Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

Many of my friends are not yet familiar with the world of cryptocurrency, and such a project as Fixy will give them the opportunity to get acquainted with it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:07:59 AM

I see that the implementation of the project will greatly simplify the lives of those who know what cryptocurrency is and how to handle it
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

In my opinion, the most attractive thing about this project is that it has no restrictions and its launch is truly international

Hello.

Europe and part's of Asia are first target.
Next are parts of Africa.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
As for the United States of America? Do you plan to start the project there or after all you don't even think of it because for the majority of projects this country is closed?

I think it is going to be a huge challenge for them to enter USA, they have strict regulations in cryptocurrency and the product won't have a lot of publicity because there are already a lot of payment system there.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

In my opinion, the most attractive thing about this project is that it has no restrictions and its launch is truly international

Hello.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team
As for the United States of America? Do you plan to start the project there or after all you don't even think of it because for the majority of projects this country is closed?

I think it is going to be a huge challenge for them to enter USA, they have strict regulations in cryptocurrency and the product won't have a lot of publicity because there are already a lot of payment system there.
There may be similar payment systems and project but every project have their own idea and purpose for launch moreover fixy network will aim and get all the regulations and rules documents declared.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

Hello.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

There may be similar payment systems and project but every project have their own idea and purpose for launch moreover fixy network will aim and get all the regulations and rules documents declared.
Yes true. Even how other people might say that a certain project is seems similar to other, just like the Fixy Network project there is still a part of it that will advance from the other. A special feature/s might have to be its tool to keep fighting in this community of crypto currency. I will be looking forward for this project and hopefully a successful outcome will be at end.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

I think this is a nice project. good luck.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

Fixy Network has already announced that they will integrate the Bancor Protocol to provide instant liquidity for holders of its Fixy token with low fees and no trading spread. Good work!
Good news from the development team! Since I keep all the tokens that I earn leaving for a long time, and I'm waiting for the price to change. Then I already pay attention to the tokens and I think that I can continue selling or leaving.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

Fixy Network has already announced that they will integrate the Bancor Protocol to provide instant liquidity for holders of its Fixy token with low fees and no trading spread. Good work!
Good news from the development team! Since I keep all the tokens that I earn leaving for a long time, and I'm waiting for the price to change. Then I already pay attention to the tokens and I think that I can continue selling or leaving.
this is a very correct strategy, I think very many people do this and get a good profit. And the developers of Fixy continue to actively update the project and this will very successfully affect the development of the platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:02:00 AM

Hello.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

For now it's really difficult to launch or organize an ICO within the US territory because of the strict rules regarding on many potential ICO scam. But if in other countries well the team can try right.

In this plan have really rigidly pressed the USA, it seems to me it is connected with high income in this country and as a result possible manipulation of the movement of the market with private investors.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

this is a very correct strategy, I think very many people do this and get a good profit. And the developers of Fixy continue to actively update the project and this will very successfully affect the development of the platform.

This is really one of the advantage of holding tokens for a long time. But, also have a disadvantage too. Anyway, lets keep supporting this project.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:38:51 AM

This is really one of the advantage of holding tokens for a long time. But, also have a disadvantage too. Anyway, lets keep supporting this project.

Agree with you, holding token for a long time returns you great profit. However, you'll be broke if the value goes down and worse return no value.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

I have participated on their Airdrop event and onced I have received my tokens, I will also keep and hold it until they will officially listed in Bancor. Because I know that someday, it will have a good value as this kind of exchange really have a good reputation from the people of cryptocurrencies.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

I think this project will certainly gain popularity with good progress on the Internet and the company's big bounty.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

Agree with you, holding token for a long time returns you great profit. However, you'll be broke if the value goes down and worse return no value.

Not all tokens can give a great return especially the newly created coin. I can say this because I've been holding some tokens and it's already 1 year old and still I see no improvement of its value.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

Hello there.

We working to be listed on some high frequently asked altcoin exchanges.
It will take time, but is not to far.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

Very good to hear, but don't spend money on this if you don't have to. Having a good product on crappy exchanges is a lot better in the long run than having a beta product on good exchanges. The potential for fixy is massive but don't fall into the same traps as 90% of the cryptomarket

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

I have participated on their Airdrop event and onced I have received my tokens, I will also keep and hold it until they will officially listed in Bancor. Because I know that someday, it will have a good value as this kind of exchange really have a good reputation from the people of cryptocurrencies.
Since last year I have joined a lot of ico and some of them gave me profit but some were scam, I am hoping fixy will also give me fortune.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Since last year I have joined a lot of ico and some of them gave me profit but some were scam, I am hoping fixy will also give me fortune.

Let's all hope that this project is legit and the dev is very serious about the continues developments of this fixy network. I will continue to watch this project now. Good luck team fixy network.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

Yes, this project team members are really serious and very active now and this is a good for this project because they are gaining more popularity now and soon will reach success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Hello.

Regards,
FIXY NETWORK Team

Every project is unique in its own way, its just on how you look at things. Fixy may offer that others are not, or may do something better than others. We will have to give time for the project to grow and show its true colors.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

Yes, this project team members are really serious and very active now and this is a good for this project because they are gaining more popularity now and soon will reach success.
The future for any project depends on their team members actually and also i think that a good team can always take any kind of project to huge heights ahead and the same is going on with this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: