Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:21:21 AM

Hi,
I'm writing here as far we did some business with AMT in the past.
All I can say for sure is that it is not a scam.
They made orders for our heX16B boards  with us and payments were in time as promised.
Josh is a man of his word , even been in a bad situation with forwarding from EU to USA he managed to fix it.
I'm not able to know where are they with Coincraft miners as far we did not met each other in terms of pricing and stuff for 28nm generation.
Any way  considering all the troubles with design and production I think they will make this thing a working product in some moment.
When I am not able to say.
Do all understand it's a lot of hard work putting all this together even if you have experience...

Just my 0.02 BTC

Finally,  a real recommendation from a trusted manufacturer!

As I've been saying in day 1,  don't mistake incompetence for malice.

Reminds me of one of my favorite aphorisms. "Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be more readily attributed to stupidity."
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:04:13 PM

AMT, and my fellow miners...

I will be down there within 12 hours to check out your facility and your 1.2 TH/s miner.

I received an EMAIL from Jim, discouraging my visit; however I need to see this for myself and for the forums sake. This will put all bull crap and speculation to rest. I am willing to bet you are a real company and trolls are just trolls. This is just for my personal sake, to ensure you guys didn't scam me. If you did, I have a back up plan for that too, good ol' speed dial to the cops and your bank.

Expect me at bldg E1 within the next 12 hours(between 11AM and 1PM). I won't be late.

To all those out there concerned, I will be video taping basically whatever they let me video tape. I hope this is to god this is legit...If you are legit and you present me a halfway decent miner, you have another 30K coming your way.

Wish me luck my fellow miners! ~

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA
~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
Casiriahmine,

I do strongly believe that you are not Jim/gorge or AMT undercover. The lack or presence of the video which will be taped will show this for sure. A fancy video with miners/office and whatever you shoot will mean that this is wise AMT planned move. For what no one knows?Huh Probably to build a positive reputation and collect more money. That is another story Grin
Just a final comment about your 30 K coming. Have in mind that there other options for you to spent 30K and get same performance with immediate delivery or within a week or two at BETTER PRICE. I am not going to do the math right here or to quote suppliers. There are enough threads around for you to look and check. Spending 30K with all the info present in this thread is suicidal at least for me. But as long it is your money or just undercover AMT PR i do not care.
I do really hope that you are just a newbie customer with one post and you will find nothing interesting to show/tape. We will wait and see...
I wish you luck
PS: I received an EMAIL from Jim,......
It looks very suspicions you are the only one reeving mails from AMT lately Grin
Guy's
Did someone with more that 500 posts here received mails from AMT lately?

So if the video shows nothing it is real but if the video shows miners its a fake from AMT to scam more money?

and who said the email from Jim was lately? Casiriahmine has been posting about making a visit for a while.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:12:11 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 03:34:38 PM by loshia

I will be down there within 12 hours to check out your facility and your 1.2 TH/s miner.

I received an EMAIL from Jim, discouraging my visit; however I need to see this for myself and for the forums sake. This will put all bull crap and speculation to rest. I am willing to bet you are a real company and trolls are just trolls. This is just for my personal sake, to ensure you guys didn't scam me. If you did, I have a back up plan for that too, good ol' speed dial to the cops and your bank.

Expect me at bldg E1 within the next 12 hours(between 11AM and 1PM). I won't be late.

To all those out there concerned, I will be video taping basically whatever they let me video tape. I hope this is to god this is legit...If you are legit and you present me a halfway decent miner, you have another 30K coming your way.

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA
~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
Casiriahmine,

I do strongly believe that you are not Jim/gorge or AMT undercover. The lack or presence of the video which will be taped will show this for sure. A fancy video with miners/office and whatever you shoot will mean that this is wise AMT planned move. For what no one knows?Huh Probably to build a positive reputation and collect more money. That is another story Grin
Just a final comment about your 30 K coming. Have in mind that there other options for you to spent 30K and get same performance with immediate delivery or within a week or two at BETTER PRICE. I am not going to do the math right here or to quote suppliers. There are enough threads around for you to look and check. Spending 30K with all the info present in this thread is suicidal at least for me. But as long it is your money or just undercover AMT PR i do not care.
I do really hope that you are just a newbie customer with one post and you will find nothing interesting to show/tape. We will wait and see...
I wish you luck
It looks very suspicions you are the only one reeving mails from AMT lately Grin
Guy's

So if the video shows nothing it is real but if the video shows miners its a fake from AMT to scam more money?

and who said the email from Jim was lately? Casiriahmine has been posting about making a visit for a while.
YourPalToots ,

I am telling what i think is going on here. However i am not a god so do not take my words as pure and only truth. You are the one to judge. However do you think it is normal for a newbie probably never mined before to wish to spent 30K for march 31st delivery at that price? Fishy a? Besides who cares about Casiriahmine business plan and amounts to be spent? Speaking honestly i don't. And i will never announce it to public if i were Casiriahmine. What about you?
Once again you are the customer and decision is yours.
It will be much more easier for all of us if:
1. If someone got a miner according to official statement that shipping is in progress from a week now
2. If AMT just show up and post a couple of pics and video of their miner - not good for me but i am sure that it is good enough for you

But if Third party shows that it must be pure truth? I do not think so Grin
I was offered to make a review for their miner. I do not know if it was a joke or for real. I am ready to pay for the miner at reasonable price and make it. Again silence? Why? I am not asking for a free lunch...AMT management again
PS: do not get me wrong i am not begging for a miner not at all Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
drpibb81

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:49:33 PM

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA
~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

Will you record the building regardless of what you find?
Also, someone posted awhile back that they are across the street from the bar and the door looks like a safe Smiley
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:38:19 PM

aside from all the dishonesty and total lack of updates these guys are, what did they call me... "not nice". I have seen these folks flat out lie on these boards about everything possible including myself. now we have all these newcomers shooting their mouths about how we should turn the check and be nice to these assholes? I gave these guys a crap load of money and they disrespect me the way they have? everyone on this thread knows i was the biggest fucking AMT fan boy right until I got to really know them. They are jerks. they have no respect whatsoever for anyone but themselves. this is not the behavior of a company that has their customers interests in mind. they are out for themselves and could care less who/what they destroy along the way. every one on this board who has received a minor can attest to the quality of the product they have received. it doesnt even look as if they care to package this shit correctly before shipping it. that's how much they care!

NOTHING AMT SAYS IS BACKED UP BY ACTIONS. THAT MAKES THEM LIARS.

I'll say it again... at best they are incompetent jerks and at worst they are thieves. Nothing good can be said about them.

By the way my daughter was born this morning at 7:45, 7lb 3oz. Nora Katherine Lenell (3rd child first girl). I am merely taking a break from the hospital at the moment. The only thing fucking my day up right now is a trip I may have to take to Raleigh tomorrow to speak with an attorney to explore my legal avenues against AMT. Fuck you for that too AMT.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:43:07 PM

@newbies:

What the hell are you talking about, isn't AMT registered in Delaware?

Is 5341525 not their Delaware registration?

No, AMT did not admitted they are registered in Delaware. They could be misrepresenting that company. Until AMT comes here and say in clear words they are that entity, this is just an assumption.

Why the hell are all these folks in Bitcointalk want to play detective or vigilante??

A couple of guys want to start a business selling mining hardware that is sourced from Europe.   

Everything checks out.  They've delivered miners before source from technobit.   They are delivering new miners sourced from Bitmine.   These chips are real as evidenced by other parties.   Bitmine is real as evidence by delivery of their chips to multiple sources.   Bitmine has endorsed AMT, says so in their website and youtube video.

Can anoyone explain all this B.S. sleuthing?

BFL also "checks out" in the begin of their business, so your rant is just meaningless.

Curious,  do you think Bitmine.ch is also fraudulent?  They've been equally as sloppy as AMT.   

Nice attempt to divert the focus of the discussion when you realize you do not know what are you babbling about.

Please, look this:

https://i.imgur.com/xvGtJHO.jpg

There is a stick where I read "Advanced Mining Technology, INC"

https://i.imgur.com/U3P1NSY.jpg

There is a sign where I read "Advanced Mining Technology, INC"

There is a paragraph where I read "Advanced Mining Technology INC"

There is an invoice where I read "Advanced Mining Technology INC"

So, this is not just a mistake. AMT is deliberately using the name of an already registered company which they certainly do not own.
drpibb81

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:46:20 PM

aside from all the dishonesty and total lack of updates these guys are, what did they call me... "not nice". I have seen these folks flat out lie on these boards about everything possible including myself. now we have all these newcomers shooting their mouths about how we should turn the check and be nice to these assholes? I gave these guys a crap load of money and they disrespect me the way they have? everyone on this thread knows i was the biggest fucking AMT fan boy right until I got to really know them. They are jerks. they have no respect whatsoever for anyone but themselves. this is not the behavior of a company that has their customers interests in mind. they are out for themselves and could care less who/what they destroy along the way. every one on this board who has received a minor can attest to the quality of the product they have received. it doesnt even look as if they care to package this shit correctly before shipping it. that's how much they care!

I'll say it again... at best they are incompetent jerks and at worst they are thieves. Nothing good can be said about them.

By the way my daughter was born this morning at 7:45, 7lb 3oz. Nora Katherine Lenell (3rd child first girl). I am merely taking a break from the hospital at the moment. The only thing fucking my day up right now is a trip I may have to take to Raleigh tomorrow to speak with an attorney to explore my legal avenues against AMT. Fuck you for that too AMT.

Congrats on the new baby Smiley
Too bad today out of all days is the day to meet with your lawyer.
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:55:30 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 06:06:47 PM by YourPalToots

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA
~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
Casiriahmine,

I wish you luck
Guy's

YourPalToots ,

I am telling what i think is going on here. However i am not a god so do not take my words as pure and only truth. You are the one to judge. However do you think it is normal for a newbie probably never mined before to wish to spent 30K for march 31st delivery at that price? Fishy a? Besides who cares about Casiriahmine business plan and amounts to be spent? Speaking honestly i don't. And i will never announce it to public if i were Casiriahmine. What about you?
Once again you are the customer and decision is yours.
It will be much more easier for all of us if:
1. If someone got a miner according to official statement that shipping is in progress from a week now
2. If AMT just show up and post a couple of pics and video of their miner - not good for me but i am sure that it is good enough for you

But if Third party shows that it must be pure truth? I do not think so Grin
I was offered to make a review for their miner. I do not know if it was a joke or for real. I am ready to pay for the miner at reasonable price and make it. Again silence? Why? I am not asking for a free lunch...AMT management again
PS: do not get me wrong i am not begging for a miner not at all Grin

First, I've been accused of being AMT as well only because I had a low post count. Totally ridiculous assumption. Second, Casiriahmine has been private messaging me thinking I am AMT. I guess he assumed I was AMT because I started the AMT Order thread, another stupid assumption. Although why would I need people to post order info if I had all the orders anyway.  He has been telling me he will be showing up at 'my office'. So tell me, why would AMT be sending me a PM if he is AMT? And if I'm AMT, why would AMT be sending AMT PMs about coming to visit?

The answer is, he wouldn't.

So your asinine assumptions only make you look more retarded.

and to your point about posting a video ... no wonder that they don't because according to you "If AMT just show up and post a couple of pics and video of their miner - not good for me".

so what is the point? You want proof but you've said that you will view it in a negative manner anyway. Make up your fucking mind. It's obvious that you will be spewing hate no matter what they do good or bad.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:02:30 PM

I am not gona argue with you I said what I think whoever may it concern
Best

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:04:58 PM

BTW, orders 600 - 700   should be underway by the AMT dates of Feb 26,27, 28. Orders 500-600 that paid for the 2-3 shipping should be arriving now.

for a complete list of orders that have been compiled look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463922.0

thanks
drpibb81

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:05:54 PM

If AMT would have just posted more pics or a video or even something saying "We got ourselves in way to deep, it will be a challenge but we will ship the miners" then it would have saved about 10 pages of posts. Everyone can have as many speculations as they want, but AMT is the only one that REALLY knows what's going on.
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:08:51 PM

If AMT would have just posted more pics or a video or even something saying "We got ourselves in way to deep, it will be a challenge but we will ship the miners" then it would have saved about 10 pages of posts. Everyone can have as many speculations as they want, but AMT is the only one that REALLY knows what's going on.

Agreed, but they haven't and now we are in cuckoo tin foil hat land with the message board vultures circling praying that other members here fail and lose money so that they can be 'right'. Quite pathetic all around I would say.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:24:52 PM

Agreed, but they haven't and now we are in cuckoo tin foil hat land with the message board vultures circling praying that other members here fail and lose money so that they can be 'right'. Quite pathetic all around I would say.
Well, they really do bring this on themselves. Given how easy it would be to just come on and say "We're having technical issues", it makes people think the worst when nothing comes out. It doesn't help that the continue to paint themselves into a corner by claiming on Friday to have shipped at least one of the 1.2TH/s machines and saying that a bunch more will ship at the start of this week. Makes it hard to admit now that you don't have a working product.

All they really needed to say was "Hey, we're using the rig boards and we're on hold until Bitmine sorts out the issues" or "We've got an engineering firm working on our own board; it's having issues but here's the path forward". That they didn't do such a thing makes you wonder why.

That's all assuming they haven't shipped out a whole bunch of the 1.2TH/s miners, of course. I would eat this styrofoam plate in front of me if that was the case, though.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:28:27 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 06:43:44 PM by loshia

Well, they really do bring this on themselves. Given how easy it would be to just come on and say "We're having technical issues", it makes people think the worst when nothing comes out. It doesn't help that the continue to paint themselves into a corner by claiming on Friday to have shipped at least one of the 1.2TH/s machines and saying that a bunch more will ship at the start of this week. Makes it hard to admit now that you don't have a working product.

All they really needed to say was "Hey, we're using the rig boards and we're on hold until Bitmine sorts out the issues" or "We've got an engineering firm working on our own board; it's having issues but here's the path forward". That they didn't do such a thing makes you wonder why.

That's all assuming they haven't shipped out a whole bunch of the 1.2TH/s miners, of course. I would eat this styrofoam plate in front of me if that was the case, though.
That would be a good excuse a week ago Smiley
But after the dirty lie that they are working day and night and are shipping, there is no way back except to hide Grin
While someone sorts this out instead of them. The beauty of it is that they have a bunch of chips doing nothing and are in same position like their customers on the Queue waiting for the next week miracle to happen
If they were wise enough they could have all chips hashing for a mount for own profit and to ship on time no losers and everyone are happy. But as we know every next day the shit is getting deeper and deeper Grin
Besides there are some unhappy customers and a legal actions are on the way
Good luck amt Grin

clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:40:45 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 01:27:05 AM by clenell

i am order #610. my miner was supposed to be delivered by (edit tomorrow). can i get some words of encouragement from the new AMT fan boys?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:55:43 PM

My fellow miners,

I am here at AMT, across the street at the SAXBYs coffee. I checked out their office building and nobody was home, converting the videos and posting them now.

~Casey Merry~
~Merry Miners CEO~
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:57:58 PM

I see that you are enjoying your 5% shill discount! Maybe next time you will think twice about this kind of crappy marketing.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:05:13 PM

My fellow miners,

I am here at AMT, across the street at the SAXBYs coffee. I checked out their office building and nobody was home, converting the videos and posting them now.

~Casey Merry~
~Merry Miners CEO~

Imagine that. Throw a brick through the window and see if there is anything inside. They have robbed you.

I realize I have to say "just kidding" or someone might take me seriously.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:10:22 PM

Whats the deal? Are they shipping stuff out without tracking numbers now?

DOES ANYONE HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER FOR THEIR ORDER YET???

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:12:01 PM

Hey everyone,

I am at SAXBY's coffee, I uploaded the videos here and they are posted on DAILYMOTION.

Here are the links I have....So you know I am not AMT and I am privately investigating AMT to ensure they are real. Nobody was home at their office, and their door was not labeled. I will post THAT video later tonight, because I am going to check out their office again here in a second.

Here are the links:

http://www.dailymotion.com/casiriah-kenjo#video=x1dmv1r

AMT_Miner if you are reading this...I want to see you guys tomorrow or some time VERY soon. I am leaving tomorrow after-noon.

Thanks guys,

( I apologize for some of the videos, I tried not to RECORD people because it violates their privacy.)

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA ~Casey A. Merry~
      ~Merry Miners~
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: