Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2326 times)
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:01:38 PM

like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

Hi there popping! That is one of a good dad, explaining how technology and money works together. I remember that there are famous investor nowadays which have been teaches by their dad on how to invest as early as 12 years of age. But first we do hope that David like the whole essence of cryptocurrencies. If you want to teach him earning while playing, there is an alt coin which you could accumulate thru completing a certain task or mission in a game. You could check out the company that create crysis, that is one im talking to if i am not mistaken.  
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

Nice advance teaching bitcoin in the child to explain the importance of the new digital virtual currency using the new era of technology are good introduction for the children minds to early adoption of the new kind of currey.

kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

It is not the right time to teach the the children about bitcoin because at their age only want to them is to play outside to their friends and focus in the school, it is not in their mine to look for the job and responsibilities for their family but in their at legal age that is better.

chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:23:53 PM

Teaching our children into cryptocurrency is a good idea but maybe on the right age and right time. I believed a 10-year old boy can't focus his attention on a particular activity you are teaching because at that age what's on their mind is just playing games and having fun.When they reach their secondary level, I think that would be the appropriate time.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

Actually, i dont want to teach because i am not a teacher,  but knowing that crypto currency will help my children to earn,  i also want them to learn so that they can be more stable when they are old.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

I don't have children now but i think it will be fun to teach my children about bitcoin. Children are really smart and learn very fast so i think they will understand things better and will even work more on what they learn, and who knows they might be making great changes in the cryptoworld.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

I want to teach my child too but he's still on the future
anyways siting an example is a good way of teaching a greenie but first you have to explain it how it works before he will do his research
tell him that it is about money but over the internet (cryptocurrency) something like that
define words first that are commonly used about bitcoin
next is site uses of bitcoins so he can recognize and value it
third is let him do his own research
at some point he will ask questions, coz still he's in the stage of curiosity

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

Actually, i dont want to teach because i am not a teacher,  but knowing that crypto currency will help my children to earn,  i also want them to learn so that they can be more stable when they are old.

Even if you not a teacher it is not reason to don't teach your children to using bitcoin or way to earn money your children. We as give freedom to teach if you have a smart mind so, it is reason to don't teach your children if is the cause of rich your children.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

teaching kids to bitcoin is great because technology science does not have to be an adult. we can provide direction and knowledge to the children to be used as the next generation of bitcoin. so I think that's a good thing as long as it's not too much to introduce cryptocurrency to kids.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

Why would you teach them in young age?I mean at very young age,this will just make them more pressured because schoolworks nowadays are so hard and childrens cannot multi task because of pressure.and i think if bitcoin made into a childs mind there will be the right time they will be using it
Teaching bitcoin for children is not a compulsory but I admit that it is a great idea for them to learn on how future works. Bitcoin is such a great transaction that able to help many people to help for their living. Teaching children about bitcoin is really a great idea for them to learn new things and for them to learn on saving money for their own good in their future living.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

Why would you teach them in young age?I mean at very young age,this will just make them more pressured because schoolworks nowadays are so hard and childrens cannot multi task because of pressure.and i think if bitcoin made into a childs mind there will be the right time they will be using it
For them to learn on how future things work. For them go learn new things. Yes, I admit that it is not compulsory for them to learn about this but it is really a great thing for them. It is really great for them to learn on having patience and learn on how to save money for their future living.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

i think that really good method to introduce bitocoin
anyways modern childern are really fast learner about technolgy
and this is like a future for them and that sounds great when everything are in high tech era

wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

We may introduce Bitcoin to others why we don't have to teach children to use Bitcoin to earn for themselves so they might help them to earn for there future too. It might to risky or dummy or to have a dummy account but children now are too nice in gadgets.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

can we just let them play and do school works be kid for now because time fly and they will not be able to go to the time they are a child. I believe there's always a time for everything and having a kids I want them not to be intelligent but smart. I want them to learn on their own with my guidance. I first want them the way of life and how to live and evolve with their environment.
Though I'm a crypto enthusiast and would like to wait first for my child to grow up then I will little by little introduce him to cryptocurrency. For now my role is to invest, earn and prepare a good future for him.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:27 AM

can we just let them play and do school works be kid for now because time fly and they will not be able to go to the time they are a child. I believe there's always a time for everything and having a kids I want them not to be intelligent but smart. I want them to learn on their own with my guidance. I first want them the way of life and how to live and evolve with their environment.
Though I'm a crypto enthusiast and would like to wait first for my child to grow up then I will little by little introduce him to cryptocurrency. For now my role is to invest, earn and prepare a good future for him.

As a parent, you should spend time teaching your kids about the importance of money and how to spend it wisely. It may not be easy to teach kids how to be financially responsible from an early age, but you can commit if you adhere to a very strict process. Talking to your kids about bitcoin can teach them valuable lessons about money management. In the long-run, this could help them manage their money with a lot more responsibility.
Golubhargava

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:15:00 AM

yeah sure they should also know what is cryptocurrency and how it will changing the future of so mnay people in this much easy way
As a parent, you should spend time teaching your kids about the importance of money and how to spend it wisely. It may not be easy to teach kids how to be financially responsible from an early age, but you can commit if you adhere to a very strict process. Talking to your kids about bitcoin can teach them valuable lessons about money management. In the long-run, this could help them manage their money with a lot more responsibility.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:15:04 AM

You don't need to teach too much bit of money. For children, about bitcoin and the encrypt world, let them know that it is more important to have this world than to get them to know the world. You can tell them the story of the ciphers, the history of those coins. Maybe you can tell them how you communicate with people on Twitter or Facebook, so they understand the importance of communicating with people.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

I have 2 year old son and when he grows up i will teach him bitcoin but still i want him to managed his studies and also enjoy being a kid but bitcoin will help him how to save and earn money since we all need to earn money for our future needs when we have family and mind as well that kid adopts things easily so for sure he can understand bitcoin too soon and i will reward him things he wanted for the work he have done . So better teach them so they can learn to save at the early age

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:19:30 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

I think it's too early for a 10 year old to get involved in bitcoins. I think you should let him savour the last years of his childhood first before letting him become a bitcoin trader at his teens. If you really are anxious to teach your children about bitcoins, then teach it to him by using money.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
werpak321

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:21:54 AM

We gonna teach our children also about bitcoin so that they have some knowledge about it and they put on mind that money is hard to find just more patience
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: