Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:32:54 PM

Are there any European shareholders that would be interested in taking a trip to Brussels to visit the mine?  I am very interested in seeing some pictures of the operation and would be willing to chip in for travel costs.

I'm paying a bounty of .5 btc for a picture of a verified shareholder in front of the mining racks standing next to Cryptx.  Anyone else want to chip in?

Who says CryptX would allow such a visit?

A few months ago I mentioned to Cryptx via PM that I was thinking about visiting the mine.  At that time he seemed amiable and would have welcomed the visit.

Of course, the visit would be vetted through Cryptx before actually occuring.

I can do it, even if I sold my shares weeks ago (If you want a real shareholder I can buy back some Smiley ) I live in the same city, I know the building where it is hosted.

Cryptx would have to agree about a visit of course.
EdoBcn

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:43:17 PM

Are there any European shareholders that would be interested in taking a trip to Brussels to visit the mine?  I am very interested in seeing some pictures of the operation and would be willing to chip in for travel costs.

I'm paying a bounty of .5 btc for a picture of a verified shareholder in front of the mining racks standing next to Cryptx.  Anyone else want to chip in?

250 $ for a picture? U mist be rich. Want to buy my kidney? I need to buy more shares before the prices adjust Smiley

*edit : prices
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:52:58 PM

250 $ for a picture? U mist be rich. Want to buy my kidney? I need to buy more shares before the peices adjust Smiley

well if he holds even 100 shares then he will profit a lot more...

A nice article with pictures of a bad ass mining rig on coindesk could send the price literally to the moon

I would call it a wise investment
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:01:49 PM

I'm in 0.1btc

anything to reassure potential investors should be the name of the game for now

I live in the netherlands, but for this bounty i will be happy to travel to bruxelles ( i could use a day outside the internet lol )

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
Door

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:06:43 PM

I'm in the UK and a shareholder since IPO.  I would like to visit but work commitments would restrict until mid May.  If no-one else steps up I will check my diary and sort out some travel arrangements.
BongaManollo

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:12:22 PM

Full support, I'm in for it. (anytime)

AND we must organize a christmas party.
JstnPwll

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:13:03 PM

We're at about 0.9% of the network!

This is great.

Developer, entrepreneur, idea-seeker.
BTC: 14MP75VG3Nf53pSEjowmA9gVPVvEvNpabz
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:25:00 PM

Who says CryptX would allow such a visit?

A few months ago I mentioned to Cryptx via PM that I was thinking about visiting the mine.  At that time he seemed amiable and would have welcomed the visit.

Of course, the visit would be vetted through Cryptx before actually occuring.

I can do it, even if I sold my shares weeks ago (If you want a real shareholder I can buy back some Smiley ) I live in the same city, I know the building where it is hosted.

Cryptx would have to agree about a visit of course.

Would you be willing to do a quick write-up about your visit.  I'm thinking general impressions, pictures etc.  Would you be willing to be interviewed by the media should it come to that?

If so, we have a deal assuming Cryptx agrees to the visit.
dhenson
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:32:09 PM

250 $ for a picture? U mist be rich. Want to buy my kidney? I need to buy more shares before the prices adjust Smiley

Not at all, I'm just a regular guy working a 9-5 that just happened to buy some btc last year and bought a few (ok, quite a few) shares of PETA on release day.  The .5 btc bounty is partly just because I'm VERY interested, and partly because this security is undervalued.  Once the word gets out, it should find a proper valuation.

Also, Cryptx has proven to be very trustworthy and competent. However, so had Pirate@40, Danny Brewster, Mark Karpeles, TradeFortress, Ukyo and Zhou Tong.  Pictures of the Datacenter would alleviate a large portion of shareholder risk.
EdoBcn

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:41:26 PM

Not at all, I'm just a regular guy working a 9-5 that just happened to buy some btc last year and bought a few (ok, quite a few) shares of PETA on release day.  The .5 btc bounty is partly just because I'm VERY interested, and partly because this security is undervalued.  Once the word gets out, it should find a proper valuation.

Also, Cryptx has proven to be very trustworthy and competent. However, so had Pirate@40, Danny Brewster, Mark Karpeles, TradeFortress and Zhou Tong.  Pictures of the Datacenter would alleviate a large portion of shareholder risk.

I hope I didn't sound rude, an additional smiley was maybe needed .

Back to your point:
1. if you are not planning to sell your shares
2. if cryptx doesn't care about the shareprice but focuses on the operation
3. why would we want to have the shares increase in value?

sure, a road trip type of short movie, would be fun. Also meeting with you guys will be great. But honestly, I'd prefer that all the short term speculators could sell and feckoff, leaving long term ones with more (cheap) shares.
Or, let me put it this way, would like to have enough shares to live off 50% of the dividends (and reinvest the rest).
Time for dreaming Smiley)))

good night!

mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:59:16 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 01:21:05 AM by mikemikemike

Back to your point:

imagine if you've invested loads of money in bitoin. it would be like if it was only trading at 10 dollars, yeah, you know its worth more, but it would be pretty frustrating watching it trade at 10
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:32:19 PM

Are there any European shareholders that would be interested in taking a trip to Brussels to visit the mine?  I am very interested in seeing some pictures of the operation and would be willing to chip in for travel costs.

I'm paying a bounty of .5 btc for a picture of a verified shareholder in front of the mining racks standing next to Cryptx.  Anyone else want to chip in?

I live in the south of the Netherlands (Breda), its a couple of hours for me to brussels and I hold shares in peta. Your .5 btc would be greatly appreciated, because i recently got stolen from big time. If cryptx is ok I will visit the mine, make pictures and write about the mine, but cryptx should ofcourse grand me access. I do not have a job, but I'm a busy person, so tuesday would be the first day i'm available, or sunday. Let me know!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dhenson
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:52:54 PM

My prediction for where we'll be in 2 weeks:

** THIS SCREENSHOT HAS BEEN MODIFIED**
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:06:56 AM

Lol u almost gave me a hard on
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:38:09 AM

Your picture stunned me.
But I also expect we can go much further.
EdoBcn

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:29:15 AM

Back to your point:

imagine if you've invested loads of money in bitoin. it would be like if it was only trading at 10 dollars, yeah, you know its worth more, but it would be pretty frustrating watching it trade at 10

we don't  need to imagine. We all invested in Btc and know it is worth more than current trading values. That's why we hold. That's why we looked for investments in Btc that pay out interest/dividends in Btc.

But I'm not one of those who ask to each shop if they accept btc to push for acceptance.
😊
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:07:46 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 06:04:06 AM by mikemikemike

Back to your point:

we don't  need to imagine. We all invested in Btc and know it is worth more than current trading values. That's why we hold. That's why we looked for investments in Btc that pay out interest/dividends in Btc.

But I'm not one of those who ask to each shop if they accept btc to push for acceptance.
😊

when did i say we need to push this on people?

and when did i say BTC was undervalued? i used a farfetched example of if was trading for 1/40th of its current value to explain my frustration of the current situation of this security.

you have got this the complete wrong way around. i love this project, but me, like many others, are heavily invested with hundreds of BTC, and having them tied up to a security that is servery undervalued is frustrating to say the least.

i'll always keep 50% in because i believe in this project, and most importantly, i believe in the team behind it. but i'd love to take the other 50% out at a huge profit. i'd be lying if i said i didn't and trust me, the majority of investors would be too.

there are two sides to a successful investment, what you can make via dividends and what you can make via buying a selling. its usually the difference between being short-term and long-term. but most good investors will look for a split down the middle. you seem heavily to the long-term side, which is admirable, but some of us would rather not take that 100% risk.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:23:31 AM

calling foul on dhenson for the photoshop tom-foolery!  :p

*Dang those Chinese, looks like BTC price taking another serious hit which will negatively impact tomorrow's dividend :/  (thank goodness for the additional hash)

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Foebar

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:10:55 AM

Nice stats for this week (gain in hashpower)
Keep it up cryptx

For a visit to their datacenter.
If cryptx is planning such a thing I'm in.
Living 15min away from Brussels (depending on the location of their ultra secret datacenter)

EdoBcn

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:18:22 AM

when did i say we need to push this on people?

and when did i say BTC was undervalued? i used a farfetched example of if was trading for 1/40th of its current value to explain my frustration of the current situation of this security.

you have got this the complete wrong way around. i love this project, but me, like many others, are heavily invested with hundreds of BTC, and having them tied up to a security that is servery undervalued is frustrating to say the least.

i'll always keep 50% in because i believe in this project, and most importantly, i believe in the team behind it. but i'd love to take the other 50% out at a huge profit. i'd be lying if i said i didn't and trust me, the majority of investors would be too.

there are two sides to a successful investment, what you can make via dividends and what you can make via buying a selling. its usually the difference between being short-term and long-term. but most good investors will look for a split down the middle. you seem heavily to the long-term side, which is admirable, but some of us would rather not take that 100% risk.

BTC is undervalued: you never said it. I did.
I got it wrong, maybe, but the general discussion was pointing in going to Belgium to have pictures of the mining facility to eventually publish them and get more interest from new investors, creating higher demand that will generate a possible increase in price. So "PETA price is undervalued" seemed the statement to me.
I wanted to say that PETA undervalued is (for me) very similar to BTC being below what I consider the right price (and this is totally MY perception. It may be shared with many other people, but I am speaking for myself only here).
I also stated that I am not pushing BTC around sellers (or buyers). Nothing against it. It's just not me. And I strongly believe that BTC will gain more popularity because it is a good system and advertising is not needed. Every time someone IRL asks me about BTC, I never tell them to buy BTC or not. I tell them where to learn about it. I explain the (little) things I know about it and then leave it up to them to decide what to do with their money.
Exactly the same goes for PETA. I'm not suggesting my "bitcoin contacts" to enter PETA. This is an investment I believe in and I want to be accountable to me only, not to other people's choices. Sure thing, one of my IRL friends purchased PETA as well and it is a joy for me to be able to talk with him about how our fund is going, how Crytpx is delivering hashing power and so on. Proselytism is something I don't really feel comfortable doing.

However, let me also say that I love the conversations we are having here. Except some trolls and FUD spreading accounts, the rest of the people here are a pleasure to speak with and to share our ideas with.
I could say "I love the spirit" of the people here.

So, back to your last comment. Of course everyone has different situations and needs. However, if you are not in need of spending that 50% that you want to take out at a profit, where are you going to place your btc? Cold storage is a safe place, but doesn't give you any interest. In Peta we currently have a 1% (maybe more today!) interest paid weekly.
(of course, what you want to do is your complete choice and I'm not here to argue with that. Just, if you are moving to another investment, it would be nice to know, and maybe follow you there Smiley Smiley Smiley )

I'm not going to say how many BTC I invested in PETA (nor how much money I invested in BTC). But 70% of my BTC are in PETA, the rest in Cold.

[disclaimer: I'm not wealthy. Not rich. Need to work for living. Got out of debts and not planning to get into them ever again. So my BTC/PETA investment can't go wrong or I'll be with my ass on the floor again]

Please, take all the above with me smiling, being honest and open. Not trying to have any fight here. English is not my native language and I hope I'm not insulting or being rude with anyone.

Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: