Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:09:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:39:29 AM

Look under "Super freak"

We appreciate your interest and contribution to our thread on this forum. We look forward to your purchase of one of our miners, and will be excited to welcome you into the AMT family as an AMT customer.

Again, the majority of your contribution in this thread have been thoughtful, highly intelligent, well thought out and just an overall joy for readers who may have an interested in purchasing from our company.

Thanks for your support, we really appreciate it.

Hi, I appreciate the general update but I was just wondering what the last order to be fully processed and shipped was? Just so I can get an idea of a timeframe to receive my order (#847). Thanks.

Your miner will ship next week, between Wednesday and Friday. Please contact orders@advancedminers.com for further question regarding order status, we don't use this thread for that.

Thank you. I resorted to asking here because I have not had an email response in some time, but that is okay. I was just curious about an update because I have needed it for some time and a lot rides on the shipment of my 1.2TH/s unit.

Do us all a favor, please let us know when you receive the unit!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:14:29 PM

Guy;s
shipping date is approaching. I am absolutely serious that 1,2Th mass shipped miner drawing 600W at the wall is complete noncence.
So i am raising my bet from 10 to 21 BTc that they can not do it. And to make it more jussy the one who dares to bet is one to three. Bet seven BTC win 21
Anyone?
AMT will you dare to win easy 21 BTC or you are not gambling?  Grin
You production line is at full speed to meet promised deadline. I am wandering have you heard the engineering update of the power draw?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:46:48 PM

Guy;s
shipping date is approaching. I am absolutely serious that 1,2Th mass shipped miner drawing 600W at the wall is complete noncence.
So i am raising my bet from 10 to 21 BTc that they can not do it. And to make it more jussy the one who dares to bet is one to three. Bet seven BTC win 21
Anyone?
You production line is at full speed to meet promised deadline. I am wandering have you heard the engineering update of the power draw?

Patience

We will see soon.  Looking at Cointerra first release they missed the mark by 40℅.  20% higher power.  20% less hash.  I would not be surprised to see amt require more power than 600w.  I don't think it's fair to hold them to it on their first release.  Gen 1 of most electronics need tweaking for optimization.  We are looking for fast and perfect delivery which is like a crap shoot the first time.
I really just hope they hit the hashing rate.  If they have done Both on the 1st try.. Bravo!!

We are days away from someone getting their miner from amt and reporting.

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:11:18 PM

Guy;s
Anyone?

Patience

We will see soon.  Looking at Cointerra first release they missed the mark by 40℅.  20% higher power.  20% less hash.  I would not be surprised to see amt require more power than 600w.  I don't think it's fair to hold them to it on their first release.  Gen 1 of most electronics need tweaking for optimization.  We are looking for fast and perfect delivery which is like a crap shoot the first time.
I really just hope they hit the hashing rate.  If they have done Both on the 1st try.. Bravo!!

1. I am not Impatient, because i have already coincraft board in hand mining happily from technobit
2. I know exactly how much does the chip draw
3. And i want to make some quick btc but none dears to bet Cry
4, And finally i am not AMT customer
Be prepared to hit your home fuse limits especially if you are in USA that is all i can say. I wish good luck to both AMT and their customers especially in the part of their delivery promise date. It is clear like crystal that they will fail with power figures but the key point is that they keep the promise about delivery date

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:21:38 PM

Guy;s
Anyone?

Patience

We will see soon.  Looking at Cointerra first release they missed the mark by 40℅.  20% higher power.  20% less hash.  I would not be surprised to see amt require more power than 600w.  I don't think it's fair to hold them to it on their first release.  Gen 1 of most electronics need tweaking for optimization.  We are looking for fast and perfect delivery which is like a crap shoot the first time.
I really just hope they hit the hashing rate.  If they have done Both on the 1st try.. Bravo!!

1. I am not Impatient, because i have already coincraft board in hand mining happily from technobit
Be prepared to hit your home fuse limits especially if you are in USA that is all i can say. I wish good luck to both AMT and their customers especially in the part of their delivery promise date. It is clear like crystal that they will fail with power figures but the key point is that they keep the promise about delivery date

Are you saying that technobit already delivering coincraft based boards?Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:24:10 PM

Guy;s
Anyone?

Patience

Yes i have mine from 4 days ago (in advance) and their batch of 30 boards have shiped alrady or at lest 10 people have tracking

check their threads
 So i know that 8 chips making around 270 GH are drawing about 40A/12V

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:28:30 PM

Guy;s
Anyone?

Patience

Yes i have mine from 4 days ago (in advance) and their batch of 30 boards have shiped alrady or at lest 10 people have tracking

check their threads
 So i know that 8 chips making around 270 GH are drawing about 40A/12V

These have shipped only in Europe right?   Do you know if Technobit ships to USA?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
wickedgoodtrader

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:35:43 PM

I ask, because this person seems to act like they have direct knowledge of everything happening at AMT : as well as some personal stake in AMT's success. Doesn't sound like some part time person they hired to deal with customer service/the forums PR.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown..

And come see us in person.  Amazing detective work for sure guy..

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Can you clear this up for me?

Thanks,
[/quote

Your posts have been nothing but provocative and in general, not worth our or this threads time. People dont care who is in charge of AMT, they care that they are getting their miners and that ultimately AMT does not vanish like so  many before have. We'd appreciate it if you stopped posting in this thread and found a different mining manufacturer to purchase your miner from. Thanks your participation thus far, but we don't need nor want your business.

That said, yes Josh has a stake in the company, as does Alex, and myself Jim. We all post from this same handle at different times.

We use this thread for updates and some communication with our current customers, as you are not a customer, and we don't wish for you to become one, please kindly stop posting here.

Thanks for interest in AMT, and good luck in mining endeavors.

Yes, another professional response.

You all post from the same handle? No you don't. You are one person. Why don't you post your information on here if you have nothing to hide?

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:45:26 PM

I ask, because this person seems to act like they have direct knowledge of everything happening at AMT : as well as some personal stake in AMT's success. Doesn't sound like some part time person they hired to deal with customer service/the forums PR.

Keep it up, post more info about  Alex Singer, or Jake Cohen, or Jim Brown..

And come see us in person.  Amazing detective work for sure guy..

Invading the personal privacy of our employees is crossing the line.

Can you clear this up for me?

Thanks,
[/quote

Your posts have been nothing but provocative and in general, not worth our or this threads time. People dont care who is in charge of AMT, they care that they are getting their miners and that ultimately AMT does not vanish like so  many before have. We'd appreciate it if you stopped posting in this thread and found a different mining manufacturer to purchase your miner from. Thanks your participation thus far, but we don't need nor want your business.

That said, yes Josh has a stake in the company, as does Alex, and myself Jim. We all post from this same handle at different times.

We use this thread for updates and some communication with our current customers, as you are not a customer, and we don't wish for you to become one, please kindly stop posting here.

Yes, another professional response.

You all post from the same handle? No you don't. You are one person. Why don't you post your information on here if you have nothing to hide?

Dude,  why do you persist with this?

All evidence is showing that coincraft A1 chips are real.  You can check the DIY thread and the technobit thread.

AMT has dealt before with technobit with their bitfury boards,  so it is likely they also share the same logic board design.

Anyway,  I have high confidence that they will be delivering their stuff in the next week or so.

Outside of Cointerra and Hashfast, the only 28nm chips that are shipping are from  Coincraft.  So if you got a February delivery,  then this stuff is like gold!

Did they miss they target power requirements,  very likely!  But I don't care,  if they can hash at 1.2 THs.... then that is virtually like printing money!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:50:06 PM

FrictionlessCoin,

Yes i think they do check their threads.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:51:01 PM

FrictionlessCoin,

So AMT is using technobit logic boards.  Is that what you are saying?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:52:33 PM

FrictionlessCoin,

So AMT is using technobit logic boards.  Is that what you are saying?
NO. I said that i know about power that is all because i have technobit board. What amt are using i do not know. Ask them for that. Once again i do not know
PS:

I was responding to:

These have shipped only in Europe right?   Do you know if Technobit ships to USA?

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

Here, an example of how AMT "use this thread for updates and some communication with our current customers":

NEW THREAD POLICY.  

ANY FORUM/THREAD MEMBERS THAT HELP AMT  FIGHT AGAINST TROLLS AND NEGATIVE THREAD MEMBERS WILL GET 5% OFF ANY MINER WE SELL + 1 TO 2 WEEKS OFF THE EXPECTED SHIPPING TIME FRAME. STARTING NOW 12/09/2013.  THAT DISCOUNT IS ON TOP OF ANY DISCOUNTS OR OTHER PROMO'S WE'RE RUNNING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE AND CAN BE USED AT ANY POINT THE TROLL FIGHTER WOULD LIKE TO USE IT.  

How do you help AMT fight trolls? When other members make negative remarks or post something that can be construed as something provocative or something generally undermining towards our credibility you should follow that post with a positive response and if the situation calls for it, an intelligent remark against the troll or negative individual Including reasons why they are possibly being negative, or provocative.

Also, random comments here that are supportive and generally nice for AMT to have on it's thread is also considered helping AMT fight trolls. A combo of the two is preferred. Don't fake it, but just support an up an coming mining manufacturer through positive remarks.  

When claiming your discount please simply provide proof of your posts via a message to us directly here on this forum from the username that you used to post with. One post wont cut, we're looking for real supporters here and we'll reward those that are positive and cheerful individuals on this thread from this point forward.

There are a few members which already earned this Troll fighting discount and I'll make a list of them shortly.
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:30:45 PM

By the way:

The evidence indicates that this is an one-man business façade using the registered name of a legal entity to instigate a sense false of confidence. I asked ATM_miners what was the legal entity which represents the sales being offered in the advancedminers.com Internet page. Instead to him clarify the matter by identifying who responds for the "Advanced Mining Technologies", he decided to ignore the question:

Joshua Zipkin is one of our employees, some came to his house this morning asking to buying a miner and was walking around his property really suspiciously.

Please remove that post, your endangering the guys family.. seriously.

Hi,

I am sorry, but the post will remain there.

By the way, if you are not Joshua Zipkin, who are you? Who legally represents the business selling the products on advancedminers.com? Where the legal entity is registered?

Augusto Croppo.

We'll have to respond accordingly then. Thank you for jeopardizing someones family.

The question was not answered until the present moment. Therefore it is safe to assume that AMT is operating unregistered in USA. That poses a risk for customers as it is much more difficult to deal legally with an unregistered business rather than a registered business.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:41:25 PM

By the way:

The evidence indicates that this is an one-man business façade using the registered name of a legal entity to instigate a sense false of confidence. I asked ATM_miners what was the legal entity which represents the sales being offered in the advancedminers.com Internet page. Instead to him clarify the matter by identifying who responds for the "Advanced Mining Technologies", he decided to ignore the question:

Joshua Zipkin is one of our employees, some came to his house this morning asking to buying a miner and was walking around his property really suspiciously.

Hi,

By the way, if you are not Joshua Zipkin, who are you? Who legally represents the business selling the products on advancedminers.com? Where the legal entity is registered?

Augusto Croppo.

We'll have to respond accordingly then. Thank you for jeopardizing someones family.

Why the hell are all these folks in Bitcointalk want to play detective or vigilante??

A couple of guys want to start a business selling mining hardware that is sourced from Europe.   

Everything checks out.  They've delivered miners before source from technobit.   They are delivering new miners sourced from Bitmine.   These chips are real as evidenced by other parties.   Bitmine is real as evidence by delivery of their chips to multiple sources.   Bitmine has endorsed AMT, says so in their website and youtube video.

Can anoyone explain all this B.S. sleuthing?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:49:40 PM

By the way:

Hi,

Augusto Croppo.

The question was not answered until the present moment. Therefore it is safe to assume that AMT is operating unregistered in USA. That poses a risk for customers as it is much more difficult to deal legally with an unregistered business rather than a registered business.

What the hell are you talking about, isn't AMT registered in Delaware?

Is 5341525 not their Delaware registration?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:53:03 PM

No, AMT did not admitted they are registered in Delaware. They could be misrepresenting that company. Until AMT comes here and say in clear words they are that entity, this is just an assumption.

Why the hell are all these folks in Bitcointalk want to play detective or vigilante??

A couple of guys want to start a business selling mining hardware that is sourced from Europe.   

Everything checks out.  They've delivered miners before source from technobit.   They are delivering new miners sourced from Bitmine.   These chips are real as evidenced by other parties.   Bitmine is real as evidence by delivery of their chips to multiple sources.   Bitmine has endorsed AMT, says so in their website and youtube video.

Can anoyone explain all this B.S. sleuthing?

BFL also "checks out" in the begin of their business, so your rant is just meaningless.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:55:22 PM

No, AMT did not admitted they are registered in Delaware. They could be misrepresenting that company. Until AMT comes here and say in clear words they are that entity, this is just an assumption.

Ok.... if AMT is fraudulent as you claim,  why haven't I heard a lot of complaints about lack of delivery of their Bitfury based systems?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:56:47 PM

Well, they're operating out of PA, so they have to be registered there.

https://www.corporations.state.pa.us/corp/soskb/Corp.asp?868855

Who's that company?

Buy & Hold
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:03:07 PM

Ok.... if AMT is fraudulent as you claim,  why haven't I heard a lot of complaints about lack of delivery of their Bitfury based systems?

I did not say AMT is fraudulent. I once said they are a suspicious fraudulent business. Quite different statements. If AMT come here and present evidence they are a registered business, I will be extremely less suspicious of their activities.  I understand they can have delays, lack of communication and other minor issues.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: