Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bi•Fury | 5 GH/s USB Miner [IN STOCK!] {SALE !}  (Read 304792 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mitron

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:27:46 PM

No you don't! But the question is: do you know a place where we can BUY NOW 10 ASICMiner Blades at $2499 or 6 ASICMiner Cubes at $2808 ?
Thanks!

Sure, check the Group Buys.  BitCanary has the Blades and two or three people are selling the Cubes there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
capitalaccent

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Bitleu Team

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 05:56:05 PM

No you don't! But the question is: do you know a place where we can BUY NOW 10 ASICMiner Blades at $2499 or 6 ASICMiner Cubes at $2808 ?
Thanks!

Sure, check the Group Buys.  BitCanary has the Blades and two or three people are selling the Cubes there.
Thanks! 

mahoni

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:06:57 PM

Hi There,

so i have 2 5ghs bi-fury modules. i try to use them with Windows but i got several Problems with that. under Windows XP its unable to use the Driver from bfgminer. they are not accepted. under Windows 7 it install with Error unable to start. I think the Driver is not working too there.
Is an USB 3.0 hub necassary to use this Blocks?  Can anybody help please Sad
bitciondad

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:23:17 PM

same issue , windows 7 , no drivers
bitciondad

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:56:31 PM

I installed with zadig , device as recognised as bifury , but none of the miners can see them

just says looking for devices .

help
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:14:57 PM

Zadig is for use with CGminer.....FTDI USB is for BFGminer  Wink

In both cases you need the devices connected & powered up,install the USB driver(either Zadig for CGminer or FTDI for BFGminer),then reboot the PC.It should work if CG or BFGminer has included the settings,otherwise you may need to "compile" the miner  Roll Eyes

I have had no luck in compiling miners in Win7 or Unbuntu Sad  I just use a bat file to set pool info & it works...for my BFL 30GH'er & Klondike's

Hope that helps,I don't have any of these miners,so its all I can offer  Sad

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
tanil

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:13:14 AM

who wants to sell me  used?
bitciondad

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:29:26 PM

you can have mine . . . waste of money . no support
tokona

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 12:39:19 AM

Hi There,

so i have 2 5ghs bi-fury modules. i try to use them with Windows but i got several Problems with that. under Windows XP its unable to use the Driver from bfgminer. they are not accepted. under Windows 7 it install with Error unable to start. I think the Driver is not working too there.

Where did you find drivers for bfgminer? i can only find the BFGminer windows inf file and then i don't know what to do...

tokona

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 12:47:08 AM

I installed with zadig , device as recognised as bifury , but none of the miners can see them

just says looking for devices .

help
same problem for me!

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

First of all, our main product is on a Christmas sale! - Yes, the price has dropped significantly.
If I buy 10 BiFury devices at $2999, I'll have ~50GH/s.
If I buy 10 ASICMiner Blades at $2499, I'll have ~100GH/s.
If I buy 6 ASICMiner Cubes at $2808, I'll have ~180GH/s.
$200 -$500 cheaper and two to three times the speed.  I just don't see any advantage in buying these compared to other devices currently available.  Am I missing something?
Thanks!

Bitmain Antminer: easily overclocked to 200GH, 3.15BTC now

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 04:04:25 AM

Hi There,

Where did you find drivers for bfgminer? i can only find the BFGminer windows inf file and then i don't know what to do...

Here's the FTDI drivers for BFGminer:

http://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm

Pick your OS,plug your device in with it powered,run the driver,then you may need to reboot.Check in device manager to see if your device shows,if not reinstall driver.Run BFGminer,it should work  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
tokona

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 11:01:37 AM

Hi There,

Pick your OS,plug your device in with it powered,run the driver,then you may need to reboot.Check in device manager to see if your device shows,if not reinstall driver.Run BFGminer,it should work  Wink
So you say that i should only install the drivers on windows and nothing on the fury?

tokona

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 11:44:13 AM

Hi There,

So you say that i should only install the drivers on windows and nothing on the fury?
Now the name in control panel is Bi•Fury (COM3) Ports (COM & LPT) Manufacturer: c-scape for Cryptopol
Trying to find it with bfgminer and nothing, and the green and red lights are on the Bi•Fury, Red light does not feel like its good.

tokona

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 12:08:15 PM

Hi There,

Pick your OS,plug your device in with it powered,run the driver,then you may need to reboot.Check in device manager to see if your device shows,if not reinstall driver.Run BFGminer,it should work  Wink
Now the name in control panel is Bi•Fury (COM3) Ports (COM & LPT) Manufacturer: c-scape for Cryptopol
Trying to find it with bfgminer and nothing, and the green and red lights are on the Bi•Fury, Red light does not feel like its good.
Now green light is on, but this? and then red light was on again...

jedimstr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:59:54 PM

Hi There,

Pick your OS,plug your device in with it powered,run the driver,then you may need to reboot.Check in device manager to see if your device shows,if not reinstall driver.Run BFGminer,it should work  Wink

The driver and CGMiner seem to fine now for you... The problem is overheating.  Do you have a fan on your Bi*Fury?   You should never run these without one. At 123.7C you're essentially frying your unit.

tokona

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 01:01:43 PM

Hi There,

Is an USB 3.0 hub necassary to use this Blocks?  Can anybody help please Sad

The driver and CGMiner seem to fine now for you... The problem is overheating.  Do you have a fan on your Bi*Fury?   You should never run these without one.
Yapp i need a fan, but its so hot can a fan fix that to normal temp...

jedimstr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 01:04:54 PM

Hi There,

The driver and CGMiner seem to fine now for you... The problem is overheating.  Do you have a fan on your Bi*Fury?   You should never run these without one.

Depends on your ambient temp... But I've just got a USB fan on mine and a few other sticks like the RedFury and my Bi*Fury never goes above 50C.   You need to move some air through the big Heatsink to get it working.  It's a pretty big Heatsink afterall.

Don't keep running it without some active cooling or you'll destroy your bi*Fury.

tokona

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 01:15:08 PM

Hi There,

The driver and CGMiner seem to fine now for you... The problem is overheating.  Do you have a fan on your Bi*Fury?   You should never run these without one.

Depends on your ambient temp... But I've just got a USB fan on mine and a few other sticks like the RedFury and my Bi*Fury never goes above 50C.   You need to move some air through the big Heatsink to get it working.  It's a pretty big Heatsink afterall.

Don't keep running it without some active cooling or you'll destroy your bi*Fury.
Ok thanks! i hope the bi*Fury is alright. i order a usb fan right now. i did not know it would be this warm without doing mining.

cscape

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 01:47:20 PM

Ok thanks! i hope the bi*Fury is alright. i order a usb fan right now. i did not know it would be this warm without doing mining.

The latest firmware is smarter, and will only power up the chips when it has received some recent data from the miner software. It will also power down the chips again when the miner software stops, or when the board gets too hot.

You can get firmware upgrades here: http://c-scape.nl/bi-fury/

Happy with your c-scape product ? Consider a tip: 16X2FWVRz6UzPWsu4WjKBMJatR7UvyKzcy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: