Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:06:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: teach your children about bitcoin  (Read 2326 times)
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

Too early to teach children about bitcoin, let children play and enjoy their childhood and youth.Do not press them to make money through bitcoin. Enough parents just do it

pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

There's no need to teach kids anything. Already today, children are learning technology faster.
Let's see what the market is when our children grow up.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

Its not easy for a kid to absorb all your teachings about bitcoin. Me as a student, I read read and read articles about bitcoin but still I cant absorb all the informations i've read so what about for the kid? I think its better to teach bitcoin to those people who are really willing to learn
Well if my son reach at the right age I will surely teach him about bitcoin.I will share to him the good benefits of bitcoin and how realy bitcoin works.I hope he will get intersted in bitcoin as like I do so that he can start earning and he can prepare for his future.
hiromichi

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

hi
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

Teach your children about bitcoin if they are already in the right age maybe if they are age 16 years old and above and then that is the time for me, to just teach your children about bitcoin and that is how they are going to get into the good opportunities because they know what they are doing and they are aware and have few knowledge to use so they can be efficient in the cryptocurrency world.

Yeah I like that idea. The age is very important factor for our children to teach about the bitcoin because if we teach them too early then we can confuse them and they might start hating the whole idea of the crypto currency before they could even start with it! Apart from that I believe we should ask them what interests them a lot and then decide whether they need to know the bitcoin or not. If they just dont like the digital stuff, computers etc then obviously they can skip the whole idea and do whatever they like. So teaching is one thing and teaching them against their will would be another one. So do consider those many factors before you can get started on that.
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

yea I like the idea of teaching my child on what I'm into now and how I can earn money, But in the right time and right age of my kids, I will teach them when they are ready and they know how to handle their time and they can manage it correctly.  I can teach them also to earn money for them to successful in this field like me. But first they need to finish their study.

hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

Its the time for him to learn and play, don't push them to incoming at this early stage.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

In my opinion that parents have to allow children to understand what is bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but they shouldn't be overzealous. Otherwise he can develop hazardous spirit at the children.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

Teach your children about bitcoin if they are already in the right age maybe if they are age 16 years old and above and then that is the time for me, to just teach your children about bitcoin and that is how they are going to get into the good opportunities because they know what they are doing and they are aware and have few knowledge to use so they can be efficient in the cryptocurrency world.

Yeah I like that idea. The age is very important factor for our children to teach about the bitcoin because if we teach them too early then we can confuse them and they might start hating the whole idea of the crypto currency before they could even start with it! Apart from that I believe we should ask them what interests them a lot and then decide whether they need to know the bitcoin or not. If they just dont like the digital stuff, computers etc then obviously they can skip the whole idea and do whatever they like. So teaching is one thing and teaching them against their will would be another one. So do consider those many factors before you can get started on that.
Its up to the person who will teach to the children. Why you will confuse your children? Yes, time plays in the childrens mind. If they are early to educate with this stuffs there is a possibility that their mind will open and curiosity will lead them to find the answer in what they confuse of.
John Locke stated that our mind is like a tabularasa.
At our early age, our mind is an empty space. When years will pass,  our mind will gradually fill by information and ideas. In order to guide our children for their future, it is a must that we will teach them right from the start.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

Bit early to teach a 10 year old kid about bitcoin. It is likely that s/he will grow up to be a gambler! When they start to ask what is bitcoin, just be ready to give a good answer. When they become an adult - learn to trade

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

yes i also think you should learn your Children the new era of Blockchain and how its working.
But i think maybee they will learn this soon in scool !

regards
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

If your children is in the right  age,teach them about the bitcoin is good idea.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

yes i also think you should learn your Children the new era of Blockchain and how its working.
But i think maybee they will learn this soon in scool !

regards
Yes that is right that bitcoin is the currency of the new era, and we need to let our children  learn about bitcoin. I think in current time they can only get some information about bitcoin, but they may not be able to use it for any other purposes because still bitcoin is not so much popular and still we cannot use bitcoin for anything but in future may be we will become able to use bitcoin for shopping online as well as for shopping in our local shops.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

Younger generations are easy to teach because they are already computer letirate. Me i do research and read a lot about bitcoin and i am also teaching my children with it. They wilm inherit my assets and in the futurei want them to continue what i started. Good to say that my son is also interest in it.
Tasya04

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:38:47 AM

I will teach my child as young as this age, but I will constantly monitor my child to avoid things that could harm or affect my child's mind, so as not to interfere with his school.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

hello guys , i just want to share what am i doing right now to my children, i have a 10 year old kid , he is david . this coming summer i want to teach him about cryptocurrency. especially bitcoin, from his young age i want to share him my knowledge about this kind of things. im happy that he is excited a little bit however it's so hard to explain but then i use some examples like video games as a reference about bitcoin. probably it might be the easiet way to understand how this things works. for example bitcoin is like a video games, you need to do a lot of research about bitcoin to know it and ask some people what  they know about bitcoin or  like experiences  , like games you need to do a lot of practice to mastered the games , can someone help me about this ?

yes of course i will teach what is bitcoin to my child, the first time i do is i will teach how to save money in blockchain system after that i will teach how to get profit from bitcoin.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:58:23 AM

I think the idea of teaching your children about bitcoin in that young age but make sure that you will monitor your kid consistenly to avoid those things that can harm or influence their mind. Bitcoin is now gaining investors and users and i know that your child will be a Bitcoin millionaire someday if he tried to earn a lot of bitcoins. However their are also things in bitcoin that is good for children like joining signature campaigns in order for them to gain more ideas what really bitcoin is.
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:04:18 AM

You know your child better than anyone else.  If you think he is ready to learn about cryptocurrency then teach him everything you can.  Try to keep things interesting and if he gets frustrated then take a break.  Your job is to give him all the opportunities you can and to encourage him if he likes what you have to teach him and to be patient if he isn't that into what you have to show him.  He is only 10 so if he isn't a genius then crypto may be too much, but go at his speed and let him enjoy it.  Best of luck to you, maybe someday he will begin his own blockchain company or he can come work with us Cheesy  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3289130.msg34317720#msg34317720

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

what ,really teaching children about bitcoin? i don't think it's good for him and children will don't understand what are you talking about Grin
Teaching children about in bitcoin in his young age is not good, cause children his focus and attention are in playing or there in hobbies. Maybe teach them in age about 15 or 16 cause they know how to understand bitcoin.
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:34:44 AM

Teaching children to learn and understand bitcoin-related knowledge is, I think, a good idea. Because you can let children learn to stand up earlier and learn to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: