Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2326 times)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

In my opinion, that's a good idea that teach your children about bitcoin even if it was 10 years old only. Because it is very important that they should know some ideas in investing. Because we believe in the future the bitcoin is becoming legal in all countries and an international currency, so that for their future they have already know about bitcoin, and they have a source of income.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

there is no doubt that if your children can learn Bitcoin and crypto in shools, they can have official knowledge and when they grow up, they can earn money easier. But this is still an impossible mission in the countries which ban BTC

Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

In my own opinion, if its a game your relating bitcoin into, then all he would know about this currency is a game. I understand that Hes just a kid but, the brain functions well and remembers well when your a Kid learning. So, I dont recommend doing it that way. Why dont you just enjoy everyday of your life bonding together, but this time your doing basics on bitcoin, its never easy so just take your time, because That'll be a lot easier.

tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

It is very good to teach kids about Cryptos because it has come to stay, the earlier they are familiar with it, the better. I don't have a child yet, but it is one thing I am sure going to teach them at a young age, when I have them
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

he is 10 years old . so do you think its so early to teach him
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I think it's good to teach kids some knowledge about bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has become a development trend, it will become a daily currency, and it is now understood that bitcoins can be learned in advance.
kamike

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?
I think it's good to teach kids some knowledge about bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has become a development trend, it will become a daily currency, and it is now understood that bitcoins can be learned in advance.
I will do anything to teach my children about bitcoin, but I will not forsake their study so what I will just do is to let them know this if they are already grown up and ready for this kind of battle then that would be the time that I'll let them explore here on their own.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

should be so that in the future, they wont have much questions like most people here
It is a good thing to let your children know about bitcoin and this concept of crypto currencies as this will give them a better opportunity of having a good living and they will be able to make good earning as well. However, you need to wait till they get this much mature that they can understand that thing in a better way and that they can really make use of that knowledge in making some money too.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

I like the idea to teach the young generation about in financial aspect or in bitcoin. That in their early age they have knowledge about money but I think let them enjoy their time. Being a child is only once so let them enjoy it.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

Maybe it's a good idea, but it seems to me that it will be difficult for him to understand what you want to explain to him if you are not a professional. I heard that there are already schools where they talk about crypto-currencies and new technologies, such as blockchain, in a language understandable to children and on simple examples.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

that's a great idea, introducing Bitcoin to our children, but at a new age of 10. kids just know about Bitcoin, do not teach him about how to get money from Bitcoin. let your child concentrate in studying in school first.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

I think there is a positive and negative reaction in this situation. The positive thing in this situation is your son will gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. The negative side in this situation, the kid will know everything about cryto and the mindset of the kid is investing in his young age..
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

I am planning to teach my kids all about bitcoin when the time comes that they can understand what they have to learn, like the basics of bitcoin first.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

it doesn't matter if you want to teach your kids or not unless they want too.but in my opinion it is good for them to know what is bitcoin all about at least they will learn how to earn money from bitcoin,maybe someday if you will not teach them they will ask you "mom what is bitcoin".
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

I think it is not a good idea to teach a 10 years old kid about bitcoin or other currency because at the age of 10, a children should enjoy being a kid and his knowledge cannot acquire as easily as you can. Maybe when he becomes a teenager then try to teach him about that. I know that it is better to teach to children about bitcoin for them to have savings for their future but as a 10 years old, I don't think that a 10 years old can do that. But its your choice.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Hordyyy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

I haven't had children yet, but it sounds crazy to fill children's head with useless information. You'd better tell  them about the world, kindness and justice. That will be plainly more useful for them.
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

The idea is good. But the main thing that would be without fanaticism) Everything is good in moderation) General concepts for children, I think, will not hurt to know. But that's how works blockchain, all these subtleties ... I think this will be superfluous.

keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

I think the idea of bitcoin is not for kids because bitcoin is very complicated and hard to understand. Bitcoin is for those people who wants to earn their own money and make them grow. Children should play and have fun with their age and the idea of bitcoin is not suitable for them.

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin in that young age is inappropriate let them experience the fun and  enjoyment they are too young too manipulate or hold that kind of account. They should be playing with their friends and savoring the life of childhood . I think the idea of yours is right you just want to teach your children so that they will be ready on their future but this is not the right time.

I cannot agree with you. If the boy is 10, it does not mean that he is interested only in playing with his friends. I think that father wants to do the right thing - he can show his son that some other interest can also exist, and they bring good benefits.
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

there is nothing wrong with teaching children about bitcoin, in fact it is better to teach them in this field of new world and technology to be aware and not ignorant of these things, However, we always keep them in mind and guide them all the the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: