job destroying their own reputations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:02:57 PM

Yeah, that's believable.

Agree.. not believable on the pay-to-slander part.

Hey,
Can I apply for a job Grin
I am writing bad things in AMT thread for free so probably just a coin or two will make my posts more pretty Grin
Besides of the jocks this is complete nonce. Who will pay 15 BTC and for what?
They want to stop AMT and Bitmine from selling.....
You know to prevent someone form selling something he has to have something for sell. I do not know about Bitmine but i am damn SURE that AMT engineers are working day and night to assemble the miners and to ship them Grin
Let me remind you that both Bitmine and AMT have sold dreams. And as far as i know AMT is shipping from a week already Grin
I am wandering if AMT engineers can hold a screwdriver at all Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
--------------
--------------------
You know dude, reputation shall be earned in a first place and destroyed later  Grin Grin Grin ; AMT is the most reputable company as far as i know Grin Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:54:14 PM

Fuck this thread.

This is the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen. You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee.

I'll be back in a week when everyone still doesn't have their miners, and are coming up with new excuses and conspiracy theories as to why.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: