Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 02:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK] PETAMINE - 1,150 TH/S HASH RATE (1GH/S per Unit)  (Read 565658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kuma

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:27:28 PM

I suppose the problem is ghash.io pool problems (maybe DDOS??).

CryptX, are there backup pools used in PETAMINE config?
Elvis Trout

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:13:16 PM

In the May 30th update: "Dividend payout will resume next Friday (June 6th), we propose to alter the dividend / reinvestment ratio to 50/50. So 50% of net mining revenue will be paid out as dividend."

How and when will this proposal be voted on by shareholders? In the original contract it is stated:

"CryptX will not change the direction or goal of the PETA-MINE without shareholder votes"
"The percentage of the net revenue paid in dividends can change if shareholders vote to change it."
"While the reinvestment percentage is subject to change via shareholder vote, such action will only occur if the state of the Bitcoin mining space demands it."

Shareholders were, as far as I am aware, not given a chance to vote on the IPO, or on revisions to the prospectus. What is my position as a shareholder?

We found out recently that 'shareholders' in the prospectus means 'shareholders with more than a 5% share', so they obviously voted for this already we just don't get to hear about it.

Hope it's ok for me to request some references for this.

Thanks.

Errr read further back in the thread, sorry it's late and I need to sleep rather than trawl the thread for where havelock posted
cryptocxeq

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:55:40 AM

Why would large shareholders support this anyway?
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:06:35 AM

I suppose the problem is ghash.io pool problems (maybe DDOS??).

CryptX, are there backup pools used in PETAMINE config?

I know there where more problems at ghash.io today.  Both us1 and uk1 servers where down for a time again. My little guys are able to hash at their nl1.ghash.io proxy just fine though.  Bit surprised it's not listed as a tertiary pool for petamine though :/

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:18:02 AM

15 GH/s equates to 0.022 BTC/month at current difficulty, assuming 50% reinvestment is more than enough to keep up with difficulty (and hence maintain share price), and hosting fees are not too significant (especially with BTC rising), a yield of 0.01 BTC per month on an investment of 0.07 BTC (current share price) seems damned attractive to me.
mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:01:06 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 07:19:53 AM by mikemikemike

Lol. Check my more recent posts. You know as well as I do I sold my shares in AM a week ago for a twenty percent profit. Using false information to forward your own agenda just shows how weak your argument is.

And FYI, I brought DRK @ 0.014 and sold at 0.043, then got into XC @ 0.003 and rode the wave up to 0.0045. So yeah, nursing a huge hangover today and will do to again tomorrow, But not for the reasons you expect.

Enjoy.

I didn't actually read the post where you said you sold genuinely. I only remember reading where you were excitable about raising capital to buy in, so apologies there. . 20% profit if you got in when you wrote you were seems pretty impressive.. not even sure there was room for it but you done good if so.
I think I only managed to squeeze out around 7% in the last week  there.  Undecided

Glad to see though that your recent excursions on securities market haven't resulted in seeking emergency accommodation,
and your xc and drk trades paid off nicely having you on the champagne instead, I can only afford a few stellas tonight because no dividends here.
 best of luck in any future bitcoin adventures.

No worries dude, best of luck to you too.

On a side note, now the reinvestment percentage has changed, which is all I ever wanted, I must say I think you guys will get a good ROI now. Your going to get a record yield this Friday, with the new reinvestment percentage I actually believe the IPO price was justified. I must say when it was trading yesterday @ 0.072 I was extremely tempted to buy in, but alas, after everything, I won't be, especially as I've now gone back to propper daytrading. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope you understand I stirred up all that shit because I thought the reinvestment percentage was completely unfair for investors, now it has been rectified, this is again the best investment on havelock.

I wish you all the best of luck. Anything below 0.08 is a ridiculous buy and you'll realise why on Friday.

Peaceeeeee
cryptocxeq

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:09:21 PM

]

On a side note, now the reinvestment percentage has changed, which is all I ever wanted, I must say I think you guys will get a good ROI now. Your going to get a record yield this Friday, with the new reinvestment percentage I actually believe the IPO price was justified. I must say when it was trading yesterday @ 0.072 I was extremely tempted to buy in, but alas, after everything, I won't be, especially as I've now gone back to propper daytrading. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope you understand I stirred up all that shit because I thought the reinvestment percentage was completely unfair for investors, now it has been rectified, this is again the best investment on havelock.

I wish you all the best of luck. Anything below 0.08 is a ridiculous buy and you'll realise why on Friday.

Peaceeeeee

can you explain this a bit more? What has the reinvestment percentage been changed to? Why is this a good thing?
stompysteve

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:15:33 PM

]

Peaceeeeee

can you explain this a bit more? What has the reinvestment percentage been changed to? Why is this a good thing?
50%reinvestment the rest divs minus hosting, which will be lower now that BTC price has jumped up

my div guess .0021
altoidmintz

Activity: 180

After Economics: Learning is just the first step.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 04:44:09 PM

50%reinvestment the rest divs minus hosting, which will be lower now that BTC price has jumped up

my div guess .0021

I haven't run the numbers to verify that div estimate

BUT

I can confirm hosting cost will be significantly lower this time due to fiat/btc spike.

_biO_

Activity: 174
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:53:43 PM

my div guess .0021

I'd say .0025

This signature refers to itself.
howardb

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:27:50 PM

I'll split the diff, would be 0.0025 without hosting costs, so guestimating 0.0023
_biO_

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:13:38 PM

I'll split the diff, would be 0.0025 without hosting costs, so guestimating 0.0023

Hosting is $0,25/kWh. The new hardware runs at 0.785 watt/GH/s, let's assume overall it's 1 watt/GH/s. Let's go with a price of $600 per Bitcoin.

At current diff, we should mine 0.00505 BTC per share in one week. Hosting cost would be about 0,00105 BTC. 50% of 0.004 is 0,002 BTC.

Now GH/s per share might be slightly above 15 GH/s (waiting for a statement from cryptx on that), watt/GH/s overall might be a little better in reality and the bitcoin price might go significantly higher over the next week, which further reduces hosting costs.

But 0.0025 might have been a little optimistic. stompysteve's guess is probably spot-on.

mikemikemike
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:50:06 AM

]

Peaceeeeee

The original reinvestment percentage started above 90%, meaning the first weeks dividend would have been around 5x less than what it is now.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1053
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:09:15 AM

]

Peaceeeeee

The original reinvestment percentage started above 90%, meaning the first weeks dividend would have been around 5x less than what it is now.

You are wrong, last email send to shareholders from Cryptx say :

Dear unit holders,

As the IPO is running towards an end, we would like to inform you about where we are and what is going to happen.

Current Status:
Currently, about 11,085 units are sold during IPO, which brings the total of outstanding units to 77,291. We increased hashrate from 7.55 GH to 15 GH/share on Monday, which brings the total hashrate of PetaMine to 1159 TH/s.

Why does it matter how many shares are sold in IPO? We now have 15GH/share, so what would be the benefit?
The more shares sold in IPO, the less CryptX has to pre-finance, we currently pre-financed 964 BTC. If and additional 10,000 shares are sold in IPO, the loan would be reduced to 530 BTC, with complete IPO sold out, this would mean, no loan has to be paid back.

What will happen after IPO?
Dividend payout will resume next Friday (June 6th), we propose to alter the dividend / reinvestment ratio to 50/50. So 50% of net mining revenue will be paid out as dividend. The remaining 50% will be used to repay the loan of 964 BTC CryptX has pre-financed to pay for new hardware, after that funds will be used to further expand PetaMine.

Team CryptX

So the dividends will no 5x less than previous one, we passed from 40/60% to 50/50% and from 7GH/s per share to 15GH/s per share, there is btc/usd best ratio exchange, so hosting fees will be reduced too, so i think that is impossible to receive a dividend reduced in ammount...
_biO_

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:31:46 AM

]

Peaceeeeee

No, he is right. At some point 90% was planned. But it is now 50%.

cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:17:44 AM

]

Peaceeeeee

No he is wrong because is reporting wrong and outdated informations !!!

This is not correct to put in evidence infos that are surpassed by new updates, and bring bad lights on the operaton...
karol

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:59:14 AM

W would say 0.0023. So in compare to 0,0015 last time, it is more than 50% increase in dividents. So before price was around 0,075-0,08 assuming dividents price should go up to 0,11 - 0,12.
And in 50% of reinvestment gives us better oppurtunity to cach up diffulty - even with 50%reinvestment we have 50% more dividents.

Of course there are still not unswered questions but as for now I belive IPO was on good prices and it will go above IPO when people collect money to buy shares. I am waiting to collect some funds to buy some shares below IPo as well as Scrypt shares.
_biO_

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:13:59 AM

]

Peaceeeeee

This is not correct to put in evidence infos that are surpassed by new updates, and bring bad lights on the operaton...

You misunderstood, he wrote:

cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:34:40 AM

]

Peaceeeeee

You misunderstood, he wrote:

Ok, yes, i have to learn more english sorry for the misunderstood, i'm not a native english language speaker....
crino

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:07:34 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 01:28:01 PM by crino

Dear Unit Holder,

To have a better view about current unit holders dividend / reinvestment preference, we are opening a vote where every unit holder can submit their preferred ratio. The vote will only be valid for current unit holders and held until Thursday, June 5th 2014 - 12:00 GMT. Votes will be weighted based on the amount of units of each individual unit holder. Based on outcome, we will adapt reinvestment/dividend strategy.

Click the link below to place your vote:
<a href="https://surveymonkey.com/s/B7ZVF8J">https://surveymonkey.com/s/B7ZVF8J</a>

Thank you,

Team CryptX

65% div. / 35% reinv.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: