Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:48:32 AM

I would like to formally apologize to AMT for showing up.

I think they took it as me "stalking" them.

I meant nothing nasty or RUDE about it. what I meant was to show up and meet the staff or even just see the building existed.

I apologize if I scared you by showing up on my "PICKUP date", as posted on your website. I was just doing what your website told me to do for "PICKUP in person at your office".

I suggest you take this option off of your page so nobody else "stalks" you guys at your office.

(SIDENOTE: Did anyone here that saw my videos today, think I was "stalking" or "threatening" at all? Did I give off that vibe?)

~SSgt Merry
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:51:49 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 05:05:18 AM by ISAWHIM

PSS: Thank you, ISAWHIM, for setting my straight on the exif aspect. The post was only meant for full-disclosure purposes to put crazies (other's words, not mine), like me, to rest. It is so easy to come across as a viable entity. In fact, so is scamming, but these fucks, across the board, continue to trip all over themselves when they try it.

Gotcha... Hope they don't sew you... That hurts... Tried it before. 9 stitches, no Novocaine! Tongue

(SIDENOTE: Did anyone here that saw my videos today, think I was "stalking" or "threatening" at all? Did I give off that vibe?)

No, but... (big but...) They did ask you not to come. (As you pointed out in the prior post. However... Not sure that was appropriate of them, since they invited you, on that same respect. Via the website invitation to pick-up your miner. You should be safe from being sewn too. Tongue)

However, the video thing, is sort-of an invasion of privacy, if they opened the door and you had it running. That is something which would normally require express permission. (Just adding that as a note, not a judgement on you or them. I would have invited you in. But that is not my business. xD I would have gotten fired.)

You did US a favor... So if anyone is guilty of stalking, it is all of us customers... (Not sure that qualifies as stalking, since they are holding our funds.)

Except for Clenell.. he would be stalking if he visited them.. Tongue JK.. (Actually he would.)

Ok, back to my corner... no video (not the one I wanted)

P.S. That mini-board makes me want the 3.2THs one now. I can fit them all in a 20x10x20 cm box! Tongue
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:07:03 AM

I meant nothing nasty or RUDE about it. what I meant was to show up and meet the staff or even just see the building existed.

I apologize if I scared you by showing up on my "PICKUP date", as posted on your website. I was just doing what your website told me to do for "PICKUP in person at your office".

I suggest you take this option off of your page so nobody else "stalks" you guys at your office.

~SSgt Merry

I'm sure they were referring to Bruno and terminator61, not you,
they are just flat out ignoring you it sounds like to me.

Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:10:36 AM

If i want my unit with 5 board can i pick it up tomorrow ?
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:11:56 AM

~SSgt Merry
Dude,
Please do excuse me. I was wrong about you take my deep apology.
It is just my eu thinking is different from your US way of thinking. Sorry. I just can not get you guys
About amt
where is the hashing unit video? Grin
Missing why?
Mystery Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:17:13 AM

I'm just glad we've got over the whole sew - sue business.

I was starting to imagine a human centipede thing going out with Your mouth swen to jim's ass, and your ass sewn to a bitcoin miner, and the bitcoin miner, to a pool, and a pool to your wallet. Lets just wasy it was pleasant.

I sent an e-mail to AMT at just about the time they started posting pictures that answered a few of my questions. crazy how that works. I had just checked this site, then sent the e-mail, and came back and seen that right after I left the site they had posted. If I would have waited like two minutes I would have saved my self some time.

Now the other thing I want to address here is the fact that people think they are some sort of special case because they are hero members here. Firstly, fuck off. Secondly, someone who is new is no less capable as you are just because they are new. The hostility over people fact checking and coming to a different conclusion then yours doesn't make them wrong or you right. Shoddy detective work is being done by everyone in hopes of uncovering what is going on, not to measure dicks with you. Every piece of information can be used to get a bigger picture idea of the situation at hand. It's when we hunt with preconceived notions of what we will find that we lose our objectivity and thus credibility.

Also, it's kind of shitty to talk about someone's family's company if you've had no interaction or business dealings with them. No matter what you might have seen someone else post on another site. This is about one company and one company only.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:21:00 AM

You have no need to apologize. An upstanding business has an address and you have every right, especially as a customer, to feel free to knock on their doors.

Buy & Hold
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:21:10 AM

Also that board for the 2.4th and 3.2th units looks nice. I wish I had the extra to just get one of those.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
captin crunch

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:35:02 AM

I was starting to imagine a human centipede thing going out with Your mouth swen to jim's ass, and your ass sewn to a bitcoin miner, and the bitcoin miner, to a pool, and a pool to your wallet. Lets just wasy it was pleasant.

I sent an e-mail to AMT at just about the time they started posting pictures that answered a few of my questions. crazy how that works. I had just checked this site, then sent the e-mail, and came back and seen that right after I left the site they had posted. If I would have waited like two minutes I would have saved my self some time.

Now the other thing I want to address here is the fact that people think they are some sort of special case because they are hero members here. Firstly, fuck off. Secondly, someone who is new is no less capable as you are just because they are new. The hostility over people fact checking and coming to a different conclusion then yours doesn't make them wrong or you right. Shoddy detective work is being done by everyone in hopes of uncovering what is going on, not to measure dicks with you. Every piece of information can be used to get a bigger picture idea of the situation at hand. It's when we hunt with preconceived notions of what we will find that we lose our objectivity and thus credibility.

Also, it's kind of shitty to talk about someone's family's company if you've had no interaction or business dealings with them. No matter what you might have seen someone else post on another site. This is about one company and one company only.

I have noticed they seem to hand out the hero lable like condoms at the VD clinic.

What exactly do you have to do to become a hero?

One other question. will bitcoin mining make me a bitter old fuck like a lot of senior members on this forum? Not pointed at anyone directly, just that I'm starting to see a pattern here

termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:42:45 AM

~SSgt Merry

Ok, can't say I'm surprised that I have to post this on the internet but there is a fine line between doing 5 minutes of internet digging of PUBLIC RECORD and either: 1) Pursue or approach stealthily. or 2) Stride somewhere in a proud, stiff, or angry manner.

I was not perusing or approaching stealthily, though i can't very well prove that because the internet keeps us all covered in a shroud of anonymity. I definitely however,was not striding in a proud, stiff, or angry manner. I'm slouching a bit in my chair, relatively calm, chillin on the interwebs. I resent being called a stalker just because I took it upon myself to google stuff.

SSgt Merry fulfilled niether definition of stalking either, he told everyone who reads this forum (I guess that excludes AMT now, bummer) exactly what his intention was and from the videos he didn't look stiff or angry. Can't tell if proud or not though of his journey and what he found, leaving that one up in the air.

People are too quick to throw around heavy words like this, and I for one do not like being on the receiving end of this word flinging.
Casiriahmine

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:49:20 AM

I think this is like poker at this point guys. I am down, and the house is just winning around every corner.
It's about time I take my chips and walk away from the table.

Unless AMT, gives me a reason to trust them. At this point, they are losing out on what could be one of their biggest investors.

I wasted time to come down here, instead of staying home with my beautiful wife and daughter. Hmm, yet I am stalking someone?
Interesting...

Why would Jim demonize me in such a manner? Why should I continue dealing with this harassment?

~SSgt Merry
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:54:14 AM

this is the last email i received.....

I think you might be aware that we have been massively delayed by
Bitmine with our chip supply. This delay put us few weeks back on the
schedule. We are already in production, we have successfully managed to
produce the boards for the 1.2 machines and we have put the entire team
in the manufacturing facility helping with whatever they can in the
assembly process.

So the truth is that the business is extremely tough and dynamic, half
of the components that go in the miner have just been invented, so
testing procedures have to be taken very seriously and this is one of
the main reasons companies like ourselves are late with delivery - that
and not getting the main parts on time of course.

Obviously we understand very well that we have given estimated time for
delivery of our products, but in the same time being delayed was not our
fault and we are trying everything we possibly can to catch up on some
time, but also we are making sure we are getting our customers a decent
and working product.

We are getting there though, the tension is tremendous and we are trying
our hardest to get the miners to our customers.

Best Regards,
Alyssa

I got the same e-mail.

That's a mighty big leap in the wrong direction considering...

Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut. ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!  WE ARE ALL WORKING ON ASSEMBLING  AND SHIPPING MINERS ONLY.

ORDER 500-600 WILL SHIP ON MONDAY TO WEDNSDAY

600 TO 700 WILL SHIP ON WEDNSDAY TO  FRIDAY.

700 TO 800 MONDAY TO WEDNSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

800 TO 900 WEDNSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

AND SO ON.

PLEASE STOP TRASHING OUR COMPANY AS WE ARE ONE OF THE ONLY TWO COMPANIES IN AMERICA THAT ARE SHIPPING TERRAHASH MINERS. THANKS.

Let the trashing begin anew, starting with...

AMT is nothing but a bunch of crooks and I don't believe for a second that they are a viable company. They are a scam site.

To prove it, I invite them and their lawyers to sew my ass for libel and defamation of character.

If I don't get a letter from them by this coming Monday, then they are truly THIEVES!

Here's my vitals, cocksuckers, to make it easy for you and your lawyers to mail my ass your lawsuit.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668
sounds painful. and bloody. I'd rather be sued, personally...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 05:56:02 AM

Any locals willing to swing by?
If i can get into the area, ill be sure to do it. But if work can put me out that way. ;/

We're leasing a larger and more suitable office for this venture, i've mentioned that before. Last week we had an attempted break in actually, someone tried to jimmy the lock and managed to the get the door of it's hinges.  So again, if we're hesitant on our location, or not letting non-paying customers or "asic review teams"  into our office for a "look around" that's why. But really though I want to meet the dumbass that tried to break into a security system companies office..  

Again - if you must come and see our relatively empty sales and shipping point for the next two weeks, here are directions:  

1. Find one of the images that the trolls left on thread, there are several.

2. Drive along west chester pike until you see the same mcdonalds.

3. Park.

4. Walk up the stairs until you hit a door called "Safe", walk in the door and speak to a man named Harrison who is 6'3 and about 320lbs and he will welcome you and explain that this is an assembly and shipping point and the he is a family friend of one of the founders and that he was nice enough to help a start up get their feet off the ground.

The office upstairs served as a two day a week assembly and shipping point and that's all.  We've said that several times. You wont see miners laying around because we wouldn't give out the location where our miners are actually being developed anyway, even with the new location, it will be just another sales and shipping point. We don't care what other companies do or if they welcome people, but we're smart enough to know that when BTC hits 5k we wont want people knowing where the machines that generate BTC are being built.

Guys, like either let that one go or sit and literally TROLL around the outside the office, have a big mac if ya want.  The pizza downstairs is also pretty good. In a few weeks we're moving to a new location off Lancaster Avenue between Ardmore and Brynmawr. It's about 10 minutes away from this office. I'll make sure to give explicit  directions on how to get there. Everyday will be welcome to an Open House and anyone is welcome every day. You'll see boxes, pretty Jewish girls doing things like answering phones or accounting, cases, boxes, bases.. boxes.. and that's about it.. Maybe one or two miners that are being put in the boxes.

But really each and everyone one of you are welcome in our new presentable location with open arms. For a nominal fee of course.

Maybe a different Harrison, but...............................................

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/shs-midatlantic-havertown-pennsylvania-c506597.html

We just came from a "group" interview today at 1:30pm EST. We all answered a craigslist ad for a position called "training coordinator". Once we got there, we sat for almost 20 minutes waiting on a guy named "harrison". When he got there he had the used car salesman suit as well as gold rings on almost every finger with a gold watch. He proceeded to tell us he was a "divisional CEO". He told us too that the position was not in sales. He said they would be opening up a divsion in the southeast region of PA. And he would take on us and make us training managers. This rose the 1st red flag that this maybe a pyramid scheme. Why would he just make us managers off the back??How did he know any of us had manager potential?. Then he pulled out this paperwork and began the whole WORLD is in danger dissertation. You know, he starting saying things like "locks dont work" and "owning a gun in a home invasion situation only make YOU the victim" Then he started bashing the other security companies such as ADT, Brinks, Slomin's Shield, claiming their response times are ridiculous as well as pointing out their bad business practices. I knew then this was a TOTAL scam, when he started saying things like "I will have you making $1, 000 a week in no time at all. He showed us a book that had the whole presentation in it that he just sold us, saying that a similar presentation would only take about 30 minutes.I knew he would try and give us those booklets and make us do sales presentations to potential buyers for these honeywell security systems. It is a TOTAL scam from start to finish. Any position listed with Honeywell SHS is a scam, they are just a cover-up for selling security systems. TOTAL waste of time. He was really entertaining and may have been persuasive too a few. JUST NOT ME. After the training, we were instructed to call a number I believe 610 637 0043. To see if we made "the cut". He then thanked us for our time, and told us if we didnt make the cut to believe in ourselves and he knows we will be an asset to any organization the way any real scammer would!

BTW, that Craigslist ad is still running today, and, yes, if you call it, it is a residential line, but mention the ad, and the subject at hand will be discussed.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/harrison-zipkin/4/b51/30b

http://www.princehall-pa.org/GrandLodge/LtMagSpring_10.pdf

Meet a 6'3" and about 320lbs piece of Bulgarian...

Walk up the stairs until you hit a door called "Safe", walk in the door and speak to a man named Harrison who is 6'3 and about 320lbs and he will welcome you and explain that this is an assembly and shipping point and the he is a family friend of one of the founders and that he was nice enough to help a start up get their feet off the ground.

Moreover, he is Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, Joshua Zipkin's father.

Ain't that so, Joshy Boy? Here's your chance to come here and deny it, whereupon I'll offer up proof that it's so, or come here and state that it's true.

It's now your move, Josh. Play it wisely.

BTW, what you refer to as stalking, I call it full disclosure.
captin crunch

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:03:35 AM

~SSgt Merry

Ok, can't say I'm surprised that I have to post this on the internet but there is a fine line between doing 5 minutes of internet digging of PUBLIC RECORD and either: 1) Pursue or approach stealthily. or 2) Stride somewhere in a proud, stiff, or angry manner.

I was not perusing or approaching stealthily, though i can't very well prove that because the internet keeps us all covered in a shroud of anonymity. I definitely however,was not striding in a proud, stiff, or angry manner. I'm slouching a bit in my chair, relatively calm, chillin on the interwebs. I resent being called a stalker just because I took it upon myself to google stuff.

SSgt Merry fulfilled niether definition of stalking either, he told everyone who reads this forum (I guess that excludes AMT now, bummer) exactly what his intention was and from the videos he didn't look stiff or angry. Can't tell if proud or not though of his journey and what he found, leaving that one up in the air.

People are too quick to throw around heavy words like this, and I for one do not like being on the receiving end of this word flinging.

No you got me wrong. I was not calling you a stalker. I am saying I think AMT called you a stalker based on you posting that you called their family friend for info. and them coming on immediately after asking people to stop doing that and they have explained their connection to the security several times in this thread.

What I was trying to say is I definitely don't believe they were referring to Sgt. Merry as he notified them in advance that he was coming and he had every right to do what he did and was very conscious of filming anybody and protecting peoples privacy

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:09:51 AM

~SSgt Merry

Reads to me as if you ran into Joshua's Daddy-O, Harrison Z. Zipkin, the 6'3", 320 lb Bulgarian piece of shit.

No worries on the typo thing, just happened to notice it. As for your claim though... I would strongly suggest you rethink what you're asking of them. When they get done building their miners and they are all caught up, they will have more free time; more free time to come after people like you and the others who are openly challenging them and with every post, giving AMT more and more ammunition with which to take legal action against you. Be careful what you wish for.

Me so scare!

Here's the deal: They know where I live. The doors are always unlocked. There are no weapons in this home. All that is factual. There's only one teeny-weeny (or is it itsy-bitsy) thing I've failed to mention as to why I have no fear of ever being met by any Chinese, Russian, Bulgarian, Redneck, etc. goons, leaving that as a surprise.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:13:32 AM

Moreover, he is Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, Joshua Zipkin's father.

Ain't that so, Joshy Boy? Here's your chance to come here and deny it, whereupon I'll offer up proof that it's so, or come here and state that it's true.

It's now your move, Josh. Play it wisely.

BTW, what you refer to as stalking, I call it full disclosure.

Now you're starting to poke around with these people's families... that's a big no-no. THIS is becoming stalking. All I did was make one phone call and look up some zoning info. You're starting to take this outside of the business dimension and bringing it into a personal one. You're running on thin ice Phinnaeus, any step could be one you regret.

No you got me wrong. I was not calling you a stalker. I am saying I think AMT called you a stalker based on you posting that you called their family friend for info. and them coming on immediately after asking people to stop doing that and they have explained their connection to the security several times in this thread.

What I was trying to say is I definitely don't believe they were referring to Sgt. Merry as he notified them in advance that he was coming and he had every right to do what he did and was very conscious of filming anybody and protecting peoples privacy

Ah, now I understand. And for the record, I didn't know it was his cell phone, and I didn't know he had any affiliation to AMT. I did however, understand their connection to a security agency (though I was not told which one and the poster across from their former office was a pretty generic poster), I was the one who went to their office before ASA moved in and inquired about it. Jim then promptly told me the connection and that made total sense. I want to apologize if I raised the alarm as that was not my intention. All I want is to put the trolls back under their bridges and keep us all moving forward.
Casiriahmine

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:15:58 AM

I'm just going to ask for my REFUND, something isn't right here guys.
Why would they freak out about me being here?

Originally, my shipping date was 26-28 FEB according to their website and an email from "Alyssa".
Plus, we will never meet our ROI from this difficulty influx, unless we mine continuumcoin or FREI or UNO coins and trade them in.

I have not enjoyed my experience here, and the AMT team has failed to meet my expectations as a Miner/Future Investor.

BOTTOM LINE:
--------Why would I do business with someone who I can't trust, or see for that matter...Why not just meet with me in person?-----------

Why even have the option for "PICKUP from home office", if it "gives your staff the jitters" when someone comes by the office?

I have one last question...Why invite me out here originally, and now it is not okay?

I am appalled, and I hope everyone else is as well.

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:16:26 AM

In re. your last paragraph, bud. Harrison Zipkin's company, Joshua's dad, does have Bitcoin entities in place as I've already pointed out.

Also, I give Mt Gox a hell of a lot shit. Should I discontinue because I'm not one of their customers?
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:18:06 AM

One other question. will bitcoin mining make me a bitter old fuck like a lot of senior members on this forum? Not pointed at anyone directly, just that I'm starting to see a pattern here

Not sure, I was born this way... bitter and old. Tongue

I think it is a matter of the chicken and the egg... did mining make us bitter, or was it our bitterness that made us mine? That is the question. xD
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 06:18:36 AM

I have noticed they seem to hand out the hero lable like condoms at the VD clinic.

What exactly do you have to do to become a hero?

Let's play "Shoot down the messager!"
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: