Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

this is project A marketplace where anyone can safely and instantly sell or buy real goods in exchange for cryptocurrency Is it true   Huh Huh
me check website ico sold for now 6 674 ETH Hopefully Hardscap: 29 000 ETH succes  Wink

It is true , Ubcoin is safe and trusted which is why many people supports and invested in it, it is also partnered with some well known company which increase its credibility.
Well they can't reach this far if the project is not legit. Investors and supporters are increasing beacuse they believe and trust Ubcoin with their investments. I think Ubcoin project is almost there to reach it's plans and project goals. Hope they can collect the amount they need before the scheduled time.
I agree with you, this proves that the project is really looking great as they have come so far and achieve a lot of things. Really amazed me, and wonder that other project must really have this kind of team.

Ubcoin team gives their best to attained their goals which is the result for being successful. As days past by Ubcoin really get a good performance that change to more achievements.
Ubcoin is really legit, you can see in the team performance and the project itself gives us a reliable and convenient service. This case the project will improved more as days past by and will attain their goal without hassle.

Any intermediary payment service is suspected of safety in the first place, I believe that with what UBcoin committed, UBcoin will soon gain trust from users and growing. more.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

You know what, this is the biggest exchange platform for real goods before Storiqa and Fixyapp project. I'm sure they will be hitting their last milestone!

Absolutely, they are doing their job well as they continue to develop and maintain the credibility of their platform. Its quite sure that the team has more investors to achieve because of their profeciency in attracting the attention of the community.
It seems to me that such a team will have no difficulties with the development of the project and attracting investors, as well as new users. Because they develop very quickly and despite the fact that this is a new project that was only recently launched.

There are many reasons why this project is developing in the cryptomarket without any struggle, they have the strategy and resources in becoming in to the top of all competitive project in the world of cryptos. By then, they would come up with a great opportunity to drag those investors because of their firm foundation in becoming a successful project.
This ICO project Ubcoin will not struggle in their promotion and campaign , because the new investor and customers are trusting the ICO very well because of its foundation that are supported by their affiliated success project the Ubank app and Ubcoin marketplace with there partners samsung, fly, huawei,lg, motorolla and even visa and mastercard, with this support, we can not deny that its milestone 5 target is almost hit and going to sucess.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

You know what, this is the biggest exchange platform for real goods before Storiqa and Fixyapp project. I'm sure they will be hitting their last milestone!

There's many many other exchanges if you consider it. Bitcointalk itself is one of the biggest if you were to consider technicalities of the matter
Yeah, there are actually other good exchanges, though ubcoin also has uniqueness, one is that of better security and convenience.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

There's many many other exchanges if you consider it. Bitcointalk itself is one of the biggest if you were to consider technicalities of the matter
Yeah, there are actually other good exchanges, though ubcoin also has uniqueness, one is that of better security and convenience.
What do you think if bitcointalk does an ICO? If they are interested Grin, they will become a noteworthy ICO. Although there are many exchanges, UBcoin will still have an important place.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

this is project A marketplace where anyone can safely and instantly sell or buy real goods in exchange for cryptocurrency Is it true   Huh Huh
me check website ico sold for now 6 674 ETH Hopefully Hardscap: 29 000 ETH succes  Wink

It is true , Ubcoin is safe and trusted which is why many people supports and invested in it, it is also partnered with some well known company which increase its credibility.
Well they can't reach this far if the project is not legit. Investors and supporters are increasing beacuse they believe and trust Ubcoin with their investments. I think Ubcoin project is almost there to reach it's plans and project goals. Hope they can collect the amount they need before the scheduled time.
I agree with you, this proves that the project is really looking great as they have come so far and achieve a lot of things. Really amazed me, and wonder that other project must really have this kind of team.

Ubcoin team gives their best to attained their goals which is the result for being successful. As days past by Ubcoin really get a good performance that change to more achievements.
Ubcoin is really legit, you can see in the team performance and the project itself gives us a reliable and convenient service. This case the project will improved more as days past by and will attain their goal without hassle.

Any intermediary payment service is suspected of safety in the first place, I believe that with what UBcoin committed, UBcoin will soon gain trust from users and growing. more.

Bitcoin project is such an interesting,  unique and good project because they totally achieve their goals though step by step but surely. What the team show will help this project gain more trust. I am sure that many will invest ubcoin project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

Security and convenience is really what matters most because they are holding assets of the users which is very valuable. It must be hack proof as far as the people is concerned even though it is impossible to do that, but at least the team do their best to secure their system.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

Things probably on the right way because I didn't find any big problems about the project. It is a sign that the platform was being handled by team of professionals and hoping to heard more good announcement from the team.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

Bitcoin project is such an interesting,  unique and good project because they totally achieve their goals though step by step but surely. What the team show will help this project gain more trust. I am sure that many will invest ubcoin project.

If they can create more advertising innovations then they can probably gained more investors. Also, the team seeks to find more partnership which will allow them to strive more to achieved their success.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

Absolutely, they are doing their job well as they continue to develop and maintain the credibility of their platform. Its quite sure that the team has more investors to achieve because of their profeciency in attracting the attention of the community.
It seems to me that such a team will have no difficulties with the development of the project and attracting investors, as well as new users. Because they develop very quickly and despite the fact that this is a new project that was only recently launched.
With their lively telegram community and active admin that feeding all the information needed to all their supporters, such team are diligent in this project that will push through as per their schedule.

I had watched the video of the CEO Felix Khachatryan on why he launched the Ubcoin Crypto-Goods Exchange. as he said "They are creating this platform that will help ordinary people to become cryptoinvestors."

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:14:57 PM

Security and convenience is really what matters most because they are holding assets of the users which is very valuable. It must be hack proof as far as the people is concerned even though it is impossible to do that, but at least the team do their best to secure their system.
The development team makes this platform more securable project. The team has great experience in project's development. That's why they are so focused or concern about the platforms security. Because of this thing the team is always gives their first priority to the security.

player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

If they can create more advertising innovations then they can probably gained more investors. Also, the team seeks to find more partnership which will allow them to strive more to achieved their success.
The team has been promoting the project on various platforms since from the beginning to till now. And this activity really helped the project to gain investors.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

Things probably on the right way because I didn't find any big problems about the project. It is a sign that the platform was being handled by team of professionals and hoping to heard more good announcement from the team.

Yes. The project is well prepared by the dev team and probably that's the reason why it didn't faced difficulties as of now. And also, they are very confident and sure of their doings to make the platform better from the others. Hopefully, it will continue in the near future so that the implementation of the project will be finalized amd released as soon as possible.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

I support the Ubcoin project, but I'm interested in what the latest news or updates were released by the developers. And what are their plans for the near future for the development of the project?
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

Now can I get a cola, a donut, a lasagna or a pizza with my crypto?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
cuprice

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

Now can I get a cola, a donut, a lasagna or a pizza with my crypto?
I don't think they are food chain industry. Real goods not foods.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

I support the Ubcoin project, but I'm interested in what the latest news or updates were released by the developers. And what are their plans for the near future for the development of the project?
Yes, if you are one of following this project, you can see UBCoin team always active and give us a lot of useful information about crypto community beside their news and updates.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

You can check their main blog for receiving any future updates and developments from the project here: https://ubcoin.io/en and here is for the blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

What do you think if bitcointalk does an ICO? If they are interested Grin, they will become a noteworthy ICO. Although there are many exchanges, UBcoin will still have an important place.

Bitcointalk already did an ICO, the very very first one. "Bitcoin" is the official coin of the forum with the name Bitcointalk if you read the title
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

Haha, i don't think bitcointalk will make an ICO. And i agree with you UBCoin have potential to important exchange at the future.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

If bitcointalk make ICO, the price of token maybe is $5-$10/token   Cool. And the value will increasing day by day right Shocked. But with UBcoin we are start begin with good team.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: