Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DarkCoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:21:03 AM

I would like to thank CryptX for bringing myself and others along on his bitcoin mining experiment.  I would also like to thank him for flipping the bill to get this party started and giving me the opportunity to make a little cash on the way.  

Sure not all things have went as planned but I will give props were props are due.  CryptX you have pretty much delivered on everything you said you would that has been with in your realm of posoblities or your ability to do.

So at this point my hat off to you sir.  Cheers

May our hash rates grow bigger and all our wallets over run with bitcoin.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:02:32 AM

simple calculation

april
450th x 0.008 (price from cex.io) = 3600 xbt total project value 0.045 xbt per share value
700th x0.008 = 5600 xbt project value 0.07 per share value

mai
25 btc / 0.006 (price cryptx paying per ghs) = 4th x 4 weeks reinvestment
716th x 0.004 = 2864 xbt project value 0.038 per share value + dividend (4x 0.001) 0.004 xbt

loss of 35÷ of capital in one month when you buy now.

who's saying this mining project is a finacial win just cant count numbers or beting on people who cant count.

how to make win? by trading shares, only possibility. right mikemikemike? good sellings?

anyone who dont like that numbers, just ignore. dont hate and troll just have a nice day.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:28:09 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 10:38:16 AM by Collider

In your calculations, you seem to miss the point that there will be further compensation for delays caused by bitmine....
Also i think you just want to get your hands on some cheap shares....

Finally, as Cryptx now has a working implementation of the A1 chip, new hardware can be produced at the lowest possible rates. (My estimation is below 2$ / GH)

cryptoconomist

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:15:43 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 01:19:46 PM by cryptoconomist

this calculation is flawed the only thing that is important is

1) BTC price
2) Our ability to grow faster than the network

then in 1 year we could be 4 to 8% of the network...

P.S. I think we should use some of our reinvestment fund to start some Scrypt mining and diversify
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:17:06 AM

Make sure you take a really good look at the maintenance cost on cex before comparing the two. Total power consumption per gh on cex is 1.5W.
Now go back to your drawing board and show us your new numbers..
Darkstone2

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:29:27 AM

As a brand new investor in Asicminer: How long would it take to see a comparable return (based on current dividends & sp): 136 Years

You can't compare mining funds just by looking at today's dividends since the dividends may decrease by around 40% each month. Otherwise it would be stupid not to invest in BDD's 400% yield.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:59:37 AM

As a brand new investor in Asicminer: How long would it take to see a comparable return (based on current dividends & sp): 136 Years

You can't compare mining funds just by looking at today's dividends since the dividends may decrease by around 40% each month. Otherwise it would be stupid not to invest in BDD's 400% yield.

actually you can and it wouldn't be massively disingenuous for you to do that, You are literally making more in a week off PETA right now than you are off a year in AM (based on the shareprice and dividends as of NOW) in 1 week this will not fluctuate massively.  

AM right now will not bring the high % returns peta offers right now, it's plain to see. If you remember, when AM was trading for ~2.3 btc per share last year it was bringing ~0.5% weekly, in October with shareprice at 1.1btc that fell from 0.3 to 0.2%. Peta is consistently paying anywhere from 5x (low) to 2 x (high) this amount even now, as of last weeks (prior to the recent expansion with custom boards, and with a declining BTC/$ price affecting hosting fees)

Since AM yield is considerably less right now than it had been then, with PETA dividends forecast to considerably increase, common sense dictates it's the better offer.

BDD is a totally different beast and that doesn't warrant explaining. You must know you can't even begin comparing that.

even in past months AM has been fairly consistent with regards to dividends and share price
they are in a slump until gen3. everyone knows this and you are right divs are massively down, yet so is shareprice.

Anyone who is investing now in AM certainly banking on share price increasing too. because even 10x increase in dividends are not worth getting out of bed for. You can make that way easier in this game in hours. Since share price increases along with divs, yield 'cancels out'.

mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:01:55 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 01:02:44 PM by mikemikemike

when did i say we need to push this on people?

and when did i say BTC was undervalued? i used a farfetched example of if was trading for 1/40th of its current value to explain my frustration of the current situation of this security.

you have got this the complete wrong way around. i love this project, but me, like many others, are heavily invested with hundreds of BTC, and having them tied up to a security that is servery undervalued is frustrating to say the least.

i'll always keep 50% in because i believe in this project, and most importantly, i believe in the team behind it. but i'd love to take the other 50% out at a huge profit. i'd be lying if i said i didn't and trust me, the majority of investors would be too.

there are two sides to a successful investment, what you can make via dividends and what you can make via buying a selling. its usually the difference between being short-term and long-term. but most good investors will look for a split down the middle. you seem heavily to the long-term side, which is admirable, but some of us would rather not take that 100% risk.

BTC is undervalued: you never said it. I did.
I got it wrong, maybe, but the general discussion was pointing in going to Belgium to have pictures of the mining facility to eventually publish them and get more interest from new investors, creating higher demand that will generate a possible increase in price. So "PETA price is undervalued" seemed the statement to me.
I wanted to say that PETA undervalued is (for me) very similar to BTC being below what I consider the right price (and this is totally MY perception. It may be shared with many other people, but I am speaking for myself only here).
I also stated that I am not pushing BTC around sellers (or buyers). Nothing against it. It's just not me. And I strongly believe that BTC will gain more popularity because it is a good system and advertising is not needed. Every time someone IRL asks me about BTC, I never tell them to buy BTC or not. I tell them where to learn about it. I explain the (little) things I know about it and then leave it up to them to decide what to do with their money.
Exactly the same goes for PETA. I'm not suggesting my "bitcoin contacts" to enter PETA. This is an investment I believe in and I want to be accountable to me only, not to other people's choices. Sure thing, one of my IRL friends purchased PETA as well and it is a joy for me to be able to talk with him about how our fund is going, how Crytpx is delivering hashing power and so on. Proselytism is something I don't really feel comfortable doing.

However, let me also say that I love the conversations we are having here. Except some trolls and FUD spreading accounts, the rest of the people here are a pleasure to speak with and to share our ideas with.
I could say "I love the spirit" of the people here.

So, back to your last comment. Of course everyone has different situations and needs. However, if you are not in need of spending that 50% that you want to take out at a profit, where are you going to place your btc? Cold storage is a safe place, but doesn't give you any interest. In Peta we currently have a 1% (maybe more today!) interest paid weekly.
(of course, what you want to do is your complete choice and I'm not here to argue with that. Just, if you are moving to another investment, it would be nice to know, and maybe follow you there Smiley Smiley Smiley )

I'm not going to say how many BTC I invested in PETA (nor how much money I invested in BTC). But 70% of my BTC are in PETA, the rest in Cold.

[disclaimer: I'm not wealthy. Not rich. Need to work for living. Got out of debts and not planning to get into them ever again. So my BTC/PETA investment can't go wrong or I'll be with my ass on the floor again]

Please, take all the above with me smiling, being honest and open. Not trying to have any fight here. English is not my native language and I hope I'm not insulting or being rude with anyone.

Wink

hey dude, you didn't say that, but you implied thats what i was saying  Smiley but yeah, its just a language barrier. anyways, your not being insulting or rude at all, honestly! i do completely agree with what your saying above but this is all about perspective. please understand what we are saying is both correct but it just differs from the situation we are in. we are in very similar boats but just have different outlooks.

for example, just like you, i have friends who have money in this, and im invested nearly all in at 80%. the only difference is this is pretty much a full time job for me, as it is with a few others, and having 80% in any investment is enough to make any full time investor extremely twitchy.

this is allot less about our differences and more about how we view the risk. if i had more money i wouldn't really care about the price as i know its going to grow organically, and likewise, if i had more money i would be happy for the price to stay as it is so i could keep buying now. but i cant.

anyways, i hope you understand what im saying, and its great to see people like you in this project. if all the people were like me then there would be very little community. but yeah, i hope you understand my situation and the reason i have my opinion, its all down to the level of accepted risk and peace of mind, and as a full time investor having over 75% in one thing goes against everything i know. its basically i'd just like to wake up in the mornings and not have this as the first thing i check Tongue so yeah, the sooner we get to our actual current value, which i think is in the 0.013 - 0.015 range, the happier ill be.

its the whole eggs in one basket thing, and some of us can't afford to have all of these eggs in one basket, no matter how pretty the basket is Smiley

hope your good dude, you sound like a nice guy, and im sorry if i come on slightly rude, its just the way i am sometimes when dealing with business, its nothing personal Smiley

simple calculation

april
450th x 0.008 (price from cex.io) = 3600 xbt total project value 0.045 xbt per share value

mai
716th x 0.004 = 2864 xbt project value 0.038 per share value + dividend (4x 0.001) 0.004 xbt

who's saying this mining project is a finacial win just cant count numbers or beting on people who cant count.

how to make win? by trading shares, only possibility. right mikemikemike? good sellings?

anyone who dont like that numbers, just ignore. dont hate and troll just have a nice day.

Make sure you take a really good look at the maintenance cost on cex before comparing the two. Total power consumption per gh on cex is 1.5W.

guys. pleaseee dont feed the troll. hes said before he comes here on a friday to buy shares so he can collect the dividends. hes here right on time so he can try and buy slightly cheaper. its silly, but some people are like this. anwyays, ill write the bellow this once because we have new investors, but please dont feed the trolls from now onwards.

anyways, You can't value a security at the price of a cloud mining contract. its like valuing apple because of the price of their computers. here is a small number of the reasons. these are in no particular order,

1) it ignores the value of the hardware we accrue over time
2) It ignores reinvestment
3) it doesn't take into consideration the amounts of capital we have in the value of our data center
4) it doesn't take it account the already invested costs that will allow us to grow in the future sustainably
5) it doesn't take into consideration the good relationships with suppliers, we can get things cheaper and quicker because of this, bitmine is a prime example, our relationships and contracts hold leverage
6) it ignores the capital and competitive advantage we have from procuring our own hardware via our own PCB designs and production lines (this is arguably the most important, we were able to grow over 250TH/s in just over a week because of this, and can sustain that in the long-term. i can't stress how important this is, and how uniquely placed we are to grow because of it)
7) it ignores the fact we have complete control, we can adapt and do as we please when we please to suit the market. we are dynamic, not static.
Cool it doesn't take into account price speculation (oculus rift wouldn't have been valued at 1/4 of its value when it was sold if it wasn't for this)
9) it doesn't take into account the accrued value of the community, or investor relations. when you have tens of people now and hundreds of  people later who would work for free for this project that's invaluable.
10) it doesn't take into account our buying power, nor the economies of scale we can get from the size of our operation
11) and finally, i've saved this one for last. it doesn't take into account the experience and drive of the team we have who are constantly building this project, this experience and drive is what has got us to where we are now and its what will take us forward

anyways, i could go on and on, seriously. as i said before, you don't value apple because of the price it sells its computers. this is the best analogy i can give.

in other news. BTC has taken a drop which will slightly affect our hosting costs, but in good news, considering how dire the news actually is, a 10% drop is pretty amazing and shows we are probably not going to go much lower, i think 400 will be our bottom with a potential flash crash lasting an hour or two as the deadline comes closer to about 330. but this is just my opinion. head over to reddit.com/r/bitcoinmarkets and tradingview.com/s/bitcoin to see more indepth news and detailed analysis, in that order. anyways, dividends. guessing on them without running the numbers(it wouldn't be that fun guessing if i did would it? Tongue) im going to go with a dividend of 0.00079 this week, and im putting next weeks dividend at 0.00093. with us breaking the 0.001 barrier the week after that.

anyways, stop feeding the trolls, it gives substance to their argument indirectly and makes them look credible. which trust me, bcmine isn't. its like asking a child to value a security and seeing what response they come up with, its cute, but its bullshit to say the least. anyways, people arguing is what he wants. lets stop it Smiley

looking forward to the update today and our record dividend!! hopefully cryptX is already looking at purchasing new chips so we can continue growing in the coming weeks at the rate we are growing now. steady growth in the share price is also a good sign, we have seen huge buy support this week and have hopefully shaken off most of the short-term holders from the IPO as new investors come in means we should start to see a long-term steady rise in the share price, as we seeing now.

anyways, looking forward to another great week. the 250TH/s that came in over the past week should secure my peace of mind for a while Cheesy

apologies if this is at all hard to read, english is my first language but its definitely never been my strong point

i hope you all have a great week

and as always, thanks cryptx!
lightningfox

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:17:52 PM

and when did i say BTC was undervalued? i used a farfetched example of if was trading for 1/40th of its current value to explain my frustration of the current situation of this security.

you have got this the complete wrong way around. i love this project, but me, like many others, are heavily invested with hundreds of BTC, and having them tied up to a security that is servery undervalued is frustrating to say the least.

i'll always keep 50% in because i believe in this project, and most importantly, i believe in the team behind it. but i'd love to take the other 50% out at a huge profit. i'd be lying if i said i didn't and trust me, the majority of investors would be too.

there are two sides to a successful investment, what you can make via dividends and what you can make via buying a selling. its usually the difference between being short-term and long-term. but most good investors will look for a split down the middle. you seem heavily to the long-term side, which is admirable, but some of us would rather not take that 100% risk.

I got it wrong, maybe, but the general discussion was pointing in going to Belgium to have pictures of the mining facility to eventually publish them and get more interest from new investors, creating higher demand that will generate a possible increase in price. So "PETA price is undervalued" seemed the statement to me.
I wanted to say that PETA undervalued is (for me) very similar to BTC being below what I consider the right price (and this is totally MY perception. It may be shared with many other people, but I am speaking for myself only here).
I also stated that I am not pushing BTC around sellers (or buyers). Nothing against it. It's just not me. And I strongly believe that BTC will gain more popularity because it is a good system and advertising is not needed. Every time someone IRL asks me about BTC, I never tell them to buy BTC or not. I tell them where to learn about it. I explain the (little) things I know about it and then leave it up to them to decide what to do with their money.
Exactly the same goes for PETA. I'm not suggesting my "bitcoin contacts" to enter PETA. This is an investment I believe in and I want to be accountable to me only, not to other people's choices. Sure thing, one of my IRL friends purchased PETA as well and it is a joy for me to be able to talk with him about how our fund is going, how Crytpx is delivering hashing power and so on. Proselytism is something I don't really feel comfortable doing.

However, let me also say that I love the conversations we are having here. Except some trolls and FUD spreading accounts, the rest of the people here are a pleasure to speak with and to share our ideas with.

So, back to your last comment. Of course everyone has different situations and needs. However, if you are not in need of spending that 50% that you want to take out at a profit, where are you going to place your btc? Cold storage is a safe place, but doesn't give you any interest. In Peta we currently have a 1% (maybe more today!) interest paid weekly.
(of course, what you want to do is your complete choice and I'm not here to argue with that. Just, if you are moving to another investment, it would be nice to know, and maybe follow you there Smiley Smiley Smiley )

I'm not going to say how many BTC I invested in PETA (nor how much money I invested in BTC). But 70% of my BTC are in PETA, the rest in Cold.

[disclaimer: I'm not wealthy. Not rich. Need to work for living. Got out of debts and not planning to get into them ever again. So my BTC/PETA investment can't go wrong or I'll be with my ass on the floor again]

Please, take all the above with me smiling, being honest and open. Not trying to have any fight here. English is not my native language and I hope I'm not insulting or being rude with anyone.

Wink

hey dude, you didn't say that, but you implied thats what i was saying  Smiley but yeah, its just a language barrier. anyways, your not being insulting or rude at all, honestly! i do completely agree with what your saying above but this is all about perspective. please understand what we are saying is both correct but it just differs from the situation we are in. we are in very similar boats but just have different outlooks.

for example, just like you, i have friends who have money in this, and im invested nearly all in at 80%. the only difference is this is pretty much a full time job for me, as it is with a few others, and having 80% in any investment is enough to make any full time investor extremely twitchy.

this is allot less about our differences and more about how we view the risk. if i had more money i wouldn't really care about the price as i know its going to grow organically, and likewise, if i had more money i would be happy for the price to stay as it is so i could keep buying now. but i cant.

anyways, i hope you understand what im saying, and its great to see people like you in this project. if all the people were like me then there would be very little community. but yeah, i hope you understand my situation and the reason i have my opinion, its all down to the level of accepted risk and peace of mind, and as a full time investor having over 75% in one thing goes against everything i know. its basically i'd just like to wake up in the mornings and not have this as the first thing i check Tongue so yeah, the sooner we get to our actual current value, which i think is in the 0.013 - 0.015 range, the happier ill be.

its the whole eggs in one basket thing, and some of us can't afford to have all of these eggs in one basket, no matter how pretty the basket is Smiley

hope your good dude, you sound like a nice guy, and im sorry if i come on slightly rude, its just the way i am sometimes when dealing with business, its nothing personal Smiley

simple calculation

april

mai

guys. pleaseee dont feed the troll. hes said before he comes here on a friday to buy shares so he can collect the dividends. hes here right on time so he can try and buy slightly cheaper. its silly, but some people are like this. anwyays, ill write the bellow this once because we have new investors, but please dont feed the trolls from now onwards.

anyways, You can't value a security at the price of a cloud mining contract. its like valuing apple because of the price of their computers. here is a small number of the reasons. these are in no particular order,

3) it doesn't take into consideration the amounts of capital we have in the value of our data center
4) it doesn't take it account the already invested costs that will allow us to grow in the future sustainably
5) it doesn't take into consideration the good relationships with suppliers, we can get things cheaper and quicker because of this, bitmine is a prime example, our relationships and contracts hold leverage
6) it ignores the capital and competitive advantage we have from procuring our own hardware via our own PCB designs and production lines (this is arguably the most important, we were able to grow over 250TH/s in just over a week because of this, and can sustain that in the long-term. i can't stress how important this is, and how uniquely placed we are to grow because of it)
7) it ignores the fact we have complete control, we can adapt and do as we please when we please to suit the market. we are dynamic, not static.
Cool it doesn't take into account price speculation (oculus rift wouldn't have been valued at 1/4 of its value when it was sold if it wasn't for this)
9) it doesn't take into account the accrued value of the community, or investor relations. when you have tens of people now and hundreds of  people later who would work for free for this project that's invaluable.
10) it doesn't take into account our buying power, nor the economies of scale we can get from the size of our operation
11) and finally, i've saved this one for last. it doesn't take into account the experience and drive of the team we have who are constantly building this project, this experience and drive is what has got us to where we are now and its what will take us forward

anyways, i could go on and on, seriously. as i said before, you don't value apple because of the price it sells its computers. this is the best analogy i can give.

in other news. BTC has taken a drop which will slightly affect our hosting costs, but in good news, considering how dire the news actually is, a 10% drop is pretty amazing and shows we are probably not going to go much lower, i think 400 will be our bottom with a potential flash crash lasting an hour or two as the deadline comes closer to about 330. but this is just my opinion. head over to reddit.com/r/bitcoinmarkets and tradingview.com/s/bitcoin to see more indepth news and detailed analysis, in that order. anyways, dividends. guessing on them without running the numbers(it wouldn't be that fun guessing if i did would it? Tongue) im going to go with a dividend of 0.00079 this week, and im putting next weeks dividend at 0.00093. with us breaking the 0.001 barrier the week after that.

anyways, stop feeding the trolls, it gives substance to their argument indirectly and makes them look credible. which trust me, bcmine isn't. its like asking a child to value a security and seeing what response they come up with, its cute, but its bullshit to say the least. anyways, people arguing is what he wants. lets stop it Smiley

looking forward to the update today and our record dividend!! hopefully cryptX is already looking at purchasing new chips so we can continue growing in the coming weeks at the rate we are growing now. steady growth in the share price is also a good sign, we have seen huge buy support this week and have hopefully shaken off most of the short-term holders from the IPO as new investors come in means we should start to see a long-term steady rise in the share price, as we seeing now.

anyways, looking forward to another great week. the 250TH/s that came in over the past week should secure my peace of mind for a while Cheesy

apologies if this is at all hard to read, english is my first language but its definitely never been my strong point

hey thanks for the insight. im a new investor myself. may i ask, what do you think the fair value should be? i dont really know how to value securities i just look at the dividends and the future potential

tia
EdoBcn

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:24:04 PM

Got it Smiley and completely agree with you. I'm at 70% as mentioned, so I would like some diversification as well.

Every time Havelock website has issues (daily), my eye twitches.
I know Cryptx has a full updated list of shareholders, still, our money/shares are in Havelock...

Wink
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:32:23 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 02:22:11 PM by mikemikemike

Wink

simple calculation

april

mai

hey thanks for the insight. im a new investor myself. may i ask, what do you think the fair value should be? i dont really know how to value securities i just look at the dividends and the future potential

tia

its hard to say without knowing how many new units we will receive, and at what rate they will come in.

If for example, and i think this is the most likely, we can't continue to produce our own machines at the rate we are now, because we should run out of capital, and also because that would be too good to be true, and we just add 50-70TH/s a week as usual, i'm not budging until we get to 0.12 - 0.15 as anything less than that i'd consider undervalued, considering where we are at now and where we are conservatively going.

if we can continue at the rate we are growing now, which i can only see if CryptX finishes off the IPO and uses those funds towards our own production, then anywhere between 0.25 and 0.35. this might sound far fetched, but if we can sustain a few percent of the network then i wouldn't really sell out for any less.

please understand this security is going through a kind of reborn phase, we had the IPO where projections were made, and since then short-term investors have fled as the return hasn't been straight away realized. the long-term holders though know where this is going, and will see there investment realized over the next couple of months, as we are slowly seeing now. expect a ramp up as we break record dividend after dividend over the next two weeks and new money comes in.

anyways, glad to have new investors on board. send me a PM if you get any problems

Got it Smiley and completely agree with you. I'm at 70% as mentioned, so I would like some diversification as well.

Every time Havelock website has issues (daily), my eye twitches.
I know Cryptx has a full updated list of shareholders, still, our money/shares are in Havelock...

Wink

hahaha yea dude. its scary having so much outside your own control. but its the games we play  Grin

but you are right though, cryptX does have a full list of shareholders. so even if it disappears, apart from the initial heart attack, our investment is safe. its just if you have BTC on havelock that isn't invested, thats when i'd be biting my nails lol

but yeah, even saying that, i do think havelock is perfectly safe. they are secured by cloudfire and are a registered company with a long history and front facing management. as far as i know, the original owners still run the company, its just been brought out by an investment firm. i just think they have serious server capacity issues, plus they get DOSSed allot by people trying to make a quick buck, which is somewhat out of their hands.
JstnPwll

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:46:48 PM

Havelock certainly seems well-intentioned, I pointed out a website issue to them a week or two ago and they sent me 0.5 BTC as thanks.

Developer, entrepreneur, idea-seeker.
BTC: 14MP75VG3Nf53pSEjowmA9gVPVvEvNpabz
Foebar

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:58:28 PM

I'm guessing 0.00104 per div (if altcoins are included)

Stego

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:35:19 PM

The div for this week are : 0.00075670
JstnPwll

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:30:26 PM

Here's a little table showing the dividend change percentage week-to-week:

DateBTC/ShareChange
2014-02-28 0.00040211
2014-03-07 0.00042365 + 5.4%
2014-03-14 0.00050213 +18.5%
2014-03-21 0.00063172 +25.8%
2014-03-28 0.00061162 - 3.2%
2014-04-04 0.00060188 - 1.6%
2014-04-11 0.00057136 - 5.1%
2014-04-18 0.00068164 +19.3%
2014-04-25 0.00075670 +11.0%

Not too shabby.  Smiley

Developer, entrepreneur, idea-seeker.
BTC: 14MP75VG3Nf53pSEjowmA9gVPVvEvNpabz
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:31:25 PM

seems wee wont be going higher than 450terra this week.  Undecided

The good news is Bitmine just announce they rig will hash at 3terra and they are updating the firmware for the desk on Sunday...

so the new total hash should be around 915terra when Bitmine Deliver (2 weeks more or less)

that's without counting reinvestment funds and firmware upgrade on Sunday
cryptx (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:09:25 PM

Details about this weeks dividend payout:

145.47869416 BTC in total from mining and converted NMC's:
- 61.04631249 as Dividend (0.00075670 BTC / share)
- 32.87109134 Reinvestment (30BTC will be used to reinvested for a total of 6 TH)
- 51.56129032 Hosting Fee

Status update:
- We topped 450TH/s this week and deployed +200TH in the past 7 days, more systems to come but it remains to be seen if systems can arrive before May 1st (customs are closed from May 1st - May 4th due to official holidays), we are doing our best to arrange fasted possible shipping.
- For those interested, a peak into the peta-mine http://www.peta-mine.co/inside-the-peta-mine/
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:13:22 PM

- For those interested, a peak into the peta-mine http://www.peta-mine.co/inside-the-peta-mine/

YES!

Thank you Cryptx, very nice!
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:54:39 PM

Details about this weeks dividend payout:

145.47869416 BTC in total from mining and converted NMC's:
- 61.04631249 as Dividend (0.00075670 BTC / share)
- 32.87109134 Reinvestment (30BTC will be used to reinvested for a total of 6 TH)
- 51.56129032 Hosting Fee

Status update:
- We topped 450TH/s this week and deployed +200TH in the past 7 days, more systems to come but it remains to be seen if systems can arrive before May 1st (customs are closed from May 1st - May 4th due to official holidays), we are doing our best to arrange fasted possible shipping.

Great update.

Very sexy setup there.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:35:19 AM

Man, these guys are MACHINES!!

480TH!
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: